• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Hope, I

Hope, I

As she hits the soft sand, she bites her lip- the dunes digging into her naked back. Her cream skin shines against the white grains- her smile flashing as he falls down beside her, his nakedness mirroring her own; his arms trailing over her chest. She squirms- her eyes shimmering- and rolls onto his body. Her musk matches his own; and as she embraces his hardness with her warm slit, they share a moan of passion. The empty beach, lit by starlight, seems to rock as they make love.

Hope cannot believe- his sex pulsing inside her- that she's become a nymph. That her chaste lifestyle, of just three weeks past, has evolved into a paradise of sexual adventure. And as her lover makes her scream- her hips churning atop his- she regrets nothing.

---

It began outside of church- Hope wore a white dress, that shone in the sunshine. Her pale skin and green-flecked eyes seemed afire among the other drab churchgoers- the slight, refined swell of her chest suiting her lithe form. Walking on light feet, gliding through the crowd, she gave nods and greetings to friends- then bumped, heavily, into a boy. He wore black- all black- his eyes the darkest hazel she'd seen. Hope shuddered.

"Hey- Hope- I need to talk to you. Urgently."

She felt fear tickle her skin; looking up, into his stare, she felt like prey. "Why, sir?"

"Sir?" The stranger laughs- smiling through his reply. "I'm hardly a 'sir'- nineteen, my name is 'Samuel', and I'm here to help you."

"Help me? With what, pray...?" Hope screws up her face in confusion; does he have her confused with another Hope...? Wait- how does he know her name-

"I'd tell you, but that'd ruin your curiosity- and you're going to follow me. Because your little white dress..." He flicked the padding over her breasts- she blushed in response. "It can't hide who you are. Not anymore."

And he spun, gripping her forearm (gently), leading her through the crowd- through the parking lot- underneath the trees. Gasping, Hope struggled against him; but she didn't mean it. She's caught in the slick web of intrigue. The padding around her areolas suddenly seemed too tight. Her dress hung longer on each stretch of skin; flowing like water over her warm body.

"Well," she panted, "what's so urgent?" Standing in the shade, she glanced back over at the parking lot- the crowd was slowly diminishing. She couldn't stay long- she didn't want to be alone. Not with a stranger.

"Your fun."

"My- my what?" She stutters, indignant. "You dragged me three thousand feet to tell me you're concerned I'm not having enough fun?"

The boy smirked; leaning back against a hawthorne, he crossed his arms. Hope found her eyes drifting over his suit- the tight black complimenting his strong presence. She shivered, again- although she wasn't sure why.

"What did you win today, Hope?"

"How do you know-"

"Answer my question, please," the boy ordered.

"...perfect attendance. To sermons." She crossed her legs, swaying in place. Confused and concerned, as cars continued to disappear.

"...which, when I heard it announced, made me fear you weren't living life to the fullest. So I'm here-" he whispered, leaning close to her ear- his breath titillating her flesh. "-to give you what you want." She didn't respond- her breathing getting faster. More frantic. But she couldn't move. "Because after I heard your 'award' announced, I sat behind you- curious. And to my immense surprise, the pure little girl, with her white widdle dress, gave off a faint smell of arousal..."

Hope froze- her heart ripping from her chest. She felt her thin, satin boy-shorts- smooth against her sex's lips- grind over her slit. She loved the feeling; sitting in church, shifting back and forth, grinding the soft fabric over her shaved flesh. But she'd never thought the scent of her heat might be noticeable. She was chaste; she sometimes had fantasies, but she'd never even kissed.

Although she'd dreamed about it.

Relishing her pained confusion, the boy- Samuel- stepped nearer. Hope closed her eyes; her body frozen, even as it filled with fire. "I can free you," he murmured, his hands slowly pulling her hands to his lips. Kissing her fingertips, he looked deep into her electric eyes. Then he had her shoved against the ground- her white dress tearing. As his lips stole her first kiss, she writhed on the ground; every motion heightening the sensitivity of her throbbing body.

Then, he had stood; and a crumpled piece of paper hit her cheek. Breathing hard- her cheeks stained with early tears- she unfurled the note as he walked away.

'You're welcome.

555-502-5260

-Sam'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Hope, I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds