• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 07

Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 07

12

During the elevator ride down to my floor I thought about Tom's offer to set up something special in Vegas. He had me intrigued and excited. I had been to Vegas many times when I was stripper and when I was working for the marketing company. I knew that it had its share of adult entertainment, strip clubs, sex clubs and legal prostitution just outside the city limits. It wasn't called Sin City for nothing. Oh well, I was seeing a client in Vegas in a month or so. I made sure to save Tom's card. I was looking forward to seeing him and his special place in Vegas.

I got off the elevator and went straight back to my room. It was late and I was tired. I got myself ready for bed, stripped naked and crawled between the sheets. As I tried to fall asleep, my mind filled with thoughts about my vacation in Miami so far. In the day and a half that I had been in Miami I had met nine new lovers. It's not the most I ever been with but hey, I still had a day and a half to go.

I slept late on Sunday morning. It was around ten o'clock before I finally got out of bed. It had rained earlier in the morning and it was still grey and overcast. The kind of day one just wants to lie around sleeping away.

I decided to stay in and order room service. I called in a breakfast order and jumped in the shower. Hopefully Eric, the handsome young waiter would make the delivery and I could get another quickie with him. Otherwise I was only frustrating myself by playing with my pussy in the shower.

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body. It would be easy to remove and I wanted to get naked as fast as possible. I was in luck, Eric made the delivery.

"Good morning Ms. Taylor," He said with a big smile when I opened the door.

"Good morning Eric, can you put the tray on the desk," I said as I smiled back.

As soon as he pushed the cart in the room I closed the door and dropped my towel. I followed close behind him toward the desk area. As soon as he transferred the tray from the cart to the desk I threw my arms around his waist. I pressed my naked body against his, driving my hard nipples into his back and reached for the buttons on his shorts. I opened his shorts, pushed them to the floor and grabbed his cock. He was already hard.

"Expecting a tip I see," I said with a laugh as I stroke my hand along his cock.

"Yes, I've been dreaming about this all morning," He said as he let out a soft moan.

"So have I," I said as I dropped to my knees.

Eric turned around and I took his cock in mouth. Our time was short so I only sucked him for a few minutes. When I took his cock out of my mouth, he was rock hard. He pushed me back on the floor. He dropped to his knees between my legs. I grabbed his cock and lined it up with my pussy. Eric pushed his hips and the head of his cock slipped in. Inch by inch he slid his cock into me, opening me up, filling me completely. His pubic bone rubbed against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

Eric began to move, grinding his pelvis into my groin and rubbing against my clit. I threw my legs out to side, opening them as wide as possible. He pushed in harder, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down on me. My hard nipples rubbed against the strong muscles of his chest as our lips meet in a wet passionate kiss. Over and over we ground our bodies together until the pleasure overwhelmed us and we exploded in a massive simultaneous orgasm. Our moans and cries of pleasure were muffled by our locked lips. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles together as my pussy squeezed every ounce of pleasure from his wonderful tool.

We lay together on the floor, kissing for a minute but both of us knew he had to leave. Eric pushed himself up to a kneeling position and his cock slid out of my pussy. I always feel sad when that happens, I guess it's because I always feel so happy when a cock first enters my pussy.

"Sorry, but I gotta run. I have to get back to work," He said as he stood up.

I got up off the floor, pick up the towel I had worn when he came in the room and handed it to him. He cleaned himself off with it and got dressed.

"Thank you for the wonderful service, Eric," I said with a laugh.

"No, thank you Brandi, it's still the best tip I ever had," He said as he gave me a kiss and left.

I closed the door behind Eric and fell back against it. The quickie in the morning is wonderful but it has its price. Now my pussy would be tingling all day until I got someone to scratch the itch between my legs.

I cleaned up and had breakfast. The sun came out as I was eating breakfast. I checked the weather report. The forecast called for sun the rest of the day. I decided to spend some time working on my tan at the pool. It would also give me a chance to find someone or two to help scratch my itch. I put on a bikini, my chiffon cover up and packed a beach bag. I went down to the pool but the place was packed with families with young children. I have nothing against children, but I came to Miami to get fucked.

I looked over at the beach. It wasn't as crowded at all and the few people there had nice hard bodies. I grabbed a couple of towels and walked over to the beach. I found a nice spot near one of the life guard stands. I spread out a towel, put on my dark shades, laid back and began people watching. I was only there for about five minutes when the life guard came out of the shack and stood on the deck that ran around the shack.

I looked up at him to check him out. He was young, about twenty five years old. He was about six feet tall with sun bleached blonde hair, and a fantastic body. All he was wearing were a pair of dark sunglasses and a pair of red shorts that did nothing to hide the nice sized package in the front. Every time I glanced over to check him out I noticed that he was looking over at me. It always got me excited when a handsome young man would check me out. This time was no exception.

I decided to take a chance and get a good look at him. I waited until he looked away. I slid my sunglasses down to the tip of nose and looked up at him. At that instant he turned, lifted up his sunglasses and looked down at me. We stared at each other for a second and then both of us laughed.

"You caught me," He said with a laugh.

"And you caught me," I said.

I got up and walked over to the shack.

"Hello, my name is Brandi," I said.

"Hello, I'm Jim. It's nice to meet you. You just made my day, "He said.

"How is that?" I asked.

"It's been a slow boring day. All I've had is my pain in the ass partner to talk to. Now a beautiful lady comes and talks to me. What could be better?" He said with a smile.

"Hey I heard that," A voice in the shack called out.

The door of the shack flew open and an exact copy of Jim stepped out on the deck. He was the same as Jim even down to the size of the bulge in his shorts. I felt my pussy start to get moist.

"Hello my name is Mike. I'm Jim's twin brother and partner," He said.

"Hello Mike, I'm Brandi," I said.

"Don't listen to Jim; he's the pain in the ass. He's been whining all day. First it was the rain this morning, then it was the heat when the sun came out and now it's he's bored," Mike said.

"Well it was raining, it's hot and it was boring until you got here Brandi," Jim said.

"Well I'm glad I could be of some service to you Jim. Is there anything else I can do for you?" I said with a smile.

"Nothing now, I still have to work... but maybe later?" Jim asked with a mischievous smile.

"Maybe," I answered.

"What are you guys gonna leave me here in the shack?" Mike playfully asked.

"Maybe I can be of service to you too," I added with naughty smile.

I continued to talk and flirt with the twins for the rest of the day. When I went to put on some suntan lotion they argued over who was going to do my back. I settled the argument by letting each of them take a turn. They had a cooler in their shack and offered me a cold drink. I found out that they were twenty three years old. They were natives of Miami and lived in a house with one of their friends. They found out that I was in Miami for the sun and some fun.

Around two o'clock they had to rescue a swimmer who was floundering in the ocean. They looked so powerful and strong as they dove into the ocean and swam out to the victim. They carried the victim back to the shack and an ambulance arrived to take him away. Jim and Mike looked so sexy with their muscles pumped from the exertion and their bodies glistening from the ocean water.

After the ambulance and crowd left, they invited me into the shack for some shade and a cold drink. They told me they were going off duty soon.

"So are you still interested in being... of service to both of us?" Jim asked with a playful smile.

"That depends," I answered as I stepped between them.

"Depends on what?" Mike asked.

"Depends on if you guys are identical everywhere" I said as I rubbed my hands across the front of their shorts and squeezed their cocks.

"We are," They both said as they each caressed one of my buttocks.

"Do you have a place we can go? I think you guys will get in trouble if we continue this here?" I asked.

"Our house isn't far, but we have a roommate, remember. He should be coming home in about an hour or two," Mike said.

"Oh is he another brother? I do like brothers," I playfully asked.

"He's a brother, but not ours," Jim answered as he and Mike began to laugh.

I looked at them with an inquisitive look.

"He's black. I hope that doesn't bother you?" Mike asked.

"Not at all," I answered.

We pack up our belongings and their relief arrived shortly thereafter. Mike's car was an open top jeep. We had to stop at their headquarters so they could sign out but we soon were at their house. We parked in driveway and walked around to the back yard. The yard was surrounded with a tall privacy fence and trees. It had a built-in pool with a Jacuzzi area at one end. Near the house were a large semi open outdoor shower and a Tiki bar.

"What a lovely yard you guys have. You must have a lot of great parties," I said.

"Yeah, we've had some good times here," Jim said as he walked toward the bar and got some towels from under the bar.

"Since you're our guest we'll let you use the shower first. Jim and I always shower off the salt and sand when we get home," Mike said.

"Isn't it big enough for all of us?" I playfully asked.

"We were hoping you'd say that," Jim said with a laugh.

We all went over to the shower. Mike, being a gentleman let the cold water hit him as he adjusted the temperature. Once he had it set he stepped aside and motioned for me to get under the water. Before I stepped under the water, I took off my bikini. I watched the guys eyes widen in surprise.

"Well we need to be sure everything is clean, right?" I asked as I picked up a bottle of body wash from the shelf in back wall of the shower.

"Yeah, of course," They both answered as they stood there checking out my naked body.

"Aren't you going to join me?" I asked after a minute.

"Yeah, of course," They answered in unison again.

They took a step into the shower area.

"Wait, what about your shorts? How can I get you clean if you're wearing them? I'll miss some vital areas," I asked.

They both laughed and quickly shed their shorts. Now I took a second to check them out. Their bodies were darkly tanned except a small area around their cocks. They obliviously wore small European style bathing suits when they sunbathed at home. They had well developed muscular chests and arms, six pack abs and tone muscular legs. But I was mainly interested in their cocks. They were big, fat, semi hard and growing by the minute. I was pleased that were reacting to my body.

They stepped under the water and I began to wash and explore each one of them. We used the whole bottle of body wash and all the hot water getting clean. We were finished with three squeaky clean bodies, two hard cocks and one wet pussy.

"Where do you wanta go, bar, pool, Jacuzzi or into the house?" Jim asked when we stepped out of the shower area.

I thought for a second. The house meant a bed, couches or a rug, been there, done that. The pool and Jacuzzi were still in the sun and I had enough sun for the day. That left the bar. It had shade, some interesting bar stools and couple of lounge chairs nearby.

"The bar first, I could use a cold drink," I said.

We walked over to the bar. I had to suppress a laugh; it always struck me as funny when a guy walks naked with a hard cock and balls bouncing all around. Mike walked behind the bar as Jim and I took seats.

"What do you want to drink?" Mike asked.

I thought for a second and asked, "Do you have a really cold beer?"

"Of course," he answered.

He turned around and opened a cooler. It was filled with ice. He dug through the ice and came up with three longneck bottles of beer.

"We throw ice on it every morning before going to work. That way it's nice and cold when we get home," Jim added.

"You want a glass?" Mike asked as he opened the bottles.

"Nah, it comes in one," I answered with a smile.

I put the bottle to my lips, tipped it up and drank. The cold liquid felt satisfying as it ran down my parched throat. When I put the bottle down on the bar, it was empty. I looked at Jim and Mike wondering about what else I could get to run down my throat.

"Wow, I've never seen a woman do that before," Jim said.

I slid off the bar stool and moved close to Jim. I slid my hand along the length of his cock and held it up.

"Did you ever see one do this before?" I asked as I bent over and lowered my mouth on his cock.

I worked my mouth up and down on his cock a few times before I took it out and licked all around the head. I flicked my tongue across the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock. Jim moaned when I moved my tongue across soft silky head and dug it into the opening licking up his precum. The taste inflamed my taste buds as I swallowed the tasty treat. I looked up at Jim and smiled.

"Yeah, but not as good as you," He said as he put a hand under my chin and lifted my head. He bent down and brought our lips together. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue past my lips. It ran into Jim's and our tongues tussled as our lips smashed together.

I broke our kiss when a felt a second pair of hands caress my buttocks. I turned and looked. Mike was standing behind me; he had his hands on my ass cheeks, massaging the firm fleshy globes. I looked at him and smiled. He got the message. He slid a hand between my legs and touched my pussy.

"Holy shit bro, she's soaking wet already," He said to Jim.

"Yeah, well wait til you try her mouth, she really knows how to suck cock," Jim replied.

I was still standing, bent over at the waist as Jim held my head and guided my mouth back on his cock. Mike rubbed his hand on my pussy, separated the lips and slipped a finger inside. I moaned around Jim's cock as the pleasure spread through my body. Jim held my head while he slid his cock in and out of my mouth while Mike worked his finger in and out of my pussy. Jim let go of my head and slid his hands down to my breasts. I took my mouth off his cock and looked up at him. He bent down and lips meet again in another tongue filled kiss. Mike slid his finger from my pussy and knelt down behind me. He ran his tongue through the fold of my wet pussy. Jim cupped my fleshy mounds as he rubbed his thumbs across my sensitive nipples. I groaned as the added pleasure from Mike's tongue on my pussy and Jim's fingers on my nipples drove me close to the first of what I hoped to be numerous orgasms.

Jim broke our kiss again and I went back to his cock. I ran my tongue up his length, teased the head and licked my way back down to his balls. I sucked one of balls into my mouth as I stroked my hand up and down the length of his shaft.

Mike was still kneeling behind me, running his tongue through the folds of my pussy lips. He slid his mouth up to my clit, licking and sucking the sensitive nub as he worked one then a second finger back into my pussy. I let Jim's balls slip out of my mouth as I felt my approaching orgasm. I wrapped my arm around Jim and held on to him as Mike stroked his fingers in and out of my pussy faster and faster. Mike flicked his tongue across my clit and I cried out as I felt myself explode. The muscles of my legs tensed and I stood up on the balls of my feet as I came all over Mikes hand and face.

I held onto Jim until the wave of pleasure passed and my breathing returned to normal. Mike slid his hand from my pussy and I slowly stood up. Jim slid off his barstool and put his hands around my waist. He lifted me up and sat me down on the bar stool.

"Mike, pull those stools up behind her," Jim said as he pointed behind me.

I heard the stools being moved and Jim pushed me back so that I was lying across three bar stools. Jim pulled me toward him so that my ass was at the edge of one of the stools. The second stool was under my back and the third supported my shoulders. My head was unsupported and hung off the last barstool. I lifted my head so that I could see Jim.

Jim lifted my legs and pushed them apart. His brought his mouth down between my legs and began to kiss and lick my pussy. Mike moved up next to me and rubbed the head of his cock on my cheek. I turned my head and opened my mouth. Mike slid his cock into my mouth and slid his hand under my head. He held my head as he fucked his cock back and forth into my mouth.

Jim pushed my legs back further as he kissed his way down to the perineum between my ass and pussy. Jim flicked his tongue across the sensitive skin before licking around my anus. I shivered and moaned as his talented tongue drove me to new heights of pleasure. I love being rimmed.

Mike took his cock out of my mouth and let my head hang off the barstool. He moved around so that his legs were on either side of my head. His cock was dangling right in front of my face. Mike grabbed his cock and began rubbing it on my face. Then he slid it into my mouth for a minute before pulling it out and rubbing it on my face again.

I couldn't see what Jim was doing but I was enjoying his talented tongue as it danced across my pussy and asshole. I was frustrated when he stopped. I wanted to plead with him to come back but my mouth was full of Mike's cock. My frustration didn't last long. I felt the head of his cock brush up and down the lips of my pussy. Mike pulled his cock from my mouth just as Jim slipped the head of his cock into my pussy. I gasped and groaned as Jim continued sliding his hard length inside me.

Once his cock was fully in me, I wrapped my legs around Jim's waist and held him in place. I love that wonderful feeling when a new lover's stiff hard cock firsts fills my hot wet pussy. Jim began sliding his cock in and out. I open my legs as wide as possible so Jim could drive his cock deep in my pussy. His long powerful strokes soon had me racing toward another orgasm.

Mike continued sliding his cock into my mouth and rubbing it around my face. My face was soon covered with my saliva and his precum. He reached his hands down and began pinching and pulling my nipples. Each touch sent jolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

Jim kept slamming his cock into me, each stroke, driving me closer and closer to edge until I came all over his hard cock. I cried out as my body convulsed in orgasmic delight. Jim drove his cock deep into me and held himself still as his cock fired volley after volley of hot cum deep in my pussy.

The guys moved quickly. I had barely recovered from my orgasm when Jim slid his cock from my pussy. Mike helped me sit up. Jim went over to a chair. He threw several cushions on the ground in front of the chair and sat down. Mike guided me over the cushions and pushed me down on my knees. He pushed my head from behind and I fell forward with my arms on Jim's thighs and face in his lap. Jim's cum and pussy juice coated cock was right in front of my face. I did the only think I could think of when presented with such a lovely treat. I took him in my mouth and cleaned the delicious juices off his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds