• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Black Couples Love Tranny Girls

Black Couples Love Tranny Girls

How does a brother like me gets into these situations? That's what Haitian-born Canadian stud and Carleton University student Jean-Claude Etienne asked himself as he lay on the king-sized bed, getting his ass filled with cock. The cock in question belonged to Trina Ishtar, a gorgeous Transsexual lady whom his girlfriend Evelyn introduced him to. Evelyn, a chubby, dark-skinned Jamaican gal with big tits, wide hips and a big ass, was quite busy sucking Jean-Claude's dick while watching him get fucked in the ass. Trina groaned softly as she continued drilling Jean-Claude's tight ass with her giant prick. It had been a while since the Afro-Brazilian Transsexual dominatrix got to fuck a sexy Black stud like Jean-Claude, and she was definitely enjoying the experience. As he lay there getting fucked, Jean-Claude wondered how it had come to this.

Nothing in Jean-Claude Etienne's life could have prepared him for tonight's sexual fun and games. He was born on the island of Haiti in 1987, and lived there with his parents, Cassandra and Kelvin Etienne until, in the summer of 1992 they decided to move to the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. Jean-Claude spent his whole life in the Confederation of Canada and barely remembered the island of Haiti. While attending Carleton University, he met a sexy Jamaican sister named Evelyn Thompson, and she introduced him to a world of sensual delights. Jean-Claude always thought Jamaican women were a deeply religious and sexually conservative bunch.

Well, Evelyn was definitely not like the others. This chick was freaky and always ready to try new stuff. When he gathered the courage to tell her that he felt attracted to both sexes, Evelyn surprised him by totally accepting and embracing his emerging bisexuality. Was she cool or what? Evelyn found bisexual guys hot and she was always encouraging Jean-Claude to explore his sexuality but he was kind of reluctant. Once you open that door, there's really no going back, is there? For a bisexual guy, having a girlfriend who supports you is kind of cool but what if she's more into the whole bisexual thing than you are? What's a bisexual guy supposed to do?

Jean-Claude moaned in pleasure, from Evelyn sucking his dick and Trina slamming her cock up his ass. Amazingly, the more the sexy Transsexual fucked him, the harder his dick got. A man's G-spot is inside his anus, he learned that from Evelyn. My, he learned a lot of things from that woman. The first time they got down, Evelyn told him that if he wasn't willing to lick her pussy and lick it well, then she wouldn't let him stick his dick inside of her. That night, Jean-Claude Etienne got a crash course in the ancient art of pussy licking. Yeah, he perfected his rusty oral skills that night, and as is often the case with Evelyn, great risk equals great reward. After making him eat her out, she climbed on top of him and inserted his hard dick in her cunt. Hard and fast she rode him, for the better part of an hour, until he came, erupting inside of her like a volcano. Her screams of passion mingled with his own and judging by the funny looks he got from the other residents at his dorm the next day, they heard every damn thing. Oh, well. One is supposed to experiment in university, right?

Experimentation, ah, of course. That's how he ended up here, getting fucked in the ass by a sexy Transsexual escort whom his sexually adventurous girlfriend Evelyn found on the Ottawa Back Pages, of all places. Trina was really a sight to behold. Five feet nine inches tall, curvy and definitely bodacious, with big tits, a big butt and a nine-inch, uncircumcised cock. Oh, and what a magnificent cock she had. The sexy Afro-Brazilian Transsexual dominatrix's cock filled Jean-Claude's asshole, and he absolutely loved it. Fuck, if loving the feel of Transsexual cock up his ass was wrong then this macho Haitian man didn't want to be right.

Evelyn stopped sucking his dick, and he looked at her, wondering why she stopped. Winking at him, Evelyn spoke to Trina, saying that she wanted to try something else. Trina seemed a bit annoyed by Evelyn's request, but she did hire her for the night and this sexy Afro-Brazilian Transsexual escort liked to satisfy her clients. It's good for business, after all. Since Jean-Claude had no objections to this new course of action, Trina went along with it. Evelyn wanted to be the center of attention, which didn't surprise Trina at all because she figured that out about Evelyn while speaking to her on the phone last night, while trying to book the session.

Evelyn got on all fours, shaking her big ole Jamaican booty at Jean-Claude, who immediately got hard. He positioned himself behind her, putting his hands on those wide hips of hers while easing his cock into her cunt. Meanwhile, Trina silenced Evelyn at last by inserting her huge Tranny cock inside the bossy Jamaican woman's mouth. And that's how they took her. Jean-Claude slammed his cock into Evelyn's tight, wet pussy while Evelyn sucked Trina's cock. Watching his big-booty Jamaican girlfriend deep-throating a curvy and well-endowed Transsexual definitely turned Jean-Claude on. So much that he got more aggressive while fucking Evelyn, pulling her hair, calling her a dirty slut and spanking her big ass. Trina encouraged him to dominate Evelyn, which he did splendidly. He pulled his cock out of Evelyn's cunt then invaded another hole of hers. That's right, he eased his cock into her asshole. At the same time, Trina pulled her cock out of Evelyn's mouth, freeing Evelyn so Jean-Claude could hear her scream as he fucked her in her tight asshole. Trina laughed and jerked off while watching Jean-Claude plunging his dick into his girlfriend's asshole. After a few minutes, Trina came, shooting her hot Tranny cum all over Evelyn's asshole.

A few moments later, Jean-Claude came, flooding Evelyn's asshole with his hot, manly cum. Evelyn's screams got even louder. Jean-Claude and Trina shook hands and exchanged a knowing smile. A tired-looking but happy Evelyn slumped on the bed, her sexy curvy body covered with sweat and cum. Trina wished the happy couple a good night, then showered before parting from their company. Evelyn went to the kitchen to get an energy drink while Jean-Claude walked Trina out, thanking her for a wonderful night. The sexy Afro-Brazilian Transsexual dominatrix smiled at Jean-Claude and told him to be more assertive with his lady love, or he'd lose her. Jean-Claude smiled and nodded, then wished her a good night. Definitely food for thought, he thought as he went back inside.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Black Couples Love Tranny Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 601 milliseconds