• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Women Truly Rock

Ethiopian Women Truly Rock

Lying on his back, his legs in the air, my sub looks sinfully sexy as he waits for me. I met Raphael Dorvil a few weeks ago, while printing my work inside the Carleton University library. The tall, burly young Black man with the distinct Haitian accent walked up to me, offering his help and trying to act cool. I had seen him eyeballing me from across the room before deciding to make his move. Like all the others, he was gawking at my big heart-shaped Habesha booty. It's not his fault, really. Ethiopian girls like myself got the best booties in the African motherland.

Men are so predictable it's not even funny. When I walked into the library that morning in March, I could feel the gaze of many men drawn to my tall, shapely body. Men have always been drawn to me like moths to the proverbial flame. As a tall, sexy and curvy, intelligent Black woman, I embody a mystery and sensuality which men in this part of North America are simply not used to. My name is Bethlehem Amare and I was born and raised in the City of Jimma, southwestern Ethiopia. Three years ago my parents moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in the capital region of Canada. I attend Carleton University, where I study criminology. I want to be a police officer someday. I get pretty busy at school, that's why it's important for me to have fun when I can.

Raphael Dorvil is part of that fun, whether he likes it or not. As a dominatrix, I need someone to dominate, and he fits the bill. I vividly remember the day we met. He probably thought he was going to come over all cool, get my digits and then show off to his friends. Little did he know that I am not like other Black females. You see, I am a dominatrix. I turn men into slaves because female domination is the nature of my game. It didn't take me long to seduce Raphael Dorvil and lure him into the world of BDSM, where I am queen and reign supreme.

I've been involved with the world of fetish for the past two years and have dominated my share of women and men. I've never had the pleasure of dominating a Black man, though. The Black community isn't exactly tolerant of what it considers to be alternative lifestyles and both BDSM and bisexuality/homosexuality are considered deviant. As a bisexual Black woman who simply loves the fetish lifestyle, I find that quite ignorant. I had given up hope that I would find a man of my color who could embrace what I am and cherish the world of kink as much as I do, until I met Raphael Dorvil. For many young Black men, image is everything. The moment I laid eyes on Raphael, I knew he'd be an easy mark. After all, all it took was for me to move my ass in a suggestive way for him to come over with his student card to print my papers for me. The poor fool probably thought the whole thing was his idea, too.

When you're meeting someone for the first time, you've got to be careful to read them. Raphael had the word 'submissive' written all over him, even though many would have found him intimidating because he's a big and tall, dark-skinned Black guy. Not me. I saw right through him. He looks like he can kick ass, but he's soft inside. And I wanted to make him my bitch. My own personal bitch. A week after we met, I accepted his invitation to dinner and a movie. Very original, eh? I had a good time at the East Side Mario's restaurant where we ate before going to the theater to watch Zero Dark Thirty. I found Raphael interesting enough. He had a lot going on for him. He works at Bell Canada as a sales associate, studies civil engineering at Carleton University and even though he acts cool, I can tell he's been through some heartache recently. Naturally, he's being a guy and refuses to talk about it.

Raphael and I were definitely off to a nice start. When I revealed my interest in BDSM to him, his reaction was curiosity and awe, not fear or mockery. Hmmm. I knew I saw something in him. Underneath his cocky exterior, he's quite eager to experiment and eager to please as well. I saw him the potential to become a magnificent sub. So, as a good dominatrix, I decided to help him fulfill his true destiny. To become my sub. First I had to entice him, of course. The best way for a woman to entice a man is through sex, it's a time-honored tradition between women and men. It held true a thousand years ago and still holds true today. I'm a stickler for tradition, what can I say?

Raphael and I got our freak on one night after coming home from the movies. I laid him down on my bed, and sucked his dick. I got him nice and hard, and when he came, I drank his manly seed. Next, I spread my legs and ordered Raphael to lick my pussy. One of my big rules is that if a man can't eat my pussy good and proper, I'm not letting his dick anywhere near it. Raphael tongued my pussy and worked his fingers inside, slowly at first then picking up speed. It took him some time but he did pleasure me, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. Adequate enough, that's how I judged his performance. I deemed him worthy of becoming my lover and submissive...potentially. He had to prove himself in other ways before I chose him as my one and only. Raphael and I continued with our fun, and I climbed on top of him, impaling my pussy on his hard dick and riding him for all he was worth.

Raphael and I fucked for hours that night, and he left me pleasurably sore. I decided to introduce him to my own unique brand of fun, and like the eager bitch he is, he was all for it. That's how he ended up on my bed, on his back with his ass up. I stood over him, naked as the day I was born, save for the strap-on dildo I wore. I lubricated Raphael's ass, then eased the strap-on dildo into him. He was nervous but relaxed when I asked him to. My sub relaxed and opened himself up to me, allowing me inside of him. Gently I worked the dildo into his ass, taking care not to hurt him. Since he was an anal virgin, his ass was awfully tight. Still, we had fun, though. Especially when I put him on all fours, face down and ass up, and fucked him in that position.

Gripping Raphael's hips tightly, I happily sodomized him with my strap-on dildo. I fucked him real good, and got screams, squeals and various bodily fluids out of him. I pulled my dildo out of his ass, and grimaced. You see, my dildo was blue when it went into his ass and it was a different color when it came out, if you know what I mean. Oh, well. That just means I'll have to clean it up. I put it aside, then looked at my sub. Raphael was still basking in the afterglow of the spectacular fuck I laid on him. I asked my sub how he felt, and Raphael told me he felt great. Then he got really animated, thanking me profusely for all I've done for him. I smiled. Always good to receive compliments and praise from one's sub, that's for sure. I grinned at Raphael and told him the fun was just beginning. Welcome to a whole new world, my sexy brother.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Women Truly Rock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds