• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fallen Angel: Something Evil

Fallen Angel: Something Evil

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of things that mortals get wrong about my kind. For example, here's the one that irks me the most. Fallen Angels and demons aren't at all the same thing. When I fell from Heaven, it was because, like many of my brothers and sisters, I got fed up with Our Father's favoritism toward the talking monkeys He recently created. I found them arrogant, prideful and dangerous the moment I laid eyes upon their progenitors, the dullard Adam and his conniving wife Eve. Seriously, had Father heeded our elder brother Lucifer's warnings about the talking monkeys, we all would have been spared much pain. Unfortunately, Dear Old Dad doesn't listen to anyone, once He's made up His mind about something. Take it from someone who's tried.

My name is Haguel, and I'm a Fallen Angel. I used to be one of the Seraphim, the highest Choir of Angels. That was a long time ago, before the War, and the chaos that followed as Michael and the rest of the Loyalists rounded us Fallen and dispatched us into the Pit. Well, a while ago, I clawed my back out of Hell. Presently, I live in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I inhabit the body of Stephen Atkinson, a twenty-year-old Jamaican immigrant. He's a student at Carleton University, majoring in criminology. Stephen is an orphan, with no family or friends, so taking over his existence was easy enough. This isn't a routine possession. You see, Demons can possess people but Angels need a person's permission before entering his or her body.

The day I met Stephen Atkinson, he was catatonic, lying somewhere between life and death in a room at Ottawa General Hospital, where they brought him after a terrible accident. He wasn't expected to recover. Well, as the invisible spirit that I am, I walked into the hospital room and communicated with the dying young man. I told him about myself, about what I am and what my purpose is. After being stuck in Hell for thousands upon thousands of years, I wanted out. And I got tired of taking Lucifer's orders, and fighting beside him against his enemies. The same way human soldiers often get tired of war and go AWOL, Fallen Angels have been known to do the same thing.

In the Underworld, lots of Demon lords and Fallen Angels want to wrest control from Lucifer, and he's definitely not the type to give it up willingly. Hence the endless conflict between various types of darkling creatures below. I didn't sign up for this. I wanted out of the madhouse. And so I escaped from the Underworld. I promised Stephen Atkinson that I could repair his body, if he would share it with me. He was kind of worried that I would take over and essentially enslave him. I reassured him that it doesn't work that way. You see, Angels, both Loyalist and Fallen, are bound by God's rules. We cannot enter the bodies or minds of human beings as long as they don't want us there. Demons have no such restrictions placed upon them, hence why they love possessing humans and wreaking havoc. Lord I hate these bastards!

Stephen Atkinson took the deal, and we merged and became one. Miraculously, his broken body was healed and he was able to resume his rather mundane existence. He could walk and talk, this after doctors swore on their mama's grave that he was just days away from ending up in a body bag. Now look at them, out and about as if nothing had happened. Carleton University student, part-time security guard and volunteer at an animal hospital in the east end of Ottawa. This guy is remarkably boring, to tell you the truth and I kind of got bored staying in the passenger's seat as he drove, but that's part of the deal. Through Stephen's body, I experience a myriad different sensations which I couldn't even dream of as a bodiless spirit. Food, drink and sex, those are my favorite things about living in a human body. Understand that I've never experienced these things before. You can't exactly bone people as an Angel.

In the great holy books, whether we're talking about the Torah, the Bible or the Koran, us Angels are typically portrayed as men. Truth is that we have no gender, or race, for that matter. When God made us, shortly before He willed the Universe into being and LONG before He made humans, we were intelligence willed into existence, given personality and purpose. We aren't male or female, black or white, straight or gay. Spirits are as neutral as rocks, only a tad bit more interesting, I'd say. The good thing about being immortal spiritual entities is that we don't have the limitations that physical beings have. Matter and energy come with expiring dates, that's the way of the cosmos. Spirits? We're eternal.

As an Angel, I am a repository of knowledge and power, which I've acquired over the course of a very long existence. In the early days of our relationship, I demonstrated some of my abilities to my host Stephen Atkinson. Taking control of our shared body ( with his permission of course ) I leapt into the sky and soared like a bird. He found the experience exhilarating. For me, it was simple mind over matter, and I am ALL mind and Stephen Atkinson is mere matter, after all. We flew in the skies of Ontario, among the clouds, confusing a flock of wild geese as we passed them by. They've never seen anything like us, that's for sure. Flight is but one of many powers I can bestow upon my host body while I'm in it. I can also move objects with my, oops, I'm sorry, I meant OUR mind, anything from a pencil to a pickup truck. Anything bigger and Stephen Atkinson's feeble human brain gets a headache. Another limitation of the human condition, I'm afraid.

We've adjusted to each other, Stephen Atkinson and I. Two being as dissimilar as the two of us, Angel and human, living together in terms of greater intimacy than can exist between husband and wife, mother and offspring. I wish I could say that's the whole story, but it isn't. For the most part, I was content to let the reins in his hands. Taking a backseat and relaxing after fighting in Hell for untold millennia definitely had its appeal for a wounded ( metaphorically speaking ) soldier like me. I kept back and watched Stephen go about his daily life. He started dating a young Nigerian woman named Ava Adewale at his school, and things got so lovey dovey between the two of them that they started making me feel like puking. Yeah, things continued normally ( or whatever normal is for us ) until the day I sensed...Asmodeus.

In the hierarchy of Hell, the vilest of all the Demon lords is Asmodeus, the Prince of Demons. He gave Lucifer a serious fun for his money during many of Hell's internecine conflicts. Now, I don't need to tell you that anyone capable of giving Satan himself a hard time isn't someone you should trifle with. I was walking around Toronto, Ontario, housed in Stephen Atkinson's body, when I sensed a nefarious presence. Asmodeus, my old enemy, in the flesh. Asmodeus was standing there, in the middle of a shopping center, housed in the body of a tall blonde-haired and green-eyed Caucasian woman whom I would later identify as twenty-five-year-old Toronto policewoman Meghan Nicholson. In this host body, the worst beast from the Pit now walks the world of man.

You should have been there. My old enemy in a new body, standing a mere ten meters from me, taunting me. Asmodeus and I have fought on opposite sides for thousands upon thousands of years. The Fallen Angel and the Demonic prince. I've always been a Lucifer Loyalist, while Asmodeus believed that the time of Angels had come and gone and that Demons were the rightful rulers not only of the Underworld but the mundane world above as well. Asmodeus looked me in the eye and told me that she was going to conquer this world. With a snap of her fingers, she summoned her acolytes and I found myself surrounded by Demons in human form. A red-haired young woman in a military uniform, a portly black man in a business suit, and a matronly Asian woman with a cane. Asmodeus new allies, Demons she brought with her when she clawed her way out of the Underworld. And just like that, she was gone.

I thought it was going to be smooth sailing here on Earth, away from the Kingdom of Heaven's watchdogs and the denizens of Hell, but I guess Fate had other plans. The Demons are crossing over into this world, thanks to a portal which got opened not by a Demon, for Demons aren't powerful enough to open them, but one opened by a Fallen Angel. And that Fallen Angel is yours truly. Yeah, when I opened the Portal between worlds, I didn't close it fast enough, and now, thanks to my mistake, hundreds of Demons walk the Earth. They're looking for an object of mystical power, a remnant of the Tablets which God gave to Moses. Yeah, that Moses, from the Old Testament of the Christian Bible and the Torah. They're looking for it all over the world. If they get their hands on it, they'll permanently open the Gates of Hell, allowing all kinds of nasty things to come through. I can't have that. For if all the Demons, Monsters and other foul beasts of Hell come to Earth, this world will become just another Hell.

Now, as much as I badmouth the planet Earth and its dominant species, I've grown accustomed to this place in the few months that I've lived here. It's the little things that make me love this world. Things like ice cream, people playing in the park with their dogs, and lonely guys watching hard core pornography in public libraries while lonely librarians chastise them before going back to reading erotica when they think nobody's looking. Yeah, things like that. So, as you can see, I've got my work cut out for me. A Fallen Angel is going to fight the Lords of Hell to save the world. I know that I don't have a snowball's chance of Hell of stopping the Legion of the Demons by myself but do wish me luck, would you? After all, I'm on your side.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fallen Angel: Something Evil

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds