• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge Gone Wrong

Revenge Gone Wrong

© Graymangazer 2013.

Revenge Gone Wrong

Part One

By Graymangazer.

Thanks to Mrhungry for proof reading and editing this story. And for his help in improving my writing.

As with all writers I thrive on feedback so please comment and let me know what you think, good or bad, but if you don't like it please let me know why.

I also welcome E-mails I will always answer.

Peppa sat on the edge of the sofa nervously chewing on a finger nail. She was worried that she had gone too far, and deep down she knew that she had. She also knew that Juliet could make her life a misery; in fact she already had made her life a misery.

Juliet was Peppa's supervisor, and she was a bully who constantly belittled her and blamed her for every little thing that went wrong in the office. Because Juliet did it, her co-workers followed suit, and Peppa hated them for it.

Now she was in a position to take revenge, but she wondered if the bullying justified what she had done. "Fucking right it does," she said out loud, her words slurred slightly. She was a little drunk, and that gave her the courage she normally didn't possess.

But still she worried. She worried for her job, and she worried for her private life. She knew Juliet could ruin her.

'Christ! I could even end up in court.'

Peppa knew she should never have done it, but it was too late now. She was past the point of no return, and would have to see it through. But she hadn't planned beyond this point, and didn't really know where to go from here. She drank more wine straight from the bottle, and considered her options.

It had seemed such a good idea at the time. They were at the firm's party and Juliet was clearly drunk. It had been so easy to take advantage of her: to persuade her to share a taxi, to bring her to her own house, put her in a vulnerable position and get revenge. Revenge for almost two years of being downtrodden, having to run all the errands, buy the sandwiches, fetch the coffee, and do all the shit jobs that nobody else wanted to do.

And why did they do it? Because she had frizzy ginger hair, that's why, and because of the way she dressed. So what if she wasn't fashionable and didn't wear feminine clothes? Did that give them the right to treat her so badly? No, she dressed for practicality; she had no desire to look sexy just for the benefit of others.

"Do this, ginger", "do that, carrot top", "fetch something, dyke," they would say.

"I'm not a lesbian," she wanted to scream at them. But she held her tongue; they wanted her to react, to give them more reason to pick on her. She was pretty enough, more than a few people had told her, and at least half of the men in the office had hit on her, but she just didn't fancy any of them. That didn't mean she was a lesbian, at least she didn't think she was, but would it matter to them if she was gay? No it wouldn't. The fact was, they were just nasty bitches, and Juliet was the ringleader. But now Pepper had the queen bitch at her mercy, and she needed only to decide what to do with her.

"Don't keep looking at me," Pepper demanded.

Still, Juliet stared daggers at her, but that was all she was able do as she lay on the floor helplessly tied and gagged.

Stumbling across the room, Peppa threw a coat over the bound woman's head.

"There, that will stop you," she said, and went back to her seat, and to her worrying. She sat there, bottle in hand, and thought back to how it had come to this.

ooOOoo

"Where are we?" Juliet had slurred when the taxi had dropped them outside Peppa's house.

She received no answer and allowed the girl to guide her through the door. As she collapsed onto the sofa, she lay her head down and closed her eyes. "Get me a drink, lesbo," she said with a drunken giggle. She didn't remember anything after that.

Having Juliet unconscious suited Peppa just fine, and even in her own drunken state she found it so easy, and so much fun, tying the bitch. She didn't know a great deal about bondage, just what she had seen on the internet in her lonelier moments, but she knew she could be inventive, and a search through her small house gave her everything she needed.

Because of the drink she fumbled a bit, and giggled a lot, but within an hour she had Juliet laying on her front with her legs tied together at the ankles, and just above and below her knees. Her wrists and elbows we're anchored together, straining her shoulders and forcing her chest out.

Peppa tied a thin cord into Juliet's blond hair and pulled her head back securing the other end to her ankles, forcing her into a painful backward bowed position. The discomfort began to bring her out of her slumber, and in her semiconscious state she groaned in pain.

When she was fully awake and aware of her predicament, she began to protest and threaten Peppa with dire consequences. A knotted tea towel forced into her mouth and tied around her head didn't stop her making noise, but it did stop her incessant talking.

So Peppa had trapped and secured her enemy, and now she wondered what the next stage of Juliet's comeuppance should be.

The first thing that came to mind was to humiliate her by stripping her naked, but wouldn't that make her appear even more like a lesbian?

"Who cares?" she said to nobody, waving the bottle in front of her.

She drank more wine and wondered what Juliet would look like? How the woman's body would compare to her own? And she felt a strange excitement at the thought of seeing her naked, but told herself it was due to the alcohol. But the thought of the humiliation it would cause Juliet swung it.

So with her inhibitions conquered, Peppa set about bringing her nemesis down. She rolled her onto her side and, leaving Juliet's face covered, fetched a pair of scissors and began cutting away her clothes. She worked to the accompaniment of muffled protests, and her own increasing arousal, until Juliet was naked.

Peppa stood up a little unsteadily and studied Juliet's naked form; the full breasts, the flat belly, the slim waist, and perfect bottom. She thought of the beautiful face and the long straight blonde, almost white, hair beneath the coat and resented the woman's beauty. She then thought about her own rather ordinary body and how unfair life was.

"Well fuck you, Miss Juliet fucking Simpson, I'm as good as you and you are no better than a slut," she said aloud, then giggled as she realised what she had just implied. She tipped the wine bottle to her mouth, only to find it empty.

"Who drank all the wine?" she asked, as she shook the bottle and then giggled some more.

She dropped the empty bottle on the floor, knelt down beside the bound woman, and released the cord holding her head. As Juliet straightened her body, Peppa rolled her onto her back and pulled the coat away. Juliet looked back at her in fear, and Peppa felt a thrill pulse through her as she realised the power she now held.

Caught up in her heightened emotions, Peppa grinned and grabbed both of her captive's naked breasts and squeezed, digging her sharp nails into the soft flesh. Juliet screamed, and tears squeezed from her eyes as she tried to plead through the gag. But all Peppa heard was a mumbled moan.

Releasing the breasts, she laughed and rubbed them roughly before gripping both nipples between thumb and forefinger. She squeezed and pulled, forcing Juliet to strain her body up in an effort to lessen the pain. Peppa gripped the nipples more tightly and pulled hard, stretching them away from Juliet's chest. With one last twist on the pain wracked buds she let go, and Juliet slumped back to the floor with a squeal.

Peppa licked her lips and thought that this was something she could get used to; being on top. On impulse she slapped Juliet's naked tits once, twice, and again. She loved the way the woman's body lifted from the floor in shock with each slap, and the way her large breasts bounced from side to side.

She placed her palms on Juliet's breasts to support herself, flattening the soft globes as she swung a leg over her naked prisoner, and sat on her thighs. She fondled the boobs, kneading the flesh and tweaking the nipples, while enjoying the feel of them; their size, and the softness of the breasts with the contrasting hardness of the nipples.

Looking down at the woman's face, Peppa saw the pitying look in her captive's eyes, and felt her anger rising.

"You all think you're so superior, don't you? You pick on me just because I'm different from you, because I don't have perfect hair, and I don't fuck every man that looks at me, DON'T YOU?" she shouted, feeling the tears in her eyes as she untied the towel from around Juliet's head.

"You all think I'm a lesbian. I'm not, but what would it matter to you if I was? You're all so fucking perfect. I HATE YOU!"

Tears of frustration and self-pity ran down her face. She saw that Juliet was about to say something, but she didn't want to hear it, and leaned forward to gag her again. But instead, she fell, her full weight landing on Juliet's naked body.

Her face was resting on Juliet's head. They were so very close that, without conscious thought, Peppa pressed her lips to the other woman's mouth. She kissed her hard, forcing her tongue between the soft lips. It felt so wrong, but yet...so good, so natural, and Juliet responded, whether through fear or arousal, Peppa neither knew nor cared. She was content to lie upon the body beneath her, kissing, caressing, kissing, licking, and kissing some more.

She seemed to be no longer aware of where she was, only that she had a beautiful woman beneath her, a woman who was unable to resist anything she wanted to do.

Juliet arched herself off the floor as Peppa trailed her lips down her neck and over her chest. She had always suspected the girl was gay and, despite the situation she was in, she smiled in triumph with the confirmation of her suspicion. If the dirty little dyke wanted to get herself off on her tits she was okay with that as well. She gasped and pushed her breasts forward as Peppa's lips clamped onto her nipple and sucked it inside her hot mouth. She felt she might even enjoy this as long as she wasn't in the presence of some madwoman who wanted to hurt her.

But Peppa did want to hurt her; she wanted to hurt her the way she had been hurt, humiliate her as she had been humiliated, and in her befuddled mind she decided that the way she would do it would be to make her cum with a lesbian.

"Okay, yes, I'm a lesbian," she finally admitted to herself, not knowing if she had spoken out loud and not caring. Everyone would soon know anyway, and she started crying again. Her tears dropped onto Juliet's skin as she kissed her breasts and her tummy, and her tongue traced a wet line through her navel to the neatly trimmed hair above Juliet's cunt.

With tears in her eyes, she sighed with relief. At last she was doing what she had always longed to do, all the years of frustration and denial had brought her to this moment, the moment when she would bestow the greatest pleasure she could think of on the person she hated the most.

Her mouth brushed across the glistening lips of Juliet's pussy, the tip of her tongue parting the fleshy folds, working its way inside, ever moving, delving deeper until Peppa's mouth was clamped firmly over the damp flesh.

She pulled upon Juliet's knees trying to part her thighs, but the bonds prevented it. As if in a frenzy, she released the straps and spread the legs wide, burying her face into the exposed crotch, licking and sucking wildly.

"That's right you fucking dyke, lick me, get that filthy lesbian tongue deep in there," Juliet shouted. With her feet planted on the floor she raised her hips high, and parted her knees as widely as she could.

Her arms were still tied tightly behind her, and she knew that Peppa could do whatever she wanted. But Juliet knew who was really in charge.

The verbal abuse sent a strange thrill through Peppa, and she forced her tongue deeper, sucking hard on the delicate flesh. Juliet's hips were bucking against her mouth and her juices were flowing, filling Peppa's mouth as she swallowed without hesitation.

"Oh Christ yeah, just like that, don't stop you dirty lesbian slut, keep that filthy mouth where it belongs."

Peppa groaned as each word seemed to reverberate off her pussy. She gripped Juliet's arse cheeks so she could force her mouth harder onto her cunt. Then as the words slowly penetrated her brain, Peppa suddenly pulled away. Juliet was gasping for breath, her pelvis still thrust up inviting her to continue.

"You're not supposed to enjoy it," Peppa said, her voice shaking. She looked down to see Juliet grinning in triumph.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING ENJOY IT!" she shouted, and in her frustration she roughly rolled Juliet over onto her front and spanked the woman's arse.

She didn't hold back. With her anger fuelling her arm, the sound of flesh on flesh resounded around the room. She slapped fast and wildly, covering Juliet's arse and thighs from waist to knees. Soon the skin was bright red and Juliet's insults had turned to threats, and then her threats turned to pleas.

"Please stop? Please Peppa? I'm sorry, oww; please it hurts too much, no more please?" But the words fell on deaf ears.

Stretching her bound arms, Juliet tried to protect her sore arse, but Peppa grabbed the rope around her wrists and jerked the arms up and back. Juliet screamed anew as her shoulders were wrenched and the spanking continued.

After ten minutes of nonstop punishment, Juliet lay unmoving, her only sounds now were pitiful whimpers as each slap landed, but the slaps grew weaker until eventually Peppa's arm grew too tired to continue and she fell onto her back panting.

Both woman lay still, one moaning in pain, the other holding her burning hand to her chest. When Peppa had regained her composure she raised herself onto her elbows and was truly shocked when she saw how red and swollen Juliet's arse was.

She nudged Juliet with her foot. "Well, nothing to say? No fucking clever lesbian remarks?" she asked the back of Juliet's head. When no answer was forthcoming, she climbed to her feet and walked to the kitchen. She drank a glass of water, then refilled the glass and went back to her prisoner. Pulling Juliet's head up she held the glass to her mouth allowing her to drink.

"This is not what I'm like. I don't want to hurt anybody, but you are all so mean to me. Why are you all so mean?" she asked, sadly. When Juliet didn't answer she shrugged her shoulders and added, "I still have to decide what to do with you, but I'm so tired, and the wine hasn't helped. So I'm going to have to keep you here until the morning, and if you promise to keep quiet I won't gag you."

Juliet kept her face turned away and still refused to speak, but she nodded her head in agreement, and Peppa set about securing her for the night.

She left Juliet's hands tied, but out of pity, she released her elbows. From the kitchen she fetched a broom and tied Juliet's ankles to each end, holding her feet wide apart. Juliet was helpless, unable even to turn over.

Peppa was still a little bit angry, and out of spite, she decided to give Juliet something more to think about; she considered the empty wine bottle, but decided that was just too much. Instead, she went to her bedroom and returned with two vibrators, one of which she slowly pushed into Juliet's pussy, and the other, with a little more difficulty, into her arse.

Juliet was so defeated she neither protested nor struggled, but lay and accepted the indignities; the only sign that she felt anything was a quiet grunt as her arse was invaded.

Peppa was hoping for more of a reaction, and in frustration she flicked the switches to start the plastic cocks vibrating. She watched Juliet squirm for a minute, then pressed her lips to the woman's forehead before turning off the light and staggering to her bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge Gone Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds