• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dad's New Wife

Dad's New Wife

Life hadn't been going well for me. I'd just finished my first year at college and was home for the summer. I'd gotten a solid "C" average and had barely passed most of my classes. My girlfriend had broken up with me over e-mail at the beginning of the second semester. I'd given up on finding a summer job after a month of coming up with nothing. On top of it all, Dad had just gotten re-married.

Mom had died about two years before. We were pretty broken up about it, but I guess Dad got over it faster. I still missed Mom pretty badly and I resented that he found another woman so fast. I made up the excuse that I had too much school work to come to the wedding. That was a lie. They came down to see me soon after. We met at a diner right outside the campus.

I can't say I hated her when I met her. She seemed like a nice and sane woman. Also, she was pretty hot, and I'm not usually into older women. She was 35, ten years younger than Dad. She had long, black hair, a pretty face and a really nice rack. Ellen was her name. We got along fine, until I came home for the summer.

While Dad was at work, she'd stay home and walk around in nothing but panties and a tight white tank top. She's make no effort to cover up while I was around. I hadn't gotten laid in months, so you can imagine how frustrating this was for me. A big part of why I really wanted a summer job was just to get away from her. Not only had she replaced Mom, she was going around the house half-dressed like a slut. I didn't resent her at first, now I did.

Even with no job, I would leave the house anyway. I didn't really go anywhere. I'd usually just walk around. Sometimes I'd go to the park with a book to read. Sometimes I'd go to a friend's house and hang out. I didn't tell any of my friends about what was going on. They'd probably think I was a pervert for being hot for my stepmom.

One day, I came home and she was laying on the couch. Again, just in that tight white tank top and panties. "Oh, honey," she said, "I've been on my feet cleaning all day. Mind giving your dear old stepmother a foot massage?"

I just gave her a dirty look and went to my room in a huff. I stayed in there all afternoon. Later, when Dad came up and asked me if I wanted any dinner, I just calmly told him I wasn't hungry. No need to take out my anger out on him.

That night, while I was laying in bed, I kept thinking about Ellen. I thought about the way her panties hugged her ass and how that top barely contained her tits. I could feel the boner growing in my boxers. I threw back my sheets and pulled them down.

I started jacking off and thinking about Ellen laying on the couch.

I imagined instead of going up to my room when she asked for a foot massage, I went up to her.

I imagined telling her, "I'll give you more than a massage, bitch!"

I imagined tearing off her panties, taking out my stiff cock and climbing on top of her.

I imagined her pushing me and telling me to stop and get off.

I imagined fucking her while she started crying and begging for me to get off.

"No, stop it! Why are you doing this?"

"Shut up, cunt! You've been wanting this! That's why you've been walking around half-dressed!"

"No! No! Please!"

As I imagined her writhing and whining beneath me, I groaned and came all over my chest and stomach. I lay there panting and looking up at the ceiling. I felt kind of bad, but not that bad. I got up and wiped the jizz off of me, put my boxers back on and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at looked at the clock. It was 10:00 AM. Dad would be at work by now. I figured Ellen was probably downstairs, walking around almost naked like always. That made me aware of my raging morning wood. I heard a knock on my door.

"Jeremy, can I come in?" It was Ellen.

"Yeah, come in," I said.

Ellen opened the door and walked up to my bedside.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you seemed pretty mad at me yesterday."

"I was just tired."

"You know, I'm not going to try to replace your mother. I just want us to get along."

She went on like that for what seemed like a while. I just nodded and half listened. All I could think about was ripping off her shirt and grabbing and sucking on her big tits. I felt like my dick was going to burst.

She finally finished by saying, "You know, if you need anything, you just have to ask."

I figured I'd regret it, but I decided to go for it. I threw aside my sheets and exposed the tent in my boxers. "Okay, you can take care of this, bitch."

She just backed up and put her hand over her mouth. While she stood there shocked, I got up and grabbed her. I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. I held her hands down by the wrists and forced a kiss on her.

As my tongue darted in and out of her mouth, I thought about how this was probably a huge mistake. Ah, fuck it! I'd take whatever consequences came, but for now I'd enjoy raping this old slut. She was so warm and soft under me. Then for a moment I remembered that this was my dad's wife. Thinking about Dad, I almost stopped. Then I realized something. This old slut was kissing me back!

I decided to let go of her wrists and see what she did. She put her arms around me! This whore! She was going to let her stepson fuck her! I backed off of her and let her sit up. We looked at each other awkwardly for a moment.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just... I've thought you were cute since I first met you and I've sometimes fantasized about being with younger guys. I didn't know you were attracted to me and you were just so forceful. I... Um... You don't think less of me do you?"

What a yammering cunt, I thought.

"How could I?" I said. "I knew you were a cock hungry slut from the moment I met you! The fact you always went around the house with barely any clothes just confirmed it! You just got married, your husband's at work and here you are ready to fuck his son! I couldn't possibly think any less of you than I already do! Jesus Christ, could you be a bigger slut!?" I was in a white hot fury of hateful lust.

She started crying and apologizing. I took off my boxers and stuck my stiff cock in her face. "Well, it can't be helped," I said. "Here, I'll feed you what you want."

She still had tears in her eyes, but she took my cock in her mouth. Man, she was good at sucking dick. Dad sure knew how to pick them. I knew I was going to cum pretty quickly. I took my cock out of her mouth.

"Hey, say that you love your husband," I told her. I almost couldn't believe what I was saying.

"What? No. Please don't make me say that," she said.

I grabbed both sides of her head. "Say that you love your husband!"

"I love my..." I didn't let her finish. I shoved my cock back in her mouth.

I held her head. "Say it!"

With my cock in her mouth, she could only mumble it. That was enough for me. I exploded into her mouth. I took my cock out of her mouth but kept holding her head. "Swallow it, bitch!" She did. I heard the harsh gulp as my cum went down her throat. That kept me from going limp.

She looked up at me. There were tears in her eyes. "Why are you being so mean to me?"

I forced her on her back and spread her legs. "Look at this," I said. "Your panties are stained from how wet you are! You're enjoying every minute of this, aren't you?"

She just looked away and nodded. I pulled off her stained panties and stuck two fingers into her cunt. It was so hot and wet. She had a nice patch of black hair above her snatch.

My fingers plunged in and out of her wet cunt. "You want me to fuck you, slut?"

"Mmm. Yes. Fuck me," she said timidly.

"You'll really fuck your stepson?"

"Yes! I'm sorry, I'm just a slut! Please fuck your slutty stepmommy!"

I climbed on top of her and stabbed my hard cock into her sopping wet cunt. She moaned with joy while I fucked her. I kissed her hungrily. Tasting her tongue. The same tongue my dad sucked. The same cunt my dad fucked. I've never had anything against my dad, but I completely stopped caring how he'd feel. Fucking this woman who belonged to another man, my own father no less, made me feel big and powerful. Thinking about that made me even more excited and I slammed into her harder.

I pulled her top off over her head and went for her tits. I sucked and squeezed them. She moaned louder. "Mmm! Careful, they're sensitive!" That just made me suck on them harder. She wasn't lying. She arched her back and let out an orgasmic cry. This slut came while fucking her stepson. I felt my own climax approaching.

"My dad ever make you cum?"

"Ah! Only when he ate me out, never while fucking me."

"You let him cum inside you?" I was panting hard.

"What? No! Don't cum inside me!"

I didn't listen to her. I fucked her even harder and moaned. She put her legs around me despite what she said. I felt the burning pressure and I groaned loudly and shot my second load into her wet hole.

I fell over and rested my head on her breast. She reached up and stroked my hair. I stayed there and let my cock go soft inside her. We lay like that until my stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since the day before.

"Want me to make you some lunch, honey?" she said.

"Yeah," I got off her and let her up. While she was getting dressed, I grabbed her arm. "Listen, you're mine now. You hear? You don't listen to what I say and I'll tell Dad you came on to me. You know he'll believe me over you." She just smiled and nodded.

We fucked a lot that summer. We started doing it in Dad's bed while he was away at work. That made our affair all the more exciting. I even found out she had never done anal. I was surprised an old slut like her had never been fucked in the ass before. I fixed that. God, her asshole was so tight. She even sucked me off after I came in her ass. Nasty bitch. I set a rule that she could only do anal with me. She had to refuse if Dad wanted to do it to her. I can't confirm she kept to that, but I think she did.

I was bummed out when it was time to go back to college. Not too bummed, though. I knew I could more than make up for lost time when Christmas vacation rolled around. When that time came, guess who had a swollen belly at home?

Dad says they weren't expecting this and neither was I. It's not easy to get pregnant around that age. It's a girl. I told Dad I was happy to have a little sister even though I was sure it wasn't.

I wonder if my daughter will grow up to be as slutty as her mom?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dad's New Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds