• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intruding Visitor

Intruding Visitor

He paused, his cock nestled just outside my puckered anus. My stomach lurched, in full knowledge of my imminent defilement, and a sob escaped my chest, muffled through the gag. He laughed, quietly, and pressed the head against me. I tried, struggled, fought to relax the sphincter, but relaxing was impossible. My secret orifice bulged inwards under the pressure of his cock, and was forced open. I leant forwards against my bonds, trying to escape, as his shaft invaded me, stretching me open as I gasped, futilely.

-x-

It had been a quiet evening: my flat-mate, Mel, was away, and my boyfriend, Chris, was working late. Left to my own devices, I'd picked up a take-away on the way home, dug up a spare duvet, and settled down in front of the television for an evening on my own terms. Several hours later, I had a shower, checked the doors, and went to bed.

I'm sure I checked the doors.

I sleep pretty soundly, and that night was no exception. I woke, suddenly, into unexpected light, and in terror, with a hand clasped tight over my mouth. I went rigid, and my shout was lost.

"Shhh," came his voice, "You should know better than to struggle."

His weight suddenly pressed down on my, locking my limbs from moving, though I tried to thrash them free. No use: too heavy, too strong. A thick cloth came down, and was cinched across my mouth. I could breath, but my calls were muffled into nothingness.

I thrashed around again, and nearly got a hand free. He caught it, though, in a vice. Tugging it down, I felt a rope loop around my wrist, and then my arm was pulled out, and up, to the top of the bed.

Frantic, now, I tried to free my other arm, a leg; anything. No use.

My other hand was caught in moments, cuffed, and stretched up.

His weight, now, was sat over my hips. I brought my knee up, hard, into his back, but he swayed forwards, unperturbed. I tried again: nothing. He shuffled back, and the mass of him on my thighs prevented me from moving my legs again.

His hand went to the buttons on my top, and I knew, then, what this was. I squirmed, trying to escape those hands, knowing all the while that it was pointless, tied and trapped as I was. Sure enough, the buttons came undone, the top opened, and my boobs exposed. Gagged, but at least not blindfolded, but it did mean I could see his greedy, covetous gaze wander across my chest. He grabbed one breast, and his mouth descended hungrily to the other. I bucked my hips, again, but his weight was immovable.

I gasped as his teeth grazed my nipple, which involuntarily came to attention; taut and upright. He chuckled into my chest, as he cruelly pinched the other nipple. With a bud between each finger and thumb, he tugged upwards rhythmically, causing my boobs to bob and bounce.

Grinning, he turned. Holding my legs down, he sat across my thighs, and I felt another noose encircle each ankle, before my legs were pulled straight down to the bottom of my bed. I moaned into the gag, watching him, as he knelt beside me and tugged down my pyjamas, uncovering me. Throwing my trousers to one side, he released one foot, only to shift the shackle to the corner of the bed; then the other.

Spread-eagled, I couldn't hide any part of my nakedness from him. I pulled and thrashed my arms and legs, trying to either loosen the bonds, or at least hide my spread pussy from his longing look.

Nothing. There was no give in the knots, nor the rope, nor the bedframe. He let me thrash, watched me as I realised this. Then, as my furious movements subsided, only then, did he strip. I watched, powerless to look away, as he did so, bulging shorts last, revealing his long, hard cock. Transfixed by this, I lay there as he came to me, and knelt on the bed once more beside me. Reaching down, between my legs, he thrust two fingers roughly between my lips. My hips bucked, as I tried to avoid his touch. I was surprised, confused, when his hand came away, and his face came towards me instead.

"How am I going to fuck you when you're dry?" he muttered. He moved so that he was kneeling between my legs, and lowered his face to my crotch with a lecherous grin up at my wide-eyed surprise. A hand clamped on each thigh, I could do nothing to stop his probing tongue from prising apart my lips, and searching, hard and wet, between them. Licking up from my opening, he slicked a path to the top of my cleft, and my hips twitched, out of my control, as he located the little nub therein. He laughed as he flicked his tongue over it, and down again along the slit, and back.

My response was reflexive; spontaneous; not of my doing.

My pussy flooded as he circled my clit, and a soft moan escaped my lips: shame and unsought pleasure in equal parts.

He took one hand from my leg, the other pressed down on my stomach to hold me still. Tongue still burrowing in my cleft, his fingers poked at my opening. He lifted his face.

"Much better."

Standing, he busied himself with something on the floor that I couldn't see. Then, he loosened my hands, one at a time, and shifted their knot to the centre of the headboard, which I grabbed to steady myself. Mystified, I struggled when I could, but his grip was steely. Then, he loosened my feet, shifting their bonds to the centre of the bedframe. At least, I thought, this concealed my split snatch. Bodily, he rolled me over, so I lay face down. Now, I could see nothing of what he did.

I felt my knee being bound to something solid, robust; then the other, in quick succession, foot freed; knee moved out; attached. I realised, as my legs were bound: a spreader bar, or something cobbled to act as one.

A tug came through the bar, pulling my knees upwards. There was nowhere for them to go, of course: another rope pulled my feet. But then he slackened this, and tugged again, and my knees came up.

My butt went up in the air, and, with face squashed into the pillow, I blushed, knowing that, with my knees spread, I was once more exposed unprotected to his view. I felt his weight on the bed, and knew what was coming.

A hand grabbed my cheeks, and pulled it to the side. I felt cool air over my crack, and whimpered into the gag. I tried to look back over my shoulder, and saw him intent on my cunny: one hand on my arse, one hand on his cock.

He brought it forward, and nudged it to between my lips. I braced myself, holding on to the headboard, and screwing shut my eyes.

He speared me.

Impolite, crudely, in one agonizing, stretching drive, he impaled me on his cock, his balls slapping home on my lips. A satisfied noise came from behind me, and I moaned again. He pulled out, his head just resting inside me; then forward again. I swayed forward, taking some of the momentum, but he grabbed my hips. Holding me firm, he pounded away. Slowly out, then thrusting in. The sensation of being filled, stretched, opened overtook me and consumed me.

Then, he stopped. He pulled out, and seemed to fiddle with something. A smell caught my attention, and I recognized the unmistakeable aroma of a condom.

He returned to between my knees, and once more grabbed my cheeks and spread them wide. Then he paused, his cock nestled just outside my puckered anus. My stomach lurched, in full knowledge of my imminent defilement, and a sob escaped my chest, muffled through the gag. He laughed, quietly, and pressed the head against me. I tried, struggled, fought to relax the sphincter, but relaxing was impossible. My secret orifice bulged inwards under the pressure of his cock, and was forced open. I leant forwards against my bonds, trying to escape, as his shaft invaded me, stretching me open as I gasped, futilely.

My arms buckled, and I lost my grip on the support. Dangling painfully from my bonds, I could do nothing as he gradually overcame the resistance, and forced his length into me. Moans came constantly from me, now, as he steadily sodomized me.

No pause, no respite, as he relentlessly fucked me. I sobbed into the gag, as his cock stretched and pierced me, and a dull ache in my cunt grew. His pace quickened as my muscles were forced into submissive relaxation, and then stopped, suddenly, as he pulled out. I could feel my stretched and sore anus twitch, knowing he could see it spasm.

Now, once more, he pushed his length into my pussy. Gone was the lubricated smoothness of the rubber, as he rode me, barebacked. The ache that had grown inside me was becoming unavoidable, and he seemed to recognize this. Chuckling wickedly, he reached around, and drove a finger into my cleft to find my nub.

Powerless to avoid his attention, held tight at one end and ploughed at the other, I came.

Came while my cunny spasmed and 'taint twitched.

Came with my back arching, driving my interloper deeper into me.

Came hard, screaming his name into the gag.

His pace softened as I rode the waves that swept through my pelvis. Gently, as I gasped for breath, he undid the gag, the knots, the ties, and held me as I slowly came back together.

"Was that what you wanted?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Hell," I managed, "you scared me to start with. But I came harder than I expected. Thank you."

"No problem: glad you trusted me," he said, as his lips grazed mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intruding Visitor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds