• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tattoo Meets Her Master

Tattoo Meets Her Master

I fidget in my seat, smoothing the skirt of my dress down for the hundredth time, waiting for further instructions. His IM earlier said to wear a dress, nothing underneath, and for me to insert my Ben Wa balls. Then I was to go to the lobby of the hotel and wait for further instructions.

My IM beeps and I fumble my cell phone. I read: Get up, walk through the front door. Directly in front of the doors is a red sedan with a man leaning against it. Walk to him and follow directions.

I rise shakily and move to the door. I spot the car and the man. I move through the doors and a cool breeze blows up my skirt as I walk to the car.

He smiles and stands up, opening the door. He steps close to me and whispers in my ear, "Put your hands behind your back." I do it instantly; the voice in my ear is his. I close my eyes for a second as he secures my wrists behind my back. He takes my arm and leads me to the car. He helps ease me into the seat and pulls the seat belt across my lap. Shutting the door he circles the car and gets into the driver's seat.

He turns to me and asks, "Did you follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Sir." I whisper.

He chuckles and leans forward to slip his hand into the top of my dress, cupping my bare breast. I feel my nipple grow hard against his warm hand and he gives it a pinch. He slips my dress down a bit so my breasts threaten to spill out, my nipples peeking.

"Spread your legs and turn towards me," he says.

I turn in my seat and spread my legs for him. He pushes my skirt up and tells me to pull my left leg up so he can have a better view. Of course, I open myself completely to his eyes.

"Good girl," he says, "Keep those legs open for me now."

He starts the car and pulls away from the hotel. We start to drive and he asks a few questions about my trip, the room, etc. He pulls up to a red light and reaches over to pinch my clit. I moan out loud and the light changes. We drive for a few more minutes, eventually pulling into a parking lot. He gets out, walks around, and helps me out of the car.

We walk to another motel room. He opens the door, allows me to enter, and follows. He walks up behind me and puts a blindfold over my eyes. He then pulls the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts fully. I feel my nipples pucker and he runs his hands over them, pinching them and attaching a clamp to each nub. He reaches up under my skirt and pinches my clit again, then moves away.

I stand straining to hear what is happening, to no avail. He returns.

"Spread those legs."

I do and he pushes me forward; bent over, ass pushed out, legs spread. He flips my skirt up and strokes my ass. I feel cold lube run between my ass cheeks and a rubber instrument starts circling my asshole. Slowly, the tip starts pushing in and he works it in bit by bit. He pushes the plug all the way in and gives my ass a slap.

He stands me upright and then pushes me to my knees. I hear his zipper come down and I feel the tip of his semi-hard member against my lips. I open and wait as he slips his cock into my mouth. I curl my lips around my teeth and start sliding my mouth back and forth along the length of his cock, letting my tongue swirl. Then I pull back to work the tip with my tongue until he is fully erect. He grabs my hair to hold my head still and moves his hips, fucking my mouth good and proper, making me gag, then pulling back. He continues to use my mouth for his pleasure until I feel his balls contract and he spills his seed over my lips and tongue. I swallow my reward happily.

He pulls me up, releases my wrists, and tells me to get on the bed on my knees. He tells me to pull up my skirt and to spread my legs. He steps away again and when he comes back and I hear the familiar buzz of the Hitachi. He places it between my legs and gives me my instructions: I am to grind on my toy and, if I please him, he will allow me release.

He presses the vibe against my clit and I start to move, the sensations already so intense. I feel my juices making the toy slick, making me press down harder. I am moaning, my chest rising and falling with each breath. The little chain on the nipple clamp jingles and suddenly he unclasps one. I hiss as the blood returns to the sensitive nub. He then releases the other; so painful, yet so good.

I ride faster, so close to climax. I whimper and start to plead, hoping this is allowed. He chuckles and allows me to cum. I do: my hips bucking, breasts bouncing. He pushes me down face first, pulls out the butt plug, and replaces it with his cock. My body is still spasming from my orgasm as he takes my ass; fucking me hard, slapping my ass to a lovely, rosy pink.

He pulls out and cums on my ass. Reaching around, he removes the blindfold.

"Go clean yourself up, my little cumslut. Do not get dressed when you are done. Instead, walk to the center of the room, get on your knees with your bare ass facing the door, and await my return."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tattoo Meets Her Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds