• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet Ch. 04

A Neighborly Bet Ch. 04

123

After my romp with Christi, I showered, and then went to the bar that the party had been at a few weeks earlier. As I walked in, I saw Britt sitting there, just as I expected, and she was obviously getting a good buzz on.

I stepped into the empty space next to her and ordered a beer as she looked up at me.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I think we need to talk," I told her. "Let's go over to that empty booth.

"Fuck you," she replied, slurring a little. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Ok," I said. "Then we'll just talk about tonight right here at the bar, where everybody can hear us."

Britt's head jerked and her eyes got big, and then she slowly tried to stand.

As she took her first step, she stumbled a little, and I reached out to help her over to the booth.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, smiling at her after we sat down. "Don't answer. I know you did, otherwise you wouldn't have watched as long as you did."

"Fuck you," she replied, slurring again.

"You know, I realized something tonight," I told her. "You're not really mad that I'm sleeping with your mother. You're jealous."

"Jealous?" she yelled. "Why the fuck would I be jealous of you?"

"Quit yelling," I told her calmly, "unless you want these people to think you're even more of a basket-case than they already do."

"Fuck you," she replied, looking around.

"I didn't say that you were jealous of me," I continued. "You're jealous of your mother."

We sat there quietly, looking at each other as Brittany glared at me for a couple of minutes.

"You're an asshole," she finally said.

"Maybe, but I'm right," I told her. "And, I keep your mother very happy."

"Fuck you," she mumbled as she took a drink.

"Really?" I replied. "With all of your education, is that the only reply you can come up with on a regular basis?"

Brittany glared at me again and finished off her drink.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked. "You've obviously had too many, and you shouldn't get behind the wheel."

"I'll drive myself," she said defiantly. "I don't want any help from you."

"Suit yourself," I told her. "But just so you know, I'm going to sit here and wait until you leave, and I'm going to follow you home."

"Why are you such an asshole?" she asked loudly.

"In this case, I'm not an asshole," I told her. "I would just hate to see someone else get hurt because you shouldn't have been driving, and I would hate to have to see your parents fork out the money it would take to get a lawyer because you were stupid enough to drive."

"Yeah, like you care about my dad," she spit at me.

"Young lady, I understand that you're not happy with me right now, but there is more to this story than you know, or that you need to know, so don't be so judgmental."

Britt glared at me again, looking like she wanted to say something, but instead pulled her car keys from her purse.

"I'm going home," she slurred.

"And I'm right behind you," I replied.

I heard her mumble "Asshole," as we walked out the door.

A few minutes later, I watched as she pulled her car into her driveway, and I then went inside my house and went to sleep.

*****

The next morning, as I was cleaning off my patio, Britt walked into my yard.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked softly.

"I don't know," I replied. "Can you?"

"Huh?"

"You don't exactly have a history of TALKING to me," I told her. "Normally you yell at me."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I want to talk. Privately."

"Ok," I replied.

I led her to a table and chairs in the shade and we sat down.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night," she said. "You caught me by surprise."

"That's not all I caught you by," I laughed.

"I know," she said softly, looking at the ground.

She was silent for a minute, and I was about to ask if there was anything else she wanted, when she looked at me again.

"You're right," she said. "I am jealous. Of my mother."

I didn't respond. I just looked at her.

"Ever since she started up with you, she's been a different person," she continued. "She's happy. I don't think she's ever been this happy."

"I want that," she went on. "I've never been with a man that can make me that happy. That can make my respond the way you get her to last night."

I sat there thinking that she could find a guy to make her that happy, if she didn't act like such a bitch to them.

"I watched and listened to my mother last night, and I was jealous. I want a man that can make me cum like that. Hell, I want a man that can make me cum, period. The guys I've been with just want to get their rocks off and then go to sleep, or wait until they can go again. I don't think that my last boyfriend even knew I could cum."

"Ok, now you're getting into the 'TMI' area," I laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "But it's not funny."

"I can imagine," I told her.

"I know all about my parents and you," she said after a few seconds of silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know about the bet," she said.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I didn't. I sat quietly and looked at her.

"I think it's disgusting that my dad would do something like that," she went on, "and at first, I was pissed-off that you went along with it."

"But I see how happy my mother is, and while I still think it's wrong, I am happy that she's happy. And I know that you are the reason that she's so happy, so I really can't be that mad at you."

"I wish I knew what to say," I told her. "I have no defense."

"You don't have to defend yourself," she replied. "Like I said, my mother's happy. Hell, she's happier than I can ever remember her being."

"I also know about my dad, my brother, and that fat slut they're fucking," she continued.

"How do you know about all of this?" I had to ask.

"My father has a big mouth," she said. "I hear him bragging about it all the time when he's on his cell phone in the garage, supposedly working on his boat."

"Ahh. Ok," I replied. Joe was known for his loud voice, and it didn't surprise me at all that he would brag about his playmate at work to whoever would listen.

"The whole thing disgusts me," she said, "but like I said, I really can't be too mad at you and my mother. It's almost like you were put into this situation."

"Maybe you should talk to your mother," I told her. "She doesn't understand why you're so angry all the time. She thinks you hate her."

"I know," Brittany said. "I didn't know myself until you forced me into thinking about it last night."

"See? Sometime being an asshole can be a good thing," I joked.

"Let's not get too carried away," she replied, smiling at me. "I'm still conflicted about the whole thing with you and my mother."

"I understand that," I said. "That's why I think it might help if you talked to her. Maybe hear her side of the story."

"Maybe. I'll have to think about it."

"I should go now," she said a couple seconds later.

We both stood, and to my surprise, Brittany stepped up to me and hugged me. Tightly.

"You know, if you hurt my mother, I'm going to kill you," she said as she held me.

"No worries," I laughed. "I'm not going to hurt her."

She didn't say another word as she turned around and walked out of my yard.

I stood there, wondering what the hell just happened, when my cell phone rang.

"Did I just see my daughter hug you?" I heard Christi ask.

"I don't know," I laughed, looking at her house. I saw her in one of the upstairs windows, looking down at me. "Did you see that?"

"What the hell was that about?" she asked.

"I've been wondering the same thing," I told her. "She knows about us, though."

"What?" Christi yelled. "What did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her anything," I replied, wondering just how much to tell her. "She already knew."

"How?"

Before I could answer, I heard Britt's voice in the background. "I'll call you back," Christi said.

I finished up my yard work, and was happy that I didn't hear any yelling coming from next door. A couple of hours later, after I had showered as was on my front porch getting my mail, I saw Christi and Brittany getting into Britt's car.

I looked over at them, and saw Christi looking at me, smiling. As they drove off, she waved at me, and I wondered just what had happened next door.

Around midnight, just as I was getting ready to go to bed, my phone rang. Seeing it was Christi, I picked it up right away.

"Hey sexy!" I heard. There was a lot of noise in the background, including Brittany giggling, and Christi was slurring.

"Hi beautiful," I replied. "What's up?"

"What's up is my buzz!" she said. "We're drunk! We can't drive. Will you come and get us?"

"Sure," I told her. "Where are you?"

Christi was barely able to get the name of the bar out, but I knew where she was at. As soon as I was able to throw on a pair of shorts, I was in my car and on my way there.

I walked in the bar, and saw the two drunk women right away, dressed in short summer dresses and short heels, surrounded by a bunch of college boys obviously trying to pick them up.

"There's our ride!" Christi yelled when she saw me.

I walked up to them, trying not to laugh at their condition, and as I put my arms around both women, one of the guys asked, "Dude, you sure you can handle them both?" causing his equally drunk friends to laugh.

"No," I replied, looking at him, "but I AM sure that YOU couldn't handle EITHER of them."

That got a laugh out of Christi and Britt, and we started walking out the door.

I helped Britt into the back seat first, and I got a nice panty flash as she slid in. From the smile on her face, I had to think that it was intentional.

As I opened up the passenger side door, Christi grabbed my crotch, which made Britt laugh in the back seat, and then she slid into the car, also giving my a look up her skirt, but showing me that she wasn't wearing panties.

'Holy crap! What the HELL happened today?' I thought as I walked around the car.

Both ladies were very animated as I drove home, and it was obvious that they were both quite drunk.

A few minutes later, I pulled into my driveway, and helped them out of the car. I walked them to their front door, and Christi finally opened it after three tries.

Brittany went in first, and before Christi walked in, she whispered in my ear, "Meet me in back, by the gate. Now!"

"What about...?" I started to ask.

"NOW!" she repeated, and shut the door.

'Ok, then' I thought to myself.

I stepped down off her porch and pulled my car into my garage, and then behind my garage to the gate in the back of the yard, where I saw Christi walking, or stumbling, toward me.

As I opened the gate for her, she began unbuttoning the front of her dress down to her waist, exposing her tits.

"You are a wonderful man," she slurred as she walked to me.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me, holding me tight and rubbing her body against me.

"And I am going to treat you like a wonderful man should be treated," she said softly, as our lips parted and my hands squeezed her asscheeks.

She quickly pushed me toward the back of the garage, where she pinned me up against the wall.

"What did I do that makes me such a wonderful man?" I asked as she knelt in front of me.

"Do you want me to talk," she asked as she unbuttoned my shorts, "or give you the best head I've ever given?"

"Oh, definitely head," I gasped as she pulled my hard cock out into the cool night air.

"Good answer," she whispered, as she flicked her tongue down the length of my rod.

"Oh shit! I thought so," I moaned, feeling her lips slide down my shaft.

I continued to lean against the back of the garage as Christi sucked and stroked my cock, sometimes taking me deep and trying to bury her nose in my pubes, and other times keeping just the head tightly in her lips as she sucked hard and quickly stroked the length of my exposed shaft.

"I want you to fuck my face," she slurred a few minutes later as she leaned back. "Asshole should be home soon, and I want you to finish off."

With her still sitting on her heels, I stepped forward and placed the head of my cock on her open lips. I reached down and grabbed a hold of her ponytail and held tightly.

I moved my hips forward, sliding my shaft into her warm mouth, and she moaned loudly, placing her hands on my thighs.

Holding tight to her hair, I began thrusting my hips back and forth, sliding my stiff pole in and out of her mouth. A couple of times, I pulled my cock all the way out, and then slid it right back in, just as I like to do when I'm fucking her hot pussy.

After a couple of minutes, I felt Christi slide her hands from the front of my legs around to the back, and hold tight to my ass.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned as I began thrusting harder and faster.

"MmmHmmm!" she moaned in response, pulling my ass in closer.

I looked down as I continued, and in the moon light, I could see her tits shaking and bouncing as I thrust.

"Ohhshit!" I gasped as she pulled me in close. I could feel her cheeks tighten as she sucked on my cock, and then loosen.

"Play with your pussy," I told her as I slowed down.

Christi looked up at me, keeping just the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Reach up under your dress and play with your pussy while I fuck your beautiful face," I told her again.

"Mmmm," she replied, leaning her head back a little. "You're naughty!"

Without replying, I grabbed her ponytail again and thrust my cock back down her throat. Moaning loudly, Christi then slid her hand under her skirt, and I felt her moan as her fingers must have slid across her clit.

"Is your pussy nice and wet?" I asked, as I continued pumping my hips.

"MmHmm!" she moaned, moving her arm.

"Good," I replied.

A couple of minutes later, I started to feel like I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I slowed down for a second.

"Slide two fingers into your hot, wet pussy," I told her. "Show me how wet you are."

She moaned a little harder, and I watched as she moved her arm a little further down, as I began thrusting faster again.

"C'mon, baby, show me your fingers," I told her, knowing that I was going to cum soon.

I felt her moan again as she raised her arm and showed me her fingers, glistening with her juices.

I grabbed her wrist with my free hand and pulled her fingers to my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around her wet, sticky fingers and began licking and sucking on them, tasting her essence as I pulled her face harder toward my crotch.

"Oh, fuck baby!," I moaned around her fingers. "I'm gonna cum!"

"MmmHMMM!" she moaned, using her other hand to pull me closer.

I started sucking on her fingers harder as I felt my balls begin to contract.

"Ohhyeahh!" I moaned loudly, as I felt my cock spew my load down Christi's throat.

I held her head in tightly, and her hand squeezed hard on my asscheek as I continued to empty my balls. Christi was moaning loudly around me, and her body looked like it was shaking a little.

"Holy shit!" I gasped a couple minutes later, as I slid my spent rod from Christi's warm mouth.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned in agreement, licking her lips.

I reached my hands down to help her up, and she leaned in to give me a salty kiss.

"That was the first time I've ever cum from giving head," she whispered when our lips parted.

"I've never cum without being touched," she added.

"Nice," was all I could say as I tried to catch my breath.

"As badly as I want to stay, I have to get home," she said, kissing me again. "He should be home any minute."

"Ok," I replied, squeezing her ass one more time.

I walked over to the fence with her, and as I watched her walk to her house, I looked up at her upstairs windows, and saw Britt looking down at me. *****

The next morning, I woke up to the a bright sun blasting in my windows. As I looked out into my yard, I saw Christi and Brittany in their yard, wearing bikinis and sunglasses, and sunbathing.

I quickly picked up my cell phone and called Christi.

"How's your head?" I asked when she answered.

"You seem to enjoy it," she laughed.

"Absolutely!" I replied, "But that's not what I meant."

"I know," she sighed. "We're both hurtin'."

"I can imagine," I laughed. "You were both a bit trashed last night."

"Yes, we were," she said, reaching her hand to her daughter's. "But, we had a good time."

"That's good," I told her. "Are you going to tell me why I am such a wonderful man now?"

"Later," she replied. "Right now, I just need to rest."

"Ok," I laughed again. "Just a little advice for your hangovers, try a couple bananas and some Gator-ade. Ibuprofen would help, too."

"Hmm. Ok, we'll have to give that a try. Coffee isn't working."

"No," I replied. "Coffee is not going to help. You need potassium and re-hydration. Trust me on this."

"Yes, sir," she said. I heard her tell Brittany what I said, and then she came back to the phone. "Can I call you later?" she asked.

"I'll be here," I told her.

"Oh, by the way," I added, "you look hot in your bikinis."

I hadn't intended to pluralize bikini, and I was hoping that she didn't catch it.

"Are you watching us?" she asked.

"Maybe," I laughed.

In the background, I heard Britt call me a perv, as she raised her head and looked at my house. I heard Christi laugh on the phone.

"Britt says you're a perv," she told me.

"If she only knew," I replied.

"You never know," Christi responded. "She'd probably like it."

I heard Britt yell, "Mom!", and I laughed, not knowing how, or if, to respond to that.

"I'll talk to you later," I told her.

"Sounds good. Bye."

A couple of hours later, Christi called me.

"Can you talk?" she asked.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Well I finally have a few minutes, and I thought I'd call you," she said. "I wanted to talk about last night."

"What about it?"

"I want to thank you," she told me.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. "After the way you attacked me behind my garage, I should be thanking YOU!"

"Yeah, I did get a little carried away," she sighed.

"I should get you drunk more often," I joked.

"As long as I don't have to deal with a hangover like I had this morning," she laughed.

"What I wanted to talk to you about was your talk with Britt," she continued. "When she got home, we had a long talk."

"She apologized for being such a bitch. She's never apologized for ANYTHING before! She told me that she really doesn't hate me, and that she's not even really mad at me. She's mad at her father."

"She told me that you helped her figure all of this out," Christi said. "Thank you so much!"

"I didn't do that much," I replied. "I think she knew the truth about what she felt all along, she just didn't want to admit it to herself."

"And she wouldn't have, if you didn't confront her like that," Christi said.

"I know my daughter well enough. She would have gone on in denial if you didn't take the time to talk to her like that."

"What all did she tell you?" I asked. I wasn't sure if Britt had told her about playing the voyeur, and if I should say anything if she didn't.

"She told me that she knew about the bet," she said, "and that she knew all about us, and she knows about her father and his girlfriend."

"Ok," I said, waiting to see if Christi would say anything else.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Joe's going away on his end-of-the-summer fishing trip next weekend, and he's taking my son and my dad. Britt said that she'd watch my daughter, if you want to have some time together."

"That sounds great," I told her. "Did you have anything special in mind?"

"As a matter of fact, I did," she replied. "I was thinking an evening in the city, followed by spending the night together, in a hotel room."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds