• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle and the Egg

Michelle and the Egg

Bzzzzzz.... Michelle wiggled in her seat. Bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, a rhythmic vibration which was driving her wild as she sat with her friends trying to concentrate on the conversation.

"I just can't believe she would set him up like that" Penny was saying about Adrienne. Adrian had practically forced George into the situation where she watched while Michelle gave him a blowjob in the men's locker at the beach.

Michelle, distracted, was having a hard time. She wanted to say that she had done that not for George but for her love for Robert and wanting to please him with her submission. She wanted to say that the other girls should try it, that her being submissive was one of the most sensual/sexual things she had ever done, that giving up herself really freed herself to be all that was inside of her. That exploring her inner slut was something she thought all women wanted to do, but most didn't really play with. She wanted to say that in the right environment anything was possible and open for consideration and that because she felt safe with Robert it allowed her to play where should never played before.

But she was distracted.

Bzzzz, buzzz, buzzz.

Michelle crossed her legs thinking that would help. It didn't.

Bzzzzz, bzzzzz. She squirmed a little, and then it stopped.

'Oh oh...' she thought 'Now what?'

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz one long continuous buzz. Michelle uncrossed and recrossed her legs nervously.

"Is everything alright?" Penny asked.

"Ye... yes. It's just..... Robert's playing with me."

"Robert's playing with you?" curiously Penny asked not seeing Robert since he'd left to pick up their drinks.


"Yesssssssssss. YES, HE IS!" She closed her eyes, her body shook, tensed, and shook again. "DamnIT!" and then release. It stopped.

"I don't understand." Penny queried. "How's he playing with you, he's nowhere close by."

Michelle, relieved now that the vibrations had stopped, said "He doesn't have to be here. He has the controller and I have the egg. He controls it anywhere he is now that he's altered the remote and the receiver. He could be around the world and do this to me."

"Do what, girl? I still don't understand. What the heck is an 'egg'?" Penny was puzzled and Michelle was talking in circles.

"It's in me. A sex toy. And it vibrates whenever he wants it to."

"A remote vibrator?" Again Penny was inquisitive, curious.

"Yes."

"Where do you even find such a thing?"

"Oh honey, online. There are lots of sites for toys. Robert's bought several for me starting early on in our relationship." Smiling Michelle remembered the first toy, nipple clamps and a chain. Those led to the infamous time where he met her at the Ritz Carlton and Thomas, one of his clients, had pulled the chain, and her nipples while dancing to 'Unchained Melody'.

"Really? I'd never would have thought to do something like that. Wow!"

"Here he comes... "

Robert and Pat returned from the bar with drinks for everyone, wine for the three and soda and cranberry for Michelle.

To Michelle's horror Pat had the remote in his hand. Pat had spent most of the afternoon at the beach trying to get attention from Michelle and had had just a touch of her graces when she had spoken too quickly during a 'truth or dare' game and wound up holding his dick while he peed in the men's room. She had kissed the tip of his cock when he was done and he couldn't wait to have her lips on his unit for real.

Michelle smiled at the men when they arrived and both the girls thanked the men for getting the drinks.

"Check this out, Penny." Pat said as he sat. "Robert tells me that it's a remote love button, but he won't tell me exactly what it does, only that, with it he can let Michelle know he's thinking of her."

He pressed the on button and then the little heart in the middle of the remote which turned on and then altered the pace of the egg inside of Michelle.

Bzzzzz, bzzzzz, bzzzzz....

Michelle tensed for a moment when the vibrations started and then relaxed as she got used to the feelings inside of her. She looked at Robert quizzically and Robert just smiled at her and patted her hand.

"So, do you know what it does?" Penny asked Pat.

"No, I'm not sure. But, it seems to me that it has something to do with, oh I don't know – like one of those old beepers or something." "Is that it Michelle?"

"Well, yes... sort of. I have the other part of it and it lets me know he's thinking of me without his saying anything."

"What's the other part look like? Can you show me?" Pat was curious.

Michelle looked at Robert who shook his head slightly. She was relieved she wouldn't have to remove the egg there at the table, but then she didn't quite know how to answer his question. It took a moment and she responded "No, it's not available right now."

Pat was fiddling with the remote and pressed the heart again. When he did the rhythm changed..

Bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Michelle tensed again and then inhaled more deeply than she would normally. Pat didn't see the reaction but Penny did, and smiled.

"What's the screen for dear?" Penny asked her husband.

"I'm not sure... it looks like some form of Morse code two short dashes and then a long one."

"Really? Press it again and let's see what the code does."

Pat pressed the heart again.

Bzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... bzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Michelle uncrossed and crossed her legs again pressing tightly against herself.

"See, the dots and dashes have changed." Pat showed Penny. "A short one then a long one a space then it repeats."

"May I?" Robert asked Pat as he reached for the remote.

"Of course." Pat handed the remote to Robert.

"It's our own code." Robert started to explain. "The heart has both a plus and a minus sign on it so I can change the code whenever I would like. So, when I press the down button twice, like this... (he pressed the minus side twice) the code changed to 4 short dashes."

Bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz....... bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz

"And another down and it is just one long one."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Michelle's head shook as her whole body tensed. Pat was looking so intently at the remote that he didn't notice Michelle's reaction. Penny stifled a chuckle.

"And then, finally, there's this one." Robert pressed the button one more time and the screen was filled with little dashes with no breaks."

Bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz....

Michelle's eyes practically rolled over in their sockets, her head lolled backwards and she grabbed both Robert's and Pat's legs, squeezed and had an incredibly intense orgasm. It was only then that Pat turned to Michelle and, looking astounded, saw what was happening.

Michelle held tightly to the men seated on either side of her as her body shook, she breathed in deeply and out quickly several times. Her orgasm was so strong that she didn't notice that her right hand wasn't just on Pat's leg, it was squeezing both his thigh and his rapidly growing cock.

Pat, of course, not only didn't mind, he put his hand on top of hers holding her there as she came down from her orgasm. "You ok Michelle?' he moved her hand up and down his now completely erect member.

"Yes. I'm fine." She smiled.

"So..." Pat turned his head to his wife while stroking himself with Michelle's hand "... would you like me to get one of those... Do you mind my asking what it's called Robert?"

"An egg."

"Would you like me to get you an egg, Penny?" as he asked the question he dropped his right hand to his lap and gently pulled his zipper down.

"I'm not sure." Penny responded "I still am not sure what it looks like, or exactly what it does. But, based on Michelle's reactions to it, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was curious."

Pat reached in his trousers and pulled his rock hard cock from inside the boxers and shorts he had on and moved Michelle's hand directly on it and started the stroking again.

"There are different types, Penny." Robert spoke. "Sizes, intensities, colors. I took some time before getting Michelle the one we're using today. But most of them are pretty similar. Egg shaped maybe 3 inches long and an inch and a half around with a tiny wire that comes out of one end that works both as an antennae and as something she can use to remove the unit."

Michelle was now stroking Pat on her own, his hand only lightly touching her wrist as she lightly massaged his member. She more than massaged it, she was exploring it with her fingers now, softly touching the head with her thumb and fingers and then holding the girth with her hand before twirling stroking downward then touching his balls lightly before stroking him again.

Pat was beside himself. This gorgeous red head was jacking him off so expertly while he was chatting with both his wife and her man. He wasn't sure what Michelle and Robert's relationship was, but he was sure that he liked where they were right now.

He started to ejaculate. Pulsing over and over his cum shooting up underneath the table and then dripping down the side of his dick covering Michelle's hand with the white, milky fluid. She continued to stroke him until she felt him softening in her hand. She faked a cough bringing her hand up to her face as she took her napkin with her other hand covering her mouth. As she did so, she licked Pat's seed from her hand sucking it from her skin and lapping it with her tongue before wiping both her mouth and her hand with the napkin and then, acting like she was replacing the napkin in hew lap she wiped Pat clean with it expertly before tucking him back into his shorts.

"Shall we order?"

If you liked 'Michelle and the Egg' you may want to read my other submissions. Thanks for reading..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle and the Egg

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds