• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daphne's Huge Mistake

Daphne's Huge Mistake

It was a Cold Winter day, the snow was falling at a very fast rate, and Daphne was home alone wishing she had not sent her friend home. The roads were slick with ice, no vehicles able to pass through. Daphne walked into the Kitchen to make herself some Hot Chocolate when she heard a knock at the front door. She pulled her robe closed, tied the sash and opened the door. It was a delivery man. She had made some online purchases and had forgotten that they were supposed to arrive today.

When she opened the door snow blew onto her cold feet. "Sorry to bother you ma'am, I have your packages here and there are more in the truck." "Thanks, you can bring them inside I am going to go change." She turned around and headed to her room. As she got to her room she couldn't help but think to herself how long it had been since a man had touched her, and how attractive she thought the delivery man was. She thought for a few seconds and decided to try her luck. She left her door open and took off her robe. She stood there in her matching panties and bra and decided if it didn't work, then at least he would have a good show.

Daphne walked back out into the living room wearing only her bra and panties and slipped on her 4 inch heels. The delivery man, Tom, had just opened the door to bring in the rest of the packages. As he looked up he seen Daphne and thought to himself, Why Not? He made his way to her and asked her if he could stay to warm up for a few minutes as it she was the last delivery of the day. She agreed and took his cold hand in hers. She led him to the couch and told him to sit down. "I will be right back." She went to the kitchen to make a couple glasses of hot chocolate and decided to try something new. Daphne detoured to her room around the corner and grabbed a few Dildos, Whip, rope, nipple clamps, and other various items to use on her new found toy. Tom had no idea what she had in store.

As Daphne arrived back in the front room, Tom Stood up and told her he needs to go. She refused to let him leave and locked the door and set the code, he was trapped until she freed him. She told him to take off his clothes and she would give him a night to remember. Tom took of all his clothes except his boxers. Daphne stood and stared at his growing package. She made her way to him and kissed his pecks and ran her tongue down his chest and flat, fit stomach. This made his member flinch and jump to attention. She thought Holy Fuck! He his cock is huge! Daphne told tom to lay on the couch. She removed his boxers and freed the massive 16 inch long cock. She just knew she couldn't let him leave without feeling it deep inside her! Daphne took Toms cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Her lips were stretched as wide as she could get them and she began moving her mouth up and down the massive shaft.

Daphne felt a hand rest on the back of her head as Tom shoved his cock balls deep down her throat. Daphne couldn't breathe and was trying not to gag but he kept thrusting faster and deeper. Daphne pushed him away and stood up. Tom stood up and forced her onto the couch and flipped her upside down and shoved his cock back down her throat and told her to take it like a woman who meant business. As he was shoving he cock down her throat he made a call on his cell Phone, "Hey, Lukas, I have a friend in need of your assistance. You better get here quick." Tom gave Lukas the address and told him to hurry. Lukas arrived within a few minutes while Tom continues to chock Daphne with his massive member. The doorbell rang and Tom Made Daphne Answer the door and let Lukas in.

Lukas was a very attractive black man who Daphne recognized from the papers as a man who had escaped prison with the help of an unknown assailant. Lukas had been arrested and charged with Rape and Murder. Daphne became VERY scared and knew she had made one of the biggest mistakes of her life. Lukas picked Daphne up by her waist and threw her onto the couch and Tom held her down. Lukas took his clothes off only to reveal and even bigger Member than Toms. Daphne was terrified but knew if she didn't comply with these men. They would kill her. And she had brought out a lot of her bondage gear she was going to use on Tom. Rope. She thought to herself, Oh My God the rope! She began to fear for her life. Tom Shoved his cock back down her throat and he pumped her face harder and faster. She thought her lips would rip from all the pressure. Lukas Watched in amazement at how well she took Tom cock in her mouth and decided to prepare her for more. He ripped her clothes off of her and left the shoes. He loved a woman in heels and no other garments! He began to finger to tight pussy. He knew it had been a while, He could tell. He glanced to the right of the cough and noticed a box of sexual toys and rope. He knew just what to do.

Lukas told Tom to back away for a few minutes he had an idea. They took the rope and tied it around her neck. She felt it constrict her airways and started to panic. They pulled her hands behind her back and tied them in place and ran the rope around the front of her making her Breasts stand tall. Her breasts we bound so tight, they began to turn purple. Tom LOVED the looks of her being bound. They threw her face down on the couch and tied rope to each one of her ankles. Tom went to the kitchen. "Hey Lukas, She has a great table just for this!" Lukas slapped Daphne's breasts and walked to the kitchen to help Tom. The moved the table to the middle of the front room and placed Daphne face down into the center. They tied each of her ankles to the leg of the table. Lukas moved in front of her face, grabbed her hair and forced his cock into her mouth. The size was much larger than Toms and she knew this would be painful. Lukas pumped her face faster and wanted to be balls deep just like Tom so he shoved as hard and deep as he could and did this over and over again until Daphne passed out from lack of air. He didn't stop then either. He pumped her face until cum was flowing from her mouth and down her throat. He wasn't satisfied. Tom decided her wanted to finish in her face as well. Tom pumped her face balls deep from what seems like forever without allowing her to breathe until he came in the throat, and pulled out to coat her face and hair.

The left her sit while they got hard again and knew she should wake soon so they dumped water on her to wake her. This worked and he became more afraid now that she was coated in sperm. Lukas and Tom were rock hard by the time she was fully awake. Tom plowed into her tight pussy. She let out a scream of pain and she felt her body go limp from the pain. She could feel her vaginal walls ripping as he pounded her harder and harder. Tom slowed and stepped back; Lukas then shoved his way in and pumped her into more pain. She felt like she could faint but she fought it. Lukas pumped hard and fast and told Tom to get the lube. Tom brought the lube to Lukas and he rubbed lube on her anus. Tom knew what Lukas wanted. Daphne screamed for them to stop but they wouldn't. Tom placed his cock at her asshole and slowly pushed in. He took his time making her think he was going to be gentle and just when she started to get used to it, he shoved his full length into her ass and made her scream from pain. She passed out. She couldn't fit it anymore. Then men laughed as they raped her. They took turns fucking her ass and pussy blowing load after load into all her holes. Tom was eager to get her pregnant. She looked like a tight fertile woman just begging for it. When Tom and Lukas decided to take a break the shoved the biggest butt plugs in her ass, mouth and pussy that they could find.

Lukas and Tom went to the kitchen and made a snack, got dressed and Left. Daphne was all alone, Naked and bound with no way to get loose. Daphne woke up and realized what happened and screamed hoping someone would hear her. Nobody came. Daphne laid there for what seemed like days when she heard a key in the door. She got scared. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She hoped it would be someone coming to free her but instead, there stood Lukas and Tom with a lady friend. They raped her several more times making the woman watch. The woman masturbated and shot cum from her pussy into Daphne's face and got dressed. She went to the bedroom and brought out a sheet. The returned the plugs covered her body and left. They hung a sign on the door as they left that read "Do not disturb". They came back every day and raped her, fed her while she laid there bound with no way to get loose and gave her a drink. This went on for 2 months. The Last time they retuned the woman brought pregnancy tests with her. She was a nurse at the local hospital. She was Lukas' Girlfriend. The took Blood and Urine and ran both tests. Daphne was pregnant, With her rapists child.

They stayed in her house and cared for her making sure she could not get an abortion and waiting till she was far enough along and then left her there to fend for herself. They untied her, threw her keys at her and Left. When she reported it, the police started searching for them. They left town, and the country. Daphne had been lucky enough to keep her life, but was pregnant with twins. Upon a DNA a test, It shows 2 eggs had dropped and BOTH men had left her carrying their child.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daphne's Huge Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds