• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Adventures in Babysitting

Adventures in Babysitting

123

"No Bobby, you can't come over. I'm babysitting. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Aw, come on Sarah. I can't wait until tomorrow. I won't stay long."

"No. I'm hanging up now. I'll see you tomorrow."

It was the third time Bobby had called. He was persistent. He had been persistent since their first date only three weeks ago. Sarah could still remember it vividly. She was giving him a goodnight kiss on her front porch. It was more than a peck on the cheek. It was a real kiss. After all, she did like him.

Sarah had her arms around Bobby's neck. Their tongue's mingled. Their bodies were pressed together so tightly that she could feel his hardness against her. She knew she had to stop before Bobby got the wrong impression. It wasn't that she was a prude, although she was still a virgin, but this was only their first date.

"I better go now," she told him trying to pull away. "I had a good time. Thank you."

"Aw, come on," Bobby pleaded holding her close. "Don't go. Just one more kiss. Please."

So Sarah let him kiss her again. There was no real harm and she did like him. Sarah got a little nervous when his hands slid down her back and squeezed her firm ass cheeks through her shorts. She felt his hardness pressing against her shamelessly. It excited her. She was getting damp between the legs. She had to regain control before it went any further. After all, this was her front porch. The neighbors might see.

"Okay Bobby," Sarah said trying to sound firm as she turned her face away from the kiss. "I really do have to go now. Call me."

He still didn't let go. Bobby sunk his teeth into the thin skin of her neck. He slid a hand between their bodies and squeezed her full breast. His fingers found her nipple through the top she was wearing and pinched it. Sarah gasped. Her body loved what he was doing. Just a little longer, she thought. Then I'll go.

The kiss resumed. His fingers dug into her ass cheek while his other hand squeezed and fondled her breast. Sarah could feel Bobby shamelessly rubbing his manhood against her throbbing mound. It felt so incredibly good. Juices leaked into her panties as she rotated against him.

Bobby's hand slid from her breast and down her stomach. Sarah was so consumed with the sensations surging through her body that at first she didn't realize his hand had moved between her legs. He was rubbing her sex with his fingers. She had let things get out of control. Oh god, she thought, his fingers feel so good but I have to stop it... don't I?

"Please Bobby," she gasped. "Not... not there."

She didn't mean what she said. Sarah didn't want him to stop. Not yet. Just a little longer, she thought. His fingers felt like they were trying to dig a hole through her shorts. Sarah had never felt so sexually alive. The throbbing between her legs was so intense that it scared her. She closed her eyes and gasped when his tongue pushed into her ear.

Bobby shoved his hand into her shorts and panties. Sarah could hear a voice screaming in her head to stop this insanity. Only one boy had ever touched her there and she had dated him for almost two years. Now here was a boy she barely knew doing it to her on the front porch on their first date. His fingers moved through the soft curls covering her swollen sex. She felt them touch the moist folds of her womanhood.

"Please Bobby," Sarah pleaded not knowing whether she was asking him to stop or to continue. "Oh god..."

Bobby's finger parted the juicy folds and found her opening. Sarah gasped when it slid into her body. Her legs involuntarily parted inviting him to go deeper. A second finger disappeared into her quivering sex. Sarah closed her eyes and gave in to the pleasure coursing through her loins. She squirmed against his thrusting fingers as they repeatedly delved into her steamy hole.

The orgasm was sudden and violent. Sarah had never experienced anything like it. Her entire body tensed. Her fingers dug into Bobby's shoulder. A loud squeal pierced the air and then another. Sarah thought her insides were going to rupture from the intensity of the explosions ripping through her body. Juices gushed out of her opening soaking his fingers and drenching her panties.

Sarah was still recovering when she heard the front door opening. Bobby quickly pulled his fingers out of her shorts and stepped away. Sarah's mother asked if everything was okay. Bobby went into his Eddie Haskell routine and soon had her mother laughing and thinking he was the perfect gentleman.

Later that night, Sarah lay in bed thinking about Bobby. She had met him through a friend at the Catholic girl's school she attended and was immediately attracted to him. Sarah was both surprised and excited when he called and asked her to go bowling with some friends. The date was everything she had hoped it would be. That's why the goodnight kiss on the front porch was more than a peck on the cheek - much more as it turned out.

Sarah knew that a second date with Bobby was dangerous, but she accepted anyway. She really did like him. Not only that, Sarah had relived the experience on the front porch over and over every night with her own fingers. Sarah didn't want to seem easy but she desperately wanted to feel his fingers in her body again.

After dinner and a movie he drove her out to a dirt road in the woods. Sarah kept asking him where they were going but she knew. It excited and scared her at the same time. Bobby turned off the engine and put his arm around her shoulder. Sarah leaned over the divide between the seats and felt his tongue push between her lips.

Bobby's hand slid up her naked back under her top. He deftly unsnapped her bra. His hand slid around to the front. She gasped when his fingers squeezed the soft flesh of her naked breast. Bobby pushed up her top and lowered his head. Sarah felt a jolt of pleasure course through her body when he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Sarah ran her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes.

"Oooohhhhh... yes," she moaned.

Bobby slid a hand up her thigh and pressed his fingers against her swollen sex through her panties. Sarah had worn a skirt on purpose knowing it would make it easier for Bobby to touch her there. She spread her legs and pushed against his fingers. His lips moved back to her mouth. She kissed him with the passion of a hungry animal. She was delirious with pleasure. It scared her.

"I shouldn't let you do this to me," Sarah moaned in weak protest knowing he would ignore her plea. "I... I don't want you to think I'm... you know... easy

Bobby kissed around to her ear and pushed his tongue into the opening. His fingers continued to rub her throbbing sex.

"I know that," Bobby whispered.

Sarah closed her eyes and let it happen. She wanted it too much. She had been thinking about it all week. Bobby pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and plunged a finger into her steamy hole. Sarah threw her head back and gasped. A second finger pushed into her body. She could feel her juices flowing like lava. Her body was trembling with excitement.

"Oh Bobby... yes... oooohhhhh..."

Sarah lifted her lower body off the car seat when the first orgasm exploded. The ripples of pleasure had her gasping and shaking uncontrollably. Bobby moved his finger to the swollen button she often rubbed in bed. Sarah squealed as a second more powerful wave of spasms gripped her body. She finally grabbed his hand and pulled it away before the intensity of pleasure overcame her completely.

"We... we probably should go now," Sarah suggested after catching her breath. "I need to get home before it is too late."

"It's still early," Bobby replied kissing her neck.

He kissed her again. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth. Her body was still tingling all over. Bobby took her hand and guided it to the bulge pushing out from his shorts. Sarah knew she shouldn't be touching him there -- not on her second date -- but everything was so confusing and surreal. She felt her hand as it squeezed his hardness.

Bobby moved his fingers back to her sex and rubbed them over her love button. Sarah continued to massage his throbbing member through the shorts he was wearing. She could feel the pressure in her belly building towards another explosion. Bobby sunk his teeth into the thin skin of her neck. Sarah threw her head back. He body stiffened and shook in a series of spasms.

Sarah sat back in her seat breathing hard. Bobby pulled his hand from between her legs. She was still recovering when she realized that her hand was no longer touching the bulge in his shorts. It was now touching the naked flesh of his manhood. Bobby had somehow pushed them down during her orgasm. Sarah felt her fingers curl around his throbbing shaft.

Sarah's head was spinning with confusion. Everything was out of control. She couldn't believe that she was actually touching his naked penis. It felt so big and hard and alive. She knew about hand jobs but had never given one, not even to her old boyfriend. Was that what Bobby wanted? Would that be enough? Would he want more?

"We really should go Bobby," Sarah said half-hearted with her hand still wrapped around his shaft.

"We will," Bobby whispered in her ear after pulling out his tongue, "After you do me. It's only fair that you make me feel pleasure too. Move your hand up and down."

Sarah knew he was right and did as he ordered. She loved the way his hard flesh felt in her hand. Bobby sat up in the driver's seat to make it easier but it was still a little awkward. The angle wasn't right and she was using her left hand. Sarah looked down and could barely make out the outline of his manhood in the darkness of the car. Her hand continued to pump up and down his shaft in jerky strokes.

"Faster," Bobby ordered, "And squeeze it tighter."

Sarah shifted in her seat and leaned over the divide. She pulled her left hand away and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his throbbing flesh. From this angle she was able to stroke him faster and more firmly. Sarah's body was tingling all over from giving her first hand-job. She could feel a throbbing deep inside her belly.

"Oh yeah... just like that... oh god... oooohhhh..."

Sarah had not considered the consequences of stroking Bobby like she was doing. She knew boys ejaculated during intercourse and masturbation but in the excitement of the moment had not equated her actions to this eventuality. She felt him swell in her hand. Something wet and warm splashed against her cheek. Another splotch of warm ejaculate shot up the side of her arm and oozed over her hand.

"Aaaahhhhh... oh god... oh fucking shit..."

Sarah was startled by his use of words. It finally dawned on her what was happening. She felt his final emissions ooze over her hand. She wanted to be disgusted but she couldn't. Sarah was excited. She could feel it in her loins. She had just made a man ejaculate. She could feel his seed on her hand and arm and even running down her cheek. It was the stuff that made babies. It was like magic.

When she returned home that night Sarah looked in the mirror and wondered what kind of a girl was looking back at her. Her body felt so alive. It had never been like this with Randy who she had dated for two years. He was always nice to her, but quiet and shy almost to a fault. The one time she had tried to touch him "down there" he got upset. She sometimes wondered if something was wrong with him.

Sarah did have needs. Randy seemed to enjoy feeling her breasts but she wanted more. He finally touched her between the legs but only after she guided his hand there. Eventually, with her help, he put a finger in her -- just one. He pulled it out before she had an orgasm. Shortly after that Randy moved away.

Bobby was the first boy she had dated since Randy. He was doing all the things to her that she wished Randy had done, but he was moving too fast. Sarah needed to slow things down until she was sure Bobby really liked her for who she was and not just because she let him touch her.

When Bobby asked Sarah on a third date she tried to sound firm and said that she would only go out with him if he behaved and didn't push her to do things she wasn't ready to do. Bobby was a perfect gentleman and agreed. He promised to bring her home right after the movies if that is what she wanted. The problem was that Sarah wanted more... just not too much more.

"So do you want to go home now?" Bobby asked after the movie. "It's kind of early."

"Yeah, it is kind of early," Sarah replied matter-of-factly. "We can go someplace and talk if you want."

When he drove out to the same dirt road Sarah did not say anything. He turned off the engine and sat quietly for a few seconds. Sarah could feel her heart beating fast just knowing what was about to happen. She had worn her shortest skirt and a front clasp bra to make it easier for Bobby to touch her where she wanted to be touched.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Bobby asked.

"I don't know," Sarah answered wondering if he was going to completely ignore her physically. "I mean we can kiss if you want. I just was afraid, um, you know... I didn't want you to think I was going to put out like some of the other girls."

"I know that Sarah. I like you and I respect you."

Bobby leaned over and kissed her. Sarah threw her hand around his neck and pulled him closer. She kept waiting for him to touch her breast or slide a hand between her legs but it didn't happen. She worried that she had upset him and now he wasn't going to do anything. This was not what she wanted. Sarah did the only thing she could think of at the moment. She slid her hand over his bulging manhood.

"Why don't we get in the back seat?" Bobby suggested. "That way this big divider in the middle won't get in our way?"

Something told Sarah that getting in the back seat was not a good idea but she didn't want to upset Bobby again. She wanted to feel his fingers pushing into her body and giving her those incredible orgasms. They climbed into the backseat. Sarah melded into Bobby's embrace. He fondled her naked breasts and then buried his fingers deep in her steamy chamber rapidly pumping them in and out of her body

Sarah felt her insides churning and knew she was going to lose it soon. Bobby dropped his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. When she felt his teeth gently bite down on the sensitive tip, Sarah threw her head back and screamed. Juices gushed out from her quivering gash. She could hear his fingers making wet squishing sounds as they continued to pummel into her steamy passage.

Bobby pulled his fingers from her body and rubbed the slimy tips over her nipple. Then he sucked it into his mouth and licked it clean. He dipped his fingers into her honey-pot and did the same with the other nipple. Sarah's body shuddered from the excitement still coursing through it. When Bobby kissed Sarah on the lips she could detect the faint taste of her sex on his tongue. Even that excited her.

Sarah slid her hand into Bobby's lap. She was not at all upset to find he had pushed his shorts down his thighs exposing his naked manhood. Sarah wrapped her fingers around the throbbing flesh and slowly stroked it. They shifted in the seat so that the angle was better. This resulted in Sarah's head resting against Bobby's chest. She looked down at the image of his hard penis in the moonlight.

Bobby put a hand on the back of Sarah's head and ran his fingers through her hair. She felt a slight pressure pushing her head down. As her face moved closer and closer Sarah could see his features more clearly. The swollen tip bulged out like the crown of a mushroom. She stared at the tiny slit that his ejaculate would come spewing out of if she kept up what she was doing.

Bobby continued pushing down on the back of her head. Sarah let it happen. When she felt his knob brush against her lips her body shuddered. Sarah knew what he wanted but didn't really know how to do it. Her lips parted. His throbbing flesh pushed into her mouth. Sarah swirled her tongue around the swollen knob. Her head was spinning as she attempted to perform an act she had at one time thought disgusting.

Sarah hoped she was doing it right. She licked his knob and let her lips slide down his shaft being careful not to use her teeth. She bobbed her head up and down and used her tongue. Sarah didn't realize the effect she was having on him. Without warning he tensed. She felt him swell between her lips. Seconds later an explosion of hot cream blasted into her mouth.

Sarah didn't know what to do. Rather than pull away she kept her lips wrapped tightly around him. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth until it was leaking from the corners. The throbbing between her legs was so intense that Sarah slid a hand to her swollen sex and rubbed her love button. Seconds later she stiffened and gushed all over her fingers. His ejaculate poured from her lips drooled down his shaft.

Sarah sat up and wiped her mouth. Her body was trembling all over from the excitement of the act she had just performed. She was also scared. She was afraid of what she was becoming. Sarah didn't seem to have any willpower once Bobby pushed her buttons. She knew it would only be a matter of time before he took her virginity -- and not much time at the speed they were going. She had to put a stop to this.

"Jesus, Bobby," Sarah said trying to sound angry and upset. "You should have warned me. You didn't have to do that in my mouth. Take me home right now and don't bother to call. I'm not going out with you anymore."

Of course she didn't mean it. After his persistent calls Sarah finally agreed to go on another date as long as he "behaved himself." That's not what she really wanted but he didn't have to know. In fact, Sarah had resigned herself to losing her virginity with Bobby. After all, she was 18 and most of her friends had already crossed that line. That didn't mean she had to make it easy for him. She had her principles. She wasn't going to become a slut.

An hour before their next date she had to cancel. Friends of her parents were desperate to get a babysitter for a function that was honoring her father. Sarah didn't baby-sit much anymore, but she couldn't say no to such a request. When she called Bobby and told him she couldn't go out he went nuts. She really did want to see him in the worst way, but not while she was babysitting.

After the third call Sarah thought he had finally given up the pursuit. The kids were in bed and she was reading a book. Sarah heard a knock on the door. She looked through the peephole and found Bobby standing on the porch. Sarah was really pissed and told him to leave immediately before someone saw him.

"Aw come on Sarah. I won't stay long. Just a kiss to hold me over. I won't leave until you at least give me a kiss."

Sarah was worried one of the neighbors would see him standing at the front door so she pulled him inside and closed it. He was immediately all over her. His hands went around her and held her tight. She turned her head avoiding his kiss and tried to push him away but he was too strong

"Bobby you have to leave. I'll let you out through the back so the neighbors don't see. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Bobby was having none of it. His teeth sank into her neck. His hand pressed between her legs. Sarah continued to struggle to no avail. His fingers and dug into her sex through the tight shorts she was wearing. Sarah felt her resistance fading. She loved what his fingers were doing to her. She weakly tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. Now she didn't want him to.

His lips moved to hers. His tongue slid into her mouth. Sarah moaned and slid her hands to his shoulders. Bobby shoved a hand down her shorts and into her panties until his fingertips met the searing folds of her womanhood. Sarah spread her legs to give him better access. He teased her love button before curling two fingers up her steamy hole.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Adventures in Babysitting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds