• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost Lord Ch. 06

The Lost Lord Ch. 06

12

Note: Forgive the shitty poem crap I did for the spells in the prologue and this chapter and any future chapters. I'm bad with poems but I didn't want to be all ICE BLAST!!! FIREBALL! HEAL SPELL! Ah well. .

*

Rainer drove himself and Asmodea home that day. He wasn't sure how Nerissa would react towards Asmodea... Or Lauren for that matter. Rainer's mind wandered as he drove. Does Aureal mean me harm? She did act like an angel, not that I know how they act. What could be in this book? Asmodea called it the Grimoire, though she definitely didn't seem like she was happy around it.

Rainer's thoughts tore at each other, none gaining dominace during the drive. Minutes passed during the bearable silence of the drive home. Rainer paid attention to his driving, while Asmodea rubbed his knee.

Wanting her to stop, Rainer said, "Asmodea, please let me drive, who knows what kind of accident we can get into. Wait until we get home at least."

Asmodea replied in kind, "You do know that I am a Succubus, and therefore, sexual experiences are always in mind? You are an Incubus, my male counterpart, you should begin to think like an Incubus if you want to rule..."

While they bantered back and forth, they arrived at Rainer's home. As they walked to his front door, it opened up with Nerissa at the base. She was in a skirt and long sleeved shirt, she also was sucking on a lollipop which she talked around.

"I happy you're back love, I've missed you even if it was only for a short while!" Reluctantly turning her attention to Asmodea, Nerissa lazily said, "And you must be Asmodea..." While Rainer didn't notice, the two women are eying each other, sizing the other up.

"Yes, and you must be Nerissa, I have heard so much about you. From our lord here and your mother." Asmodea spoke with a sweet albeit indifferent tone.

"While you two are busy getting to know each other, I'm going to take a look in this book." Rainer said as he held his Grimoire upwards. He walked between the two demons and headed straight for a quiet room. He desperately wanted to see the mysteries of this book, why Asmodea felt so uneasy near it. He noticed that Nerissa shifted uncomfortably when he passed next to her, like something was off. Perhaps the Grimoire had the same effect on Nerissa as it did Asmodea.

When Rainer had disappeared into the house, both women regained their usual vigor and gave each other icy stares.

Nerissa was the first to speak, "Just know that I am Rainer's fiancee, you are just a vassal. My fiancee and I are royalty and should mingle only with each other."

Asmodea, still smiling said, "You are just like your mother. You really are proud of your arranged marriage. It is like you are proud of being proud of being married to my lord."

"And why not? It is my nature after all. You however are a full Succubus, and all you ever think about is how next you are going to fuck my fiancee. I will admit, you are attractive... Enough to catch the eye of my fiancee, but no more. You may have been the favorite of the previous Lord of Lust, but you are but a relic to Rainer. I shall take my everlasting place next to Rainer in bed."

"I would not expect you to be so... Greedy." Asmodea insulted, "You want anything and everything about my lord all to yourself. I love him just as much as you do, and you will not be the only one to take a place in my lord's bed."

"You dare compare me to those digusting excuses for demons? I am simply expressing my birthright as the daughter of Pride. Must I demonstrate my power? I may be very young, but I am a white demon, I have been impeccably trained, and I will not stand another insult." Threatened Nerissa, her eyes flashing violently.

"Yes, I do compare you to those pathetic demons. The lines between Sin are very... Thin. Wrath and Envy barely coexist. Lust, Greed, and Gluttony are often compared. Pride often takes on Wrath as its face. Envy and Greed are often at war. And yes... Greed and Pride's boundaries are almost invisible." Asmodea said, clearly goading Nerissa. "I am very skilled in combat as well. Try me if you like." As she said her challenge, Asmodea put up her hands in a defensive position, her tail arching e a scorpion.

"Slander, is what you are saying, you insult mine and your people. Have you no shame?"

"No one can live peacefully if they cannot learn to laugh at themselves as well as others. I mean what I said, and it is very much true. And besides, I'm a Succubus, we have no shame."

Nerissa was angry. She could not stand herself and her ilk being insulted. Her people aren't even close to Greed, or Rage for that matter. She held dominon with Pride and Lust, and she would defend her view on Sin. Nerissa raised her hands, ready to trade blows with Asmodea. The Succubus may have more experience to take to the fight, but Nerissa was a white demon, only equal ground stood between the two.

"Begin!" Yelled Asmodea, "Come at me with everything!"

And so their fight commenced.

Rainer stepped forward in between the two demons. "I'm going to take a look in this book." He said as he headed for a quiet room. Upon arriving in his bedroom, Rainer's unbound his Grimoire and placed it on a table. Taking a seat in a chair, Rainer situated himself so he could read comfortably. Rainer looked at the cover of his Grimoire. The cover was some type of leather hide, he couldn't tell, and it was apparently dyed a dark turquoise. Neither the front, back, or sides of the leather book contained any wording that might divulge what could be inside its texts.

Being the only one in the room, Rainer spoke to himself. "Better get started... This book is extremely intriguing. It should contain spells like Asmodea said, but she also mentioned she never looked inside. What the hell could be in here?!"

Taking a deep breath, Rainer finally opened up the cover to the first page. Within the book, Rainer saw characters of a language he had never seen. Yet, he knew what they said. "Is it latin? No way, a dead language can't be used by demons. Some sort of demon language? I can somehow... Understand it."

Rainer slowly began to comprehend all the characters on the page. They read as followed:

To my next of kin. Yes, that's you Rainer. Yes, I know your name, yes it is magic, and yes... I am your power. Well, technically I am the voice of your power... Well, even more technically, I am a message from the original user of this Grimoire, so it's technically like a voice. Though it's writing and not out loud words. Ah, let me formally introduce myself, I am the late Lord of Lust, want to know my name? HAH, too bad, maybe I'll tell you if you're good. Let me begin by saying this, any of the wording in this Grimoire cannot be comprehended by anyone other than you or me. Me, because I was the only one alive who knew the language. You, because you have my power. You should not read any of this book out loud to anyone (unless you are casting a spell), and preferably don't show it to anyone either. God or myself knows what could happen if the Governor of Greed got his grubby hands on this Grimoire. A peculiar thing about this Grimoire, is that once you read a spell, it is permanently burned into your memory, and you will somehow be able to remember it when you think about it. Convenient, huh? This Grimoire contains many spells, all useful in their own way, so read them all. I did, and it took up a decent amount of my time to devour the texts, not literally of course. Keep this Grimoire on you at all times, you never know when you need to internally combust a vicious Gluttonous Berserker, intimidating blighters. Hint - Internally combust them, they don't like it when the gasses they collect in their stomachs blow up. If you wish to know the reason why I chose you to wield my power... Two reasons, I scryed your future and found you wise enough, the second reason... Well, I thought you were kinda interesting. I mean the way you handled Arazra, I mean whoa! Wait, I shouldn't reveal what you do in the future... Damn, I'm new at this. Well, I'm keeping you from your studying. Should you ever need to advice from an old and dead, very much dead, Ruler of Sin, hate that title... Just refer to this exact page. It's the first page in case you hadn't noticed. Right, see you sometime when you die, don't worry, its not going to happen anytime soon. My name's Asmodeus by the way. Do NOT tell that to anyone. It's not because of the name's resemblance to Asmodea, it's because I don't want to be revered as the original almighty ruler of Lust. I bloody HATE that. Chao, soyanara, and chinthougathuck (that's "goodbye" in my own made up language).

Weird, Rainer thought. Several times Rainer had reached the end of the page, only to find it completely rewriting itself with new characters, continuing the message.

Rainer's mind exploded with thoughts. A message from the previous Lord of Lust, Asmodeus? So I just open the book to the first page if I need some advice and he'll give it? Is he still alive? No he said he was very much dead... Aw screw it, only explanation I can give is "magic."

Rainer turned to the next page, lines scattered around the page, none in order. Each line held some sort of incantation; a title for each spell which gave a small description of the spell. He read aloud one of the titles to a spell located within the bottom left corner of the third page.

"Dominion: Ice." Rainer then read the incantation aloud, hoping what the message said about the spells being burned into his memory correct.

"Ice, give me your burning cold.

Let me use your piercing points.

Grant me your frozen might.

Give me frost, give me dominion over ice."

Twelve seconds passed for Rainer to move, wondering if something happened. Then he heard a voice calmly speak into his mind, "Well... Do something, you have power over me, use it."

Looking around to see who spoke, Rainer didn't move an inch, the voice talked again, "Yea, you actually need to move to wield me, I may not move much myself, but the same doesn't apply to you... C'mon, will what you want to do with my ice, it's thaaaaaat easy."

Rainer, still unsure about the voice in his head, decided to heed its advice. Seeing that it was raining outside his window, he decided hail would be perfect. Forming a mental picture of hail, he thrust his hand out of his window, his arm being a conduit for ice to make its move. Cold tendrils shot out of his hand into the sky, and soon, Rainer saw hail. The voice spoke one last time, "That's all there is too it. You who are the possessor of the Grimoire may call upon me anytime you wish. Next time, I expect I will be used in a more useful situation other than making frozen rain." Rainer felt a presence in his mind vanish, as if a part of him left. He knew at that moment it was ice. How the hell ice could talk and whatnot was beyond him, Rainer somehow comprehended the situation.

Rainer soon heard a voice coming from somewhere in the house yell, "Come at me with everything!" It was Asmodea. Following the voice, he heard the sounds of fists and feet trading blows.

That can't be good, Rainer wondered. He headed out of his room, into the living room to see Asmodea and Nerissa fighting. Fists were thrown and parried by both sides of the conflict, only visible thanks to Rainer's demonic self. Asmodea parried a blow to the side of her head while throwing some sort of palm strike with her fingertips out into Nerissa's stomach. Nerissa raised her knee to block the blow, and then retaliated by dropping her free elbow in an attempt to break Asmodea's arm.

"Hey stop it, don't fight each other damnit!" Rainer shouted, his words not reaching the two demons in their frenzy. "I said FUCKING STOP FIGHTING!" Rainer's mind exploded with lust instead of anger. Black wings, violently shot out of his back, black horns piercing the top of his head, a black tail fought its way free from the top of Rainer's buttocks. His skin remained the same, the only thing that remained the same.

Asmodea and Nerissa's fight came to a halt as the where pushed back by a mental wave of lust emanating from Rainer. Asmodea was pushed back into a chair while Nerissa slumped onto the floor onto her knees, both staring at Rainer's metamorphosis. The transformation was not painless to Rainer. It was as if a needle dug its way into his skin and out the back of his body, all around the areas most affected by his transformation and less so around the rest of his body. He felt faint, and fell asleep.

Several minutes passed, Nerissa nor Asmodea dared to touch Rainer for fear of negative repercussions. And so they watched after him carefully. After the seventh minute, Rainer's body violently contorted. they thought at first he was going to feel another bout of pain. yet he only felt an odd euphoria racing throughout himself. Rainer woke up to this odd sensation, wondering and thankful the pain was gone. Standing up, Rainer saw the most probable solution to the euphoria. Asmodea and Nerissa were overjoyed to see Rainer back up to his feet, however they followed his eyes to what he was staring at.

An open window, and a person sitting upon it. That person was none other than Lauren, the witch mage or whatever she called herself. "I said I was coming here, tonight or tomorrow, good that I came tonight.

Rainer attempted to speak, yet no words came out. Only a small croak escaped his lips, signaling that he was still not okay. Asmodea then spoke, "And who might you be? Rainer mentioned a witch. Might that be you?"

Lauren replied indifferently, "Yes I am, my name is Lauren, Rainer's best friend from school and classmate. You should probably make sure he gets some rest. I don't know how this transformation works, so I relieved him of his pain with a spell. His pain is now mine for awhile. Dreadful feeling really."

Nerissa interjected, "While I am thankful you relieved my love of his pain... Why?"

Lauren jumped from the base of the window into the living room. She sat in the nearest chair, wearily. "Taking away pain entirely is impossible, so I gave it to myself. Why you ask? Well I needed a way, any way, to show to you two that I mean nothing but peace to everyone in this house. I wish to accompany you and my friend on whatever it is you'll be planning."

"I see, a witch like you can only become so powerful in this world. Powerful magical beings of the past only became so thanks to their involvement with our ilk." Dictated Asmodea, "Your intentions may be of a selfish nature, but your actions are not. Thank you for helping my lord. My name is Asmodea, you may already know me though as a substitute teacher in your school."

Nerissa then introduced herself, "And my name is Nerissa, I am Rainer's fiancee. I am the daughter of the Princess of Pride."

Taking deep breaths to alleviate her pain, Lauren said, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I ask what the point of your little catfight earlier was? I hope I'm not being too nosy."

Asmodea spoke first, "I wanted to see the extent of Nerissa's devotion to Rainer was and if it was pure. I also wanted to see if she truly was a daughter of Pride. I could easily do that by asking to see her wings, but I can't due to our precarious situation here."

Nerissa then explained herself, "I have calmed down and I do understand your actions as well Asmodea. I have made myself appear just as quickly as you did and it would be unwise to not test me. As long as if you do not bring up such insults again, I believe I can restrain myself towards you." Nerissa turned her head to Lauren, "As for you, I believe the same about you as Asmodea does. You have had several years had you not to eliminate Rainer?"

"I wasn't sure what I felt beneath Rainer. It could have been a fluke in my abilities, or it could have been the power of a demon not yet born. Thankfully my predictions rang true. I never intended to hurt a possible demon, the benefits of befriending one are far more than the benefits of hurting one... Besides, I have a little crush on Rainer." Lauren blushed upon her last sentence, wondering if it was wise to tell Rainer's 'fiancee' that she had a crush on Rainer.

Nerissa didn't flinch, "I am content now with you both, as long as if I am given my rightful place as Rainer's wife, we can share him... To my reluctance."

"I would not expect such a compromise from you. I humbly accept this agreement." Nodded Asmodea, "I can bet the three of us all love Rainer equally, maybe for different reasons..."

Lauren interjected, "I know you are referring to me with that, and I will also agree to this compromise. I don't know if I actually love Rainer yet. But I can assure you, I will let no harm within my grasp to come to him."

"I believe you." Asmodea always had a way with divining one's true feelings. She could tell Lauren was telling the truth, and her simple crush was not as simple as she made it out to be.

The three women continued talking, slowly becoming affected by the lingering aura of Lust emanating from Rainer. A demon has a sort of aura that they can control. This aura emanates their aspect of Sin, in Rainer's case, Lust. And since he was an unconscious Lord of Lust fully transformed into an Incubus, this aura was running wild into the nearby rooms. Only those trained could notice a demon's Sin affecting others, Asmodea was one of these demons.

Asmodea was the first to notice this and brought it up, "Rainer is definitely not used to his new body. I can feel his Sin affecting us."

Nerissa replied, "I am feeling unusually aroused. I wasn't sure if it was from one of us or if it was just me. Do you feel the same, Lauren?"

"I do feel as aroused as you two. I'm not familiar with what you are both talking about. You'll have to explain it to me." Lauren answered.

The lust filling each of the women was a melting pot. The three of them all wanted Rainer to come out of that room and take them. It seemed problems had to be solved another way.

Asmodea licked her lips and she studied the forms of the two beings sitting opposite of her. "Since Rainer is asleep for now... Why don't we take matters into our own hands? I'm sure his big pole is sleepy and wouldn't want to wake up."

Lauren smiled, she clearly understood what Asmodea was referring to. "Yes, I'm with you on that. Perhaps it would be better for us at this moment to fix our arousal in our own special way."

Asmodea and Lauren were fine with this, but was Nerissa? The two women thought. Her words surprised them both.

"I would normally take Rainer down onto the floor in the state I'm in. But with the state he is in... I suppose what you're both suggesting is a perfectly decent solution."

"Is there perhaps another room we can take this to? Not that I am fine with this room here..." Lauren innocently asked.

Asmodea answered in her sultry tone, "I'm so glad you asked. There is a spare bedroom we can use while our lord has his much needed sleep. Just follow me." Standing up, Asmodea led the trio into the spare bedroom.

Lauren was the first to begin shedding herself of her clothes, tossing them in any direction she could, until she had no more clothes to remove. She placed her glasses on a nearby table. Nerissa reached around Lauren's back to grope her breasts, "Mine are the smallest... Well, at least that means I get to play with the biggest!" Nerissa observed. She pinched Laurens nipples and pulled them outwards, resulting in a hushed squeal from Lauren.

While Nerissa played with Lauren's breasts, Asmodea became the second to shed herself of her clothing. As she pulled her bra off, her breasts bounced perkily despite being so large. Being a Succubus has its perks. Asmodea placed herself on the bed and spread her legs. She watched the show Nerissa and Lauren were giving in front of the bed while she played with herself. Asmodea took two of her fingers into her mouth, coating them with saliva. She began to rub around her folds, keeping a third finger on her clit when she found it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost Lord Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds