• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Estranged Son

Mom's Estranged Son

12

This is a story about incest between a mother and her estranged son. All parties in the story are at least 18 years of age. If that's not for you, stop reading now. After six years without contact, the moves in with his mother for college. The only way she can get his attention is by dressing sexy, escalating each day. Her desire for his forgiveness drives her to do the unthinkable....

Please provide me with your feedback, I welcome constructive comments and when you share how it makes you feel, I get wet.

**********

Becky wasn't expecting a phone call from her son Jason. She knew he was 18 and a senior in high school, but he hadn't spoken to her in six years. He was angry, she understood. Becky dated Jason's father as a sophomore in high school, gotten pregnant, had a shotgun wedding followed shortly by a baby, all before her high school graduation. Shortly after graduation, Becky was divorced, a single mother she worked hard to raise her son.

When Jason turned eight, he told his mother he wanted to live with his father. Becky hoped it was just a phase, but after months of pleading, she gave in and sent Jason across town to live with his father. He probably needed a man's influence in his life. Even so, she found too much time on her hands without the responsibilities of a single parent and started taking college courses. She wasn't able to make all Jason's events, but she enjoyed seeing him on her weekends.

Everything changed when Jason turned 12. Becky graduated from college near the top of her class with a marketing degree. He had started pulling away, skipping weekends with his mom to do things with his friends. In the summer after Jason's 6th grade year, Becky was offered her dream job, 5 states away in Tallahassee, Florida. It was a difficult decision, but for the first time in her life, she made it selfishly. Jason never forgave her.

What had started with uncomfortable small talk, between Becky and her son was getting easier. She listened carefully as Jason told her about his life over the past six years, sports, friends and other activities. When Becky finally got up the nerve to ask Jason a question, it was about college, the next big decision in his life.

"That's what I was calling about," Jason answered. "I just got accepted into Florida State."

Becky's heart pounded in her chest, if he chose to attend Florida State it was only a short commute and she hoped they could see each other again, maybe even regularly get together for a visit.

"It's a good school," said his mom.

"I know, but there's a problem," said Jason.

Jason's mom's dream of visiting her estranged son were crashing down around her, she should have known it was too good to be true.

"There isn't any student housing available, I don't have....," continued Jason.

"You could stay with me," Becky interrupted. "There's a guest bedroom and it's right on the beach." As she said the words she realized that this had been the reason for his call. Fate had forced her son to reach out to her so he could attend the college of his choice, but she didn't care. He was coming to live with her.

"Thanks," answered Jason, not quite sharing his mother's excitement.

A few months later, Becky waited with great anticipation for her son at the airport. She didn't recognize him, until he strode up to her.

"Becky," Jason asked. It was hurtful, she wanted to hear him say mom, she concentrated on the positive, he was here. They would have an entire year, maybe longer, to iron out the wrinkles in their relationship.

Any time they spent in the apartment together was quiet and awkward, Jason rarely spoke to his mother and only occasionally to ask a general question. Never did he look at her. This was torture. Weeks passed and then months. Becky longed for her estranged son's attention, anything to let her know he still loved her.

**********

Then one day, he looked at her. Not really at her face, but at her chest.

"Where are you going," Jason asked, eyes locked on his mom's breasts.

Jason had not shown any interest in his mom's life and she was relieved with any progress.

"Down to the gym," replied his mother, "I've got an aerobics class."

"Do you like it," Jason replied, eyes still staring at her breasts.

Becky was getting a bit uncomfortable with her son's stares. She had pulled her tightly fit workout gear and sports bra from the closet and Jason was obviously noticing her womanly features. When she pulled her jacket over her sports bra, it was like a switch had turned, Jason stopped talking, turned and walked away.

During her work out at the gym, Becky replayed the conversation over and over in her mind. She was convinced the only reason Jason had made any effort to show her any attention was because of the way she was dressed, but she needed to be sure.

Becky didn't shower at the gym, instead she headed back to the apartment to test her theory. Walking in the door still sweaty from her workout, she tossed her jacket on a chair and grabbed water from the fridge. The effect was immediate. Jason, who had been reading in the living room stood and came into the kitchen.

"Good workout?" he asked.

"Sure was, I really pushed myself," answered his mother who easily detected her son's eyes glancing at her sweaty cleavage. Finally, she was getting the attention from her son she desired, even if it took a bit of skin to pry open his shell.

The two talked for about 15 minutes there in the kitchen before Becky told her son she needed to shower and brushed up against him on her way to the bathroom. After her shower Becky, dried and changed into her customary sweat pants and sweatshirt then entered the living room. Jason was there and Becky tried to re-engage him in conversation.

"I've got homework," said Jason standing and pushing past his mother without even a small glance.

Becky watched him close the door, shutting her out again. She hated that feeling, wanted to be a part of his life, wanted to be loved by him. Somehow.

The next morning Jason stumbled out of bed and walked toward the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen he saw his mom.

"Hey Jason," she exclaimed, "want some hot breakfast?"

Jason just stared. His mom was wearing a short, silky kimono robe. It was mostly a light yellow color with some darker patterns along its borders. There was no doubt in Jason's mind that she wasn't wearing a bra, because at the end of each of her breasts each nipple poked hard against the thin fabric. He could feel an uncomfortable swelling between his legs.

Becky noticed the desire in her son's eyes. This was wrong, but she had no choice, she needed to build a relationship with him, no longer could she bear his rejections. How could she do that if they never spoke. They talked really well through breakfast, his piercing eyes seemed only a small price to pay.

After the best breakfast conversation since he'd arrived, Becky and Jason went their separate ways, him to class while she finished getting ready for work. That kimono robe became Becky's regular breakfast wear as did her morning conversations with Jason.

A week passed, then two. Becky could feel Jason pulling back again, his responses were shorter and eyes wandered away from her.

*****

One morning Becky asked, "Do you want some juice?"

"Whatever," came his reply.

"Where did I put that container?" questioned Becky somewhat under her breath. This wasn't about the juice, it was about looking for a container, giving her son just enough of a show to keep his interest.

Jason watched his mother turn away from him and opening the opposite cupboard above the counter. She stood high on her toes and reached up, moving dishes around on the top shelf, but Jason didn't notice the dishes. As Becky raised her arms the bottom of her kimono lifted exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks which were just covered with red lace lined panties. His cock twitched with desire in his pants as Jason studied his mom's ass.

"Is that it behind that glass bowl?" Jason asked. His mom reached higher, letting nearly half of her ass hang below her robe. His mom had maintained a great body, a little curvier than the girls in his classes, but in a good way.

"No..., maybe I put it down here," Becky said closing the cupboard and opening the one near the floor. She knew she should squat and bend at her knees, but instead bent at the waist, leaning far forward digging around.

Becky felt the silk fabric of her robe slid up just over her hips. She could feel Jason's eyes staring at the red, lace-trimmed, boy short panties that hugged her ass. Womanly instincts shifted weight from one leg to the other for the young voyeur.

Jason couldn't believe his eyes. His mom was bent over in front of him, her ass begging him to reach out for it. Through the fitted panties he could just make out the slightly parted lips of her warm sex where her bronzed thighs met beneath the red material. Jason thought that he could see a darker line at the center and wondered if his mom was wet.

"Shit, I'm late," exclaimed Jason, quickly standing.

Becky turned as he spoke and noticed the large bulge in his pants just before he covered it with his book bag.

"Take my car," his mom told him, "I'll ride the bus today."

"Thanks," said a grateful Jason as he ran out of the apartment.

It was different, thought Becky, but this relationship was working. Her son was getting some of his young hormones entertained and she was building a relationship with him, it seemed beneficial to them both.

Becky went into the bathroom to shower and finish getting ready for work. She pulled off her robe and hung it on the hook behind the door, looking down she saw her dark nipples, condensed and straining at the air. Slipping off her panties she saw a small wet spot at their center, but quickly dismissed the idea that her son's lustful looks had turn her on.

Jason was already in his room, oblivious to the rest of the world by the time Becky finished work and took two buses to make her way home. She was upset to see dirty laundry on the floor and dishes in the sink from his supper. What a slob.

It was laundry night so Becky walked around the apartment gathering a load. When she was pulling the clothes from the bathroom hamper she jerked her hand back at the feel of something cool and tacky. After her initial startle she reached in an pulled out the same red panties she had worn that morning. As she opened the wadded material she found it covered with globs of a sticky substance. It only took a moment for her to recognize what it was and how it got there. The image of Jason, stroking his cock, emptying its reserve into her panties enraged her, but only for an instant before sending tickles between her legs. For the second time that day, Becky denied the desire growing inside her, but later that night masturbating in her bed she imagined her son slowly stroking his cock, thinking about her.

*****

Becky continued her morning Kimono routine, occasionally finding something to reach up to grab or bend over to retrieve, each time taking longer than needed, allowing her hormone driven son a look at her increasingly sexier panties. She longed for more than breakfast conversations and, after work started lounging around the apartment in panties and an extra long dark colored t-shirt. Her more revealing wardrobe was doing the trick, Jason spent less time in his room and more time talking, and looking at his mother. Becky couldn't help notice his showers were getting longer and they were going through paper towels more quickly.

A week passed when Becky received an invitation to an awards banquet at work. She stared at the invitation a long time before asking, "Jason, would you be my plus one to this thing."

"I guess," he said, "what is it?"

"You don't sound real excited," his mom answered before continuing, "its something for work, kind of formal."

"When?" Jason asked.

"This weekend, Saturday night," Becky responded.

"OK, I can do that," Jason said.

"Thanks, it will be fun, I'll get all dolled up," his mom added.

Jason thought about his mom in a formal dress, imagined her long legs jutting from a short skirt and round breasts pushed together forming a mountain of cleavage. He had to adjust himself just thinking about it.

By mid-afternoon on Saturday Becky had already spent more than an hour on her hair and makeup. Then she squeezed into a two-toned black and nude dress which made it appear that she was wearing a black scarf just wrapped around to conceal her most intimate regions. It was made of a stretchy fabric which hugged each curve of her womanly body. For those who subscribed to the standard which said a dress should fall below your fingers when they're at your side, this would have been a violation. It was short. Becky dug around for black panties that would be less noticeable against the material. The only black pair she could find were sheer -- completely see through in the light, at least the dress would prevent that exposure. The dress was fitted enough to provide its own support for Becky's near "C" breasts, but they were on the verge of spilling over the top and if she raised her hand she was certain a nipple would jump out.

"How do I look?" Becky asked Jason stepping out into the living room.

He stuttered his broken reply, "you, I mean, you look, look.... Wow."

"I'll take that as a compliment," beamed Becky, "you look handsome." And she meant it. He wore a dark brown suit with a light green shirt and he wore it well.

"Sexy....," said Jason finally managing to finish his reply, blushing when the word left his lips.

"Thanks," said his mom, "I feel sexy." And she did.

"Will you drive?" Becky asked Jason. "It's not easy moving around in this dress."

Jason took his mom by the arm and escorted her to the car and opened her car door. He helped lower her into the seat his eyes lost in her ample cleavage.

Walking into the party, Jason felt on top of the world. He caught most of the guys looking at his mom with an expression he knew well, lust. Jason suspected Becky was a little uncomfortable with the dress, or maybe the stares because she started drinking immediately and at a pretty good pace. Becky introduced Jason to people around the room, not as her son, but as her "plus one." This made him feel important, powerful.

Late in the evening Becky asked, "can we get a little air, I've had too much to drink."

The two of them went out to the veranda looking over the beach.

"Beautiful," breathed Jason.

"I know, I love this view," replied Becky.

"No, I meant you," he responded.

"Oh, thanks," his mom offered.

"You look cold, I'll warm you up" Jason added stepping behind her and wrapping his arms around her bare shoulders. Becky leaned into him, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Jason noticed the dark half moon of his mom's right areola begin to peek out of her dress, the nipple still just hidden from view. Jason's hands began to massage his mothers shoulders, fingers drifting down the top of her chest, still above the fullness of her breast. With each massaging stroke, he pulled her skin upwards slowly working her nipples from the prison of his mom's dress.

Becky knew what Jason was doing with his massage, she could feel the fabric of her dress slowly slipping past her nipples until they literally popped out into the cool night air. She didn't really care, they were the only ones there and her nipples tingled with excitement. Becky could hear the arousal in her son's breathing, increasing in pace yet shallow and labored. She could also feel his excitement bulging against the top of her ass. Becky purposely readjusted, grinding her ass against Jason's throbbing cock and he moaned, fueling the growing warmth between her legs which battled against her motherly instincts and societal taboos.

Jason's fingers started drifting down his mothers chest, slowly but purposely toward the hardened bronzed nipples. Becky wanted him to stop, knew this was wrong, but this was the closest she'd felt to Jason in 6 years, she didn't want that feeling to end. The tip of his fingers had reached the bumpy areola which had shrunk to the size maybe just larger than a quarter. He could feel his mom's breathing heavy and labored and thought maybe she shared his level of anticipation.

"Ooops," exclaimed Jason's mom, pulling away from him just before his fingers reached their goal and stuffing the bronze buds back into her dress, "guess this dress is a little small."

Turning quickly to conceal his excitement Jason was relieved that his mother hadn't scolded his improper advance.

"I'm going to grab one last glass of wine and say goodbye," Becky called behind her, "you go get the car."

Several minutes later Jason was waiting at the car when his mom walked awkwardly down the steps. The wine and heels had proved to be a difficult situation. He helped her into the car, this time though his eyes drifted lower, between her thighs noticing the dark colored panties. It was only for a moment, but he thought that he could see a thin line of hair beneath them.

Driving home Jason's mind was elsewhere, he had seen his mother's perfect nipples and nearly touched them, over and over he replayed that moment in his mind. He was conflicted, his inner child ashamed at his actions, but the young man pleased with his near success.

In the seat beside him, Becky rocked back and forth with the bumps in the ride, fuzzy from too much wine. She could feel the lips of her wet pussy sliding against each other furthering an already high state of arousal. "It was only a little naughty," she told herself, "more fun than sexual." "Besides," she reasoned, "I stopped it before it went too far."

Becky needed a little assistance from her son getting to the apartment. The wine wasn't helping, but she blamed her heels. Jason tried to take advantage of the situation and got a handful of side boob before his mom elbowed him away.

"Thanks for the date," Becky told her son, "I had a lot of fun."

"Good dates normally end with a kiss, don't they?" Jason teased.

Becky considered it, searched for reasons why it was wrong, but in her drunken state they were hard to discern. Son's kiss their mothers all the time, why should this be any different? It had been so long since she'd felt any affection from her son, this felt wrong and right at the same time, which was it?

Jason could see the gears working in his mothers mind and started feeling really self conscious.

"Nevermind, I was just..." he started.

"Why not," interrupted his mother, "you've been a gentleman so far."

Becky closed her eyes and pursed her lips, ready for the childhood kiss she remembered. Jason's kiss was anything but childish. His warm wet lips encircled hers, gently coaxing them apart. Before she could make sense of what was happening her mouth was open, welcoming her son's slippery tongue into hers, playfully fighting back with her own. It was only for a moment, but she had lost control, giving in to the desires of a woman, forgetting her duties as a mother.

"No, we need to stop," Becky stammered, pulling her lips away from her son's.

"Fine," breathed Jason, "whatever." Jason turned abruptly and started for his room.

Becky's mind raced. She thought, "oh no, I've rejected him... again, how could I be so cold? I can't let him shut me out again, what can I do?"

"Wait!" called Becky. "Before you go, can you help me with this dress?"

It worked! Jason turned and stepped toward her. Becky turned away from him and leaned her head forward. She felt his hands on her shoulders. A few seconds later his fingers fumbled with the zipper before pulling it slowly down her back.

Jason looked at the dark skin of his mothers back, yearned to see more of it then watched her take a few steps toward her room. In the doorway she let the dress slid down her body and drop to the floor. There she paused, her son staring at her backside nearly nude wearing only heels and a pair of black sheer panties, which even in the low light did nothing to hide her beautiful his mother's beautiful ass. Then she slowly turned to face her son. For the first time Jason saw the full glory of first one breast and then two. Large full, still defying gravity, equally bronzed from visits to a tanning salon tipped with the darkest firmest nipples he'd ever imagined. Frozen with excitement, his eyes drifted downward across her flat stomach to the dark panties. Visible from beneath their sheer shield, Jason could see a thin dark line of hair trailing down to the wet and swollen lips of his mother's pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Estranged Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds