• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Madame and Her Cock

Madame and Her Cock

This story is copyrighted ©, all rights reserved. If you wish to use it please contact the author.

*

The long coat brushed against my naked legs as I climbed the stairs. The final corridor was bare, naked with no decorations of any sort. The sound of my heels echoed through the halls as I passed in front of several apartment doors to stop in front of one.

A pretty painted finger pressed on the door bell and I stood back on my heels, listening to the fumbling noise inside the apartment.

'Hello bitch,' I greeted the man who opened the door, he was a sight indeed. 'Ah I see you have followed my instructions.' He was naked, his right hand wearing a cuff already and the other was free, he also had a fine collar with a hook but as I had indicated no mask. He was to take his humiliation without a mask to cover him.

His cock was free as well, hanging soft and weak. His eyes stared at me in anticipation, but there was very little to see of me other than bare legs, heels and a long coat.

'Yes Mistress.' He replied

'Madame,' I hissed grumpily 'and I thought you had just learned how to address me.'

'Madame, yes Madame.' He replied as I turned him around and closed the cuff on his other hand, leaving his arms bound behind his back. I moved a couple steps into the corridor, offering full view of him to the front door. 'Now show me if you have followed my instructions thoroughly.' He hesitated for a moment, looking at the front door, then back at me. I raised an eyebrow and tapped a heel on the door, his face became all red and he moved slowly, turned and bent at the waist to show his asshole.

'You are becoming a lazy whore. What's all this fuss?' A latex glove came out from the pocket of my coat and I knelt on the floor. His eyes followed my fingers stretching the glove then filling it. My legs could feel the cool hair blowing through the corridor, I wondered if that was part of the reason for that limp cock. Well, we would take care of that soon anyway.

Without further warning I stood up and pushed my finger right up his ass. He winced and his sphincter closed around my finger so I forced another. He resisted, perhaps it was the lack of lube. He moaned but regardless my fingers forced their way inside.

'I hope you are enjoying it, cocksucker.' I teased him and retracting my fingers slightly, then shoved them back in. He winced again and panted 'Yes Madame, I hope you find me suitable...'

I moved my fingers slightly 'Yes bitch. You have done a good job for me.' My fingers could feel the smooth soft surface of his inner bowels. 'There is indeed no shit here. How many enemas did you take?' Silence followed my questions so I raised my voice and smacked his behind with my free hand. 'I asked how many enemas did you take, bitch?' My words rang out along the corridor, I wondered if any of the neighbors were watching us, or even just listening.

'Three,' he panted as my fingertips brushed against his prostate 'three Madame.' And wiggled around my fingers but I did not massage further 'Good boy, you have done a good job. One day when you are properly trained you will have access to better rewards.' And my finger stroked his prostate once again then retracted.

I walked past him and entered the apartment, then closed the door.

He was behind me in the kitchen and I let the coat fall from my shoulders. 'You like it whore, don't you?'

I turned around and showed myself in high heels, the black corset showing my hourglass figure and supporting my breasts with lace and a red silken ribbon. I walked towards him until his face was right on my boobs, biting his lip, he attempted to not move but I challenged him again 'You like the smell of woman, bitch? Eat them now.' I hinted at my boobs and he dipped his face between them.

With a hand I pulled both boobs from the corset; let them hang free on the soft fabric. My slave's tongue moved on my nipples, raised, erect just as his cock now was. He took them between his lips and sucked hard, then his tongue circled around them and sucked again.

I stood back. 'Stop now, you may not have it all yet.'

The aroused look in his eyes told me he was more than eager to finish otherwise. 'We may...' and did not finish the sentence 'may what? You made up your mind?' I walked up to him again and gave him a cold look.

'So now the brave slave does not just want his ass fucked anymore?' and reached for my bag on the table to retrieve one of the best toys of my collection.

The expression in his eyes was a mix of anticipatory pain and excitement, when I put that toy right under his nose. It was a dildo, suitable to be mounted on a strap on harness, big and pink, its uniqueness was in the multiple bumps on its surface. 'You know how these will tear your ass apart when I fuck you?' I asked and again my question fell on silence 'You had better start answering my questions, halfwit. Or I may enjoy shoving this in your lovely ass without lube.'

'Please no, Madame.'

'I did not hear you,' I said and walked a few steps away, attaching the dildo to the harness I was wearing already.

'Please use lube, Madame.'

The dildo fell in place and I grabbed his arm dragging him through the door and onto the balcony. It was a small space with a few pots but a nice metal railing that did not hide anything from the nearby condos and the road. Surely being at the 12th floor gave enough privacy, but only until either of us did anything to raise attention from the road.

'Explain better, I don't understand what you mean, bitch!' I said with my voice raised as I attached the hook of his collar to the short leash already in place on the railing.

'Please use lube to fuck my ass, Madame' he cried in a worried voice.

I moved so the dry dildo brushed against his ass cheeks, so far I had always respected my slave's ass but would I do that again? I did not like that look in his eyes when my hand had closed on his cock, he thought I would let him fuck me, that he could have me. Bad, bad thought for a slave, he needed a lesson.

In the little space available I moved to his side and offered him the dildo to suck. Understanding the possibility of being fucked dry his mouth moved frantically on the big plastic cock to smear as much spit as possible before I decided that was enough.

My eyes fished through his legs and I saw his cock still hard. See, that bitch seemed to love the possibility to have his ass torn apart.

'Now, now...' I pulled back and enjoyed the sight of the sun reflecting on the glistening dildo 'I hope you have done a good job whore, because I am going to fuck your ass with this. What do you have to say?'

'Thank you Madam.'

I walked around him and grabbed his hips. The dildo laid on his asshole that quivered in anticipation. 'Thank you for what? Did I bring you cookies?'

'Thanks for fucking my ass Madam!' he cried out. I bet they could hear that in the street. I started applying some pressure to his ass and with not too much difficulty the small smooth head popped in. I had no doubt it would, with my previous exploration of the hinder corners of his asshole I had stretched him a little too.

He grunted but the best was yet to come, beyond the smooth head were the bumps, which increased the diameter of the dildo considerably. I retreated and kept extracting the head and reinserting it then with a sharp tuck movement of my hips I shoved the dildo past the first line of bumps.

The bitch grunted and I saw his cock had lost a bit of his hardness. 'Wasn't it what you thought you could do to your Mistress earlier?' I asked hastily.

'Yes Mistress, I thought...'

'Madame!' and shoved another line of bumps up his ass 'You really do not learn, halfwit. Now tell me what did you want to do? You thought I would kneel and suck your small dick?'

'Yes Madame, I'm sorry,' he stopped, winced and grunted when another line of bumps were shoved in 'I thought you would let me.'

'Wrong, slave you need a lesson.' And with another hip thrust about one inch of plastic cock entered his ass. He yelled loudly, I saw a few people in the street raising their heads trying to see where that yell came from.

'See what happens, cocksucker? Now you can show them what a wimp you are!' I retreated a few bumps, saw him unconsciously relax for a moment, then I applied steady pressure and the dildo penetrated his ass to the base. He arched his back trying to escape and I held him steadily from the hips. His wrists closed behind his back, still handcuffed, he pulled, tried to escape the pain from the stretched asshole but the dildo penetrated him, exploring his bowels. With a guttural sound he yelled a mix of pain and pleasure.

'See whore, your ass is mine now to do as I please and everyone in the neighborhood knows you are a pussy.' And shoved the dildo back in his ass again.

He winced again but not as much as the first time. I did that again, over and over. His cock was hard again and it throbbed every time I sunk into his bowels. His breathing was hard but not enough to be heard on the street, though I am sure there could have been people behind the windows on the nearby condos.

With one last thrust the dildo penetrated his ass to the base and he trembled from within, his cock spurting semen on the floor and down the balcony. I kept fucking him until he was limp and exhausted, then retreated a few steps back and watched the plastic cock popping out of his ass, leaving the gaping hole to contract at the cool hair. There were little traces of blood around the rim of his ass but it was very clean for what it had just endured.

I reached to free my slave from the leash and he followed me inside. The moistness between my thighs was becoming more than just a slight wetness, I was soaking wet. For a moment I thought I would let him take care of me but decided no, not this time.

'Tuesday. And I hope you will know how to behave then.' I said on the door and he nodded with a thankful however spent look.

My heels clicked through the corridor as once again I walked past many doors and reached the stairs. At the base of the stairs I stopped and laid against the wall, my fingers reached down under my coat and bodice. As soon as I touched my clit it exploded and the orgasm took hold of my body like electricity. I slid down and remained there for a moment, my fingers immobilized on my clit, back against the wall and legs open, bent, with the high heels on. Panting heavily I let pleasure take a hold of my whole body, my insides quivered, I moaned my delight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Madame and Her Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds