• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03

My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03

123

"I have an appointment with your sister," said the woman in black vinyl. "Mind if I come in?"

Exquisitely Edited by Penelope Pendergasp

*

Eve stood in my parents' doorway, silhouetted by the bright midafternoon sun, her hourglass figure straining at the vinyl catsuit she wore. I gaped at her as my eyes struggled to adjust.

She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Well? Is your sister here?" she said.

Kim's upstairs all right, I thought, her fragrant cum loud in my nose and all over my face. My mind's eye flashed to the three naked girls in my sister's room, cock throbbing in my pajama pants, raw and half hard.

"Um," I said, "Yeah," I said, stepping back to allow her in. "Come in."

"I have a table out in the car," she said. "Mind giving me a hand?"

"No problem," I said, following her out to her car. It was a new Volvo station wagon, black and gleaming, adorned on the hatch with a bright red decal shaped like a pair of puckered lips. She popped the gate. A massage table lay inside, I hoisted it by the handle and brought it in, setting it down in the foyer.

"I'm Eve," she said, grasping my hand. "Your sister brought you to my store earlier. You must be Ben."

Her hands were smooth and firm. Tingles raised the hair on the back of my forearm, rushing up into my neck and scalp. The ecstasy my sister had given me earlier swelled and pulsed, and my jaw was tight.

Eve unfastened her attache and removed a gift-wrapped package with Kim's name on it, setting it on the table.

Mind racing, I tried to think of what to do.. Kim was pretty out of it after the fucking we'd given each other. My muscles were still Jello, suffused with orgasmic bliss, and I was half out of my mind looking at Eve's unlikely body and otherwordly face.

"I can take that to her," I said.

Eve smiled at me, her bright blue eyes framed by full lashes, raising an eyebrow. Her lips were full, her lipstick bright red and glossy. I realized suddenly that I was gawking...and still holding her hand.

"I promised I'd put it into her hands myself," Eve said.

Dropping her hand, I beckoned her into the kitchen, my shirtlessness making me self-conscious.

"I'll go let Kim know you're here," I said, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Thank you," she said, "a glass of wine would be great"

"Sure thing, what do you like?" I said.

"Something sweet," Eve said. Her lips were red and very wet.

"Have a seat," I said, gesturing to the bar in my parents' kitchen. She perched on a tall bar stool and set Kim's package down on the bar, her phone next to it, the attache by her feet. She was wearing black shoes with high spike heels and open toes. Her toenails were a deep red, matching her lips.

I fetched a bottle of Riesling and a glass and brought both to her.

"You're not joining me?" she said.

"Oh no," I said, "I'm good."

She regarded me for a second, cocking her head.

"Come on," she said, "live a little," a smile playing at the corner of her mouth. Was she teasing me? It felt a little like she was.

I shrugged and got another glass, pouring for both of us.

"Cheers," she said, the glasses tinging. We drank. The roll in my system made the wine taste a little odd, but sweet and refreshing.

"I'll go let Kim know you're here," I said. She was looking down at her phone, not paying me any attention. I started to walk to the stairs when Eve called to me.

"Don't forget my table. She'll want to be comfortable during her session, no one wants a table massage in the kitchen."

I stopped and turned back to grab the table. First I set the glass of wine down, then shrugged, picked it back up and tossed it back in three long gulps.

"Ok," I said, hefting the massage table again.

"Thank you," she said, rewarding me with a smile, laying her hand on my arm.

"No problem," I said, blushing. The table was sturdy and fairly heavy. My heart was pounding and my face flushed by the time I got to the top of the stairs.

I leaned the table against the wall outside my sister's bedroom door and went inside. The three of them looked up from my sister's desk.

"Here, this one's for you," said my sister. A line of powder lay on her chemistry textbook, a short straw next to it.

"What is that?" I asked. The roll Kim had shoved up my ass was pulsating and radiating waves of pleasure. "I don't think I need anything else."

"It's a painkiller. It'll really set you off," she said.

"Um," I said, "I think I'll wait. Eve is downstairs, you have a massage appointment apparently?"

"She's a fox, huh?" said my sister, grinning.

"Where do you want it?" I said.

"Put it by the foot of the bed," she said.

I toted the massage table and set it down at the foot of Kim's bed. I caught a glimpse of myself in Kim's mirror. As bookish as I was, the cross country running I did kept me lean, short hair tousled and a two day stubble darkening my face.

Kim was behind me suddenly, looking around my shoulder at us in the mirror, one hand sliding over my hard abs, the other pressing a pill into my hand.

"Jesus, Kim!" I said, "I think I've had plenty of drugs for now!"

"You're going to need that," she said, her hand slipping from my abs down underneath the waistband of my drawstring pants.

I looked at the blue diamond shaped pill.

"Viagra?" I said.

"It's really more for me than you," she said. "And for Jenn and Molly. Jenn wanted me to tell you she said 'You're hers,' and that you really should take that."

I looked at Jenn. She smiled at me, eyebrows raising expectantly. The twins were both in form fitting fuzzy pajamas, now, Jenn in pink, Molly in black.

"I'm fine," I said, "I don't need boner pills, the three of you are more than hot enough to get it up!"

"Doctor's orders," she said, taking the pill and pressing it to my lips. "Thank me later." She handed me a bottle of water.

I sighed and accepted the pill, swallowing it. My sister smiled approvingly.

"Help me open up the table," she said.

Together, we popped the table up and made sure it was locked upright and stable.

"Soooo....." I said.

"What," she replied.

"I guess I'll see you later?" I ventured, not really knowing what to do with myself.

"You'll see me right now," she said, "I bought us all a massage."

A massage sounded wonderful.

"Ok," I said.

"I'll go get Eve," said Kim, prancing to the door to the hallway. Molly was at my sister's desk, rolling a joint, her fingers deft and precise.

I went through the bathroom to my room to grab a t-shirt. Jenn joined me, slipping her arms around me as I struggled into the t-shirt. Jenn looked up at me. My hands thrilled to feel her deliciously fuzzy pajamas, her body firm and trim underneath, pulsing with incandescent warmth.

"I want some of what you just gave your sister," she said, her dark eyes wide and earnest.

My heart jolted, mind's eye flashing images of my tongue rammed into my sister's butthole, fingers rudely spreading her pussy. I shuddered with the intensity of the recollection. Jenn's hand slipped beneath the back of my drawstring pants, her finger lazily tracing arcs downward.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I black out."

Blood pounded in my head, gushing down to my groin. Images of Kim's flushed face below me, her eyes half closed in ecstatic agony, fragrant sex parting for the throbbing head of my cock, cock buried to the hilt in her bare wet sex. Images half seen, half felt, strobed in memory, images of her tiny waist lifting off the bed as I drove my pounding cock into her snug vagina. I breathed shallowly, panting, echoing the exertion of the fucking I'd given her earlier.

I moaned, cock twitching in time with my heartbeat.

"Right now?" I said, wondering if I could perform.

Jenn smiled and glanced at my crotch. "Not yet." She pulled my head close to her mouth, whispering.

"Sucking your cock while your sister ate your ass is the hottest thing I've ever done." She shoved her tongue into my ear, hot wetness blotting out sound. I squirmed slightly as she tortured me.

"Hotter than eating your own sister's pussy?" I said, pulling away.

Jenn smiled, then furrowed her brow. "That's a really tough call."

We laughed.

Back in my sister's room Molly had a joint going. She drew on it slowly and deliberately, taking a monster hit, then passed it to me.

As I raised it to my mouth, Molly stepped close to her sister, their bodies joining like puzzle pieces, kissing her. Jenn's hands roamed all over Molly's tight body, one pressing upward at her back, the other searching beneath the back of her pants. I could see their kiss deepen, their jaws working as their tongues met.

Jenn broke off, coughing, a cloud of smoke engulfing them. Molly laughed.

I hit the joint slowly, savoring everything about it, the neat wrap Molly had executed when rolling it, the crackle as it burned faster during my hit, the delicious greenness of the pot, the way it warmed my entire world and embraced my brain.

I sat down at my sister's desk, launching a downtempo mix of trip hop and future garage. Molly and Jenn grinned in approval at the sexy music.

I wonder what's taking Eve and Kim so long, I thought, adding more tracks to the playlist. Molly had flopped down on the bed with the joint and was lying on her back looking up into the mirror on the ceiling, eyes half closed, nodding to the beat of the music.

"Hey Ben," Jenn called out.

I joined her in the bathroom. She shut the door behind us.

"Quick, fuck my pussy," Jenn said.

"I don't think I'm ready yet, Jenn," I said. "I'm still trying to recover."

Jenn laughed. She opened the hamper.

"I wonder what's in here," she said, bending over to fish through dirty laundry. She came up a second later clutching three pairs of panties.

Kim's panties. Molly's. Hers. The ones they'd mopped each others' sopping cunts with a few minutes ago.

My heart stopped, then restarted with a thud, the roll crashing through my senses with warm pleasure.

Jenn lifted a pair to her face, closing her eyes.

"Your sister smells so fucking good, Ben," she said.

Jenn sniffed the crotch of my sister's panties, her face flushing pink as she drew breath through the cotton lining. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

She moaned. "Mmmmmnnnmnn," the noise escaping, not articulated, but freed from her.

"Oh god Ben," she said, "You have to smell this."

"I want to smell YOU," I said to Jenn, stepping close to her.

Jenn pressed her lithe body against me, her mound grinding firmly against my thigh. She sniffed my sister's cunt again through the crotch of the panties she'd lifted from my hamper, a sigh forcing its way from her hot mouth.

She kissed me softly, nipping my lips, her tongue teasing mine, one hand at the back of my head, fingers massaging my scalp.

Jenn broke away, leaning back with a smile as I sought her mouth again with mine, my arms encircling her waist. She smiled and stopped me with one hand, pressed my sister's panties to my nose with the other, the lining damp with discharge.

Jenn pressed my nose into soft, fragrant panty lining, firmly grasping my shaft. I gasped for breath through my sister's panty crotch, the smell of their sexes mixing, curling erotically through me.

My heart pounded and I closed my eyes. Kim's panties were ripe, fragrant with the womanly scent of a pussy freshly licked and fucked, an undercurrent of urine and a hint of her ass at the back, but the garment was dominated by the mixing of my sister's aroma and Jenn's own. It was a heady smell, an intoxicant, a drug. How could I ever live without this again?

Jenn's fingers circled my nipple softly, then pinched, rolling it rudely. Her other hand sought my cock. My back arched, my cock rising. She stroked and squeezed me, her hand causing detonations of pleasure to emanate from my cock, outward and upward into me, pill dissolving in my ass beginning to blow up in my nervous system, a ball of light glowing, trembling, pulsating and growing. I was balanced on the very edge of control, wanting so badly to just tip over and let it all go. Someone knocked at the bathroom door.

"May I come in?" called Eve.

Jenn looked up at me, giving my cock a hard squeeze.

"You're fucking MINE before anyone else, you understand?" she said, whispering. My heart pounded faster, I wanted so badly to lift her onto my cock and fuck her right then and there. My pulse was loud in my chest, the drug surging as I tried vainly to regain control, waves of pleasure cresting in my solar plexus, washing up through my chest and into my neck and head.

"I promise," I whispered, my voice hoarse.

Jenn tucked a pair of panties into my pocket, the other two into hers, then pulled me to her, her kiss lingering.

"Come in," she called to Eve, breaking away.

The door opened. Eve stepped in, looking around the shared bathroom. She frowned at the laundry on the floor near the hamper.

"How are the rolls?" she said, looking us up and down. I felt exposed, as though she were a scientist and I was her experiment. It left me speechless.

"Mmmmmm...." Jenn said, running her hands through her hair, jaw working minutely. "They're just so delicious, thank you!"

Eve strode to the toilet and looked at us.

"You mind?" her raised eyebrow seemed to say.

Jenn went back into the main bedroom.

I couldn't move, lingering, watching Eve wriggle out of the tight leather bottom of her vinyl catsuit. It was quite tight, and she struggled for just a second trying to get them over her full ass. She rocked her hips in a quick figure eight and shucked out of them, shimmying slightly as she lowered them, then skinned her black panties down after them as she sat on the toilet and pressed a hand between her legs to pee.

Eve regarded me silently, blue eyes locked with mine.

"You're as much of a deviant as your sister," she said. "Get out." Her stream tinkled, then thundered for a second as she bore down, peeing forcefully.

I averted my eyes, moving swiftly into my sister's bedroom. Eve shut the bathroom door behind me. The lock clicked securely.

The lights were dim and the stereo throbbed lazily, the air heavy with a sweet tang of pot smoke. My sister handed me the merrily blazing joint. I toked, coughing as it hit me. Jenn giggled.

"Holy moley!" I said, hitting it again, feeling euphoria explode throughout me. Jenn patted the bed next to her with her sweet hand. She lay in Molly's lap, touching herself, her hand in constant motion, her breath shallow, eyes fluttering.

I sat down facing Molly on the huge bed, leaned down and shotgunned the hit into Jenn's parted lips. She snared the back of my neck as our lips met, inhaling the hit quickly, turning her head and closing her eyes, then blew the hit up at Molly.

The bathroom door opened and Eve stepped out, her catsuit immaculate, a large black bow in her hair looking for all the world like cat ears. Her waist seemed impossibly small, her hips and bust generous. Around her waist was what looked like a holster for massage oils, along with a hand towel.

"You can't all be in here," she said.

"But," my sister protested.

"But nothing," Eve said, "I need you relaxed, and that means no distractions for either of us." She looked pointedly at Jenn, whose hands were rubbing at her sister's upper thighs, no pretense at anything platonic.

The twins and I were frozen, gaping at Eve and my sister. Wordlessly, I handed the rapidly shrinking joint to Molly, who took it, wide eyed, and toked it as though in a trance.

Jenn looked at me pointedly.

"Let's go back to your room, Ben," she said. "It's more comfortable there."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said, grabbing the Wonder Woman lunchbox. We got up and moved quickly, piling through the bathroom.

Giggling, we swept into my room and closed the door. The room was mercifully dark and cool, computer still playing through my stereo, something languorous and jazzy, subwoofer filling the room. I sat, leaning back, chair embracing me, a kaleidoscope of feelings cascading through my mind.

Jenn dove on my bed, rolling across the comforter, ending up at the foot of my bed. I sat in my computer chair, swiveling around to face her. Molly was hot on her heels, curling around her sister, looking up at me.

"Did you get 'em?" said Molly to Jenn.

"We did," Jenn said, looking at me. I followed her gaze to my pocket, where my sister's panties bulged. I blushed.

Molly held her hand out expectantly. I pulled my sister's dirty panties from my pocket and handed them to her. Molly held them to her face, sniffing them like a connoisseur sniffs fine wine, obviously savoring the odor of our sisters' crotches. She looked intently at her Jenn.

Jenn got up and grabbed a glass from my desk, holding it out to me.

"Would you get me some water?" she said. I accepted the glass and went into the bathroom to fetch her a drink. The twins followed me, close behind.

"Are you guys seriously coming with me to get a glass of water?" I asked.

Jenn shoved me gently, urging me into the bathroom. As I filled the glass at the sink, the twins moved to the door to my sister's room, listening intently. I brought Jenn the glass of water, which she tipped back and smoothly drank most of it, handing it back for me to finish off.

The sensation of the water coursing through me reminded me that I was still rolling, and not just a little. I re-filled the glass and drank it down, my body exulting at the sensation, a fresh wave of confidence, happiness and togetherness filling me.

"I wonder what they're doing," Molly said, fidgeting.

Oh shit, I thought, is Molly going to be jealous all of a sudden?

"Probably getting a massage," I said, eyeing Jenn for support. Jenn looked at Molly, her expression frank. They shushed me and we crowded up to the door, straining our ears to listen. My sister groaned then, loud and urgent, then again, then once more, more guttural this time. The three of us looked at each other sheepishly. Those were pretty normal sounds for a massage, right?

That's not what I was imagining.

"Let's play Truth or Dare," Jenn said. Molly brightened and looked at me with shining eyes.

"Ok," I said.

We went back into my room and crowded onto my bed. I had a queen size bed, so we all fit fairly comfortably. Jenn fished in her pockets and threw two pair dirty panties on the bed. They didn't look like anything the three of them would wear, slightly larger and more full.

Molly snatched a pair up, swapping out the pair she'd been huffing, one hand at her bosom, squeezing and pinching. "I bet Eve's pussy smells like this," she said, looking at her sister.

"All dark and honeyed?"Jenn replied, smiling. "Yes," Molly said, her nostrils flaring at the yellow stains in the panty's lining, "like she cums in her underwear three times a day."

"Your mother has a sweet pussy, Ben," Molly said, smirking.

Floored, I gaped at the twins, mouth open, language failing me.

Molly handed Jenn my mother's soiled underwear, exchanging a look with her sister that set my mind on fire and flooded my dick with blood. Jenn buried her nose in my mother's used panties for a second, relishing the odor, then looked at me.

My sister's sex still lingered in my nose, the ghost of her sphincter throbbing on my tongue. A tingling flowed from the back of my scalp, raising the hair on the back of my neck expectantly.

"Truth or Dare, Molly?" I said. That got their attention.

The twins looked at each other.

"Truth," Molly said.

Jenn looked at her furiously.

"Dear Diary," Molly said, teasing.

"Fuck you," Jenn said, shoving her sister.

"I want to suck Ben off in front of his sister," recited Molly in a singsong voice.

Jenn blushed furiously. She lunged at Molly, knocking her back onto the bed, then kissed her sister hard, silencing her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds