• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Late Appointment

The Late Appointment

12

It's late Friday afternoon and I sit reading my newest book in the quiet waiting room. It was just pure luck that I had managed to get this last appointment of the day. Just a quick pap test and a renewal of my birth control and I'd be ready to go home and enjoy a nice relaxing weekend.

Behind the reception desk the nursing assistant was packing up her bag and getting ready to leave. I checked my watch. Five minutes to six. The office would be closing soon. The patient who'd been called in before me had already left ten minutes ago.

Finally the doctor comes out and slips behind the desk to speak with the assistant. I slip my book back into my purse and wait patiently, thinking of all the things I wanted to do this weekend.

The doctor is a tall, dark haired man in his early forties with a pleasant face and deep voice. He spoke in hushed tones to the nurse for a moment before turning to me. "Miss Winters, if you would please step into the exam room?" He gestures at a slightly open door at the beginning of the hallway. "I'll be with you in just a moment."

I nod and stand, gathering my bag and heading into the hall. As I leave the waiting room I hear the doctor say goodbye to the assistant and the click of the lock on the front door.

I stepped into the examination room and see the usual stuff. A stirrup chair in one corner facing out, black counters with various medical accoutrements on them against two walls and a little curtain partitioning a standard exam bed with a basic metal chair beside from the rest of the room.

I sit my bag on the chair provided and look around for the gown. Usually they just lay it on the bed but I just don't see one. I want to check the drawers but don't want to get caught snooping around so I instead sit on the edge of the seat and wait patiently.

The doctor comes in and smiles easily at me. "Sorry about the wait, Miss Winters. Please get undressed and we'll have you out of here in no time." He turned his back to the her, busying himself with a tray of tools.

I hesitate for a moment, slightly uncomfortable with the idea of just stripping off without a gown. But logic tells me he is a doctor and he sees hundred of bodies a week. One more naked woman is just a drop in the hat.

I take off my skirt and blouse and fold them up quickly, tucking my black lace panties in between them before putting them on top of my bag and slipping my kitten heels off and under the chair. I pad silently across the floor and sit awkwardly on the seat of the stirrup chair.

The doctor turns and smiles comfortingly. "All right, sit back now and put your feet up on the stirrups. How long has it been since your last pap test?"

"About 2 years." I murmur, trying to get comfortable, quite a task with your legs spread wide in front of a stranger.

"Ok, well the procedure hasn't changed much. Just a few extra precautions." He informs me as he takes a strap of padded leather and circles my ankle with it quickly, locking my foot into the stirrup. He does the other ankle in just a few seconds and I start to get a sinking feeling. He comes up beside the chair, reaching under it for a lever and the chair raises a few more inches. Suddenly another padded restraint is circling my wrist and attaching it to the chairs arm.

"Is this really necessary?" I question, the bad feeling becoming very prominent. I try to move my wrist but all I get is the jingle of the chain on the arm rail.

"Sorry, they've had us doing this lately to contain movement. We wouldn't want to you to move and have us pinch something inside, would you?" He answers, not meeting my eyes as hecuffs my other wrist.

I'm unsure of this reasoning so I just shake my head to satisfy him and continue to nurse the sinking feeling in my stomach.

The doctor sits down on a little rolling stool before a tray of tools and picks up a large steel speculum. It looks a bit larger than normal and I watch it warily. He lubes it a little and then turns it on me.

As the cold steel presses against the entrance to my pussy I shiver from the coldness. It feels as if it has been stored in a fridge. He begins to turn the knob to part the bill of the speculum and I close my eyes, always hating this part.

The speculum opens and opens and, even when I felt like that was enough, it opened further still. By the time he stopped my delicate flesh has been spread uncomfortably wide around the steel bills. I keep my eyes closed as I wait for him to finish.

"You're doing good. All the way in now. I thought you'd need the larger one. By the width of your hips you probably have a deeper vaginal well."

My brain tosses around his words, not making anything logical out of them. I feel a slight prodding deep inside and I know he's taking the swab of my cervix. Almost done, I tell myself. I can't wait to finish this embarrassing endeavour.

"All right, just hold on a little longer." He says, and hear him shuffling around. One of the wheels on his little stool squeaks as he moves across the floor. He gets up and steps beside me. Warm hands clasp my breasts, squeezing gently before palpating clinically. "I figure we might as well give you a routine breast exam while we're at it."

I open my eyes and watch his big hands move over my breasts. I can't figure out why I still have the speculum inside me during this and that sinking feeling is full blown anxiety now. I wiggle my wrists a bit but it made no difference to the cuffs.

The doctor smiles down at me and his eyes are a little less nice now. "Sorry. I know this is uncomfortable but I just couldn't resist." He admits.

I stare, not really understanding what he means.

He pinches my left nipple and it swells with the attention. I gasp. He grabs my right roughly and squeezes making me groan and squirm to get away. As his head drops down to suck on my right nipple at the same time as he tugs on the left I stare at his dark head in realization.

He's sexually assaulting me. My god, maybe's he's planning to rape me! I panic, struggling in earnest now. "You can't do this! Let me go!"

The doctor pulls back, lips plump from sucking my nipples. He stares at me dispassionately and sighs. "I see you've figured it out. Oh well, it'll just make it more interesting. Now stop squirming or you'll lose the speculum and the gape I worked so hard for will be lost." He nonchalantly stepped back in front of her and pushed against the speculum until I could feel it diggingf deep inside, pressing intently around my cervix. I whimper and he smiles. "That's better. You do realize I know you're going to love this. Since I slipped the speculum in, your greedy pussy has been getting wetter and wetter. It's practically dripping off the spec."

I shake my head in denial, tears coming to my eyes. "Please, don't do this to me...."

The doctor steps over to the counter and shrugs out of his white coat, laying it on the counter. His light blue dress shirt and dark slacks follows suit. He doesn't appear to be wearing underwear beneath his clothes and as he turns back to me his erect member is riding high.

I begin to struggle again, seriously worried about what comes next. I beg nonsensically to be let loose, promising not to tell if he just stops this and lets me go.

The dark smile on his face doesn't bode well.

He opens a drawer and pulls out what appears to be a large black ball on a strip of leather. He walks confidently around the chair and forces the ball into my mouth from behind, securing the black leather so the ball remains jammed between my teeth and the leather cuts across my cheeks. My pleading turns into unintelligible moans and groans.

"You are an extremely beautiful woman with an amazing body." He murmurs, slipping his hands up the inside of my thighs, past my hips, fingers seeking across my abdomen until they reach my breasts. With a few tweaks, pinches and squeezes he smiles again. "When I saw you sitting in the waiting room I knew you would be perfect. Curvy just the way I like, not so thin you'll break with a little rough handling." He laughs at that as if it's a private joke and his fingers traced my lips around the ball gag. "I saw these lips and could only imagine them wrapped around my cock."

I sob into the gag, tears tracking down my cheeks as I try to shake off his touch.

"Don't cry yet. You'll need those tears for when we really get going." He laughs a little to himself and circles back in front. He picks a penlight up off the tray of medical tools and flicks it on, shining it into my spread pussy as he bends over and looks in. "Hmm...I could have used a larger speculum. Your pussy looks like it enjoys being spread wide. It's dripping all over my chair. See?"

I feel a slight movement inside the open well of my vagina and then he's showing me two of his fingers covered wetness. He smiles at his fingers and then reaches up to wipe them off across the ball gag, making it so the all I can smell is my own traitorous wet pussy. I thrash and cry, begging into the gag as he calmly continues on.

"You're definitely a horny little thing. You're actually enjoying this, aren't you? Your pussy is drenched and has such a pretty blush. It's just waiting for a good fucking, ready to accept a nice big load. Such a whorish little pussy, all stretched out and tempting me."

He stands and I see he's stroking his cock, rubbing his fist up and down and across the broad head. He moans and I crank my eyes closed. I feel his fingers in my spread pussy again and suddenly his stroking sounds wetter.

He's using my wetness as lube, I realize in dismay, my eyes drawn to the shininess spreading across his member. Maybe he's right, my pussy is drenched and doesn't seem the least turned off by this horrible situation.

It seems to be hours of listening to the sound of wet flesh being plied. He stands there stroking himself and looking over my body. Now and then he toys with my breasts. I whimper but it only seems to turn him on more.

His muscles pull tight on his tall frame and he steps close. The first rope of cum shoots across my belly and I freeze as the warm wetness drips lazily across my skin. He tucks his cock into the entrance to my spread open pussy and moans as he watches himself cum into my forcefully gaped hole.

I cry senselessly, writhing in the seat as I feel his hot cum laying claim to my vulnerable cervix and the womb it protects.

He sighs happily and stands back, seeming to take in his handy work. "Mmm...just perfect." He reaches down and loosens the knob on the speculum, closing the bills a bit and slipping it out but not before making sure any cum still within the instrument is wiped off and placed back into my abused pussy. "We don't want to you miss any of the good stuff." He smirks at me and sets the speculum to the side.

He seems to inspect my pussy, feeling for the thickness of my labia and pulling back the hood of my clit. A warm breath over the sensitive area makes me shudder involuntarily and he looks up at me helplessly bound to his chair. "Does that feel good, my dear? Finally giving in to your slutty pussy?" The smile I'm beginning to dread stretches his mouth again. "I know something that would make that greedy cunt of yours feel good, all full up."

My eyes peel wide at that, worried what he has in mind now.

He starts with simply fingering my pussy, two fingers inside me and his thumb rubbing my clit. Beyond my will my pussy starts to weep anew and I find myself moaning into the gag. The fact that my body is betraying me has me tied in knots, embarrassed and outraged and turned on. A third finger slips inside and my moans get louder. A fourth and I'm keening, hips moving in the chair without thought.

When that thumb moves from my clit to the entrance to pussy and starts to force it's way in. He pushes it in until it seems he's hung up on his knuckles. The fist he's trying to jam into me has halted and I breathe roughly through my nose, hoping this is as far as this particular idea will go.

He reaches behind him and gets a glob of jellied lubricant which he spreads across my pussy and his fist, all the way to the wrist. With little more than that visual for warning he pushes that fist hard into me, popping past his knuckles with a squelch of wet flesh a scream of pain from me. The fist buries itself tight against the entrance to my womb and every muscle in between clenches onto his arm in blinding sensation.

The fist stays still inside me as I sob and moan and shake uncontrollably around it. I have no way to think past the fact that there is a hand buried inside me and that somehow my pussy has stretched around it. I cry, sure this madman will break me soon. It doesn't seem possible to continue in this way and have me still be in one piece.

"Aww poor little whore, never been fisted before. Don't you love it? I can feel your strangling my wrist, crushing my fingers in need. Your lewd pussy is loving this." He twisted his wrist back and forth, dragging his knuckles across my cervix and making me cry out with the painful pleasure. My mind blanks as he pulls his fist back and forces it in again. And again. And again.

I feel his fingers moving inside me as I get lost in my own cries and thrashing. Fingers try to catch onto my cervix from the inside, toying with it. He twists his wrist and rubs the knuckle of his thumb against a spot inside that makes me scream into the gag helplessly. He keeps going, forcing that hand into me until I feel he must be able to touch my stomach from the inside.

Somewhere amongst all of it my body decides it has had enough. It clamps down on the doctors wrist, clenching around his fingers and then I'm cumming, fighting it every inch of the way and screaming wordlessly.

My body sags into the chair and I quiet, unable to move. His hand slips from my body with a small whimper and sucking sound. All is quiet for a moment. I breathe through my nose, body trembling from the intense sensation.

"Well, well..." The doctor says softly, staring at his hand appreciatively. It's slick with my juices and ruddy in color. He drags his tongue across his fingers and moans. "You really liked that, didn't you slut?"

I shake my head vehemently. I did not! I couldn't have! Not from him! Not from such an act.

The doctor growls at me as his wet hand strikes out, slapping at my breasts hard. "Don't lie to me bitch!" He yelled, standing and gesturing at the wetness splattered across his bare chest. "You can't deny it! You squirted all over me when you came!"

I sob, hating this and so horribly embarrassed with my body's betrayal. I get lost in my own thoughts until I realize he's finally releasing my legs from their restraints. My legs feel weak and actually quiver as he moves them so they hang off the chair, squishing in the wetness beneath me. I try to move them but they have gone pins and needles from having been in that position too long.

He pushes the stirrups to the sides, out of the way, and grabs my hips. Before I know what's going on he's dragged me down and flipped me over. I gasp as I'm forced to stand on weakened legs. The cuffs on my wrists twist on their hinges, leaving me resting on my elbows with my arms crossed. My stomach sits in the wet spot my pussy has left on the seat and my ass and pussy are sticking out for all to see. I struggle, hoping I can get away but a solid smack to my ass tells me that's a bad plan.

"Stay still and things will go easier on you." He growls into my ear, leaning over me so his cock presses against my ass. I nod frantically and whimper.

Somewhere in the office a phone beeps.

The doctor steps away and I hear fabric moving. Another beep and the doctor is speaking into the receiver. "Hello? Ah yes, we're all set. Okay. Let me go get the door for you." I hear him put the phone down and suddenly he's behind me again. "Now you be a good girl and this will go well for you, sweetie." He pats my ass and walks out of the room.

The minute he leaves I pull and tug at the cuffs, whimpering and fighting not to cry as I take this chance to try to escape. I hear male voices coming closer and become frantic. By the time the door opens I'm in full blown terror and the doctor looks pretty pissed off at me.

"Damn it, you just couldn't wait for us, could you?" A new man said, watching her from the door.

I looked over and three new men stood just inside the doorway, watching her.

"Ah Miss Winters, let me introduce a few of my colleagues. They are going to help me with your exam today. I think you'll be very appreciative of their assistance." He turned to his friends. "Well gentlemen, help yourselves."

There was excited talk as the men stripped and wandered over to me. Hands caressed my skin, feeling me as if I were cattle for sale. Poked and prodded and all I could do was drop my head onto the chairs padding and wait for it to be over.

Lubricant was applied to my ass and a finger found it's way in. I squeaked with surprise and feared where this was going. Soon enough one of them had worked another finger into her ass. And another.

I found myself moaning trying to squirm away from the invading digits. All it got me was a fist in my hair, yanking my head back and someone hissing into my ear. "Stay still whore. Your going to take it one way or another, might as well make it easy on yourself."

I whimpered but subsided, fearing what was coming.

A blunt head found my abused pussy and forced inside. When it was seated completely the man behind me cursed. "Fuck man, she's loose as all shit. What did you do to stretch her out so bad?"

"Oh a little of this, a little of that. She needed to be examined properly before being used."

"Did you clean out her ass? An enema wouldn't have been amiss." Another offered.

"I didn't but I figured that would be rather entertaining to watch if it becomes necessary." The doctor suggested and I shuddered at the idea.

"Well there's only one way to find out then." The man behind me said, sounding as if he relished the idea. The cock in my pussy withdrew and with a slop of lubricant it was unceremoniously rammed into my ass.

My head cranked back and I screamed into the gag, wailing in pain as he began fucking my ass. The cock stretched my ass and filled a hole never meant to be filled in such a way. As it moved back and forth I shook like a leaf and cried into the padding of the chair.

"Aww, she's crying in joy." One of the men teased.

"Goddammit I'm crying. Her ass is damn tight, it's like a cock ring on my dick."

"Mmm I want to see."

There was shifting around and then she felt the coldness of the speculum once more on her pussy. This time it was cranked as wide as possible but it felt as if the blades were spreading to the side instead of up and down.

"There! All set! just let me tape it in place."

I can hear the sound of tape ripping and I realize they are using medical tape to keep the speculum inside my pussy while they fuck my ass. I whimper, horribly traumatized by this predicament. The cock in my ass starts to move again and I can hear laughter from below me.

"Check this out! You can see his dick moving through the walls of her pussy. Fuck her hard man, I want to see."

The fucking increased and I sobbed, totally ignored by the men using me.

The doctor stepped up beside her head and grinned wickedly at her. "Do you realize there is a big black cock in your ass and the others are kneeling behind him, using a flashlight to stare deep into your hungry pussy and watch that big cock fucking you. Don't you just love being used properly? Being treated like the slut you are?"

I sob silently into the padded chair as my body jolts from the use my ass is taking. With four of them here there is no chance I will get away before they're done with me. I dread having my body used by them all but I know it's going to happen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Late Appointment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds