• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Papi's Whore Ch. 01

Papi's Whore Ch. 01

No bra. No panties. Those were my orders. "Simple enough..." I thought to myself. I slipped on a form fitting black t-shirt and my black and red plaid flannel pajama pants. Comfy. I had second thoughts about no bra... I have large breasts, measuring 40DD. Big pinkish nipples; veins noticable under my alabaster skin. I'm not a skinny girl by any means; I have a big round ass, gorgeous hips, curves that real women should have. Wavy auburn hair accentuates my fair complexion and big grey-green eyes. Angel eyes, i'm told. Lying eyes. Papi tells me i'm pretty.

Ah, my sweet Papi. I met him little more than 2 years ago, at a friend's birthday party. One look, that first friendly hug, and i knew i would have him. He isn't the usual "type" i'm attracted to, but there was something special there, something i couldn't quite pinpoint. He has the most beautiful eyes; soulful, loving, kind eyes. A gorgeous smile that makes my heart melt. Although he is rather stout, he is so damn sexy, and has a constant flow of girls coming and going. His voice is cheeful and friendly, but his language is crude and vulgar. He is 15 years older than i am, but i didn't care. He gave me butterflies from that very first night. I knew if i played my cards right, i would be his. His whore. His toy. I've never wanted anything more than to be dominated by him. I wanted him, and i always get what i want.

I took my appetizers out of the oven, and made sure everything was in order. Picture perfect.

"Now, about that bra..."

I was still uneasy about it. I have a live in boyfriend. In fact, Papi happens to be a good friend of my John, boyfriend. I pretend to loathe this man that i secretly love and adore. John will notice if i have no bra. But i don't want to disappoint my master either.

"Fuck it!" I say aloud, as i sit on the sofa and wait.

It seems like an eternity, waiting for a knock on the door. Finally!! He's here! I can feel my heart beating quickly and i get those all too familiar butterflies as i get up to open the door.

"Heeey! Come on in!"

I say with a smile. Not too eager, right? He just smiles as i close the door behind him.

"Mmm it smells good in here!"

He says. I made his favorite snacks, of course. I smile to myself. My boyfriend walks in from the restroom, and greets his buddy. I can feel the tension in my own chest. The lust. The awkwardness of our secret relationship. The longing to be close to Papi once more.

I offer the boys a beer and we all sit at the dining table. It's a rustic style piece, a cornered bench rather than chairs. I take my seat in the corner, just a foot from the man i fantasize about. But also about 2 feet from my boyfriend. Ugh! We both know our relationship is over. It's more for show now. And convenience. Still, i can't help but be frustrated at being so close, yet so far away. I keep hoping John will leave soon. Or fall asleep.

We have our drinks, and another. Then another. I'm slowly sipping my Smirnoff, making it last. But the guys are downing their beers. They tease me about not keeping up, but in reality i have no interest in drinking tonight. After a few beers each, i bring out a bottle of Crown and some Coke. Perfect! Papi can't drive home if he drinks it, so he will have to stay the night.

John realizes we are out of beer, and decides to make a quick drive to the store to get some. After feigning concern, and telling him not to, i go ahead and get him the keys to the truck. He's only had 3 beers, he's still sober enough. I need him drunk if i'm going to pull this off tonight. I see him to the door, and lock it behind him.

Finally! Alone at last! Papi quickly leaves the table and making sure John is gone, grabs me. We stand in the hall, kissing, fondling each other. I know i easily have 30 minutes before John returns. Not long enough. i sigh.

Still, i have this gorgeous man in my arms. We kiss, slowly at first, then with more force and passion. He's had 4 beers at this point, and 2 shots worth of Crown. Not drunk, but definitely feeling a little more bold and frisky than usual. I like it! He's been staring all night, and i know i've turned him on.

He pushes me back in the hall, against the wall. His hands reach under my shirt to fondle my big, soft breasts and hard nipples. I raise my shirt completely, giving him full access and a good view.

"No bra"

i tell him with a smile.

"i know, you fucking slut!"

He responds with a grin. Fucking slut... His words send chills through me, my pussy instantly wet and throbbing, longing for him. I reach down and feel his thick hard cock through his pants. Nearly panting, i immediately drop to my knees, wanting, needing this dick in my mouth.

"Not yet, you fucking whore!"

He hisses, and pulls me to my feet with a fistful hair. I moan in pleasure and pain, and he kisses me again. I move in closer, biting and licking his neck, trembling with lust. I hear him moan and grunt, and i know he wants me now more than ever. I start to lower to my knees again, and yet again he forces me to my feet.

"Please baby..."

I stammer, but he cuts me off.

"No you fucking whore. Get the fuck away from me!"

He pushes me away, toward the kitchen. I reluctantly go.

As i get closer to the fridge, i feel him behind me. I grab his strong arms and wrap them around me, and he tightens his grip, forcing me to the wall. He whispers in my ear that he knows i like it like that, and i do. His arms around me, his hands playing with my breasts, squeezing, pinching, pulling my nipples. He is rough, and i love it. He hears me moaning,

"You're such a slut"

He says, biting my neck. Kissing, sucking, biting my ear, i'm like putty in his hands. His words are lost to me as i drift into a state of pure ecstasy, his hands and mouth giving both pleasure and pain, causing my pussy to be dripping wet now.

He stops. I turn around to see a look of longing and desire on his face. I kiss him, then slowly rub my hands lower as i drop to my knees. He leaves his belt fastened, but unzips his khakis and pulls his hard dick out. I pull the skin back to find several drops of precum on the head. I lick it off. I swirl my tongue around his thick cock. Suddenly he forces my head up by the hair, pulling hard.

"Did i say you could fucking lick it, you whore!?"

"No..."

I say, trying to force my mouth closer, but he yanks my head back again.

"What??!!"

He nearly yells.

"No sir..."

i stammer,

"but i want to..."

SMACK!

He slaps me across the face. My cheek burning with pain and desire, i try again to reach my mouth to his cock.

SMACK!

He slaps me again. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him. He holds my gaze with his hand around my throat.

"You need to stop, you fucking whore. You don't touch me unless I say, do you understand that?!"

I nod, not letting my eyes leave his face.

"You want this cock, don't you? Nasty whore! Tell me you want it, slut!"

He says, with more authority than i've seen him use before.

His words send chills through me. I'm at the brink of orgasm.

"I want it baby. Please let me have it. Please let me suck it."

I plead. Begging for it. His hand hasn't left my throat, and i feel him squeeze tighter.

"Suck it, slut!"

He says, forcing his cock deep in my throat with one thrust. I'm a good cocksucker, and he knows it. He loves it. With his hands wrapped in my hair, he fucks my mouth just as hard as he fucks my pussy. I don't gag; i lost my gag reflex years ago. I take his long, thick cock deep in my throat. He forces me to stay like that for several minutes, cutting off my air supply. I moan as i feel my own orgasm building, and hearing his gasps and moans, i know he is close to cumming as well. I rub my pierced tongue up and down his shaft, swirling around the thick head.

Finally he lets me go and i can breathe. He pulls my face up and forces me to look at him yet again. He is grinning.

"You love this dick, don't you?"

"Yes baby"

"You want this dick, don't you, filthy whore?"

I say nothing, wondering what my silence will provoke.

SMACK!

He slaps my face.

"Answer me slut!!!" He yells.

"Yes baby"

SMACK!

"Yes WHAT?!"

"Yes sir, i want it. I want your cock! I need it!"

"Good girl" he says, rubbing my face.

My cheeks are red and burning, but it feels so good.

"Open!" he orders, and i do.

He rubs his thick cockhead over my lips, all over my face, smearing his precum onto my skin. I moan, trying not to smile.

"What the fuck are you smiling at, whore?" He snarls.

"Nothing papi" i say with a smile.

I can't help it. He slaps his thick cock against my face, over and over. He is stroking his long cock, slapping it against my face and open mouth. I move quickly and wrap my lips and tongue around its thick head. He moans, and begins fucking my face again. His belt buckle hitting me in the nose with each hard thrust. I don't care. I want nothing more than to be where i am right now, on my knees in the kitchen floor, worshipping Papi and his dick with my mouth and tongue.

I can't take anymore, and my orgasm takes hold of me. Trying to regain control as my pussy tightens and releases over and over again, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I am moaning around this dick in mouth, nearly begging him to cum for me.

He abruptly pulls his cock out of my mouth, and i whimper.

"Get up and go wash you face, you fucking whore! Cock sucking slut!"

Then i remember... John should be home any minute. Fuck!!

SMACK!

He slaps my ass, hard, leaving it stinging and red.

"Get your fat ass to the bathroom and wash your face, now!"

I do as i'm told, and slip to the restroom, my legs still wobbly from the orgasm just moments ago. I can feel my juices running down my legs. I wonder if he noticed? Did he know he made me cum just from sucking his dick? I grab a washcloth and turn on the hot water. I clean my face first, then take off my pajama pants and wash my cunt. It's still dripping wet and hungry for Papi's dick inside it. I wipe it, and my legs, clean. I quickly dry off and leave the restroom, heading back to the kitchen for another Smirnoff.

*end part 1*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Papi's Whore Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds