• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Strap-on Birthday

Strap-on Birthday

It was finally here. The day I have been counting down to for over 2 months. It was my 28th birthday, and I couldn't wait. My wife had asked me what I wanted, and since we were a little tight on budget, I told her only one thing, to fuck me up the ass.

It had been 2 years since we were married, and things started to slow down sexually for us. Soon we both were searching online for tips and tricks to bring back the zest and spice back into the bedroom. I took the simple route and found news ways to perform oral sex on her, using feathers to glide up and down her body to excite her, she took a different route.

One day as she started to go down on me, she pulled my waist further off the seat, cause me to slouch with my ass hanging off the chair. A little startled at first, as I had my head tilted back enjoying the sensations, but when I met her gaze I calmed down. Looking down at her, with my cock between her lips, she smiled and winked at me as one of her hands slid up and down my leg.

Relaxing again, I tilted my head back and continued to enjoy. Slowly her hands circled underneath my thigh, teasing me, tickling me, inching closer and closer to my bum. Before I knew it, I felt the most amazing pleasure I ever felt. She had put pressure on my ass, then slipped her finger in, and was tickling inside me. My cock throbbed so hard, I knew any second I was about to cum. Then she added another finger in, and that was all I could take. I exploded in her mouth. My whole body convulsed as I moaned in pure pleasure.

As I finished unloading, she leaned back, with a little cum, dripping out of her lips, tilted her head, and batted her eyes at me acting all innocent. I couldn't resist, I pulled her right in, and kissed her hard. I licked all the cum up off her I could, as our tongues danced together. My hands had a mind of their own, and they just moved all around her body, her back, her tits, her ass, all over. I was so excited I remained hard!

I pulled her up, and bent her over, and thrust into her. She was dripping wet; I guess it excited her to get me going. I pounded her hard, thrusting deep inside her, causing her to scream in ecstasy. I didn't last to long and soon had to pull out and pump all over her back. I collapsed over her, rubbing the cum between us.

Since then, any time she was in the mood, all she had to do was touch my butt and I was hard. All of our sessions involved her sticking her fingers up there to get me harder than steel. As we progressed she started to introduce her dildos. We would be in the 69 position, and she would grab her rabbit dildo and slowly ease it in when I was ready. Almost every time she slid it in, another 2 pumps and I would shoot.

I loved having my ass played with. Having a prostate ejaculation is one of the most satisfying things I have ever experienced in my life. I knew that when my birthday rolled around, I wanted to see her sporting her own cock.

It was a Friday night, perfect for the nights events. I came home from work shaking. I was so excited. Once in the house, my wife shouted at me to strip down and get on the couch. I think I was naked before she finished talking.

Sitting there waiting, already sporting a chubby, I heard her coming. I could hear her high heeled shoes clacking with every step she made down the hallway. Until in the doorway she stood. I was blown away. My jaw was dropped, and my cock was at attention. Her black hair was in pigtails, shouting the innocent school girl. Her breasts were open and held up by black lace up corset. Following the garters down to fishnet stockings with stiletto heels. And right there in the middle was a big beautiful pink dildo. It had to be 9 inches long.

She stood there, allowing me to admire. My hand was uncontrollable rising up and down my cock, which was already leaking pre cum. My whole body was vibrating. I was soooooooo excited. She slid her hands over her body and allowed them to flow to her cock, which she began to stroke. Slowly she showed me how to really work a cock.

Slowly she walked over, her cock bouncing in front of her, and stopped at the tip of my knees. She turned around and sat on my lap, jiggling her ass all over my cock. I slid up and down her crevass, and reached around to squeeze her tits and cock. She felt amazing. Everything about her was causing me to leak all over.

She slid up and turned to face me, she grabbed my head and brought me to her cock. Instinct took over and I opened my mouth wide. I bobbed up and down that sexy pink monster, and she thrust into me. She asked me if I loved her thick pink cock as she moaned in excitement. Indeed I did love that thing, but more importantly her.

After it was sufficiently wet, she pulled back. She ordered me to stand up, turn around and bend over. I assumed the position, placed my hands on the top of the couch and bent over. I heard the click of the lube bottle close, and cold fingers running up and down my ass. She bent over me and I turned my head to kiss her. Her tits were sliding along my back as we kissed, with her cock resting on top of my ass. She picked her self back up and rubbed her cock all around my ass.

Applying pressure and her cock popped in. I groaned with pleasure. She slowly slid in until her waist hit my ass. My cock throbbed with every inch that went in. She grabbed my hips and started to slowly thrust in and out. Slowly penetrating was driving me crazy! My cock was almost spewing pre cum, I was like a faucet. As she thrust all the way in, she reached around an picked up some of that pre cum, and fed it to me. I lapped her fingers up, like there was no tomorrow.

As she pulled back out, I begged her to fuck me hard. To pound my ass into tomorrow. She held on for one last slow thrust, and then fucked me like crazy! I was screaming with ecstasy. Every thrust the head of her cock would hit my prostate, causing my eyes to roll. This is what heaven feels like!

Every now and then I would try to stroke my cock, but as I did, I felt myself about to explode, so I would have to pull right back. After a while of fucking like this, she pulled out to take a breath and tell me to get on my back. She wanted to fuck me missionary, she wanted to see me cum.

Without missing a heartbeat, I was on my back, my legs up. She slid back in with ease as I rested my legs on her shoulders. She started slow again, but I was having none of that. I screamed at her to fuck me as hard as she could, give me all you got.

She pounded away, and I was slipping out of conciseness with the pleasure. She saw my cock bouncing off my belly, with the pre cum dripping and as she pounded away grabbed it and stroked me to match her fucking.

I exploded. I came so hard my first jet of cum went over my head across the room, as well as the 2nd and 3rd, until it started to slow down and come all over my chest. She slowed down and eventually stopped as my cock stopped spewing its love. She let go and wiped up my chest to pick up all the loose cum, and with her cock still buried in my ass, leaned forward and fed me my cum. As I sucked her fingers clean she began to kiss me to share in our treat, until there was nothing left and we were just hungry for each others lips.

"Happy Birthday Brian"

"I love you Kim."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Strap-on Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds