• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)

A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)

Hello all my naughty boys and girls of Literotica! What you're about to hear is my entry into Literotica's Earth Day contest. I've wanted to do a non-consent reluctance audio for some time now and this seemed like a great opportunity. There are actually three voices in this one. One is a male voice, however he is the sheriff taking my statement about my ordeal and there are only female voices during the juicy bits. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think about this audio and about the format that I used, since it's a bit different. I love getting you off, making you smile and hearing about how you enjoyed my audios, so please leave comments, send feedback and let me know! And don't forget to vote by clicking on the stars that are under the text, giving me the number of stars you think this audio is worth. Of course, I love those five star votes!

One of the characters in the audio is named Trista Dixon and she is based on a character from my favorite television show, Justified. If you're a fan of the show, you know all about "Ellen May." When I started working on this, I just had to make Trista like Ellen May, so Trista also has a Southern accent. For those who don't watch the show, Ellen May is not the brightest crayon in the box. I'm not saying all Southerners are stupid. I was born and raised in the South, even though I don't have much of a accent usually. The thing is, I just couldn't do Trista without the accent. So, she's southern AND she's rather gullible.


And so, I present to you A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)



  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds