• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Medical Exam Ch. 04

Medical Exam Ch. 04

"Come on...I'll get you back to your Doctor, now."

The receptionist said to me like she was talking to my dick.

That's probably how they'll all think of me as once I'm gone...that nude guy's dick...and not just the last client of theirs. The Receptionist stood beside me and guided me towards the door when their supervisor stopped her.

"Wait, we can't let him go out there looking like that."

I feel her tugging on my gown in the back as she re-ties it to secure it better making the open back of the gown overlap.

"There, now you won't feel that breeze on your backside."

Of course, my fully hardened member was left free to wave around in front and, with her tying the gown more tightly my cock was left even more prominent than before.

"Ok, that's much better." The receptionist added, "Let's go."

I followed her out into the hallway trying to keep close behind so that no one would see my hard dick left totally bare to wag about with each step I took. There was a noticeable difference now that my pubes were shaved off. The cool air was lapping around my length and around my bald nuts...that sort of felt good, actually.

She led me through the walkways and back to the exam room with her keeping an eye out like she leading some clandestine operation: Operation Exposed Hardon! We approached one of the rooms marked in use down the last hallway. She checked the chart to verify it was the correct one as I stood waiting in front of her with my dick sticking out.

"This is it...have a seat and I'll let the Nurse know you're back." And she stepped out the door to disappear into the hallway.

The Nurse walked in a moment later and her eyes lit up at the sight of my exposed dick and balls now all cleaned up. She kept her eyes aimed down and talked to my hardon while she told me the Doctor would be right in. Just as she said that the Doctor walks in with another young woman she introduces to me as the Ultrasound Tech for her office.

The two women both take a second to look me over there on the exam table completely exposed. The Doctor silently looks to the Tech and whispers how nice my cock looks without all that pubic hair covering up everything. She steps up to me and the Doctor gingerly takes my dick in her hand to pull it aside as she points out her concern to the Tech.

The Ultrasound Tech reaches in to feel the skin around my groin for herself and gives each of my balls a squeeze.

"Have you done a self exam of your Testicles before?"

No, I never have...

"Well, I'll go over it with you and then I'll take you down to have a full scan, Ok."

Alright!

"Nurse, stay and assist her while I check in elsewhere then come get me when the patient returns," the Doctor ordered.

The Nurse gladly stepped up next to the Tech joining her at my side.

"Yes, Doctor." She says in her usual response.

The Doctor lets go of my dick and it springs back to its natural position pointing up to the women's faces. She steps out of the room as the Ultrasound Tech continues on with the exam.

"All you need to do in your self exam is feel around each testicle like this," as she proceeds to fondle my balls.

"See what I'm doing...wait; Nurse? Here...hold him like this."

She grabs onto my smooth cock and has the Nurse hold her hand out as she pulls on my dick to put it into her palm.

"There, that's much better."

Now free to instruct on a proper testicular self examination the Ultrasound Tech picks up a handful of my nuts and uses her fingers to slowly probe round and round each one.

"That's all there really is to it...see."

"Mmhmm," is all I can manage to mumble out in a shaken attempt of acknowledgment.

Here I am standing there leaning against the edge of the exam table while two lovely women are fondling my bare naked package. All this going on in front of the door left open to the hallway and an open blind window to whoever is outside. How could I possibly form a coherent response?

The Ultrasound Tech stops her fondling for a moment and speaks to the Nurse about scheduling time for my procedure in her section. As they're casually talking the Nurse keeps her hand wrapped around my shaft and they agree when to have me back to continue with the Doctor's exam.

"You can follow me," the Tech says and she walks toward the door.

I started to tag along but I nearly had to pull my dick free from the Nurse's grip. When I moved to take a step she quickly realized she still had hold of my erection and instantly let it go.

"Oh!" She put her hand up to her mouth in surprise.

Again, down the hallway I go keeping close behind the Tech leading me to wherever her Ultrasound equipment is. This time I was headed back towards the front office reception area where I first came in.

I'm thinking, "Shit!" Am I going to be seen in a public area now?

The Tech makes a turn behind the front counter section of the Doctor's Office and presses the button to the elevator. I step up next to her there with her arms folded as she watches the floor indicator. I look around hoping no one is going to see me and I spot the office girl up front watching me with my hard dick pointing out from under my gown.

She's just mesmerized looking directly at me with my shaved dick & balls exposed in such a way. She didn't seem to mind before walking me around the Office floor in my gown like that. Now, she's able to see what it looks like as someone else get their chance to do the same.

The elevator doors open up and we both step inside and turn around to face out. I watched the office girl give a shy little wave as the doors closed up.

We start moving and the Tech says, "Don't worry...this is the elevator we use to move patients...no one else will be getting on."

She says that as if to relieve my worries of being naked below the waist in front of her and her openly staring at my naked dick, now.

As the doors open up she steps out without any hesitation that I might be seen by someone on her floor. I reluctantly follow her out and we walk a short distance to her office where I'm to get scanned with the Ultrasound equipment.

"This'll all take just a few minutes and won't hurt a bit. Just relax here".

She walks me over to the examination couch and lays me down. I watch as she sets up the machine and monitor all the while being totally exposed to anyone walking by outside her office.

The Ultrasound Tech sits in her chair and wheels up next to me on the couch. This puts her in the optimum position to maneuver the scanner about my naked groin. Squeezing a tube she starts spreading the gel all over my dick and balls. It goes on so cold as it first touches my heated flesh until she smears it in with the hand held device attached to the monitor.

The Tech moves the scanner along the sides of my groin all the way down in-between my thighs under my balls. She moves slowly and spends a considerable amount of time on my balls.

"It's important for me to get a good picture of each of your testicles."

She uses her fingers to gently squeeze my scrotum making my balls stop moving around under the scanner.

"And, now for that big Penis of yours."

After making a full circle starting at the base of my dick she starts to slide it up and down my shaft. One hand holds my dick up as she makes passes along the fully hardened length with the scanner in the other. I noticed how she's not even looking at the monitor as she scans my dick. She's got to be totally focused on the hard dick in her hand.

When she reaches up to the tip she starts to move the scanner back and forth on my dick head like she's massaging it. If I didn't know better I'd think she was getting off rubbing my hardon like that.

"Alright...we're done," she says as she slides her hand off the end of my dick with the gooey lube all over it.

She made my sloppy dick slap back against my abs with an audible smack.

Being finished with the scan the Ultrasound Tech cleans and stows the equipment. After she wipes her hands off with a towel she then starts to clean the lube off of my lower naked half.

"This will make your bare skin all silky smooth and tingly," the tech said as she moved both her hands up and down the full length of my hard dick wrapped up in the towel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Medical Exam Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds