• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Direct to Video Ch. 01

Direct to Video Ch. 01

123456...11

Chapter 1: A Strange Relationship

Rachael Farmer hopped out of the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She has a lot to be happy about in the reflection. She looked every bit the part of the star flyer on her high schools cheerleading squad. At a petite 5'1 and 95lbs she was the perfect size, but at 18 years old there was little chance that she was due for a growth spurt. Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing. She had a gorgeous, but youthful body at with a slim build that promised to flair out to an hour-glass shaped bombshell like her mother, a former beauty queen when she entered her twenties. As for now her breasts were small at 32-B cups and her hips were slim but feminine. She had a strong butt. But her best feature was her face. Encased in long, dirty blonde hair pulled into ponytails, she had the face of a starlet. Her eyes were wide and honest and her nose was small, and turned up like a pixie. Her lips were thick and her teeth white. When she smiled the deep natural red of her lips contrasted beautifully with her delicate white skin and pearly white teeth. Despite the fact that she knew that she was every boy's dream, she was also very humble and approachable, a potential senior prom queen.

She wrapped her towel around her body and walked out into the main locker room. The other cheerleaders were milling around talking. She was friendly with all of them, some more so than others but she definitely got along with everyone. Her mother said it was her gift, something that she had inherited and something that would come in handy if she ever changed her mind and decided to start doing beauty pageants.

"Hey Rach," she heard a voice say and turned to see her best friend Cindy Womack drying her hair with a towel, "Me and Sara are going to get something to eat. We were wondering if you wanted to come to. Because you have money."

"Yeah right!" Rachael laughed and her friend laughed as well. They both knew that Rachael's mother forbade her from getting a job and if they were going to get food, Cindy would have to pay.

"So are you down," said a nude Sara walking around the corner and putting her arm around Cindy. Sara was like that, a bit of an exhibitionist. At least she had the body and the shaved pussy to pull it off.

"Sorry girls," Rachael said, "I would love to get out of this place as it is nearly five, but I missed a math test in Mrs. Lowell's class and there is no way that I am going to stay after on a Friday when her next office hours are."

"Have you ever made a test on time in her class," Sara said and Cindy giggled, "No seriously I feel like you make up a test in that class every day."

"Well maybe math period is the time I like to hang out with my boyfriend, did you ever think of that?" Rachael asked in a very serious voice as she removed her towel and started to put on her panties. She could tell the other girls were looking at her perfect body and maybe ever her freshly waxed pussy, but she didn't allow herself to get a big head about it. She hadn't done anything to earn her body, it had just sort of happened. An accident of birth or something.

"What boyfriend?" Cindy said rolling her eyes. They knew she was single and had been for two months.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Rachel responded as she hooked up her bra.

"Pfft, come on" Sara said rolling her eyes and grabbing her clothes, "See ya slut"

"Peace, you filthy twat" Rachael responded back.

"See ya later tonight maybe?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, I'll give you a call later or something."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye," Rachael said and then put on the last bit of her clothing, grabbed her backpack and headed out the door. She saw a few friends in the hallway on the way to her test and she waved at them. Today was just such a perfect day. She was in such a good mood. Nothing could possibly ruin it. In fact, she expected the day to only get better from here.

In a few minutes she was at the classroom of Mrs. Kitty Lowell, her Algebra II teacher. She knocked on the door and Mrs. Lowell looked at the door, smiled, and beckoned her in. Mrs. Lowell was not what you'd expect from a high school math teacher and mother. She was gorgeous. She was still very small for a 39 year old woman, in tremendous shape at 5'3 125lbs. Through the years the only part of her body that had gotten thicker were her breasts, and they were spectacular 36-D cups. Her nipples still defied gravity and every boy in every one of her classes tried to look up her long, milky white legs to her tight butt and elegantly tapered hips. Her face was beautiful as well with dark eyes and dark, thick lips. Her nose was long, but thin and looked proportional on her somewhat thin face. Her hair was still midnight black and she left it loose and long down her back and her bangs hung down in her eyes. She was a high school boys wet dream, the perfect high school teacher, although she would never let anyone know if it flattered her or not.

Rachael pushed open the door and walked in. She looked around and saw that three other people were also taking late test. She saw two boys that were older than she was that she didn't know and she saw Ariel Cooper, another senior who she knew by reputation. She was a Goth or punk girl or something and Rachael tried to stay away from her. She could see Ariel giving her dirty looks as she came in. Sometimes Goths were impervious to the charms of the cheerleader.

"Hello Mrs. Lowell," Rachael said sweetly and then sat down in her seat.

"Hello Rachael," Kitty said in her soft, whisper light purr. She smiled at all the students, "Okay we are all here now so we are ready to begin the examination."

"Had to wait around all fucking day for little miss queen," Ariel grunted under her breath and the two boys laughed.

"What was that Ariel?" Kitty asked sternly, "Do you have a problem with the way I administer my tests after class."

"No," Ariel said lamely and rolled her eyes.

"It is a courtesy that I allow these tests. I can refuse to offer late tests to any student I desire. Would you like to be placed on that list, effective immediately?"

"No."

"Okay." Kitty said and Rachael felt good. Mrs. Lowell would always look out for her. She didn't much care for these kinds of students anyway, ones who didn't apply themselves and then demanded special treatment. But those thoughts were soon banished from her mind as Kitty began to hand out the tests. They were all taking the same test.

The examination was actually quite easy. It was multiple choice which helped, although you were encouraged to show your work as incorrect answers could be given partial credit if they had good work with minor mistakes. Rachael buzzed through each question, showing her work and knowing when she selected an answer that it was definitely correct. In a little more than half an hour she was done. She checked over her work until the time was up.

"Okay students, that's all you get," Kitty said and the other three students groaned. Rachael flashed her teacher a knowing smile. Kitty quickly collected up all of the papers, "Okay, you guys are all free to go. Oh, except Rachael. I think that I need to have a word with you." She said it very sternly and knitted her brow as she looked at the cheerleader. Rachael's face too contorted, a look of absolute shock. Ariel and the boys giggled, it was clear that little miss perfect had been caught cheating. It was the only way she could burn through the test that fast. They reluctantly moved out of the classroom, wishing they could watch the axe fall.

"See ya later Princess," Ariel said, shoving past Rachael.

"Please leave all of you!" Kitty said and the kids all left. Then her stern demeanor melted and she gave Rachael a large, pleased smile.

"I was wondering what your plan was!" Rachael said, smiling back and lounging languidly in her desk chair.

"I had to get rid of them somehow. If any of them have the nerve to ask you about it tomorrow, just tell them I was holding you back because another girl had been caught cheating off of you during your last test," Kitty said, unbuttoning the top button of her blouse. She was wearing a white, loose fitting blouse, a charcoal skirt, black stockings, and black 4 inch heels. She was sitting on her desk with her legs crossed and her hair tossed over her shoulder.

"I don't think any of them except maybe Ariel would have the balls," Rachael said and the teacher smiled at her crudeness. Rachael was wearing a pair of blue booty shorts with VCHS written on the butt and a skin tight white tank-top.

"I do like it when you talk like that..." Kitty said, pushing herself off of the desk and walking across the classroom to where Rachael was sitting. In a single fluid motion she reached her hand around the back of the student's neck and pulled her in closely for a deep and sexy kiss. Their mouths were quickly open and Rachael giggled around the teacher's tongue as it dipped deeply into her mouth.

They had been doing this for a few months now and they both thought that the other had been the seducer. It had first started after a late test like this. They had stayed and talked for a while and found that they were very compatible. During an awkward silence they had somehow kissed one another. They were passionate that first time and neither really knew what had come over them. But then it just seemed to keep happening, they never really discussed it and neither woman had ever considered themselves a lesbian before they met, but they knew that they liked to have sex with one another and they also found that they were very much in love with one another, although neither had yet had the nerve to actually admit that fact.

"Pull my pigtails, I like that," Rachael breathed into her lovers face. Kitty obliged, grabbing Rachael's hair and then pulling her closely into her mouth and kissing her again. Rachael's hands flew up to her teacher's blouse and quickly started unbuttoning the shirt and threw it on the ground.

"I don't have much time this afternoon, my husband is coming sweetie," Kitty explained. There was no apology in her voice. The two had long ago figured out that they had to fit their fun in while they had the opportunity.

"I'll be quick," Rachael said with a sly smile and then quickly unzipped her teacher's skirt. Kitty was no less efficient and soon both were naked in the middle of the room. They were standing now, their arms wrapped around one another. Kitty's large tits were rubbing against Rachael's small, hardened nipples and the girl was moaning.

"69?" the teacher asked helpfully and Rachael emphatically nodded her assent. Kitty quickly slid down her lover's body, letting her breasts rub their way down Rachael stomach and against her hairless pussy. She then flopped back on her back and spread her legs, revealing her pink and equally hairless vagina. Rachael didn't take time to admire. If Kitty said she didn't have much time it meant she actually had no time at all. She swung her hips down and dropped her pussy on her teacher's face. She spread her arms out and planted her face in Kitty's twat. Both women loved the feeling of having another woman's tits on her stomach and they both grinded briefly against one another.

Kitty started first, realizing that her husband wouldn't wait forever and eventually would make his way down to the school to greet her. He still loved her, even if she wasn't really sure any more about the way she felt for him. He was a sweet man... but why was she thinking about that now. She darted her tongue out tentatively and began to gently massage the young girl's clitoris. She heard Rachael groan and she smiled to herself. She loved the way Rachael's pig tails felt laying heavy against her thighs.

Soon Rachael's tongue was out as well. She kept it thick, but loose and dug it deep into her teacher's twat, enjoying the feeling of Kitty squirming against her. She pumped it in and out the way she assumed a cock would move in and out it, but Rachael was a virgin when it came to boys. After a while, she too settled in to gently tonguing her lover's clitoris.

They writhed on the floor together, careful to keep their moan quiet and discreet, but it was difficult. They were holding each other gently at the time. Their love making was not as wild as it had once been, but it was now far more caring and for that reason, to the women, far more erotic. They whispered loving words into each other's pussies. Things they couldn't possibly say to each other, they were too nervous. But it was still very intense. It just a few short minutes, Rachael was cumming hard. Something she had not experienced until she started sleeping with Kitty. As usual, the feeling of Rachael's pussy contracting sent Kitty over the edge and soon she too was wracked by convulsive orgasms.

For a few moments they just lay there on the hard, cold linoleum floor, their bodies entwined and their breath coming deep and slowly. They Rachael rolled off her teacher and moved so that they were lying next to one another.

"That was very nice," Rachael said pleasantly in her little cheerleader voice and Kitty laughed, wondering how many boys in school wanted to hear Rachael say that. Wondered if any had the imagination to imagine the two of them together in their wildest dreams.

"I agree," Kitty said.

"I guess you better go," Rachael said with just a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I guess so. Don't act so sad. Go hang out with your friends. I will see you again tomorrow. I mean, not 'see' you but maybe we can do that again next week when my husband goes back out on the road."

"Okay. See you then," Rachael said, not wanting Kitty to feel guilty. She quickly got up and both women hastily got dressed. Rachael was finished first and headed to the door.

"Oh Rachael..." Kitty began, but realized that she wasn't able to finish that sentence, even though she desperately wanted to do that. To say that she loved Rachael. But she was afraid to scare the girl away.

"Yes..." Rachael said, praying that the teacher would say those words, say that she loved her. Make some sense for what had been a confusing couple of weeks together.

"I think you did very well on that test," Kitty said in a dejected voice, recognizing that she had failed herself and Rachael again. She would tell her eventually. When the time was right. Not now, not while her husband was waiting at home.

"Thanks," Rachael said with equal sadness. It never even occurred to her to say the words, she was still young and didn't think it was her place to say such a thing even if she felt it burning more brightly now than any emotion she had ever felt in her life.

"Have fun with your friends."

"And you with your husband," Rachael said and they both left school for the day.

Chapter 2: Blackmail

Kitty Lowell awoke the next morning at the sound of her alarm. She hated that sound. It was so intense that if a similar alarm went off anywhere for any reason, even if it was a television commercial, it would make her cringe. She quickly slammed her hand down on it and rolled over in bed. For just a second she imagined it was Rachael next to her, the little cheerleader that had stolen her heart but was so enigmatic at times she had no idea who she was dealing with. Instead she felt her hand graze her husband's flabby stomach and she rolled her eyes.

She had once loved the man who was still sleeping next to her. They had married young and he had given her a beautiful young son, Richard Jr. But their passion had cooled. Oddly, as they grew younger and she remained as beautiful as ever he had been the one to stray. Even as he grew fatter, balder, and more mean-spirited she began to notice lip-stick on his collar and the smell of whore's perfume when he came home from his frequent "business trips." At first she had pretended not to notice and then she had confronted him. He had denied everything and she pretended to believe it. She had even made unsatisfactory love to him just the night before. But she was only with him now because when he was around he was a decent father. And because she didn't know what else to do. She hated to admit it to herself but the college-aged feminist that she once was had melted into a fully dependent on a man she no longer loved. If she left, where would she go? Her only other family was a widower older brother who was completely worthless and his young daughter.

The only bright spot in her life was Rachael. She became so aroused thinking about the girl that she considered waking up her husband and trying to make love to him again. But she knew that it wouldn't work, that he'd just grumble something and then go off to work. She woke him up with a rough shove and then got out of bed before he could say anything.

Kitty got a very quick shower and then got dressed for work in her normal uniform of a long skirt and billowy blouse. She didn't like the young men staring at her ample breasts. She left the bathroom and saw that her husband was still asleep and she hit him again. She then walked over to her son's room and knocked on the door. Richard, who had just turned 18 was already up.

"Morning mom!" he said not looking back from his video game.

"I told you not to get up early to play that!" Kitty said, but without real malice. He was the apple of her eye and he knew it. Knew he could pretty much get away with anything.

"I know," he said, turning around and giving her a big smile. He was a small boy (man, she reminded herself), only 5'4 and weighed no more than 120lbs. He was in 12th grade but didn't look it. He had his mother dark hair and her big, dark eyes.

"Well then get dressed and come downstairs and I will make you breakfast." She closed the door and headed downstairs.

She wasn't in the mood for a big production, so she just popped some of the batter she had made two mornings before into the waffle maker and searched for the maple syrup.

"Gotta go," she heard her husband saying and she turned to look at him. He was shabbily dressed as usual and he had his briefcase in his hand. He looked tired and unhappy and she wanted him out of her house. For a moment she hated him. Then she spoke.

"Did you say goodbye to your son?" she asked, crossing her arms in front of her body.

"Hey buddy," her husband yelled up the stairs and her son came downstairs and said hello to his dad, "I gotta run. Have a good day in school son."

"Do you have to go before breakfast?" Richie said, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Kitty hoped he would say he was too busy and wasn't disappointed.

"I have missed so much office stuff the last few weeks on the road and I have to go back out in a couple of weeks so I am going to have to really get down to work the next few days," he explained and gave his son a reassuring smile that was a giant lie that only Kitty knew about. Of course, he trusted her completely to never say anything to their son and it was well-placed trust. She would never say a word and hated herself for that. In a moment her husband was out the door and out of their lives for a while.

"Waffles again! Come on mom! The least you could do would be buy real waffle batter. You're just making pancakes shaped like waffles," her son complained as she put the plate down in front of him. She ignored him and sat down across from him and ate as well.

They talked about little things for a few minutes and she wondered if her son had a girlfriend. He was cute. She wandered what he would think about Rachael and felt very embarrassed. They were the same age. But she was so much more mature, girls always were.

When they finished eating they hopped into the car and Kitty drove Richard Jr. to school. He was supposed to go to the school where Kitty worked, but she hadn't thought that would be a good idea. When he was first in high school, he was growing up, and didn't need his mommy around. She'd sent him to a private school when he started high school. Now, he was an adult and had spent all his time there. He used to complain that all his childhood friends went somewhere else, but she was always going to do what was in the long-term best interest of her son. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as he left the car and he went inside. She smiled after him. The only man truly in her life.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Direct to Video Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds