• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Relinquishing Control

Relinquishing Control

Last time you came here, finally giving in after weeks and weeks of his urging you to try something new, you retained a measure of anonymity. Though it still went against your instincts to do something so private in public, making love in the backseat, most of the light from outside blocked by the bodies peering in through the windows, you knew that all the watching men would really see would be silhouetted shapes, your features swathed in shadow along with your most intimate parts.

This time is different. You pull into the car park, deserted at the time of night apart from a scattering of cars parked at the farthest from the road in the deepest shadows, one or two men standing by their cars smoking, avoiding each others' eyes. But this time when your lover turns off the engine, instead of waiting a few minutes then clambering into the back seat, he gets out of the car and goes to the boot, taking out a blanket before opening your door and gesturing for you to get out.

You hesitate, unsure what he wants from you, afraid it is more than you are willing to give. Sensing your fear he leans in and says in a soft voice 'Trust me. I won't let anyone do anything to hurt you. Remember our word. If you want me to stop you only need to tell me'.

You throw your mind back to your first few encounters – the word you agreed on laughingly as he snapped you into the fur-lined handcuffs, sure you would never need it. Now you are not so certain. Still, emboldened just enough to follow him, you make your way across the car park behind him and when he lays down the blanket on the dusty grass furthest from the road and gestures you to lie down you obey him.

He lies behind you and turns to kiss you, pausing to whisper 'Just focus on me, baby, pretend it's just the two of us', feeling you relax gradually in the warm familiarity of his kiss. When he stops to pull your top up over your head you see that two men are approaching across the car park, and are startled to see one nearby, silhouetted against the headlights of the cars, who has approached without you even noticing.

You let your lover pull your top up and off you, let him stroke your nipples until they are visible beneath your thin lace bra, but you are tense, aware of three pairs of strange eyes on you, totally exposed on the ground, no car door to hide behind. Sensing your reluctance your lover pauses, returns to kissing you deeply and urgently, until you are once again focused on the growing heat between you, and you don't pull away when he unbuttons your jeans and, slipping his hand inside, begins to gently stroke your clitoris with his clever fingers. You abandon yourself to his touch, letting him reach round to open your bra with his other hand, letting him push you back onto the soft blanket, feeling his mouth on your nipples, his hand always busy between your legs, trapped awkwardly between the denim of your jeans and your body.

You allow him to remove the rest of your clothing, keeping your knees close together and closing your eyes so you don't have to see the shadowy figures surrounding you, trying not to picture how you must look, naked and exposed to their eyes. Your lover pauses in his ministrations and you know he is undressing beside you. Then suddenly he is touching you again, lifting your hips at an awkward angle, and you realise he wants you to lie on top of him, your back to his chest.

Usually you would not hesitate – he knows this is one of your favourite positions, allowing him access to every part of your body as he fucks you, but it is also the most vulnerable, opening you completely to watching eyes. You try to move away, to manoeuvre him on top of you where you can bury your face in his shoulder and his broad body will block most of yours from view, but he is immovable, wrapping one arm around your body and sliding the other under your arse, raising it so he can slide his hips beneath yours, his erection pressing into the line between your soft buttocks. You clamp your legs together, crossing your arms over your breasts, but he ignores your discomfort, one of his hands returning to between your legs, to stroke your clit despite your tightly clenched thighs, the other stroking soothingly down the side of your breast to your stomach, calming you with its repetitive motion.

Once again you feel yourself start to relax, and a liquid warmth begins to build inside you as you focus on his skilful hands, which move to press gently on your thighs, urging your legs apart.

As he pushes your legs outwards, opening you up so the three watching men can see your most intimate parts spread out before them, he continues to gently rub and circle your clit with his fingers. Your open legs give his fingers better access, and you feel a sharp throb of pleasure between your spread legs, even as the shame of your exposure before these strangers impels you to close them again. As you struggle with yourself, your mind urging you to close your legs even as your body tells you to open them further, he gentle slips one finger down between your lips, bringing it back up to your clit again gleaming with moisture which he rubs across your tiny bud, leaving it smooth and glistening in the light from the car headlamps.

'There you are baby, I knew you'd like it', he murmurs to you, his fingers now sliding smoothly across you as pleasurable as the feel of his tongue when he opens you up wide at home and softly licks you until you're begging for his cock. You feel your stomach begin to tighten urgently and a flood of moisture lower down in your core, hoping the dark figures watching you so intently can't see how turned on you are, even against your will.

You feel him reach beneath you to where his cock has been throbbing against your soft behind, and pull it forwards until it's straining up between your legs, and he shifts his hips beneath you, gently rubbing it against your soft opening, coating it in your juices, feeling your arousal. You don't realise you've closed your eyes again until you hear him say out loud: 'I think she likes it, showing herself off to you. She can try and fight it but I'm going to make her come right in front of you all'.

You open your eyes suddenly, brought back to the reality of the situation by his inclusion of these strangers in your intimacy, and see that the men have moved closer, and two of the shadowy figures are now fumbling at waist level, whether stroking themselves through their trousers or openly caressing their cocks you can't see.

His voice has broken the spell of your arousal and you feel a return of your fear and self-consciousness, ashamed that you are unable to fight the demands of your body, and ashamed that everybody knows this. However, even as you begin to pull away from him, to try to close your legs and hide yourself from the gaze of the watching men, now so intent it feels almost like a physical caress on your skin, he pushes up more insistently against you with his warm cock, and you feel the head of him slip past your lips and inside you. His fingers continuing their maddening stroke on your clitoris, making your pussy tighten involuntarily with the approach of an orgasm. As you hesitate, unable to pull yourself away from the pleasure of his touch, he shifts beneath you on the blanket, this time pushing his cock up and inside you relentlessly, until it is buried deep in your warmth.

You hear yourself moan and for a moment you are confused by what seems like an echo, until you realise that it is one of the men, standing almost over you now with his cock in his hand, stroking himself, his eyes fixed on the place where you lover's cock enters your body. His is thrusting now, finding a slow rhythm that creates an insistent heat in your belly, and sends tingles of electricity to your clit, where his fingers are still gentle stroking and circling, pushing you towards an edge you never thought you could cross in front of a stranger.

'That's it baby, just concentrate on my cock inside you', he whispers. 'Don't fight me; I'm going to make you come for these people'. This time his words don't diminish your arousal, instead sending a stab of pleasure through you, and you look around you almost eagerly, seeing that all three men now are now stroking their cocks, the sound of their heavy breathing mingling with that of you and your lover, signalling your building sense of urgency.

Suddenly one of them doubles over, moaning as he pumps his arm faster, and you know he is coming into his hand. Seeing him come is too much for you, and you feel your muscles tighten, and for a long urgent few seconds your poised on the edge, and then suddenly you're there, all self-awareness gone as you spasm around your lover's cock.

You only half-hear your owns moans of pleasure in the cool night air as your orgasm rips through you, redoubling when you feel a sudden spurt of warmth across your bare thigh, and realise that at least one of the two remaining men is coming with you, as is your lover, your tiny convulsions pushing him over the edge as he pumps inside you.

In spite of your uncertainly that this was what you wanted, as you lie in the cool night air, the sweat cooling on your body, you have never felt so relaxed. So perfect.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Relinquishing Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds