• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ticklers

Ticklers

So, let's say you've got your sub lined up for a bondage and discipline session. An array of brightly colored feathers on sticks is laid out around her, next to a jar of clothespins.

A bondage scene will feature total domination. The sub is given NO control. The sub presents her body as a playground, and she is grateful of her master for taking the time to caress and enjoy her body.. Thank you.

You're going to introduce her to a tickler, and see how she likes that. Because the fluffy business end is on a stick, you have lots of leverage and can cover a wide area rather quickly. Tickle her tits. Make her grit her teeth as you take it down her sides. The bondage is the best part... that's why the B is first. Trace this feathery tongue around her thighs and her pussy. A light feathering is a yummy warmup to prepare her for more exciting sensations to come.

Nevermind the groaning. It's natural. Nothing feels like being flayed in bondage, cuffed in fixed and unyielding restraint on the bed, watching your master heat the fork up again. Or maybe she squirts some more oil in her hands. And all you can do is watch. That is, if she isn't dangling a blindfold in front of you, grinning...

And maybe we can get these nipple suckers to work again. But not without a little lubricant. Wet skin is the best skin. Lubing up your subby is a fun event in and of itself. Rubber sheets? You could use rubber sheets. Get her cuffs wet. A well lubed sub will have all fingers dragged down her skin in the most seductive and erotic manner at approximately two inches per second, after Googling effleurage and finding what that's about, and tying a partner up in an excruciatingly revealing position on the bed, for erotic stimulation.

Weird massage oil, regular olive oil or cheap-ass baby oil, it's up to you. She will wait while you operate the microwave. Hot oil is thinner, slicker, and sizzlier on her nipples, as drizzled, whereas cold oil might make her squeal while it rolls slowly under her breast and gets dragged back over again. Yummy. It makes feathers and fingernails alike glide easily and readily, which will keep her moaning cause believe me, it works. After she looks like a seal on your laboratory bench, you can select your peacock feather and work her over a bit more. It's stiffer than the regular ticklers but just as soft... you will see it put to great use around her tanlines, the soles of her feet, under her chin... am I forgetting something? Right, her armpits. Always a hit. Let her experience you documenting her body with exacting detail and precision, that is until you can tell she can't take it anymore; can't stop squirming, can't be liquified any further. Pause. Let's go back to something deeply pleasurable; body kisses and oral attention. This is why I'll tie you with your hands up: full access. More tongue opportunities. Lots and lots of smooching.

And now, for sensation play. Think swimsuit model, getting massaged. But this time, her 34 C tits are candidates for more thorough attention because she's tied down. Willfully of course. Anyone who owns an inflatable gag knows it gets a lot of use... A big black latex bulb can fill her mouth, forcing her to breathe through her nose. Could just ballgag her. But do it after the tickling... and before you peel off the g-string, and blindfold her, as you prepare her for a sexy and scintillating tour of the nervous system.

Bring out the tickle tools. No, the other tickle tools. That'll be your Wartenberg wheel, on a bowl of ice, a knife and fork, some chopsticks, toothpicks... and some cord. Maybe she'd rather her breasts weren't such obvious targets for Adult Playtime, but such is how it is when you're the sub...

Put on your devil horns. Your arsenal of toys within easy reach, your victim also within reach, you are now ready to perform some lighthearted sadism. Tie each breast with soft, wet rope, just a little bit tight, only a little, just enough to enhance and help define the inherent curvature, and prepare it for attack. See how it makes her nipples kind of hard? See how you can... trace an icecube along the rope? Mmm.

For wicked sensation play you must use ice. Cold, wet ice applied deliberately all over your body is... acute, and helps ensure you make the most of your sub's time in the room. I recommend a peeled, frozen carrot for this part of your bondage scene, cause they are approximately ninety percent water. Frozen vegetables might have your sub moaning out in ecstasy.

Oh, but that just makes your hands cold. Nobody wants cold hands. So you could wear a glove, like a latex one, on both hands actually, and that would help your numb fingers. Gloves are slippery, too, and that would help your fingertip massage. I also recommend the absolutely disgusting "Foreplay Ice Chill Massager". Find it on Stockroom.com.

Let us reevaluate. Your sub is panting, moaning... sweating. In bondage discipline, you have no choice... clearly defined penalties may be imposed for any disobedience. You are pinned, and thinking about it. Your master is wise, and has subjected you to strict restraint, somewhere comfortable, like on the bed. You'd probably never be able to cope without it. The door is locked, and there will be no disturbances. You can't even sit up. Your whole body is a sexual canvas, and there's nothing you can do about it. Perhaps she has you stretched taut, limbs tightened and continuously tugging at the restraints, or perhaps your wrists are linked to the back of your collar. You can struggle, but please, but it's better just to hold the position.

Your master may as well light some scented candles. You're not going anywhere. Don't you want to see what a silicone pastry brush feels like? It feels delicious. This is combined with bondage cause it makes it all the more erotic. And mistress has a thing for toys. You are pinned, for as long as your master pleases, and you are going to be toyed with. You look ready to be flayed... your master might want to eat you alive, and you would just have to listen. It's an endurance test. Don't worry, you'll survive.

Of course you'll survive. All of this is mostly harmless. You just have to decide whether to be evil or not. This is a study in contrast... naughty or nice. Let's be evil.

Evil usually involves spikes, wax, peacock feathers for amusement, clips and clamps, razorblades and probably a gag. How evil can you take it? We're going to find out. You're about to be instructed on the ways of torture.

The tie presents her breasts as very firm and vulnerable... giving them some nice lift. The sensitive skin under her breast and across each nipple is just begging for some tongue. You could make her lactate. You could also make her gurgle and sigh, and you can also make her scream. It's up to you. Just be nice. Breasts are to be cherished. Try dragging a fork.

Or go to Home Depot and get a drywall perforator. Either way, it's going to be fun. Amp up your scene with lube, rubber undergarments, your whole body held receptive to your captor's every touch... why not? Let's get oral on it. Why not lick and bite her tendons?

The makeout tour is hardly original but decidedly delicious, and pretty much completely necessary. Tongue in all the right places will have your sub smoldering, melting... hot and turning into jelly. Wet tongue down her ribs, biting, sucking... just wait til you get to her thighs. Prolonged pussy exploration and slurping will have her gasping for air, especially when you deny her an orgasm again, dislodging your muscular appendage at just the right time for maximal contractions and groaning, and maximal frustration. Tease her apart and give her clit a feathering, before pulling back and gently blowing on it. That's the sound of ecstasy. You could also fuck her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ticklers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds