• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 03

Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 03

Mark's stomach was fluttering, almost churning inside him, as the taxi set off. Fleeting images of the last few days raced through his mind: the way his aunt had reminded him how she used to tell him stories as a child, the way she had seduced him by telling him a "story" of an aunt who desired her nephew. He recalled the feel of her on his lap, the way she had taken his hand in hers and lead it up her skirt and jumper, and the lurid, frantic fuck standing up in the lounge.

He called to mind, too, the suppressed excitement between them on the train that morning, and the way that his aunt had flaunted herself in the shops. Then, having changed into the short skirt and vest top that she was now wearing, she had acted as provocatively as she was dressed, attracting knowing looks from passers by. Some looks had been leering and hungry, others had been disapproving.

They did not speak in the taxi, but he gazed at her breasts, their shape and size very evident under her red vest top. He recalled them naked, mounted high, and thought of their delicious firmness in his hands and mouth. She parted her legs a little and with a thrill he saw the taxi driver adjust his mirror to look up her skirt. Mark wondered if he could see her panties.

She took his hand in hers and placed it on her thigh. He fondled it very lightly, acutely aware of the driver's glances. She put her hand on the top of his thigh and squeezed it.

Like him, Pat's mind was in overdrive. This role-play was arousing her greatly. No doubt it was inaccurate in many ways, but she didn't need it to be. It was close enough to give her a buzz, and, in nay case, she was acting it out for her own pleasure.

At first she had been shocked when a friend of hers had confided that she was working for a time as a prostitute, though after blurting out the term she then substituted the word "escort". She had stressed that she didn't walk streets but used a well-furbished rented apartment in a nearby town and was as selective as she could be about whom she saw. Seeing Pat's concern, her friend had also emphasised that she had limits as to what she was prepared to do and took steps to keep as safe as possible.

What had shocked Pat more was that her friend had said that, despite the shame she felt, she quite enjoyed what she did. She had stated that most her clients were okay and some were actually nice. In fact, she had said, the bulk of her appointments were with regular clients.

Yet Pat had become intrigued with the idea of sex with a stranger with no bond or affection, and the tawdriness of doing so with a succession of such men on a given day excited her. Charging money for it and knowing that people nearby knew what was taking place next door or across the street was an added taboo.

It was not something that she herself could ever do. It was too nasty, and, besides that, there was an element of danger involved. But it would be fun to play the role. The closest she had come was in having sex with a former colleague on her last day at that company.

After her leaving presentation she was more or less completely sober but had pretended she wasn't. The colleague had offered her a lift home. She hardly knew him and felt nothing for him, but on impulse she wanted sex with this near-stranger. She had directed him to a quiet car park on the edge of town. She had offered herself to him in the badly-lit far corner of the car park, outside, over the bonnet of his car. There was little prelude or subtlety, and the public nature of it meant they had to be quick, but it made her feel very liberated, "naughty but nice" as the cliché worded it. Except this was a gross understatement. She thought about that occasion of public sex as she looked at her nephew's hand stroking her thigh and at her hand caressing his, under the eye of the taxi driver. This was doubly naughty. And doubly nice.

Then, there it was, their destination, just a few yards ahead, the hotel that she had checked out a few days ago. The taxi stopped, they both got out of the taxi and Mark paid the smirking driver.

Times had changed since its heyday and whilst some had kept up and adapted, this particular "Railway Hotel" had been unable to do so. It didn't look too bad, but even from the outside the rotting window frames and faded curtains told their own story. Mark wondered what the inside would be like.

His aunt had chosen it in preference to a decent hotel or even a motel precisely for its downbeat condition, of course.

As they stepped inside she squeezed his bum through his jeans pocket, and pulled him closer to her. A woman in her early forties came to the desk. Her clothes were dowdy. He guessed that she was in her early forties. She eyed him up, then his aunt, then him again.

"Yes?" she asked curtly. He tried not to sound nervous, though her glare was unsettling.

"A room please."

"Single?"

She was clearly trying to be obstructive.

"No, a double please." He tried to maintain eye contact with her. She looked down at the open desk diary on the counter. The page was blank.

"A double." It was a statement on her part, not a question. "Hmmm let me see..."

She paused, then looked them both in the eye again. His aunt took his hand in hers and gave it a gentle and encouraging squeeze.

"And how many nights will that -- DOUBLE room be for?"

Her tone was sardonic as she looked at the carrier bags and absence of any true luggage, even an overnight bag.

"Just the one, please", he added, trying again to sound casual and relaxed, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to book a hotel room without any overnight luggage accompanied by a woman more than twice his age and dressed provocatively.

"'JUST THE ONE'. Of course..."

She eyed them both up again.

"I suppose I can manage that. That will be thirty pounds. The room has a washbasin but the toilet and bathroom are on the corridor. Will that do?"

He met her accusatory stare.

"Yes, thank you. That will do just fine."

"You don't seem to have much luggage. Can you pay now, please?"

Her tone made it evident that this was a requirement rather than an option. He paid, and as she wrote out the receipt she glared at his aunt, who was chewing her gum deliberately noisily.

They followed the proprietess her up the stairs. The carpet was worn, and the wallpaper was faded and scuffed in places. She unlocked a room and showed them inside.

As with the stairs, the wallpaper was old-fashioned and faded, the carpet was grubby and worn. The curtains were dingy and the windows were grimy.

She looked them over again. He tried not to smirk. "You know full well what we've come here for," he thought, "But you don't know that she's not just old enough to be my mother, and the reason is that she's SISTER to my own mother!"

But he just held her gaze and simply said, "The room will suit our purposes just fine, thank you."

At this his aunt sniggered, and he thought that the woman was going to show them out. Instead she just tutted loudly, shook her head in contempt and left them.

He closed the door. Although he had enjoyed sex with his aunt several times over the last week, he felt suddenly nervous at the prospective role-play that she had suggested, even though he had liked the sound of it. She had assured him a second time that it was a pure fantasy and not something she had indulged in for real. He could tell that this was true, and, like her the idea of the role-play had seemed luridly appealing, even though the real thing seemed repulsive.

She sat on the bed and smiled. She crossed her leg. Her short skirt rode high up her thigh and the side split of her skirt slid open. He stared at her breasts under her top and at her pale legs and bared thigh. He smiled back. The anticipation and embarrassment made him need the toilet. He felt stupid but knew that he would feel even more stupid if he had to break off part way through.

"Er, I'm sorry, Auntie, but I need the toilet."

"That's okay hun. I'm not going anywhere!"

He turned to go to the door but his aunt spoke again.

"Haven't you forgotten something?"

"Er... I don't know..."

"I think it would be best if you paid me now. It gets the business part out of the way..."

The suddenness of her switch into the role-play sent a thrill of pleasure through him, and helped to reassure him. She began to stroke her breasts through her vest top, and then she traced her fingers along the neckline and slid them inside. The sight of her hand moving under the thin cotton was intensely arousing.

"Oh, er, yes, sorry..."

"You still want the hour?"

He felt himself flush with excitement.

"Er... yes if that's okay."

"Of course it is. An hour is good. It means we can get up to lots! I don't think you'll be disappointed, sweetie. I'm not only mature, I'm VERY experienced."

She crossed her leg higher. He stared at her bared thigh inside the side slit of her skirt. The pale skin contrasted sensually with the black fabric. He took the bank notes from his wallet and placed them in her outstretched hand. She smiled.

"Don't be nervous, sweetie. I'm not. I'm hot and horny and raring to go. I've had sex four times already today and I'm ready to go again! And I LOVE doing it with younger men. I'm sure we'll have a lovely time -- as I said, though, no kissing. Well, not on the mouth anyway!"

She placed the money in her shoulder bag. He left the room and went along the corridor to the toilet. The woman from the reception desk was on the corridor. She fumbled with a key, pretending that she needed to go into one of the other rooms even though he had seen the empty booking diary.

He rejoined his aunt. She was sitting with one leg stretched out in front of her and the other bent at the knee. He stared at her bare, shapely legs. An open packet of condoms lay beside her. She was no longer chewing gum. He paused, about to tell her about the woman on the corridor, but decided it would make him sound pathetic. No, he told himself, he had agreed to this, he and his aunt were completely anonymous here, he needed to toughen up and just enjoy himself.

His aunt -- he reminded himself to call her by the pseudonym Kim for their stay -- parted her legs further and raised her knee a little higher. He could see her crotch up her skirt. She was wearing the leopard print panties she had bought earlier. They looked saucy, the more so for being half-hidden.

She shuffled to the edge of he bed and placed her feet on the floor. She patted the covers beside her, gesturing him to join her. He sat beside her. The mattress was soft, and the bed creaked as he did so. He wished it hadn't. His face must have betrayed his concern. His aunt -- or should that be the tart he had picked up? -- laughed, took his hand and pushed it up her vest top, clasping it to her naked, firm breast.

"Don't worry M-Ma...Mark..."

Her pretended difficulty at remembering his name was a nice touch. She pressed her hand over his groin and squeezed it and bounced up and down on her backside. The bedsprings creaked again.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she added. "We'll make the bed creak plenty more yet and give her something to remember our visit by!"

The kneading movement of her hand felt luxurious. She unzipped his jeans and slid her hand inside, stroking his balls through his boxers. She closed her fingers over his half-hard cock and fondled it. Under her vest top he cupped her modest, firm breast in his hand and kneaded it. He gave a low grunt and sighed.

"Do you like my titties? Oh yes... Kim..." He teased her nipples, thrilling in the feel of them tauten.

"Mmmm, you have a nice touch... I think you should take this top off and kiss and suck my firm mature boobs with your eager young mouth..."

He knelt on the bed behind her and tugged her top off, staring at her high naked breasts as if for the first time. He ran his hand over them and squeezed them gently. She crooned and whimpered, exaggerating her usual soft tone and volume.

"Oh yes... oh yes... that's nice...."

He knelt to one side of her and kissed the top of her breast. He planted kisses against he firm but slightly yielding orb and licked her nipple. Then he drew it into his mouth and began to suck on it.

"Oh yes, yesss! Suck that mature titty, harder, ohhh yes!"

He sucked harder, thrilling in the sensation and the sound.

"Stand up and get your trousers off. I want to suck your hard young cock..."

Again her voice was a little louder and less natural than normal, her language more explicit. His erection hardened.

He stood up, and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, then shoved them down, along with his boxers. He looked at his jutting-out erection. So did she. She wrapped her fingers round it and shafted it a few times.

"Mmmm, let Kim give him a good hard suck... M-Mark..."

She guided him back to a sitting position and knelt before him. Her firm breasts pressed against his leg and, with her fingers still firmly holding his cock, she began to kiss his length and his tip.

He groaned as she poked her tongue into his slit and flickered it over his bare, sensitive tip. She wrapped her lips around his throbbing erection and slid slowly back and forth. She grunted in synch with her movements, not loudly, but again it was exaggerated, like a scene from a porn movie.

If she did this every time it would be embarrassing and corny, but right now it turned him on massively. She slurped loudly as she withdrew her head form him and returned it again. She teased his shaft and his balls with her hand.

She stood up slowly. He stared at her intense expression, then let his gaze take in the slightly-lined skin of her neck and above her breasts, then roam over her high-mounted, modest orbs and her hard nipples. He dropped his eyes to her flat belly and her skirt, and at the pale skin of her thighs.

He saw her hands go behind her back to unfasten her skirt.

"Do... do you mind keeping it on, Aun... er, Kim?"

"No of course not. But I want you to fuck me so I'll have to take my knickers off... or would you like to?"

He nodded. She stepped closer to him and turned her back to him. She slowly hiked up her skirt and he stared as it rode up the backs of her pale slender thighs. The skirt glided higher and her milky bum cheeks came into view, with a small V-shape of leopard-print fabric. His hands were trembling as he took hold of it and dragged them slowly down.

"Oh yes, you naughty boy. You're enjoying pulling those rude little knickers down aren't you, Mark?"

She wiggled her hips and he watched her tarty panties slide down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them away with her stiletto shoe. She bent forward.

"Kiss that arse, hun..."

He leaned forward and nuzzled her firm bum cheeks. He kneaded them with his hands and kissed them. She stood up and took a step away, with her back still to him.

"Shall I show you my pussy... my clean-shaven, mature pussy?"

"Yes. Yes please, Kim."

"Have you ever fucked such an old one -- such an experienced one? One that's been fucked over the years by lots of different cocks? Long thin ones, juicy fat ones, old ones, young eager ones?"

Her crudity shocked him and thrilled him.

"No. No, Kim, I haven't."

"Have you ever SEEN a forty-eight year old and often-used twat?"

"No."

"Maybe it's too old for your liking!" She teased. "Maybe it won't be as tight as you're used to. You sure you want to see it? Sure you want to feed your cock inside it and bang it?"

"Yes. Show me. And... bring it to me. Please... Kim..."

She turned round slowly and faced him, her hands holding her skirt up to waist. He fixed his hungry eyes on her shaved pussy, the lips pouting and protruding slightly.

"I don't know if you like her, but SHE likes YOU. Look, she's parting her lips and smiling at you..."

She splayed her finger and thumb over her slit and in a slow, wanton move she eased it open briefly. He stared at the shiny pink flesh inside and at her swollen lips. She stepped closer and bent down. She took his fingers and put them in her mouth, then led his hand down to her shaved flaps.

"Stroke her and get her ready for your big eager young cock, then..."

He caressed her soft yielding flesh. Her inner lips were moist and he took it on his finger and drew it up and down the line of her slit. She groaned.

"Oh yesss! Tease that wet juicy pussy and stroke my clit.... ooooh yes, ooooh... oooooh."

Again her coarseness and exaggerated moans delighted him. He rubbed her clit and teased her lips for a few more moments. Then she pulled away. She bent over, pulled off his tee shirt and pushed him onto his back on the bed.

She had opened the packet of condoms and peeled the wrapper of one open while he was at the toilet. She slid the condom out and stretched it as she eased it over his erection. He watched as she slid it right down and into place. They had already had unprotected sex and she had assured him that it was completely safe. The condom -- and the prospect of leaving it in the rubbish bin (though in its wrapper) was another detail she had wanted to add for the fantasy, and to confirm the hotel proprietess's suspicions.

She squatted on her haunches facing him and astride him. The springs creaked. She took hold of his condom-shrouded erection and rubbed it against her inner thigh. He would have preferred the feel of his bare skin on hers, but it still felt -- and looked -- arousing. She slapped it against her mound and pouting pussy lips and rubbed it against them. Her stilettos dug into the bedcover and mattress.

He stared as she raised herself a little and, still holding his erection, eased herself onto it. She whimpered softly and naturally. She always enjoyed the sensation of being entered. She let go of his cock and began to ride his length, slowly and shallowly to begin with. She still held her skirt bunched up around her waist and steadied herself with her other hand resting on the mattress. The springs creaked in time with her thrusts and got louder as she rode harder and deeper.

"Oh yesss, Mark, that feels good in Kim's cunt... ooooh... ooooh.... ooooh..."

Her exaggerated chants of delight were in time with her thrusts, with the squeaking of the springs, and with the sounds of their joined bodies.

She paused for a few moments and let him drive into her, then she took the lead once more. He stared at the rhythmic jigging of her smallish breasts and at her serene expression, at her skirt hiked up to her waist, then at her shaved pussy and at his cock thrusting in and out of it. He reached for her hard, sticky nub and pressed his fingertip to it.

She felt him tense and she held still. He arched his back and thrust hard into her, as her felt himself climax and pump inside her till he was empty.

She kept still for a moment or two, then she was thrusting up and down on him once more. Her own climax was near and she held his hand against her crotch as she pressed down hard on him, jerking and bucking as her ecstasy swept her along. Again the creaking of the springs accompanied her.

She clambered off him and kicked off her shoes. She cuddled up to him, caressing his chest.

She blew her breath out loudly.

"Oh Mark... I really enjoyed that..."

"Me too..." He was unsure whether to call her "Auntie" or "Kim".

"Here... take that off and put it in here, hun...." She pointed to his condom-covered cock and then to the empty wrapper.

"Then we can cuddle for a few minutes -- then make a slow start all over again... we still have forty minutes before I need to go... to meet my next client..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds