• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 3

A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 3

Angus looked at his wife Heather and smiled. She knew as well as he did what was going to happen under their roof sooner or later. “Aye love, I know I know. That boy is about to explode if he nae tells the lass his heart. He is stubborn as is his father” he chuckled. Heather moved to stand in front of him. She even after all these years was an exquisite woman. Still her body beamed of both youth and life. Angus could not imagine his love without his precious wife, his own love, the woman that gave him such a fine son and made his life more joyous then he could have ever hoped. He caressed her cheek gently and lovingly.

“What would I be with out ye in my life?” he asked her. His paw-like hands pulled her closer to him. He held her tiny waist, and looked into her eyes as she sat in the chair by the fire. She shook her head “I would not know love, save maybe some lonely old hound of a man “ she could not hold back a chuckle. Angus arched a brow and gave her rump a good firm loving swat.

“Watch ye self wench this old hound of a man can still make ye scream all the night” She yelped at the swat he gave her. She still smiled at him. “Angus behave yourself, rogue we have guests.” she said in hushed tones as she was sure that yelp of hers was heard. “Blast them all if they are to daft to know that a man still desires his wench” he smiled as he called her that. “Then best they go sleep in the stables, where it is quiet” With that Angus pulled his wife into his lap so she was astride his huge strong thighs. His hands grabbed at the white nightdress she is wearing, bunching it about her hips. A wolfish grin played on his lips as he leaned in and kissed her neck. He nipped at her tender flesh, even after all these years she was like honey to him. He could feel her try and pull away but he held her there against him.

“Angus stop, you beast, we’ll wake the others.” she said in a gasped voice as he kissed and nibbled his way about her neck. Gods but that man knew how to make her weak in the knees.

“Too bad, I want my wife and I mean to have her now!“ his hand grabbed the flimsy material and pulled it off of her to expose her still firm and lush body to his hungry eyes. Slowly his hands found the small of her back and pulled her gently to him as he leaned back in his chair. He let his tongue slowly drag over his wife’s soft flesh that stretched between her ample breasts. He licked at each nipple making them react and become hard. Heather closed her eyes and grabbed the back of the chair as her body stirred at his tongues’ teasing moves across her flesh. Her body leaned forward as Angus held her slender waist in his hands.

Her thoughts swam with images of when they first met and how he pursued her for months. Heather had made it so hard on Angus when he was courting her. She never told him that she had fallen in love with him the same night he came to talk to her father about marrying her.

Heather had been hiding on the balcony of the library while her father and Angus talked of dowries and such. He was handsome then and he was still handsome to this day. She stood there spying on the men, her father Patrick and brother Thomas and Angus and his father Michael. All four talked, but her gaze never left Angus. She bit her bottom lip as she ducked behind the planter when Angus turned his head to look at her. She had hoped he had not seen her. Her heart skipped a beat or two, she fought back a giggle as her hand came over her mouth to still the giggle should it have escaped her lips. Angus was in his twenties and Heather barely nineteen but for them in their time that was of good age to marry and have a family. All of a sudden Heather felt someone or something staring at her. She froze in fright thinking it was her father, and that he had found her eavesdropping on the men’s business. She swallowed hard and slowly turned.

She sighed as she saw it was only Angus. She took on a rather stern look.

“Oh tis only you “ she said with an upper curst lady-like air about her. Angus stood there with his arms crossed over his mighty chest even then he was big.

“Lass do ye always be sneaking around outside at this hour, or is there a special reason hmm?” he asked her straight. His striking green eyes looked into the soft doe brown of hers. His gaze seemed to hold her there for a long moment till she broke it and turned with an up-turned nose at him and walked away.

Angus could only smile and shake his head. She stirred his soul and his mind, she was a dangerous fire he did not mind being burned by. Gods she was hell-fire itself, he walked after her. “Ye have nae answered me girl.” he said to her. Well if he was looking for a Rowe he had just stepped into one. At the mention of the word girl, heather became incensed at the tone of voice he took with her, as if he were her father! She turned and looked at him. “How dare ye!” she snapped at him.” Now ye think ye are my Da!!” her voice carried well as the night was still. “You have nae any right tae question me in my own home, now go, I wish not tae.” Like what was only a blink of an eye or less Angus was upon her. His great big hands held her close, one at the small of her back so she could not run and the other cradled the back of her head as he pulled her to him and kissed her with a fierce longing and burning only a man could show a woman he loved and adored. She was taken aback by his lightening-like move and she had no time to react. Her mouth was ravaged in the most heated kiss. His lips pressed to her, stilling the rage of her words. His tongue slipped past the tender lips that would scorn him to seek out her tongue and let his dance with hers.

Heather could feel him so dangerously close as she tried in vane to get away, but not hard enough to get loose. Her heart stirred as his kiss deepened and his hand traced the curves of her hips, waist and ribs. His hand held her right under the bottom crest of her breast. He could feel her shudder at his touch. Her blood raced through her body with a fire she had never known. All of this was but a few moments in time, but it seemed to her as if he had lasted longer. She snapped out of her trance and realized he was kissing her and his hand was in a place it should not have been. Swiftly she kicked him in the shins and backed away.

An agonizing scream could be heard breaking the night and some foul words followed. “BLOODY ‘ELL WOMAN!, what be ye problem!” He said as he grabbed the assaulted shin, and rubbed where her foot had kicked him. While poor Angus was dealing with Heather on the balcony her brother and father shook their heads and chuckled, as they knew what had happened. They knew Angus had incurred the wrath of the Lady Hellion. Heather stood there wide-eyed, never had any man she met made her body stir in such a fashion that it literally scared the wits out of her.“Youuu You keep your distance you are no gentlemen!” her voice cracked. Her eyes never moved from him. Angus leaned on the wall rubbing his sore leg. “Blazing ‘ell where did ye learn tae kick like a mule?” came his comment. She did not answer but it came from growing up with a brat of a brother, who thought he could bully his way over her. But Heather was too fiery to be pushed around by any man or anyone for that matter. Heather looked into Angus’s green eyes and saw that she had really hurt him, not his pride, or his shin but his feelings for her. All he wanted was to show her how much he loved her. Her eyes dammed those brown soft eyes they could melt the ice off of any cold plain. He could see her eyes in a sea of brown-eyed women. Hers sparkled with fire for life. That was what he saw and loved about her besides her great soft beauty. She watched his face turn from a pained expression to that of a soft and gentler mode, it was then that she knew, knew in the depths of her soul that he was the man she wanted, the man that was her mate for all time. She took small ginger steps towards him. “Come put your foot to the planter and let me look at this pain of yours” she said with that tone still in her voice, the tone of a strong willed woman. “Are ye daft woman so ye can beat me more?”

“Oh hush you great oaf, put ye foot to the planter.” Angus put his foot up and she could see the red mark and the slight cut her shoe had made. She bit her lip as she had not really wanted to hurt him, she just wanted to scare him off. Well it had not worked.

Heather reached down and pulled the skirt of her dress up and reached and grabbed her petty coat and ripped a swath of it off and then wrapped the elongated piece around his shin, and tied it off. “There all mended.” she said looking at him. Then quickly turning on her toes to leave and go back within the house. “Heather, My bonny Heather?” he called as he walked to her with a slight limp in his step. She turned to look at him, she had to look up to his face. It was rugged, and chiseled with strong features with deep green eyes that looked into her soul, a broad back, wide shoulders and a massive chest that rippled with muscles. His hands were the size of dinner plates compared to her tiny ones. Angus took her hand in his and held her palm to his chest where his heart was and he spoke what his heart felt. “I love ye with all that I am, your Da has put it plainly, he says that if I win ye to my own that I can have ye as my own wife. Marry me, I swear there will never be another, even after death I will love you as my own.” His words struck her to the core. He had been courting her for a while now, it was publicly known he wished to marry her.

Heather looked shyly way from his stare, she was afraid he would see the truth of how she felt, but she had to be strong, she did not want him to think her some frilly female of the time, She was far from that. “Tell me love what I must do to win you to my heart and I will do it.” His words almost sounded like a plea, his heart beat was strong against her hand. His finger lifted her chin to look at him. “Never look away from me, my love, there will never be anything but love in my eyes for ye” Damm him she thought to herself he had to have been the single most caring man she had ever met. No one but him had ever said things like this to her, it made her legs weak and her heart drop to her stomach for ever having kicked him. “Give me time to think, I will give ye my answer before the next full moon” she said softly to him. “I will wait the week my love, but know this, I will not relent my pursuit of you for this week, I will come here every day from now till then until you give me your answer.” With that Angus kissed the palm of her hand and let her go, he turned and walked off into the night.

Heather’s sweet recollection was broken by the sound of a moan, her own. Angus had her pressed to his mouth while his mouth was busy feeding on her sweet left breast while his hand played and taunted the other one. Heather’s hands gripped the back of the chair while her husband feasted on her bountiful soft mounds of flesh, he pulled her down into his lap further and devoured her sweet lips. He looked into her eyes and there she saw that devilish look, he stood from the chair and carried his wife about two feet and laid her on the fur run in front of the fire. Soon he was naked as the day he was born, he lay between her legs and leaned down and kissed her gently his weight bared on his forearms and he pressed to her. His hardness rubbed against the growingly wet place between her cradling thighs. “Is my wench hungry for her brooding mate?” he asked her in a ever so tender voice. Heather smiled and looked him in his eyes. “Aye love, she is as she was the first day you took her to your bed oh so long ago.” her words almost mewed from her throat. Angus gripped his wife’s legs and placed them around his hips and then slowly and lovingly slipped within the wet velvet folds of her pleasure spot. She thrust her hips off the fur rug in a urgent need to be filled with his well endowed manhood. Her eyes closed as he began to kiss her neck and lower over the front of her throat dragging his tongue along her warm milky skin. A deep rumble came from his throat as his hips began to plunge deeper into his wife’s depths. He cherished these stolen moments when they made love in front of the fire. Slowly, teasingly he licked at the hard nipple and sucked on it like a feeding child would. Her chest rose to meet his mouth while her hands held his head in her hands and moaned his name out, which spurred Angus to quicken his pace. His thrusts became a bit faster and deeper. He grunted as his hips ground against hers, he loved to feel the velvet folds of her dripping hole. He wanted to fill her completely with his own raging desire. And he would, he would enjoy hearing her scream in absolute joy. That above gave him the greatest pleasure, watching and feeling his wife cum around him he could stand that forever and a day without experiencing another orgasm for himself.

As Angus and Heather made slow sweet love, he remembered the first time he and she had laid together. It was one week till they were to wed and Angus came to the house and asked to take Heather for a night ride in the moonlit night. Her father let her go, he had a feeling that Angus wanted some time alone with his wife to be. Angus took Heather for a long ride into the forest to a clearing, they had been there before but never on a night like this, the moon was bright and it filtered through the summer trees and made the light dance on the ground, Angus dismounted and helped her off, then taking her hand without a word he lead her to the center of the clearing. There he fell to both knees before her and held her hands in his. “Heather my love and my life, you mean more to me then my life, there is nothing I would not do to keep you safe from all harm, I would never hide anything from you as you are my heart and soul. I want to share this night here in the glen with you alone with none other but ourselves. I wish to share all that I am with you this night. Tell me no and it will be so, but I pray you love, do not turn me away” He spoke in a way she had never heard, his tones were deep and filled with longing like some hunted animal that cries in the night for its mate.

Heather smiled at him, her eyes shone brightly. “My love I am yours always. I would share a walk through hell as long as you were by my side.” That was all he needed to hear from her jeweled lips, his hand wrapped around her and pulled her close. His head lay to rest on her stomach, there would be the place that would cradle their children where his love for her would grow and bring life to this dreary world. Angus stood slowly he cupped her gentle face in his hands and kissed her so softly that even the breeze could not have been so light. He came to stand behind her, his hands roamed over her as if his hands were drinking in her figure. Slowly he undid the lacing to the bodice of her dress and pushed the fabric away from her shoulder. He kissed her gently, his tongue licking and flickering across her cool night-kissed skin. He could feel her chest heave slightly as his paw size hands held her breast and ran his thumbs across her nipples making them stand out and become hard. Heathers body trembled at his touch, not from fright but from a powerful longing that grew from the deepest part of her being. Her hands came to meet his; her voice was breathless to say the least. “Angus take me please I can nae stand this boiling in my blood. You have awoken something in me and I can nae ebb its tide, it pulls at me like some unseen thing in the night.” Angus whispered in her ear. ”My love that is me, I sit at night and watch over you like a guardian to make sure my love is safe and well” His hands pushed the dress away from her so that all her glorious body was bathed in the moon’s soft flittering glow. He kissed and caressed her body slowly, lovingly without parrile. He cradled her into his arms and took her to the flat rock there was there in the glen. There he laid her on the cool stone. Her body shivered at the slight chill but she did not care. She watched as he removed his tartan and kilt, both he folded and made a pillow for her head to rest upon. He stood there in all his magnificence, strong, kind, loving and protective yet there was a temper that boiled deep in his being that he kept in check at all times.

Angus gazed, no marveled at the creation that lay before him. His heart beat wild like the animal of the woods. Dammed to hell but he could drink this vision as if for all time. His thoughts raced, which stirred an awakening of his groin. His member rose from its slumber till it was full and erect and pressed away from his stomach. Heather’s eyes widened at the sight of him. Her mind raced not knowing how she would be able to fit around his monster. He crawled up her body parting her legs as he went ”Would that I could spare you the pain of this. But it would either be now or then and I would choose you not to bare any pain on so sweet a night as when we wed” Heather, in a surprising move pulled him to her and kissed him. Her heart was racing she didn’t care if the pain wracked her body for days. Her need for him overrode the fear of the pain. Angus’s eyes flew open as his love all but assaulted his lips with hers. He grabbed her thighs as she caressed his flanks, there was no need to try and excite her and make her juices flow, she was already soaked with desire. He slid his hands down the curve of her hips and pressed her up against him.

Her arms were around his neck and her lips were locked in the most tumultuous kiss. In a swift and heart breaking move Angus buried his cock full into her waiting depths, breaking the barrier that was her maidenhood. Heather tensed at the wave of pain and the flash of heat that washed over her. Her scream was muffled by their kiss. She could feel him buried, balls deep in her, he laid still in her not moving waiting till he body relaxed and the pain had filtered way. Her kiss broke and she opened her eyes, the barest of tears fell and Angus kissed them away. He whispered soft words to her and she smiled. Slowly he began to move within her letting her get used to his length and girth. He made love to her there on that rock, their bodies moved together as one. Her hips rocked up to meet his pounding thrust that only pushed them both closer to a huge climax, as Heather’s moans became sweet passion filled cries, Angus’s cock twitched inside her getting ready to fill her womb with his hot seed. Heather wrapped her legs around him barely giving him room to move that only made his thrusts short, hard and deep inside her trembling pussy.

As in the past Angus now all but howled as he spewed forth the life giving seed into his wife who lay on the rug under him. Both their voices echoed through the manor house. Just as he did back then, he rolled over on to his back and pulled her in to his arms.While his beast lay in its heated cavern. Though there was something ever so strange about him and his wife as the lay joined in such sweet splendor. Angus reached over and gripped one edge of the rug then pulled it to cover his wifes splendid body. Closing their eyes both drifted off into a sweet slumber.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds