• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Costume Domination

Halloween Costume Domination

12

"Best money I ever spent." I thought to myself confidently.

I walked through the front door and threw my bag on a couch and took out the folder I had been given. With a sense of self-satisfaction I opened it up to looked at the document inside. 'Answer key' it said in big bold letters at the top. That test was as good as done.

I was a young, 20 year old, college student at the time. Since the campus was only about two blocks away, I still lived at home with my mother and little sister Sarah. My father left when I was an infant. So basically I was the man of the house. Growing up I was the favorite child and as such was pretty much always handed everything. My mom worked two jobs to pay for my going to college.

I had recently been getting really lazy in my studies, however. I was skipping classes, not working hard on any assignments, and generally not taking school very seriously. I was slacking off so much; in fact, that I didn't even realize there was a big mid-term exam coming up in one of my classes until only the day before. It was an important class and I would almost certainly fail it if I didn't do well on the test. I had already failed a few courses, and if I didn't pass this one I would probably flunk out of college. Fortunately I had heard of someone who could sell me the answers to the test ahead of time.

The evening before the exam I was to meet the seller in a private parking garage on the college campus. It happened to be Halloween night so nobody was around. This made breaking into the garage no trouble. Everyone thought that I had to study that night so no one would wonder where I was. It all seemed like it would fit together perfectly. Unfortunately not everything turned out as it seemed.

When I got home after buying the test answers, I immediately went about memorizing them. Mom was at some kind of Halloween gathering at work, so I knew this would be a good time to do so. But, just as I opened the folder, I was interrupted.

"Whatya got there?" said Sarah startling me. I looked up, quickly closed the folder and shoved it behind my back.

Sarah was a couple years younger than me, still a senior in high school. I had never thought of her as anything other than a pathetic little annoyance to me, but apparently she was very popular at school. It wouldn't have been hard to see why. She was tall and a little bit slender but still very well built. As captain of her school's basketball team, she was very athletic and kept in great shape. She had long brown hair and a pair of large ample breasts that had come in only a couple of years ago. Though I tried not to at the time, I could never help noticing them for some reason.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. "I see you've been out buying some study material." she responded in a sly tone.

Did she know what I had done? How could she? I had made sure no one was following me.

"Again, what do you want?" I demanded.

"Just wanted to see if you were ready for your big test. But you're more than ready aren't you? How much did those answers set you back?"

She did know somehow. It didn't matter though. I figured if she told anyone I'd just deny it. Everyone would believe me over her.

"You don't know what you're talking about," I said dismissively. "Now go bug someone else little girl."

"Little girl huh? Funny you should mention that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing," she replied. "By the way, do you know my friend Tina?"

Just then a large African American girl stepped in from the living room. I recognized her as the star center on my sister's basketball team. Her nickname on the team was The Amazon Enforcer. Now that I saw her up close I could see why. She was quite tall, at least 6'5" and even though she was only 18, she had muscles that would make a grown female bodybuilder jealous.

"Good to see you," she said, 'though this is actually the second time I've seen you tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked, starting to get a little suspicious.

"Well, you see," said Sarah, "Tina here came over to talk about our next game, but the conversation drifted and we got to talking about other things. It turns out that her dad works security at the college. Well, since I had a feeling that you weren't really going out to study, we thought we'd go find out what you were really up to."

"My dad wasn't in the security office this late," continued Tina, "But I had his key, so we were able to get in without any trouble and have a look at the security cameras. Imagine our surprise when we saw you in the parking garage, illegally, I might add, buying test answers."

I was shocked. There was a security camera in that garage? Sarah held up her cell phone. On it was a picture of me handing over some cash in exchange for a folder which clearly contained the answer key.

"They take those tests very seriously in college you know. This sort of thing could get you into a lot of trouble," Said Sarah. "You'd definitely be expelled if anyone found out. Not to mention the fact that you illegally broke into the parking lot after hours."

"Don't worry" said Tina, "we erased all the pictures on the security tape, but not before we downloaded them to Sarah's cell phone.

"It would sure be a shame if Mom, or better yet the disciplinary board at the college, ever got a look at these," said Sarah.

"Or even the police," Tina added.

"You can't," I said, all of a sudden feeling scared.

"You're not really in a position to tell us what we can or can't do, are you?" responded Sarah.

"What do you want?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, its Halloween night and we thought we'd have some fun. And you're going to be a big part of it."

My insides went cold. "What do you mean?"

"Well," said Sarah calmly. "Since its Halloween, you're going to play a little dress up."

At first, I didn't understand. She wanted me to wear a Halloween costume on Halloween night? What was that supposed to do? Then, all of a sudden, I realized what she had in mind. She wanted to humiliate me in front of her friend by making me wear some embarrassing outfit.

"Is that supposed to scare me; wearing a Halloween costume," I said, faking a tone of defiance, even though I secretly was a little nervous at the thought of what was happening. I hated the idea of costumes in the first place. Even as a little kid I thought they were silly. I always avoided trick-or-treating or going to Halloween parties, and was actually glad that I could use studying as an excuse this year not to get mixed up in any of that nonsense. But it sounded like she not only wanted me to parade around in a costume, but some particularly embarrassing one at that.

"Not exactly just a Halloween costume," answered Sarah. "And you're going to do a little more than dress up. Tonight you're going to pay for the way you've treated me over the years. You've always waved me off like a little child. Well, tonight, things are going to go a bit differently."

I desperately searched my brain for a way out of the situation, but there was really nothing I could do. She had those pictures on her phone, and it would be very easy for her to quickly send them to whomever she wanted.

I sighed. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, resigned to my fate.

"We've already picked out a nice outfit for you," replied Sarah. "Don't worry; we're going to dress up too. In fact, why don't Tina and I go get everything ready while you wait down here thinking about what's going to happen."

As the two girls ran upstairs, I carefully put the folder with the answers back into my bag and hid it in the closet by the front door. Again I tried to think of a way out. I could try to tell Mom that Sarah was just trying to get me into trouble. She might believe those pictures were fakes. But Mom wasn't the only one to worry about. She could send those pictures to the authorities and they could quickly verify their authenticity. I couldn't believe it. Sarah cornered me with no way out.

After I bit Sarah and Tina came downstairs excitedly laughing. They were both dressed in their costumes. As I looked at them I felt my stomach pitch as they gave me a clue to what my costume might be. Sarah was dressed as a catholic nun, and Tina had on a priest's outfit.

"Ok," said Sarah giddily, "you're next. I left instructions for you upstairs, now go get changed. We'll wait for you down here."

I was feeling down right scared now but I couldn't let them see it.

"Whatever," I said trying to sound like I didn't care.

I went upstairs to see what was in store for me.

Inside my room there was a piece of paper sitting on my bed which I quickly grabbed. "Just a reminder," it read, "all I have to do is hit send on my phone and Mom, the head of the disciplinary board, and the police will all see what you've done. You'll be expelled from school and maybe even face jail time."

She was right. I couldn't let those pictures get out. I had no choice but to play along with her little game.

On the back of the note there was a list of instructions. "In the spirit of Halloween, I've left a costume for you hanging in your bathroom. Don't worry, I made sure it will fit (well, sort of). Before you put it on however, you'll also notice that there is a can of shaving cream and a razor next to the shower. I want you to be completely hairless from the face down. Once you're done, put on the costume. Make sure that you're nicely groomed."

"What a vindictive little baby," I thought. "She's just been dying for a way to embarrass me." Unfortunately she had found one. She knew exactly what type of outfit would get at me the most too. I had always found women dressed like this to be extremely sexy, and she knew that the role reversal would be the ultimate humiliation. And I had no choice but to suck it up and take it.

I did as she instructed. I shaved my face, my crotch and my legs so that they were completely hairless. My skin stung a little afterwards, not being used to being shaven so close. Next, I hesitantly looked at the skimpy costume she had left for me. "I can't believe she wants me to wear that," I thought, "this is going to be completely awful."

After I slowly and begrudgingly dressed myself, I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Even just standing there, alone in the darkened room, I felt exposed.

"Are you ready yet? Come on down" I heard Sarah call from the living room.

I started getting a little nervous at this point. I really didn't want her to see me like this. I would never hear the end of it. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't even just her. I heard Tina down there as well. "I really don't want to do this," I called out. "Isn't there a more reasonable agreement we could come to?"

"This is going to happen," shouted Sarah. "Now come out so we can take a look at you."

Resigned to my fate, I took a deep breath and slowly stepped out of the bedroom and walked down the hall to the edge of the staircase. There I was, for all to see. My costume was a full on, catholic schoolgirl's uniform. I had on a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up just below the elbows. It was at least a couple of sizes too small. Underneath was a training bra to give me the illusion of having nice perky breast. I was also wearing short pleated plaid skirt, which was a fair bit too small for someone of my height, leaving most of my thighs exposed. I addition I had on a pair of white cotton socks, pulled up to just below my knees and a pair of black high heeled Mary Jane shoes that Sarah had left for me. These were about the only things that were the right size. I would have wondered where she found a pair of girl shoes that fitted me, but obviously Tina knew where to get large women's cloths. Why, then, they couldn't have found a skirt that fit me better was a bit frustrating. The whole thing was topped off with a blond wig with pigtails attached to my own hair.

Sarah stood there looking at me with a mixture of surprise and delight. Tina burst into laughter. "Wow, looking good," Sarah said trying to keep a straight face. "Nice legs," Joked Tina, "but you could probably spend some time with a thigh master." "Very funny," I said, trying to keep some level of dignity by pretending that I was just taking this all in stride (though I could tell I wasn't doing a very convincing job of it).

I ran track in school so even though they were somewhat thin, I always thought my legs were pretty well toned. Apparently they didn't look masculine enough to offset the ridicules outfit though. Being completely shaven clean didn't help them much either. I had never worn anything remotely like this before. Usually I just wore a baggy shirt and jeans. Being exposed in such a skimpy outfit was not something I was accustomed to. This was so completely embarrassing.

"At least Mom's at her work party." I said to myself. The last thing I needed was for her to witness this spectacle too.

Just then, as if right on cue, there was the sound of the door from the garage into the kitchen opening and closing. "Oh no" I thought. "Tell me Mom didn't come home early."

"Is anyone here?" I heard my mother call. "The party wrapped up earlier than I expected."

"In here Mom," Sarah called. "You got back just in time, we were just putting on our costumes. Come see."

I couldn't believe this. It was bad enough with Sarah and her friend, but I couldn't let my mom see me like this.

I heard the clanging sound of her keys being tossed on the table and her footsteps as she walked into the living room. Instinctively I looked around for something to hide behind. Of course there was nothing. I was in the upstairs hallway, right at the top of the steps and I didn't have time to run back into one of the rooms at the other end of the hall. Mom walked in admiring the girl's costumes. "Very nice," she commented.

"Take a look at what David's wearing," Sarah said, pointing towards me. As she looked up the steps to where my sister was pointing her mouth dropped as she examined me up and down. I had the urge to try to cover myself somehow but I realized that would only compound the humiliation. Instead I just nervously fidgeted my arms and hands not knowing what to do with them until I settled them by my side. All I could do was stand there in my humiliating costume as my mother stared at me. Again I vainly tried to stand tall and keep some sort of dignity. After what seemed like an eternity, a slight smile formed on her face as she spoke, "Interesting choice of costume." "Doesn't he look great?" Sarah asked giggling.

"Oh ya," Mom replied sarcastically, "I've always wanted to see my only son wearing a mini skirt and knee socks." At this point I could actually feel my face blushing bright red. There I was standing in front of my mom, my little sister and her friend feeling completely exposed and humiliated.

"Come on down," said Tina, "let's get some pictures" "You have got to be kidding. You actually think you're going to get pictures of me dressed like this?"

"Oh we don't just think it," replied Tina, giving me a wink, "Maybe we'll even post some on the internet so everybody can see how pretty you look." "We'll worry about that latter," said Sarah. "Right now, we'll just keep a couple for posterity. Now come over here by the door." What choice did I have? If I didn't do what they said they would tell Mom and everyone else about what I'd done. Besides, maybe later, I could get a hold of that camera, and the cell phone as well, and delete everything before anyone else saw it. Still, I didn't relish the idea of helplessly standing there while the girls laughed and took pictures.

I nervously walked down the steps and stood by the door. On the way I stumbled a bit as I was not accustomed to wearing the high heeled shoes. This made everyone giggle. My face continued to burn red. Everyone stepped back a few feet so that Sarah could get me completely in the shot from head to toe. "Smile" she said as she held up her digital camera. I gave a sarcastic little grin as she snapped the photo.

"Good one" she said as the girls looked at the back screen of the camera. "Come here and take a look"

I let out a small groan when I looked at the picture and saw myself for the first time in the costume. It turned out that not only did I not look masculine enough to pull off the outfit; I actually looked way more feminine than I would have liked or thought. The wig and bra looked quite realistic and my blushing gave me a bit of a baby face.

"You are just the prettiest little thing" said Tina as she ruffled my hair. "Now take one with me in it"

As she took up a position behind me I realized what this was going to look like. Tina was a good bit taller than I was. At around 6' I had never had any insecurity about my height, but with her towering over me I suddenly felt very small. She was a girl after all, and younger than me too. I was supposed to be her superior. But that idea was being quickly expelled.

As I looked at the camera I saw Mom laughing and shaking her head in disbelief at the whole situation.

After Sarah took the picture she turned the camera around to show it to us. It was just as I thought. Tina seemed to dwarf me in size. I could see what she was talking about with the thigh master. My legs were fairly toned, but next to her muscular legs they looked pretty pathetic. Next to her I really did look like a little schoolgirl.

"Know that's a cute pic," laughed Sarah, "it looks like you could be my big sister instead of my big brother."

"What do you mean 'big' sister," Tina responded. With that she put her arm around my shoulder bent down, and with surprising speed and ease, grabbed my legs and swiped me right off my feet. She was amazingly strong.

"I think this little cutie could be your kid sister," she said, cradling me in her arms like a baby.

Shocked, I tried to struggle free but Tina had an iron grip. I might as well have been trying to get out of steel shackles. If I didn't feel completely helpless before this, there was sure no doubt about it now. There was something else too. Somehow the feeling of wearing that outfit and being lifted and being so embarrassed almost got me a little exited. In fact I could actually feel my cock starting to get a little hard.

"No way," I thought, trying to put the idea out of my head. "I can't possibly be someone who gets off on this sort of thing."

What do you think Mom?" asked Sarah.

I saw my mom blush slightly; no doubt feeling embarrassed for me. But she did nothing to put an end to this. It was unbelievable how emasculated I felt. "Just make sure you don't get home too late," she said.

"Wait, what do you mean get home?" I asked anxiously, "Aren't we done with this nonsense?"

"Oh, you wish," Sarah said with a mischievous smirk.

"I thought you said earlier that you were going to some party?" Mom questioned. "We are." Responded Sarah.

I felt a chill run through my insides. They were going to parade me around in public like this!

"Come on, let's get going little lady," Tina said as she opened the front door and put me down outside.

I felt the cool night air brush across my freshly shaven legs making them shiver a little.

"Aw," said Sarah "is the little girl cold? Well I know a few ways we can warm you up."

What was she talking about? I didn't dwell on it long though as I noticed that there were quite a few trick-or-treaters and their parents out. Many of them stopped and stared at me. I felt embarrassed but once again there was also a creeping sense of excitement that I didn't quite understand. It was almost as if the sensation of being gawked at by a bunch of strangers looking as I did, and not being able to do anything about it, turned me on a little.

My thoughts were interrupted as Tina slapped my ass causing me to rise up on my tip toes.

"Let's get a move on," she said. "We're walking the whole way so that more people can see how pretty you look."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Costume Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds