• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • First Swinger Night

First Swinger Night

My husband and I have been together for 5 years. We recently married last year, and while married life agrees with us we were looking for something different in the bedroom. Trevor has always had a fantasy of experimenting with the swinger lifestyle, but I have always been nervous. But after we got married, I felt confident enough to finally try.

So after we discussed some rules (such as no sex without the other one present), we started to put together a profile. After a couple hours, we met a couple named Jon and Amy. Jon and Amy had been doing swinging for a couple years and said it only improved their marriage. They also suggested to start small by only meeting them for a night before going to an event. So they planned to meet at a local bar to have a few drinks before going to Jon and Amy's house.

So, in preparation I decided to make sure I bought some of the best lingerie and had some special toys in my bag. But the morning I was so nervous I could barely concentrate at work. That evening Trevor took me to a special dinner (with some alcohol) before we went to meet Jon and Amy. Then we were off to the bar. As I got nervous, Trevor would hold me to comfort me.

Jon and Amy were as sexy as they were in their photographs and the alcohol I had was starting to kick in taking away all my apprehension. As we ordered a drink, Amy started to put her hand on my inner thigh working her hand up towards my lacy panties. I smiled and moved her hand higher. Trevor noticed the petting and smiled as his eyes started to dilate.

"So, are we all ready?" I say.

"Thought you would never ask," replies Amy.

So we take the short walk to their house to find that a small 2 bedroom house that was immaculately decorated. Amy walked in and put on some soft R&B music and pulled me to the couch.

The men, well, they just stood and watched as Amy pulled off my shirt and started to rub my nipples through my bra. As they became erect she bit them softly. I then kneeled on the floor at her feet, and started to kiss up her thighs under her skirt. The men at this point have come behind me and pulled off my dress and panties. Trevor did his bra trick and pulled my bra off in a couple seconds.

As I made my way up to her skirt, I could feel the dampness on my cheeks. Her taste was exquisite and I started to suck on her clit. She then shivered and dropped her head back and moaned. I then started to move my fingers into her slit and pushed a finger in. It slid easily in. As we were doing this, the men have gotten naked and started to become erect. I smiled and pull Trevor on the floor while Amy pulled Jon to the couch. As she did this she pulled off of her clothes. Naked, she had D breasts with smaller but perky and hard nipples. With Trevor on the floor I put his hand on Jon's hard dick. He then started to massage it, much like I have seen him stroke his dick.

I then went back to licking, caressing, and sucking on Amy bringing her to orgasm. Trevor has moved on to sucking on Jon with him moaning. Then Amy stopped me saying she needed a break and that she had a surprise. As I waited, Jon started to suck on my nipples as Trevor put his fingers in my soaking wet pussy. I closed my eyes and really was getting into it when everything stopped. When I opened my eyes, I then saw Amy equipped with the biggest strap-on I have ever seen. Jon had a very amused look and Trevor picked me up and took me into the bedroom. He spread my legs as far as he could get them while Amy crawled between them. She had Jon started to suck and lubricate the dong and when she was satisfied, she pushed the head in.

Slow at first then after she got the head in she slammed it into me. I yelped but Trevor planted a kiss on me as Jon sucked on my nipples. I then pushed Trevor's head to Jon and when they started to kiss I let out a moan. The men moved to the side as Amy continued to slam the dildo in and out of me. I started to cum, screaming, and squirting all over the bed and Amy. Amy then pulled out and licked up all my wetness. When I calmed down I sat back on the bed to see that Trevor was on his knees giving Jon the most enthusiastic head I have ever seen.

Trevor licked up the shaft and sucked the head before taking the entire penis in his mouth. Jon grabbed his head and made Trevor gag a little. I smiled because I knew how Trevor liked to do that to me. I could see Trevor's eyes start to water, but his dick was at full attention. I then asked Amy if she had a smaller phallus which she did and we switched. Amy started to smile and put lube on the dildo. I then got behind and pushed the head towards his ass and Trevor looked confused but pert his ass up. I then very slowly pushed in his ass. He started to gasp but put more effort into Jon's blowjob. Jon then started to cum filling Trevor's mouth. Trevor swallowed but had some cum dribbling his chin. Amy then started to lick the excess cum off of his mouth and then straddled his face and ground her pussy in his face. He started to suck on his clit as I started to pick up speed in my fucking. After a couple orgasms from Amy Trevor begged for someone to suck him off. I stopped and let Trevor lay on his back as Jon started to lick his balls and engulf his erection. As his mouth went down he sucked as hard as he could trying to suck his semen out before he came. Because Trevor was so wound up, it only took a couple minutes for Trevor to explode and fall back.

We then all just laid back to regain strength until round 2.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • First Swinger Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds