• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Bull Cock 4 Black Couple

White Bull Cock 4 Black Couple

Black people need to stop blaming the White man for their problems, I thought to myself as I slammed my dick into Tyrone Lincoln's ass. The Black dude squealed as I rammed my thick White cock up his ass, and I smacked him and told him to shut the fuck up. As I fucked Tyrone, I winked at his girlfriend Sholonda Wayne who watched the scene, her fingers deep inside her chocolate pussy. This Black woman clearly enjoyed watching her Black boyfriend riding White dick. I wonder if there are a lot of Black women like that out there. Hmmm. Maybe we should start a club or something. My name is Christopher Magnus and I approve this message.

I met Sholonda Wayne on the website Fetlife, on a group dedicated to Black women into White men. I prowl all kinds of groups online looking for fun, and something about this tall, curvy dark-skinned Black chick with the big tits and huge round ass appealed to me. Especially since like me she lived in the lovely town of Chicago, Illinois. The stuff Sholonda posted was kind of different. She was into bisexual guys, forced feminization, strap-on dildo play and all kinds of kinky shit. Most of the other Black women on the group would rant and rave about how fed up they were with Black males and how happy they felt about dating White men.

It's the White Knight image that most Black women in North America have of us White men. I don't know where they get that particular piece of mythology but it works for me. I've fucked so many Black women lately that it seems they're just walking up to the nearest White male and offering him the pussy. Hey, that's more than okay by me, alright? I've got nothing against Black men per se, nor do I exclusively chase Black women. I find White women just fine and if I ever get married, it's going to have to be a White woman. I'm originally from Snellville, Georgia, and even though the President of the USA is a Black man, some things never change down South.

If I brought home a Black woman, my parents would disown my pasty White ass. This I know for sure, ladies and gentlemen. I need my family support to survive. I'm a five-foot-eight, two-hundred-pound redneck with red hair and green eyes. I got a permanent limp from my days with the United States Marine Corps in Afghanistan. Only job I could get when I came back was working for the family Trucking business. Now, I love me some chocolate booty as much as the next White guy, but I'm not about to go crazy over it, you know? So like most rednecks, I have fun with Black women but I intend to marry a White lady. After all, the White woman is the Western world's standard of beauty and no matter how much Black pussy us White guys get, we still believe in the natural superiority of the White female. She's almost divine, don't you think? That's why she's on the cover of every magazine from America to Australia, from New Zealand to Europe itself. And that's not going to change anytime soon.

I'm a Trucker by profession and I travel all over the place, so I didn't mind meeting with Sholonda for some fun. I drove from my place in Clinton, Illinois, to Sholonda's apartment in the south side of Chicago. Once I got there, I must say that she definitely made it worth my while. Sholonda was all that and the proverbial bag of chips, ladies and gentlemen. In her Fetlife profile she described herself as thick, black and stacked. Well, the lady did not lie, folks. Sholonda Jeanne Wayne stood five feet eleven inches tall, busty and big-bottomed, with charcoal-colored skin. This sexy African-American chick fucked me so damn good that she left breathless, man.

I'm being real with you, seriously. As soon as I got to her place, she got right down to business. Pulled down my pants and sucked on my eight-inch, uncircumcised White dick. I ran my hands all over her head, caressing her nappy hair as her head bobbed up and down. Sholonda sucked my cock and balls real good and when I came, she drank up all my seed. Afterwards, I rolled a condom on my still-hard dick, then bent Sholonda Jeanne Wayne over. I admired the chubby Black woman's big sexy butt cheeks. Hot damn, I felt like giving this big Black bitch a spanking. And so I did. I spanked Sholonda's ass and she yelped in pleasure.

My, how I love her screams and yelps! I proceeded to fuck her, sliding my cock into her sloppy wet cunt while spanking her big Black ass. Sholonda squealed as I fucked her hard, loving the way she made sexy grunting noises while getting fucked. Reminds me of Serena Williams, another sexy Black woman with a big Black ass who loves to grunt. What I wouldn't give to fuck that one. I hear that she's into White dick ever since the rapper Common dumped her. Think I got a shot with her? Anyhow, I fucked Sholonda real damn good for a few hours, and then we lay side by side, talking. That's when she brought up a very kinky idea to me. She'd love to watch me fuck another guy in front of her. A Black guy. Hey, since I'm totally bisexual, I had no objections.

Sholonda Jeanne Wayne is a very devious woman, let me tell you the truth. A lot of Black men are always complaining about how White men are the source of their problems. I think they overlook the Black woman's complicity in their issues. How else could you explain that Tyrone Lincoln, a strong Black man, got handed to me by none other than his darling girlfriend Sholonda? I mean, Sholonda told me she knew her boyfriend Tyrone was bisexual but he was faithful to her. Yet she still brought him to me, so he could become my little bitch, if only for one night.

Tyrone is bisexual, but had never bottomed before. Well, Sholonda wanted to watch him ride dick, and White dick at that. After much reluctance, he agreed to it. I was of course eager. I had never fucked a Black guy in the ass before. Especially a tall, muscular and masculine-looking Black guy like Tyrone Lincoln, college football player and civil engineering major. I made him get on his knees and suck my White cock, which he did so splendidly that I felt he deserved an award. That's why I came all over his face and made him slurp it. Afterwards, I put Tyrone on all fours, spread his ass and watched as Sholonda lubricated him for me. She held his ass cheeks open for me, and I pushed my dick inside. The Black woman is so helpful when it comes to helping us White guys screw Black men, isn't she?

I put my hands on Tyrone's hips, holding him into place as I began fucking him. Tyrone began screaming like a little bitch as my big White cock invaded his Black ass the way my Anglo-Saxon ancestors invaded the continent of Africa in the past. Sholonda laughed and smacked Tyrone's ass as I drilled into him. I fucked him good, and then flipped him on his back so I could look into his eyes while fucking him. I finally pulled out of his ass after he begged for mercy. Sholonda wanted me to fuck him some more but I felt sorry for the poor guy. He looked like he had enough, you know? I showered and left Tyrone and Sholonda's apartment soon after. Think they'll remember me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Bull Cock 4 Black Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds