• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex in the Office Ch. 01

Sex in the Office Ch. 01

John was a good looking man 25 years old. Today he was wearing a button down shirt and jeans.

I'd like to apply for a job, he said to the person at the counter.

Okay I'll set you up for an interview right away. Kelly? There is a man here for an interview!

Coming!

Kelly was a sexy girl 23 years old with huge tits. Her bra size was an EE cup but she wore a C cup to make them stand out. Today she was wearing a black skin tight skirt that was way too short and a golden button down shirt that revealed a good portion of her breasts. They were so revealed that they practically spilled over the bra. Coincidentally today she had worn her smallest bra which was only an AA cup. She had high heels on and looked sexy.

She took him to her office and sat down. He sat opposite her.

What's your name?

John.

Hi john I'm kelly. How old are you?

25.

Can I see your resume please?

Sure.

Okay let's see... Ah it seems that you were fired three times previously? And you cannot hold a good job. I'm afraid that means we can't hire you.

I... I'd be willing to pay extra to get this. I really need it. My kids...

I really wish you could, I'm sure you are a nice guy but...

Please? Isn't there something I could do? I'd... I'd...

Kelly wasn't dressed like she was for nothing. Her boyfriend and co-worker James liked to see her like she was and they frequently had sex.

Well she thought, he is a nice looking guy... He probably has a nice cock in there too...

Well... I do know a way... I can slip a few words here and there...

Kelly got up and started walking around the room trying to make her tits and her ass stand out.

Really? That would be amazing!

Kelly moved around the desk closer to John. She walked up in front of him and sat on the desk showing John the inside of her tight skirt. Then she leaned down and showed almost all of her exposed tits.

Well you would have to give me something in return.

Sure I'll be happy... To...

Kelly leaned in closer to John showing him the inside of her shirt and the bra. John realizes what she is talking about and looks away.

Oh... Well...

You do need this job right John? Or should we just stop here?

No! I mean... Well, I wanted the job and all but...

Kelly starts unbuttoning her shirt revealing more of the two very big tits held in a startlingly small bra. By this time john's cock is rock hard and fully extended.

You'll have to pay me somehow and I don't accept cash or credit.

Kelly is almost finished unbuttoning the shirt and moves her hand down to her skirt. As her hand disappears inside of it John exclaims:

Fine ill Give you what you want. Just...

Shhhh... Kelly finishes with the shirt and continues to put her hand on the growing mound in john's pants. Her other hand moves up and down inside her skirt. Kelly lets out a small moan.

John gets up and moves behind Kelly. He reaches around her belly and puts both his hands down into her skirt. It bulges with three hands in it threatening to rip but stays firm. John's hands start to rub with Kelly. The three hands combined makes Kelly moan loudly and arch her back.

Oh John! Ooooo!

John comes up out of her skirt and reaches up and grabs her big tits. They were soft beneath his touch and he started massaging them. Kelly continues to rub herself and moans again.

John starts unbuttoning his pants while Kelly is reaching her hand up to her breasts and caressing them slowly. John finishes with his pants and pulls them off. Kelly takes her hand out of the skirt and off her tits and begins to pull John closer.

Mmh. You like that don't you baby?

At first John resists but then he gives in and they kiss. John brings his hand down to her breasts and gently caresses them slowly. His other hand holds kelly to him tightly. Kelly brings her hand to his cock and grips it. She starts moving her hand up and down along his cock while bringing her other hand to her skirt and undoing the first button.

Yeah you like that don't you? You want me to show you more?

Mmmhmm.

By the time Kelly has her skirt unbuttoned John has stopped kissing her and sits down. Kelly kneels in front of him and grabs her huge tits. John holds his big cock up for her and feels it slide between her breasts. Slowly Kelly starts moving up and down over john's big hard cock.

Yeah John. Tell me how much you like this.

John gasps. It amazing Kelly. Keep going don't stop!

Kelly reaches down with her other hand and slips it into her panties. She moans as a finger slips in and out of her. She starts moving her tits a little faster.

John groans. Kelly is like a sex machine. She is so gentle but at the same time rough. As she moves up and down John can feel his cock getting ready to explode.

Kelly is not far behind. Between her tits on john's cock and her finger inside her she is just about ready to cum. She is moaning loudly now and moving faster and faster.

John reaches behind her and undoes the bra.

Mmh! John! Oooohhhhhh John! Come on John don't stop!

Oh Kelly! Oh god Kelly!

The result of having no bra is Kelly's tits surging forward in the newfound space. As they did so Kelly let out the biggest moan yet.

I'm gonna cum John!

Me too Kelly!

Together!

John and Kelly both moaned very loudly and came at the same time johns cum went all over Kelly's huge tits and Kelly spasmed and came inside her panties.

They both collapsed on each other. Kelly was leaning on top of johns cock which was now drooping and John had fallen onto her legs and stomach.

Oh John that was amazing!

Mhm.

And we're just getting started Kelly thought.

Kelly was the first to get up. She took off her panties to find a pool in it. She set it down and dipped her fingers in it.

John sat up only to be pushed back down by Kelly. She grabbed his cock and smeared her own juices all over it. His cock started enlarging once more.

But kelly I thought you were done!

No I'm not satisfied yet. You really need to impress me to get this job.

Kelly brought her panties over and dumped the whole thing on johns cock. It instantly grew to full size again.

Kelly saw how quick johns cock grew and was quickly turned on. Her nipples grew hard for the second time,

Oh Kelly!

Now I'm going to fuck you John. Here I come!

John and Kelly gasped as John felt something wet slide over his cock. He knew what it was. He slowly started pumping in and out of Kelly. She groaned.

It so big! I... Can't... Take this!

She grabbed her tits and started caressing one of them. The other one she thrust to John.

Suck it John! Make me feel good!

John did as he was told and sucked her huge breast. She squealed with delight as he sucked thrusted and groaned. She was having so much fun she didn't notice the door open.

In the doorway stood the cleaning lady come to clean the office. She just stood there watching Kelly being filled by John totally oblivious to the maid.

The maid closed the door and walked over to Kelly's back. She then smacked Kelly on the ass.

Kelly yelped and turned around whipping her breasts out of john's reach. John stopped thrusting and turned to stare at the maid.

J-J-Jessica! What are you d-doing here?

Jessica was a pretty woman 26 years old. She was quite curvy in both her ass, belly and tits. She wore the typical maid outfit. However she was also wearing a size AA cup bra for her EE cup tits. Like Kelly she has sex a lot but she has sex with anyone not one person. Her bra and panties were both slightly visible and both white.

I came to clean up but this room is obviously undergoing some changes! Who is this?

This is John. He came for a job but had to...

I don't want an explanation I want you to pleasure me! Now! Get up!

For a moment Kelly looked confused but then she realized what Jessica was talking about.

Jessica quickly undid her maid dress and was shortly in just her bra and panties. She cleared the office desk and lay down on it.

Go get oil from the supply closet Kelly! And John, grab your fucking cock and masturbate!

Both John and Kelly obeyed. Kelly went and put on her bra and a pair of jeans and walked out. John quickly got Kelly's panties and spread the liquid once again on his monster cock.

That's right John. Nice and slow. Come here.

John went over to Jessica and continued to go up and down.

Rub me.

John hesitated then reached out with his free hand and started rubbing the outside of Jessica's panties. Jessica moaned softly.

Mhm John harder! Faster! Ooohhhhhh...

Kelly was back now with the oil. She went over to the desk and asked Jessica what she should do with it.

Undo my bra and panties and give me a massage. Make it extra sexual too with lots of oil. Use the whole can. And while your at it, get another two bottles and smother you with it too. Then the third bottle will be devoted to johns cock. Now!

Kelly put down the bottle and hurried for the other two. When she came back Jessica ordered her to undress. She did and then locked the door.

Kelly started with Jessica. She undid her bra and took off the panties. Then she opened the oil and started to rub.

She started with Jessica's tits. They quickly became very firm and erect and were soon completely covered in oil. They were so slippery that Kelly could slide a plank of wood right over them.

Kelly started massaging them slowly first then faster. She rubbed them with her own tits too. At this Jessica moaned.

Ohh Kelly. Rub the rest of me!

Kelly then moved on to the rest of Jessica's body. It too was soon just as slippery as her tits.

Kelly then did the same thing again and again and again. Then the bottle was empty. By this time John was rubbing furiously and pumping very fast. Kelly decided to do him next.

She walked over to John with the second bottle and got to work. She literally smothered john's cock in oil. It was a big hulking mass of oil when she finished. John started pumping again.

Jessica was moaning loudly by this time and Kelly was on to the third bottle. She covered herself in he slippery oil and had to get on the desk to stop from falling.

Get on top of me Kelly. Ordered Jessica.

Jessica carefully slid on top of Jessica and pressed her slippery body on her.

Ohh Kelly that's great! Now rub me!

Mmhmm.

Kelly slid up and down over the curvy girl under her. In no time they were both ready for a cock.

John.

Yes?

Take turns with each pump and fuck us both!

John obeyed and put his cock in Jessica. She moaned and he pulled it out and put it into Kelly. She groaned while he pulled out and put it back in Jessica who whimpered and moaned again.

They continued in this fashion until they could stand it no longer. They needed another cock to feed both of the sex-starved women. John kept thrusting into Jessica while Kelly masturbated and called James.

Hey James I need you in the office. Bring a can of oil and be ready to pleasure me okay?

James had had sex with Kelly at least 100 times so this was fine with him. He came over and was already halfway undressed by the time he got to the door.

There you are James come on quickly I'm drowning in my own cum over here. I'm so horny right now I could have sex all day non-stop!

James was quick about it. He was hard in no time and had already undressed by the time Kelly had the oil open. She poured it on with haste and the moment she was done she jumped onto him and his cock slid into place.

Oh James fuck me fuck me!

James pounded away at Kelly without another prompt.

Ooohhhhhh! James!

Meanwhile John and Jessica were pumping into each other so fast you could barely see johns cock going in and out.

Oh Jessica! I'm gonna cum!

Me too John! Cum on my tits!

Oh Jessica!

John!

Just then he pulled out and furiously masturbated on her. Only a few seconds later Jessica was masturbating herself and they both came on each other. John on her tits and Jessica on his cock.

Oh...

Jessica...

Bring your cock here John.

He did and Jessica started right on with sucking it.

Not even 30 seconds after that and John was thrusting her tits. she pushed him back on the ground and moved her tits up and down while he licked her. Growing hard for the third time that day John groaned with absolute pleasure which was shortly followed by another moan of pleasure from Jessica.

Kelly and James were also off to a great start. James had already covered her tits with his cum and Kelly had came all over his cock and the floor. Now James was thrusting his cock in her massive tits and she had her finger inside her and was moaning. At the same time she was licking all the juices from James' cock right off her tits and his cock.

John was now about to climax for the third time that day. He couldn't believe how good it felt when Jessica had her tits all over his cock. His balls exploded and he came all over her tits and in her mouth.

Mmh John!

Jessica...

Jessica swallowed some of it and spit the rest onto his cock. They were both soaked. They lay down together and he caressed her tits and she kissed him. His cock was still inside of her the whole time. She sighed with pleasure.

Oh John...

Jessica...

Kelly and James were now on their fourth round. James was once again deep inside her and he was not coming out. He thrust faster and faster and then pulled out. No sooner than that and Kelly's hand flew to his cock and pumped it. He stuck his fingers in her and they both came all over. Then just like John and Jessica. They lay down and he caressed her tits and she kissed him and his cock was still deep inside her.

Kelly called out to john.

You got the job.

They fell asleep with their cocks still inside Kelly and Jessica. Soon Jessica and Kelly were also asleep. None of them tried to take their cocks out of the girls and in the morning they fucked each other until they couldn't even move.

6 months later both women were pregnant. James and John had divorced their old wives and married Jessica and Kelly. They still have sex every day. And every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, John, Jessica, James and Kelly have a foursome at the office and they still fall asleep with their cocks inside their girls.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex in the Office Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds