• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 03

A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 03

12

Jackpot, this has all the really naughty bits. Enjoy!

*

As I closed the door, you turned to me and said, "Please wait down here for about fifteen minutes. Then come upstairs. First though, give me a kiss. Carefully."

I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but I moved in and our lips met. We tasted each other's tongues, moaning. My hands grasped your butt through the pleats.

I began to raise the skirt, desperate to feel the garters.

You squirmed out of my grasp. "Baby! I said carefully! I have plans for you, and I can't be coerced into dropping them and doing you on the floor right here." You smiled up at me.

"Oh, so that's what that meant. Ok, I'll wait."

"It will be so worth it, I promise." You bit the side of your bottom lip between your teeth and looked at me coyly. I have no idea how I didn't take you right then.

You walked up the stairs. As you took each step, you thrust your hips out to each side, exaggerating your walk. You raised your skirt along the way. Near the top, you bent over straight-legged. Your panties were a g-string in back. Your ass was fully exposed. You slowly stood back up, turned and looked down the stairs at me. I think my mouth was wide open.

"Fifteen minutes, sweet baby boy. Don't be late," you said, smiling. And then you winked and walked away.

That was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I decided to go into my room and take off my tie and shirt. I put some some suspenders, so thankful I got the fancy option on those pants. I put on a white a-frame (I always hated it when people called them "wife-beaters" — those guys should be castrated, not have a piece of sexy clothing named after them), snapped the suspenders over my shoulders, and watched my alarm clock. Each second felt like a minute. Finally, the time was nigh.

I walked down the hallway, slowly. I knew this was a turning point in my life. I was about to get the woman I most wanted. I hoped that my performance was up to par. I knew it would be difficult not to come too soon. I was nervous, but so excited. It was every Christmas morning of my life all rolled into one moment.

As I entered your room, I noticed candles lit all over. The bed was turned down, and soft music was playing on the stereo. I couldn't see you anywhere.

"Mom? Are you in here?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, I am." You stepped out from behind the mirror. I almost dropped to my knees.

The dress was gone. You still had the garters on, but no panties at all. You had changed into a bustier that did not cover your breasts. They were completely perfect, lifted up and presented as the gifts to mankind they are.

Your hair was down now. You had applied some additional makeup, I wasn't sure what, but your features were darker, your eyes were bigger, and your lips were very red.

"Baby boy?"

"Yes, Mom."

"I want you to do something for me tonight." You looked at me intently.

"What is it?"

"For the rest of tonight, I don't want either of us to forget what our relationship really is. I'm not going to use your name. Every time I refer to you tonight, you're going to be my sweet baby boy, my son, the man I gave birth to eighteen years ago. I don't want us to forget that fact, in what we're about to do. No pretending that this is socially ok, that we're not related. We ARE related. I am your mother. And when you're deep inside me, I'm going to remind you of that, over and over, until you come inside the very woman who made you. Do you understand?"

"Oh God, Mom, you have to stop talking, please. I'm about to come, right now." I was shaking. I could not believe this was happening. I thought I was having a heart attack. My blood was some sort of thick oil, pushing through my arteries at glacial speed.

"Shhhh, baby." You walked up to me. "Shhhh, it's ok. Here, hug mommy. I'm going to take such good care of you. It's ok, relax." We hugged. You pulled my head down into your neck. I breathed in your perfume. Your nipples cut tiny little holes in my chest. I was totally lost in you.

"I love you, baby boy. I loved you the instant I learned I was pregnant with you. Every single day that has passed since then, I have loved you twice as much as the day before. You are the most special person in the world to me. If the world allowed it, I would be your wife. I know how you feel. I've known for years. A mother always knows. It has taken huge self-control not to give in to my own desires for you. I traveled so much to give us space, to be away from you and not so tempted all the time. Baby..." You stopped.

"What, Mom?"

"I've been in love with you since you were about fifteen. Your dad thought I was seeing someone else. That's what started all our fighting. He could tell I wasn't interested in him anymore. I couldn't tell him it was you. I couldn't tell anyone...until now. It was so wrong. I mean, not only were you underage, you were my own son! I felt...sick! But the truth is, I am totally in love with you. I am so proud of every single thing you do, all the nice things you do for me, for your friends...for Mrs. Cuttle..." She teased, smiling.

"Mom, you're the light of my life. I would marry you too, if I could."

"I know, baby. Since we can't do that, let's consummate our love anyway. Only we will know."

"Mom, I have to know something first." I was afraid to ask, but the question had to be answered.

"What, baby love?"

"Is this a one-time thing? I mean, it's ok if it is, but I need to know so that I don't get disappointed tomorrow, or next week...you know what I mean?" I looked right in her eyes, an extremely difficult thing to do with those breasts right in front of me.

"Baby, look at them. It's ok, stare all you like. We can totally talk while you look at my body. I want you to." She held my held with her hands and aimed my eyes at her chest. She lifted them up with her hands, displaying them to me. "There. Is that better? Look right at them, Drink them in. Do you like them? I really hope so, because...well, baby...they belong to you now. They're yours. No, this is not a one-time thing. I have thought about tonight for years. It took me the last six months to make the final decision. If we're going to do this — and we are, baby love, we are going to fuck all night, and all day, and the next night too, you are going to be inside you own mother for days on end, my gorgeous baby boy — then this is permanent. We're going to love each other the rest of our lives. If you'll have me." You reached up with your mouth and kissed my cheek. I was still staring at your tits.

"YES, Mom, yes, forever. I love you forever."

"Good. Now kiss me."

That kiss was the best kiss of my life, and that's saying something, because I've been with you for almost twenty years now, and our sex life has never skipped a beat. We've experimented with a lot of crazy stuff — remember that weekend in Amsterdam when we hired those sex workers to pretend they were a mother and son too? — but nothing has ever topped that first kiss as true lovers, knowing I'd be with you always.

Our clothes melted off. I was no longer really capable of coherent thought. You knew that, and took charge, your experience allowing you to survive the onslaught of lust and passion a bit better than me — but not by much. You were shaking too. I held you in my arms, standing in the middle of the room, candlelight on our naked bodies. You drew lines around my muscles with your fingers, sucking them into your mouth like I was made of honey. I knelt down in front of you, my head against your stomach, my arms around your waist. You caressed my hair, whispering over and over, "I love you, baby boy. I love you so much, baby love."

When we got in bed, I don't think either of us could wait any more. You reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"I am so wet for you right now, but I'm going to use this lube too. Do you know why?" you asked.

"No, why?" I was wondering about it.

"Because we are going to fuck so much and so long, and it is going to be so good, we won't be able to stop, even if we get really sore. This lube will help us last a lot longer. I'm going to use a lot. And baby?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"I have plenty, whole bottles, so if you want to put it all over me tonight, or tomorrow, if you want to just cover me in it and make my skin shine and run your hands all over my slippery body, feel free. I would love that." We kissed again. You were killing me slowly.

Your hands put the lube all over my cock. I reached down quickly.

"Stop, mom, your hands...I'm gonna' come," I gasped.

"Oh! Baby! Put it in me right now, it's ok, go ahead and come, but do it inside me! We have all night — I know it's really hard for you. It's ok!"

I moved between your legs. You drew your knees up to your chest, completely exposing your pussy to me. It was dripping with your juices. My cock was shiny with lube. It was time.

"Oh baby, come to mommy. Come back where you came from...please, please, baby boy," she pleaded with me. Your eyes demanded satisfaction. Your hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. Your fingers spread your lips open.

I reached down and aimed my fat, purple mushroom-head, sliding it into your lips. I knew that I was going to come the moment I entered you.

"Baby boy, my son, my beautiful, beautiful son, kiss me as you enter me, oh, please..." you asked.

I lined up with your entrance, leaned down, slid my tongue into your mouth as my cock entered your body.

I came instantly.

So did you.

I didn't expect that. I was so worried about coming so fast, I didn't understand that all of your pleading was for a reason — you were holding off coming until I was inside you too. You had been on the edge the entire time you were preparing the room, lighting candles, getting undressed. If you had touched yourself once, you would have exploded. It was so hard not letting your hands anywhere near your pussy.

Your head arched back, and you didn't exactly scream, but the sound was something more than just a moan. It was a release, an expression of so much pent-up emotion and repressed desire and frustration with the impossibilities for the past three years.

I had never come like that before. There were barely any contractions, just this long stream of hot come rising out of my balls and lighting the way like a stream of hot wax all the way up my cock and into your sex. I could feel slight pauses as my body continually applied pressure to get all of that come out of me.

I don't know how long that lasted, but I was also amazed when you came again about 30 seconds into my orgasm. I guess feeling all that hot come filling you up set you over the edge.

"Baby!" you gasped.

"What, Mom?" I was concerned. You were still coming, but you had a strange look on your face, like you were worried about something. I continued moving in and out slowly, still rock hard, still coming a little bit.

"Baby! I have to...oh my God, I think I'm going to come again, that's three...Oh my God, I have to tell you...oh God...oh my GOD!" You came again. I was blown away. I'd never heard of multiple orgasms like this before. We kissed deeply.

You pushed me up so you could see me again, your hips rocking against me, shoving your pussy onto my cock over and over.

"No, seriously, I have...oh God that feels so fucking good, please don't stop, don't stop...I have to tell you something really...FUCK that's sooooo good, oh my God, wait, ok, wait, stop, stop, just for a second, stop moving!" you begged.

I stopped.

We were both panting. Your face was beet red, your upper chest flush with blood. Your nipples were so hard.

"I have to tell you something really important!" You kissed me.

"Ok, what, Mom? Are you ok?" I was getting really worried now.

"Yes, I'm totally fine, oh my God, I am so excellent right now. But...well, there's something I...Oh God, I really hope...I don't want to ruin this, but you HAVE to know." You pulled my face down and kissed me again.

"Mom, I love you. There's nothing I would not do for you. I would die for you. Whatever it is, it's going to be ok. Please tell me." I kissed you.

"No, ok, stop kissing me, or we'll start fucking again. Ok. Let me catch my breath." You paused for a minute or two, just looking at me, then looking away again. After a bit of time passed, you started moving against me very slowly. "Oh my God, you are so gorgeous, I can't stand it. I am the luckiest woman in the world right now. Just...slide it in and out, but really, really slowly. Damn, that is such a nice, thick cock. Oh, my God. Keep moving, I can't get through this without you fucking me. This is the scariest thing I've ever done in my life."

"What? Having sex with me? Your own son?" I smiled. I felt your pussy contract when I said it.

"Oh my God, you are so bad. That is so hot when you say that. Ok, so..." Your hand reached down to slowly stroke your clit, and your other hand came up to hold my cheek.

"When I tell this to you, I'm going to come. I can't help it. Oh God, I love you so much. I'm scared, and I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life. Baby...my baby love..."

You paused.

"You're not wearing a condom."

You paused again.

"And I'm not on the pill."

Another long pause. The feel of your pussy on my cock was making my balls expand again.

"Listen...listen to me...you could be...unnnh, unnnh, oh yes, just like that, right there, holy fuck I am totally addicted to your cock already....ok, listen to me, you could be making me pregnant RIGHT NOW. And...oh, oh God...here it comes...oh shit, here it comes, baby, oh shit, this is SUCH a big one, oh, oh, oh, oh my God, oh, oh, listen: I WANT to have it. I want to have your baby! Do you hear me?! I want you to put a fat, beautiful fucking baby deep inside meeeeee!" And that just set you off. Your last word escalated into a high-pitched scream.

I kept going, right at the same speed, slowly and steady, but with a lot more pressure. Each thrust had my whole body behind it. I was afraid of hurting you, but I trusted you'd tell me if that happened. All I wanted was to make you feel as good as I could. I watched your tits bounce with each thrust. I wanted to devour your entire body.

And I wanted you huge with my child.

I didn't care about consequences. I didn't care about my Dad. I didn't care about school. All I cared about was watching your belly expand, drinking your milk from your huge engorged breasts... I couldn't think of anything else but holding your hand as we crossed the street, men staring at your exposed, sexy belly and huge, tight tits in a tank top. Knowing you were all mine. Knowing I was all yours.

"Mom, you BETTER get pregnant. If not tonight, tomorrow night. And if not then, the night after." I started punctuating my words with long, deep thrusts. "I am going...to keep shoving this...rock hard cock...deep into you...until you make me...a father to our children." I was getting really close.

"Oooooh, baby, I love it when you talk like that, yes, oh yes, don't ever stop loving me. Baby, I can feel you getting close...are you getting close, baby boy?" Your hands were pulling my ass into you.

"Yes, Mom, yes I am."

"Mommy, baby, please, call me mommy."

"Yes, mommy, I am so close. I love you so much, mommy. Do you want a girl, or a boy?"

"I don't care, as long as it's yours. Do you really meant it? You want to make me pregnant? Your own...oh God, I think I'm going to come again, this just isn't possible, NONE of this can really be happening, oooooh, fuck, your cock fits so fucking perfectly inside me, right to the bottom, ooooh, shit, do you feel that? That's the fucking entrance to my womb, that's how deep my baby-love's cock goes.... Your own mother? You want to make your own gorgeous, sexy, horny-for-her-own-son mommy pregnant with your own child? You are such a good mother-fucker, you are taking such good care of me...OH! OH! YES!" Another one.

My answer was to lean down, kiss you deeply, and explode a gigantic load of come inside you. There was so much, it leaked out between us, running thickly down my cock and your thighs, all the way down your ass-crack, a hot river flowing past your sensitive back door.

I collapsed on top of you. You held me closely, stroking my hair again.

"Baby, I kinda' hope that was it, but I kind of don't," you murmured. "I want to keep trying. I want to keep hoping that each time we do this, you're fucking a baby into me. I'm sorry about my language, but DAMN I feel so strongly about this, it's the only way—"

I interrupted you with a kiss. "I understand entirely. I feel the same way. I can't believe I am fucking my own mother." Just saying it started to make me hard again.

"Oooh, baby, I can feel it, are you getting hard for mommy again? Is your hot mommy making you excited? Is my hot mommy-body getting your balls full? Does knowing that I want my sweet baby boy's cock in my mouth, my pussy and...yes, baby love, my ass, deep in my ass, mmmm, I can't wait for that...does knowing that on top of shoving all that hot baby-come inside me make you want to fuck your hot little mommy again?" Your words drove me insane.

With a roar I flipped you over, pulled your hips up, and drove into you fiercely, The thrusts were so hard you had trouble breathing in between them. You reached over and grabbed the lube, thrusting it back at me.

"All over my back, on my ass, on your cock, right now!" you demanded.

I sprayed lube all over you. I squirted right on your ass, in between the bouncing cheeks. It coated my cock, made it all almost frictionless.

"Mommy, I'm gonna'....gonna'..." My teeth gritted, every muscle locking up. My hips thrust madly.

"What is it, baby? I'm your mommy, you can tell me anything. I love you...go ahead and tell mommy what's going to happen now."

"Oh my God, I'm going to come deep inside you. It's...mommy, my balls hurt, you're making me too excited..." It was true. I was in pain from the intensity.

"Oh baby-boy, I'm sorry, I really am, I'm sorry you're hurting right now, but I'm not going to stop. I can't. I'm serious, I can't stop. And, well, I don't really think you want me to, even if it does hurt." You shoved your ass back on me, hard. I winced. It hurt. I thrust harder. "I really would stop if I could, but you're just too fucking hot, I want a baby too much, and I want you to come deep in my pussy. Give me that hot come, right now!!"

"Oh, mom, it's here...I'm going to....holy shit, I don't know if I can..." I didn't really get what was going on. It didn't feel good, exactly. It felt kind of like a seizure or something. I was no longer in control of my body. I kept thrusting, but my arms lost strength and my hands got weak.

You looked back at me and saw my face. "Here, shhhhhh, baby-boy, here, just relax, stop, I'll do it, let mommy do it for you. I want to take care of my baby-love," you whispered. I slowed down, and finally stopped moving, my hands resting lightly on your hips. Something about the way your skin felt under my hands made the come start boiling over. You pushed your tight, hot bubble-ass back at me slowly. It bounced and jiggled each time I hit bottom. I couldn't look away. "Here, this will help get all that baby-making sperm to where it belongs." You pushed back deeply and firmly, pausing each time I bottomed out. "You've got to go really deep, honey, so we get every drop into my womb, so we can make a family together. I can't wait to see you as a father. You're going to be so good for our kids. The best dad ever." Your hand reached down and lightly stroked my nuts, then you slowly squeezed them. "Does that help, honey-baby? Does that help you make me a mommy again?"

That did it. Your words and your fingers put me over.

"Mommy...I'm coming." Lights exploded behind my eyes as I closed them. I went somewhere else.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds