• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ragdoll Ch. 04

Ragdoll Ch. 04

12

Victoria and I were together, inside one of the more deluxe BDSM themed suites at Bound Kitten club. Roughly twenty minutes remained before the gang of six(the mega-lottery winning dock worker group) was scheduled to arrive. I had spent most of the latter part of the afternoon preparing myself.

Victoria was dressed in a full body black fishnet catsuit with open crotch and ass. She currently sat on a leather couch with her legs crossed, one black fetish height stiletto bouncing with anticipation, watching me. Tonight she had bound her long raven hair into a ponytail. I could see her signature red ruby navel stud, though her widow tattoo was mostly lost beneath the fishnet. I noticed for the first time that her nipples were pierced - she wore a simple gold ring in each.

I knelt on the floor to one side of her, naked except for a studded pink leather dog collar she had fastened around my neck. A leash was attached to the collar but I was not bound in any other way at present. Somewhat to my chagrin, my own straight hair was still rather short - only chin length, with blunt bangs. It would take a few months yet until it grew to the length I wished it to be.

Victoria was toying with my new bead ring, rolling it back and forth between her fingertips. Her nails were painted with layers of rich black polish. She had removed my ring from me and replaced it with one of her own choosing.

"Such a little slut you are," she said. "If you behave I will give this back to you, but tonight you wear one that will prove a bit more... stimulating."

Her eyes gleamed as she continued, "See this little remote?"

She held a small electronic gadget in her other hand, rocking it to show and tease.

I nodded.

She frowned.

"No more of this just fucking nodding or shaking your head!" she said forcefully.

"You will begin calling me 'Mistress' when we are in situations like this, with clients. Otherwise, you will answer me properly - yes Victoria, no Victoria, thank you Victoria... Am I clear?" She arched a thin raven brow at me.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

"Better," she said, sounding somewhat mollified.

"The ring I have attached to your slutty little pierced hood has a small micro-vibrator inside it. This remote controls it - it's on high setting right now," she said, and clicked it on to demonstrate.

My eyes widened and I twitched involuntarily against the sudden intense stimulus to my clit. I squeezed my thighs together like I would if I had to pee really badly but was trying to hold it. She watched me knowingly for a few seconds, then clicked it off.

"Good, it works," she smirked. "I'm going to use it to train you... Mmm, but I need a pet name for you as well - something a bit better than just slut, though that's what you are and that's how you will be used... How about princess?"

She actually smiled, then snatched my leash from where it trailed down loosely onto the floor beside me.

"Come here princess," she commanded, and drew me toward her.

I scooted on my knees, following the pull of the leash, until I was close. I tilted my head a little to look up at her. Dark eyeliner highlighted her unusual, exotic eyes, waging a war for attention with the glossy red color painted on her lips. She drew me closer until our faces were a scant distance apart, and then she kissed me firmly, tasting my lips and mouth.

My surprise must have shown in my expression as she pulled away and looked at me.

"I know about your budding thing with Tiffany," she stated.

She narrowed her gaze, watching me.

"I'm prepared to look the other way, and allow you two to play, BUT, you will never choose her over me in a public display. If you two want to muff dive each other every chance you get, then do it, but, second only to Brentwood, I own you. Displease me, and no more Tif. Betray me, and no more Jos..."

Some part of me hated her, yet another part of me was drawn to her like a moth to flame, and she knew it.

"Yes Mistress. I understand," I said submissively.

"They will be here soon. You will follow my lead," she directed.

With that, she rose and tugged on my leash.

"Just crawl - it's not that far," she said.

There was a single step upward from the main entry room of the suite to the level of the door. Victoria staged us here such that she stood with one black stiletto heel on the step while her other foot was on the lower floor, where I knelt beside her. It was not long until we heard several male voices outside the door. Security would have guided them here since this was an arranged assignment, not a chance encounter like the one with Nyah and Gabriel a few days past. The double doors opened and I could see two Guards dressed in their club uniforms. They ushered in the gang of six, then drew the doors closed behind them. The guards would remain outside, discreet, but available should something get out of hand.

I looked up at the six men with some trepidation, but also with a guarded sense of anticipation. I tried to gain a quick first impression of each. I believed that one's eyes really were the window to one's soul, and I could tell much from a brief glimpse.

Victoria tugged my leash, bringing my head almost against her hip, breaking my assessment of the men.

She issued a short command, "princess, lick."

I hesitated very briefly, uncertain, but then started to shift on the floor, in front of her, such that I could bring my face up between her thighs. She tugged the leash again.

"Not there... you have not earned that reward yet. You know where," she said.

I lowered my head, my face flushing. I crept around behind her, then lifted my face upward and began to nuzzle my way between her ass cheeks, focusing in on her tight little rosebud knot. Soon enough I was tonguing her asshole just as I had done so recently in the storage warehouse.

"Good girl, princess," she praised.

She must have reached behind herself with whichever hand was not holding my leash, for I felt her cup the back of my head and urge me more tightly against her. I was uncertain whether she did this to demean me or whether she enjoyed it on a physical level, or perhaps a combination of both, but at her coaxing, I delved as deep as I could, french kissing up into her ass...

While I did this, Victoria spoke, "Good evening gentlemen. I'm Victoria, and this is princess. She will be the main one servicing you six tonight."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ma'am," one of the men replied.

Another offered, "That's a pretty fucking hot trick there - her tonguing your ass like that. My compliments."

Victoria laughed softly, then replied, "Thank you. I'm still training her, but she has potential."

I imagined the six of them watching the show and my face flushed a little more.

"Alright, stop princess. It's time to meet the boys officially," she stated.

"Thank you Mistress," I whispered as I settled back into a kneeling position beside her and once again looked toward the group of men. They in turn were watching me with open lust, distracted somewhat by Victoria, but, I was naked and I was the one they were going to gang fuck, so that gave me the attention edge.

Victoria started talking to the men again. "This suite has an extremely well stocked bar."

She fluttered her fingers in the direction of the bar room.

"You've already paid for anything you can drink, or eat, and I do mean anything. Meanwhile, I'll get princess ready for the first round of fun. Get comfortable, and get those cocks out... Oh... and choose a team. I need three on pussy team, and three on ass team. I'm sure you can work it out. You won't switch teams once we get started."

With that, she lead me away, stepping with her stiletto heels in perfect feminine form, tugging me along behind her.

~~~

My toes just barely touched the marble floor beneath my feet, but only if I strained. Otherwise, I dangled. Victoria had bound my arms together with a custom leather armbinder - above my head rather than behind my back as was more common. A weight bearing strap ran from the armbinder behind my head down to where it fastened to a halter like harness she had fitted me with. This was also leather, with an open bust. My modest breasts jutted straight outward, held firm by constriction from the tight harness. A thick rope, such as climbers would use, was fastened to the armbinder and connecting strap, and this ran up to a pulley like mechanism which was bolted to the overhead building structure. I spun in a slow arc, first in one direction, and then in the other, helpless, waiting. I must admit that the bondage alone was stirring my desire. I could feel a warm fullness between my legs - that feeling of wanting something in me. If I were to try to describe the room I was in to someone I would probably paint an image in their mind of an opulent giant circular sunken bath. Every surrounding wall surface presented richly colored intricate tiled mosaics depicting all manner of sensual bondage scenes. There were women and men with expressions of pain and ecstacy depicted in equal measure. Everything else was a warm sandstone colored marble. There were fixtures like shower-heads with lengths of flexible hose coiled and hung in a few places. The floor sloped gently toward a single large covered drain that was set off at one location near the wall.

There were seats formed in the marble in a half circle on both sides of the chamber, split at the entry to the room and mirrored at the point of symmetry opposite the entry. Plush towels were set on the seats in abundance. The temperature was warm but dry, thus comfortable. Victoria had staged her little area on one side of the seating at the far point from the entry. She was on the side I could see most of the time while I was slowly half-spinning on the rope.

The men filed in now, talking and laughing, exchanging bravado amongst themselves. They has stripped down to their underwear and carried drinks of one kind or another with them. Some carried two.

"Ok! - guys," Victoria spoke, "Pussy team on this side, and ass team on this side."

The men shuffled a bit but it was clear that they had made their choices and soon enough there were three in front of me and three more or less behind me. One man stood out from the others due to his sheer size. He was a hulk at well over six feet with a shaven head and thick muscular arms and legs. I judged him to be about forty years old. He moved from my vision, so apparently he was on the ass team. There were two whom I thought were not much above my own age, while the others were clearly older than Victoria and me. All of them were relatively fit, likely from sustained hard manual labor and lifting.

Victoria's heels clicked sharply against the marble floor as she approached me. She held a leather slapper in one hand.

"Enjoy the show boys. I'm going to warm her up for you. After that, I'll want to see some sustained chain fucking - one of you in her cunt and one of you in her ass, pretty much continuously. With three of you on each team, the first of you should be ready to go again by the time the third guy finishes. I'll keep you guys warmed up on the sidelines and I'll join the action at my discretion. Part of this effort will serve to train her - a personal goal of mine. I want her to evolve, like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly. She will be so much more exquisite once she comes to need degradation and pain and being fucked in unusual ways in order to cum. We don't injure here however - we're worth too much money to the higher-ups. So fuck your brains out, but no biting, punching, or otherwise intentionally damaging the merchandise."

She looked at me now, her eyes gleaming.

"Ready princess? This will hurt, but you will learn to love it," she said.

She drew the slapper taut between both hands and, for a moment, held it up for me to see.

"It's a Scottish tawse," she said.

I paled, pressing my lips together apprehensively. She turned her body and drew her arm back.

***SMACK***

A plaintive sound escaped my lips as searing pain flared in my right breast.

***SMACK***

I whimpered again as she struck my left breast and nipple.

My breathing quickened. Victoria drew her arm back again.

***SMACK***

This time she had whipped the slapper against my lower stomach... Suddenly, my clit lit up with pleasure. She had turned the ring vibrator on. I shuddered against the conflicting rush of sensations - pain and pleasure mingled. After a few seconds she turned the vibrator off and I heard her heels clicking as she circled around behind me.

***SMACK*** ***SMACK*** ***SMACK*** I cried out pitifully. ***SMACK*** ***SMACK***

My ass felt like it was on fire now from the forceful spanking. I knew that my skin would be reddening wherever she had struck me. The vibrator came on.

"nhHHHh..." I gasped.

***SMACK*** My hips started to arch forward involuntarily. The vibrator stopped.

Victoria turned and went to her little staging area. She set the slapper down and picked up some other items. I saw a brief glimpse of something bubblegum-pink in color. She turned so I could see, and then she made a show of squirting a generous amount of lubricant onto what I now recognized was a glass butt plug. She made her way back to me, then moved behind me, and eased the tip of the butt plug between my ass cheeks. I could feel her spread me and begin to push the tip into my little puckered opening, slowly working it in. The deeper she eased it in, the wider it spread me. I squirmed a little, and then she rammed it home, forcing the thickest part past my anal ring which then promptly constricted again around the smaller width of the plug at its base. I could feel the grip up against my ass cheeks. It filled and fit me and was held in place naturally - exactly as intended.

Now that my ass was filled, lubricated, becoming accustomed to the size and shape of the plug, being readied for the cocks that would soon replace the glass toy, Victoria came around in front of me and tilted her head to the side just a little, as if considering whether she liked the way she had arranged a room of furniture. My breasts and stomach were red where she had slapped me with the tawse.

"I think you're almost ready princess," she teased. "Let's see, shall we?"

She moved up against me and slid her hand down my stomach, then in between my legs. It felt like she was using her middle finger to rub my pussy lips and part them. I envisioned her skilled hand with black painted nails playing between my thighs as she manipulated me, and soon enough I felt her finger pushed up inside me fully. She started to finger fuck me with slow full strokes, working my natural moisture along my channel, readying me.

"Mmm, yes, your'e quite wet and slick," she said.

She withdrew her finger from me and circled around behind me. She teased a fingernail down my spine and then I felt her fingers clutch the grip of the butt plug and start to work it free. I heard a small wet sound of suction as she pulled it from my ass. She worked it back in, then out - in, out, in, out, stretching me and making sure that I would be able to take cock full and deep. She stopped, and then crossed in front of me again and strode sexily to her little station at the far edge of the seating and settled herself comfortably, crossing her legs. I saw her set the slapper and the remote just beside her, convenient for use whenever she wished.

"This is so exciting!" she exclaimed. "Ok, go guys!"

I heard a deep voice behind me, "I'm first, alone."

There was a moment of silence... I heard some rumblings, but noone challenged the speaker.

"Sure Bull, go for it. Right guys?" someone said.

After another moment, I heard them start chanting, "Bull, Bull, Bull..."

My stomach flipped. I could only imagine why this guy had the nickname, Bull - he had to be the giant I had noted earlier. If he was hung in proportion to the rest of him... "Dear god," I thought, and then, I had a sudden epiphany. I realized that I was truly excited, in mind as well as body. Not only was my pussy getting hot and wet, but in my mind I really wanted this - bad. My heart was racing. I could not see him behind me, but the image in my mind of this huge man with a thick engorged cock and heavy balls coming toward me to fuck me really turned me on. I couldn't wait to feel his thick male rod thrust up inside me, using me as I was meant to be used. This is what I am, I thought. For a moment, the rush of desire became so strong, I thought I might scream out loud, "Please, FUCK ME!"

I felt him come against me, his powerful hands stroking my flanks and hips. Though my toes just grazed the floor, bound and suspended as I was, he loomed over me from behind. He encircled my chest and cupped my breasts with his hands, flicking at my nipples with his thumbs as he spoke in low tones into my left ear.

"I'm going to fill you up baby girl," he said.

His hands slid down to my hips again, and then continued onward. He moved his left hand to cover my lower stomach, to brace me. His right hand brushed my ass, likely to guide himself. I quivered as I felt the swollen head of his cock push between my ass cheeks, seeking my well stretched, lubricated hole. He started to work his way inside, a slow, relentless force entering me. I felt the moment my body yielded and he slid partway into me. I felt him tense, his powerful form pressed against me. He dug his hands into my hips and then he rammed into me, full, hard, deep, burying himself in my ass to his balls. A pitiful high pitched animal like sound escaped my lips.

He grasped my sides, beneath my arms, and lifted me. I was still partially impaled on his cock as he raised me up until the rope that suspended me grew slack. Then he let me fall, allowing gravity to pull me back down onto him, but at the end of travel of the rope I felt myself jerk sharply, the effect causing my ass to clench tightly on him. He grunted, and repeated the effort. He raised me, and dropped me, and the rope jerked me back each time I fell.

"You are so fucking tight and hot," he whispered.

He lowered his massive hands to my hips again now, and started to pound into me, his powerful thighs slapping against my ass with every thrust. This was when Victoria turned the ring vibrator on again, and I felt the exquisite yet too intense sensation against my clit. I started to squirm and writhe, both to escape and to follow, wishing for respite yet hoping it would never end. I started to whimper from the overwhelming stimulus. There was an additional effect though, and perhaps Bull sensed it, for he slowed his assault somewhat. I started to honestly enjoy him fucking my ass - it was pleasurable, and the way I squirmed must have communicated this to him. I tightened my muscles and pushed back against him, wanting to cause him pleasure, wanting him to keep doing what he was doing, needing him in my ass.

My eyes were closed but I turned my head a little to the side and whispered back to him, "Fuck me, harder, please."

***SMMAAAACK***

I screamed!

***SMMAAAAAACK***

Victoria was wielding the tawse again, slapping against the fronts of my legs and my stomach, careful to avoid Bull's hands.

"Please..." I squeaked.

"Alright, if it's what you want," Victoria said wickedly.

***SMAAAAACK***

Bull increased his rhythm and I felt the warm moisture of his exertion against my back where his muscled chest was pressed.

"No... Don't, stop," I gasped at Victoria, and then suddenly I felt myself reach a crest, and fall over it. My whole body tightened, and I started to buck and jerk, convulsing uncontrollably, overwhelmed by the flood of too many intense sensations. The clutching of my pussy as I orgasmed was somewhat mirrored in my ass, and this must have been enough to draw Bull over his own threshold, for I felt him surge, holding me in his iron grip. He arched, and thrust into me almost violently, six or seven times in quick succession. He grunted. I whimpered. Victoria turned the vibrator off. I felt him slowly ebb. I do not believe that my legs could have supported me now if I had to stand on my own. He slipped from me wetly and I could feel his cum start to leak from my ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ragdoll Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds