• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Meeting Ch. 01

Meeting Ch. 01

This is a story of two Vampires that have known each other for a very long time. There names are Venge and Kasadeya. Between Ex-Slave and Mistress as well as Two ex- lovers. Hope you Enjoy!!

Venge lurked in his large living room alone, while he was reading a book aiming to get the city's boredom out his mind. His legs were propped up on his large wolf's back. The lighting of the room was only lit by a lamp that sat on the small coffee table beside his lazy boy chair. The quietness of the room was what he been looking forward to for some time. Sliding his hand around his glass of strawberry vodka, his eyes never left the book he had in his left hand. While he brought the glass taking a small sip of the harsh drink, his tongue came forth taking the small minor droplets that tickled his upper lip. Thornn large head rose from his paws where they were, his ears perked up catching the sound of something that was lurking deep in the shadows of the living room. Letting out a deep pulsing growl, Venge could only wonder what was getting his counterpart so riled up. "Boy, what is it. What are you sensing, Thornn?" No signs of a response came to his mind from his large friend.

Until he could hear the sound of high heels shoes hitting the marble floor, looking towards the direction of which they came from. Venge knew that scent, it was something that could never leave him, closing the book in a slow manner. The deep growl of Thornn coming forth while the large wolf moved from his master's feet. Lifting his feet up watching Thornn closely, Venge could only feel a curl of a sneer revive upon his lips. Standing behind his loyal friend, though his counterpart was rather overbearingly huge he could still see the woman clearly.

Moving forwards with her hips swaying to music that was playing through her mind. Her blonde with black streaks locks flowed behind the woman with every step that was taken. Kasadeya looked on the more she drew closer to the two, a smile that came in a pure fascination of watching them get so tensed from her presence. She continued to move towards them in a very slow stride with her steps, she wore a black with blue trim denim corset that revealed her pierced navel. Hugging her lower from like a second skin was leather the denim was shown in certain areas of the jeans that held her so tightly.

Kasadeya stopped at a distance to keep away from Venge and his pest of a wolf. "Awe, did I interrupt your little quality time of reading the little book, kind sir?" Many would think these two were twins by how they act so perfectly alike. But in truth they were not. Kasadeya was much older than the large male she stood from. Her eyes looked at him up and down, scanning him of every part of his large muscular form. "Just once stop looking at me like I am still your slave and lover. Get out of my home. I was enjoying my night until you decide to show your forsaken face." Venge didn't like the fact she showed up to his place he always felt some sign of eeriness of the woman's standing close by. It was not out of fear he felt this way it was cause she always knew how to fight against him.

Clinching his left hand into a fist while he looked towards her, Venge felt uneasy looking at his creator. Looking at those odd colored eyes of the woman he could not fathom the reason of her face to face with him yet once more. "Oh, now this is no way to treat your mother, now is it. I just want to have a nice casual talk with the man that got away from me so long ago." Kasadeya gave him a soft smile, she took a step forward before realizing Thornn was the one separating them both. " Come on Lover, can you please tell your little guard dog to go play in the shadows or run in traffic and get run over? If you want to feel save you can tie me to your bed naked if you like to calm your edgy ass down." Looking at not liking the words she spoke making reference to his wolf in such a manner. Venge continued to keep his distance, he aimed not to let her get to him, he was much older since their last meeting.

Relaxing a bit, his hand slowly opened while his silver pupils looked on towards the one creature he hated more than every creature that walked the city. "Kasadeya, for once stop acting like I give a rat's ass about you. You ruined my life, forced me to kill the innocent, even my own human family is dead cause of your selfish teachings." Looking at the man she once loved, her eyes narrowed to slits her body language changed abruptly, sneering towards the large man. Lifting her right hand making a circle motion, a black orb forms under Thornn casing him, then vanished before Venge's eyes. "THORNN!!"

A darken grin came over Kasadeya blacken lips, seeing the response of the man, she delighted in seeing him crumble before her eyes. "What have you done to my wolf you little bitch, I am not in a mood for such hardship, that you aim to give towards others. Just to make you look stronger than everyone you come across. I am sick of your antics of your dark magic. Now bring back Thornn or I swear on my life I will see to it that your body meets every wall in this room.." Venge was growing more weary of her, seeing his beloved wolf taken from him in an instant was like a wound being reopened. Knowing this woman was the so reason of his parents' death, he could only aim to hope to the heavens Thornn was still alive.

Moving towards the behemoth closing the gap that in which was once the space of a large wolf, she looked up towards him. Though she was relatively much shorter than he was. She knew every weakness this monster had and more. Kasdeya knew of his compassion of his emotions that ever lurked deep within his well-being. "I will bring your mutt back to you, the moment we can have our little talk. Could that ease your heart Dion, the fact I will bring that thing back to you safe and sound without a mark on him." She was harsh and unforgiving of her words. Deep and pure evil, something Venge wasn't, he knew she didn't care for anything only herself.

Looking away from her looking up at the ceiling, he felt caught in a trap with nowhere to run. Gritting his teeth, knowing what she wanted was all enough he could bear. Venge wanted to reach for her neck but he just nodded towards her in agreement. Smiling towards the man sliding her hands over his chest smiling more, her tongue slipped through her lips revealing her tri-pierced tongue she licked along his chest. "Good boy, I knew you would listen to reason." She whispered over his sculptured chest.

Placing her palms of her hands on the man chest pushing him backwards with such force, Venge actually lost his footing stumbled back falling into his lazy boy chair. Kasdeya slowly begun to prowl towards him. Upon falling his hands landed over the arm rest, aiming to leave the seat, the woman he could not stand placed her foot over his chest pushing him hard back into it. "No no, you swore from that little nod of yours, that we could talk." Looking up at her while his body was stopped without a problem he looked into her eyes, a deep sigh came through his lips. "As you wish, Mistress..." Pulling her leg away, she climbed into his lap straddling him. Her hands sliding around his neck, her breasts heaved while they were close to his face. The one woman, he aimed to fight and not give in to her, she has begun doing what she does best seduce any male the moment she gets close.

She was like a succubus letting her lust lead the way. "Why is it you seem to come for me instead of another man.. Am I that important you? Seriously answer the question. I am not some creature you can just come around and do as you want." He was growing aggravated he knew this woman too well. She seemed to always hunt for him each time he left her. Or even tried to kill her. Venge let forth a growl reaching for her throat, she felt the large hand of his made a sudden moan come through her lips. Listening to the eager moan that came from the woman he held her by her slender throat. He wanted to squeeze the life from her, but instead he too let his lust come into play. Pulling her into an intoxicating kiss. Kasdeya moaned into his mouth responding to Venge's deep crushing kiss, climbing closer to him her small left hand reached downwards rubbing over his length of his manhood. Her hand ran along him like an eager virgin new to such a thing that is normally forbidden.

Venge pulled away from the kiss looking towards her before his eyes lead towards her hand over him. His large body moved trying to calm himself his pleasure continued to build. Kasdeya lifted up positioning herself over him, only to bring her other hand over him as well stroking his length using both her hands. Looking down at her hands her movements slowly became catlike while she moved her body, her tri-pierced tongue slithered through her lips, looking towards the male she continued to pleasure.

Venge tried to get comfortable biting his bottom lip, he felt her hands moving over him through his leather pants tilting his head back he let out a stifling moan. Letting her neck go his hands gripped the armrests. " Stoooppp ppleasee..." Listening to his pleas, Kasdeya only looked at him with a wicked smile that inched over her lips. Her right slowly slid over his girth through his pants moving towards the zipper, her index and thumb latched upon it pulling it downwards. Moving her hand from his shaft, she slid her hand fully into his pants. " You said we we'll talk, so talk to me, Dion." His eyes wondered away from her, his eyes gleamed while he felt his lips curling into a menacing sneer. Venge wasn't liking the fact his creator was seducing him in such a manner. Turning his head towards the woman swiftly his hair moved in a very smooth flow. " I said we would talk but I was thinking of using our lips in a different kind of manner."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Meeting Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds