• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Submission

My First Submission

Constructive criticism and comments are much appreciated. Enjoy!!

*

I love cuddling with you. Your warm, strong arms wrapped around me always make me feel safe and secure, and today is no different. And even though you're not that affectionate in public, you surprise me every time with your tenderness in bed. I get chills when you slowly stroke my arm, or gently run your fingers along the base of my spine. That's my favorite move: you glide your fingers along my back, gradually pushing my shirt higher and higher. You don't rush. We've got plenty of time. You know that going agonizingly slowly only builds my anticipation, and by the time you trail your fingers down my stomach to my pussy, I'm soaking wet.

You rub slowly over my clit, spreading my inner lips to dip your fingers into my wetness, then focus your attention back on my clit. I start to moan and writhe against you but you immediately withdraw contact. I bring my hand to your face and try to kiss you, but you suddenly grab my hand.

"Tsk, tsk," you say. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Please, honey," I say. "Please don't stop. That feels so good."

A devilish grin comes over your face. "You think you're calling the shots here? You don't get to choose what I do or don't do."

You take control then. You suddenly flip me over onto my stomach and slap my ass, hard. You chuckle when I gasp and continue spanking me, alternating between each cheek. Soon you've got me breathless. You then position yourself on top of me, wrapping your hands around my throat and bringing your mouth close to my ear.

"I own you. Do you understand me? You're mine. You do what I want. You cum when I say. And only then. I'm going to take you higher than you've ever been, but you have to do what I say, when I say it. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir," I moan. I can't believe it's finally happening. We've planned this moment extensively, and we agreed that you would surprise me whenever you felt ready to dominate me. We're both pushing our boundaries here, and in a lot of ways, your job is so much harder. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

"Good," you say. "I'm going to fuck your brains out. I'm gonna make you cum so hard, that big beautiful brain of yours is literally gonna turn to jelly."

You tighten your grip on my throat a little and bring your mouth to my ear. I let out a loud moan when you bite it, nibbling down the lobe and sucking on it. I let my head fall back in ecstasy-- that's my favorite move, and you know it.

"Enjoying this, my little slut?" you ask. I'm unable to answer, but then, I don't think I need to. Your hand snakes its way back down to my pussy, and you ram a finger in me hard. I let out a shriek of pleasure, and you increase your pace. Soon, two, then three fingers are in my tight, wet pussy, pounding away. It's not long before I'm close to the edge but you're just getting started. You sit up and pull away, and I can feel you stroking yourself. "Roll over. Now. Suck my cock."

I eagerly oblige. I turn around and bring my mouth to your huge, rock-hard cock. I start to lick your cock to cover it with saliva, but you have another plan in mind.

"No, no, no. You know better. That's not good enough." With that you grab my hair and push my mouth down onto your cock, until I can feel the tip sliding along the back of my throat. I gag, hard, and you pull my head off your cock. Saliva streams out of my mouth. You let me catch a gasp of air, the push me down again, enjoying the feeling of me gagging on you. You let me catch my breath again, then push me down again but more gently this time. "That's wet enough now, don't you think?"

I'll say it is. There's saliva dripping down your shaft, ending in a drop suspended off of one of your balls. I take over the pace, alternating between short, fast strokes and long, slow strokes. Every 10 strokes or so, I pull my lips up very, very slowly, sucking so that when your cock finally springs free of my mouth, it does so with a large pop. Every time I do this, your eyes roll back in your head, and you groan. It is incredibly pleasing to me to know how good I'm making you feel.

When you start to grunt and your breath gets hard and fast, you grab my hair and pull me off you. "I'm not done with you yet, my whore. Get on your hands and knees."

I do as you say, and you spank my now-exposed ass repeatedly. "You've done a good job. Relax," you say. "You've earned a reward."

You bring your hands to my hips, then slide them down to cup my ass. I moan happily. If you're about to do what I think you are, I really am in for a reward.

You bury your face in my ass, licking circles around my tight little asshole. You slide the tip of your tongue in, and I groan your name. "Oh god, sir, that feels amazing!"

You roughly push two fingers into my now-dripping pussy, fucking me hard while your tongue continues to lick my asshole. I can't take it for long and I soon moan, "Please sir, can I please cum?"

"Cum for me now, you dirty whore!" My pussy spasms as wave upon wave of pleasure takes over my body, and I slump onto the bed. You've just made me cum harder than I ever have before, and for a few moments, I'm unsure of where I am or even who I am. All I know is that I'm with you, and I feel like my head's just exploded with pleasure.

You wait until my pussy stops clutching at your fingers, then tell me, "I want you to please me now. Go get your strap-on."

This is one of my favorite things to do. I love fucking you in the ass with my strap-on. I see it as one of the most submissive acts I can perform on you: it pleases me to please you, but there's no real physical sensation for me. I simply get to give you incredible orgasms while you can relax and enjoy the ride.

You lie back on the bed while I pull on my harness and adjust the dildo, making sure it's properly placed. This one is your favorite. About six inches long and black, its curved shape perfectly hits all the right spots. I grab some lube and make sure the dildo is well-covered. I also lube up one of my fingers and carefully slide it into your ass, ensuring that there will be only pleasure for you.

I position myself on top of you and guide the tip of my dildo to your asshole. I push my hips forward and you groan loudly as it slides in with minimal effort. "Oh god, that feels so good. Fuck me now! Show me what a good little girl you are."

I start slow, but quickly build up speed and start fucking you hard. Your eyes roll back in your head as I pump in and out of your tight ass. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum soon. Don't stop!" you moan. Soon my efforts are rewarded, and you cum, squirting all over your stomach. You don't have to say a word before I'm licking your delicious cum off your stomach. I want to drink up every last drop. After I've cleaned you off, you grab my hair and pull me up for a deep kiss, showing me I just did an excellent job.

Exhausted, we crawl under the covers together. You hold me in the same position we started in and I snuggle into your strong chest. Before we both drift off to sleep, you tell me how wonderful I am, that you couldn't ask for a better partner, and that I did an incredible job pleasuring you. I don't agree; all I can think about is how lucky I am to have a master like you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 453 milliseconds