• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sylvia is Spied On and Punished

Sylvia is Spied On and Punished

12

Sylvia is spied upon and then punished

Ever since Sylvia had lost her virginity to her uncle Ray she has been unable to say 'no' to anyone who wanted to fuck her. The pleasure that uncle Ray gave her showed her she was unable to resist anyone. She had heard the term nymphomania and was beginning to think that it could well apply to her. Uncle Ray eventually went back to sea and Sylvia met a boy called David a few years older than her and it wasn't long before they were fucking. Although she had only recently turned 18 Sylvia started thinking about moving out. Her parents were very strict about her having boyfriends and there was no way they were going to allow him to stay over in her room. She chatted to her boyfriend and they decided that she would move in with him but when she broached the subject to her mum and dad they vetoed it immediately.

After a huge amount of cajoling and persuading they agreed that they'd think about her moving out but it certainly wouldn't be moving in with her boyfriend. Sylvia decided that if she was living somewhere else at least her boyfriend would be able to stay the night with her.

One evening her mum sat down with her and said, 'We've found somewhere where we'd be happy with you moving in to. I don't know if you remember our friends Roger and Fiona, well they've got a bedsit at the top of their house and we think it might be suitable for you. Do you want to come with us and have a look at it.

Sylvia knew it wasn't ideal being in a house with friends of her mum and dad but at least she'd be able to sneak her boyfriend in and they'd have somewhere they could have sex whenever they wanted (which in Sylvia's case was every day).

The next day Sylvia's mum told her she had arranged for them to go and view the bedsit. They had their tea and drove round to the house. As they pulled up outside the big double fronted house Sylvia thought it a bit strange to see the front left hand window had been blacked out.

She rang the doorbell and a man opened it. Sylvia's mum said, Hello Roger, this is my youngest daughter I was telling you about.'

He held his hand out and said, 'Hello, Sylvia, I'm Roger, come in.'

They followed him down the hall and into a room on the right. It was a large lounge and he said, 'This is my wife Fiona.'

Fiona went over and shook her hand and said, 'Nice to meet you.'

Roger beckoned Sylvia to sit on a sofa and he and Fiona sat opposite her. They were both probably late fifties and almost old enough to be her parents. Roger was of medium build with a full head of hair and slightly greying. Fiona was a similar height, slim, short dark blonde hair and quite attractive.

They chatted generally for a few minutes and then Roger said, 'Let Fiona show you around.'

As they went out of the room Sylvia noticed the door opposite. It was closed and had a sign on it that merely said THE ROOM.

It intrigued her she asked Fiona, 'What's in there?'

'Oh that's private, Roger has a darkroom where he processes our own photographs. He's really into photography,' she replied.

They followed her upstairs to the first floor apartment. There was a lounge/diner/small kitchen, a nice sized bathroom and a bedroom with a double bed in it. She liked what she saw and told Fiona she was interested.

Meanwhile downstairs Roger was watching them closely on the CCTV cameras he had installed up there. There was one in the lounge, another one in the bedroom and another that Fiona didn't know about in the bathroom. He had always fancied Sylvia's mum and now had feelings for her daughter too. He remembered what Ray had told him about how he took Sylvia's virginity and ended up fucking her regularly as well as fucking her mother. The one thing he regretted that he was unable to get both of them in bed at the same time. Roger wondered whether he might be more fortunate.

Fiona had agreed to installing the CCTV cameras a few months earlier when they had another young girl stay there for a while. They loved watching her masturbating and they would do the same while seeing her pleasure herself.

Fiona led them all back downstairs and Roger said, 'right let's discuss the rent.'

Fiona handed Sylvia's mum a glass of wine and they sat and chatted about old times.

Roger took Sylvia aside and they chatted about the rent. Sylvia was happy with the rent and Roger said, 'I should check your references but as I know your parents so well there'll be no need for that. When would you like to move in?

'At the weekend if that's OK with you?'

'Yes, the weekend will be fine. I do have to say though that the rent must be paid on time or I will not be happy, and you won't like it if I'm not happy, will she dear?'

'No definitely not,' Fiona replied.

What Sylvia didn't know was that her mum had told Fiona that under no circumstances was she to have any boys stay the night. Fiona assured her that they would keep their eye on her and treat her as if she was their own daughter.

They all walked to the front door and just as they were about to go Roger said, 'Oh I had a call from your brother Ray the other day and told him that Sylvia might be staying here for a while. He said he'd try and call in when he's in the area.

As soon as the name Ray was mentioned Sylvia's heart skipped a beat and her and her mum's eyes looked at each other in terror. They both thought they had seen the last of him.

************************************

It was a busy weekend but at the end Sylvia was moved in and soon felt really at home there. She had her own key to the front door and another to her door at the top of the stairs. She occasionally bumped into Roger and Fiona on her way home from work. There was no way she was not going to have David there and she decided she was going to sneak him in at the next weekend.

She loved having her own privacy and every night as she went to bed she would lie on the top of the bed and masturbate knowing that her mum or dad weren't going to walk in on her.

What she didn't know was that down below Roger and Fiona were sitting playing with each other while they watched their young guest pleasuring herself. They both decided that they wanted her.

At the weekend she managed to sneak David in when she knew that Roger and Fiona were both out and they fucked and sucked each other for most of the day. When Roger and Fiona came home and watched what their young guest had been up to all day they too fucked each other while watching the video of Sylvia. Although her mum had asked Fiona to tell her if any boys came round they were enjoying watching Sylvia fucking and had no intention of saying anything.

The rent was really a bit more than she could afford and at the end of the month she realised there wasn't going to be enough money in her bank account to cover the rent so she decided the best thing was to tell Roger and ask him if it was OK if she paid him the following week. She got home from work, had dinner and went down to see him. She knocked on the lounge door and he said, 'Come in, sit down.'

Sylvia sat down and Roger and Fiona sat opposite her on a sofa. He said, 'What can I do for you?'

She replied, 'I'm very sorry but I won't be able to pay the rent until next week, I'm sorry, but it will be in your bank this time next week.'

Roger leaned forward and said in a very strict voice ,'Well young lady I'm sorry too but that's just not acceptable, I'm very disappointed with you.'

He sat and thought for a few minutes and said, 'I cannot let this pass without some sort of punishment. I suggest that for every day the rent is late you will get one smack on the bottom, is that clear?'

'Yes, thank you,' she said.

Sylvia stood up and left the room and went back upstairs. As she sat watching TV she couldn't get out of her head what Roger had said about smacking her bottom. She had loved it when uncle Ray had smacked her bottom and it was something that really turned her on and now she could feel herself getting aroused and it wasn't long before she was naked and needed to feel some pain. She searched through the kitchen drawers and found some clips to put on her nipples. She loved the feel as they pinched her erect nipples. It hurt, but she liked the pain as she knew that after the pain came the pleasure.

She went back into the lounge and masturbated to the thought that in a few days' time, her landlord Roger was going to punish her and smack her bottom. She even considered phoning her bank and getting them to delay payment by a few more days so that she would be punished more. Her orgasm, when it came was very intense and satisfying as Roger and Fiona witnessed.

For the next few days, the punishment was in the back of her mind and as she was so looking forward to it she found that she always seemed to be aroused and each night when she got home for work she was amazed at how wet her panties were.

Seven days later and Sylvia checked with her bank and found that the payment had gone through to Roger's bank. She was in a dreadful state all day as she knew this was going to be the day she got her bottom smacked. She was so horny that it was all she could do to stop herself going to the ladies and masturbating. When she got home her panties were soaking wet. She thought about changing them but quite honestly she liked feeling the dampness of them against her pussy.

She had dinner and went downstairs. She was trembling with anticipation as she knocked on their lounge door.

'Come in,' Roger called.

She opened the door and walked in. She said, 'I've checked with my bank and they say that the rent money has been transferred to your account today.'

'Oh that's good,' said Roger, 'so it should have cleared into my account in about 3 days time.'

'No,' it'll be there now,' Sylvia replied.

'OK so that's seven smacks on the bottom then,' he said.

He was sitting on the sofa and Fiona got up and sat opposite. He pointed at his lap and said, 'Right, bend over.'

Sylvia didn't hesitate and got herself comfortable. She could already feel his hard cock on her chest and just before the first smack came down Fiona said, 'Shall I take her panties down?'

'Good idea, dear,' Roger said and Fiona went behind Sylvia, lifted her skirt and took her panties down, she lifted her feet and slipped them right off. Her skirt was now right up around her waist and exposing her rounded arse.

Fiona picked the panties up and said, 'these panties are very damp are you aroused?'

Sylvia felt herself blushing and didn't answer.

Roger said, 'Well come on answer, are your aroused, is this making you horny?'

'Yes,' Sylvia whispered.

Roger said to his wife, 'Hold them to my nose, let me smell her juices.'

Fiona did as she was told and Roger said, 'My, young lady you really are excited aren't you and your cunt juices smell exquisite, now let's get on with this punishment.'

Suddenly Sylvia felt the first smack which really hurt and made her arse sting and she winced with the pain but it also made her more aroused and she could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wetter. She parted her legs a little more too and Roger noticed and said, 'Would you like Fiona to caress your pussy while I punish you?'

Sylvia didn't answer but Fiona moved behind her and knelt on the floor and was soon rubbing her wet pussy lips. Sylvia was in heaven as the second smack rained down on her. She winced again but the pleasure of Fiona's finger sliding inside her soon outweighed the pain. Thwack the third and then the fourth smack but the way Fiona was sliding her fingers in and out of her wet cunt totally cut out the pain.

Sylvia was rubbing herself up and down on Roger's hard cock which she could feel through her blouse. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. Then the fifth and sixth smack hit her, her arse cheeks were on fire and she loved it. She knew they would be very red too. Suddenly she realised she was only going to get one more smack and Roger said, 'How many is that?'

Sylvia said, 'I think it must be four.'

Fiona replied, 'No, I've been counting and it's only three.'

'OK, four more then,' said Roger and his hand slapped her again.

Fiona was now sliding three fingers into Sylvia's soaking wet cunt and trying to get even more in. Her other hand had found her clit and was soon tweaking it. Thwack, thwack came smack five and six.

'Just one more now,' Roger said and down his hand came even harder.

Sylvia was disappointed and said, 'Please carry on and let me cum.'

Roger said, 'So you really want to cum do you?'

'Oh yes, I need to,' she replied.

OK, fine, stand up and masturbate in front of me,' he ordered.

Sylvia was embarrassed but very horny and was desperate to cum.

Roger, said, 'Come on slut, get on with it.'

Hearing him call her a slut aroused her even more.

Sylvia stood in front of Roger, raised her skirt and started fingering herself. Fiona sat next to Roger on the sofa and handed him Sylvia's panties. He put them to his nose and sniffed them. Meanwhile Fiona had taken Roger's huge hard cock out and was wanking him while he watched their young guest pleasuring herself.

After a short while Roger said to his wife, 'I want to taste her cunt juices.'

Fiona leaned forward and slipped a finger inside Sylvia's pussy and fucked her a short while then took her finger out. As she sat back beside her husband she sniffed her finger and said, 'Oh, dear her cunt smells exquisite.'

Roger smelt his wife's finger and started licking Sylvia's juices off it. He knew he was about to cum and Fiona beckoned her to stand nearer. Suddenly Sylvia orgasmed and her legs almost gave way as her body gave her the relief she so desperately needed.

She stepped closer to Roger and as Fiona wanked her husband faster he suddenly spurted his hot cum all over Sylvia's young body.

Fiona then got down on her knees and licked her husband's cum off her stomach.

Sylvia lowered her skirt and with Roger still sniffing her knickers she went back up to her room. She slumped down on the sofa and sat and recovered. Her arse was still sore but she had that wonderful feeling that follows a very satisfying orgasm. She had almost dropped off to sleep when she heard some shouting from downstairs. She opened her door and could hear Fiona but couldn't hear what she was saying.

Sylvia started slowly going down the stairs and suddenly realised the sounds were coming from The Room. She stood quietly outside and listened. She could hear Fiona saying, 'No more please Master, I know I have done wrong, but please no more punishment.'

There followed the swish of a cane and the sound of it contacting with flesh and Fiona shouting out in pain.

Roger then said, 'I told you as soon as she came here that she's my slut and my slut alone. I did not give you permission to smell your finger after you had finger fucked her, you should have offered your finger direct to me, you have to be punished for that. As for licking my cum off her stomach without my permission, well I just can't believe you even considered doing that. I was going to get her to wipe it off herself and then lick her fingers clean.'

Sylvia was getting very aroused again hearing Fiona being punished. She realised she still didn't have any knickers on and her hand was soon between her legs fingering her pussy again.

She heard the swish of the cane again and again and Fiona begging for mercy but Roger was having none of it. The more she heard the more aroused she became and it was only a few minutes and Sylvia, with her skirt up around her waist was bring herself to another huge orgasm.

Meanwhile in The Room was Fiona was paying for her behaviour earlier.

Sylvia listened for a little longer and then went back up to her flat. She sat on the sofa and kept remembering what Roger had said about being his slut. Amazingly it was making her wet again.

The next day Sylvia went to work as normal and what she had heard in The Room wasn't far from her mind all day. When she got home there was a note pinned on her door which read

After you've had your dinner come downstairs, I need to talk to you.

Sylvia started getting dinner ready and couldn't help wondering what Roger wanted to see her about. Secretly she hoped he might be going to tell her off again and have to smack her bottom again. The thought of this started getting her panties damp. She had dinner and could feel herself getting more and more aroused.

As soon as she finished she decided to go downstairs. She considered leaving her panties off but knew how much Roger liked smelling them yesterday and if she was going to be punished for whatever reason he might well want her panties.

So she went downstairs, knocked on the lounge door and Fiona opened it and let her in.

'Sit down,' said Roger, rather severely. 'I've got something to show you. You need to watch this very closely.'

He reached for the TV remote and pushed a button, the TV came on and after pressing another button the DVD started to play. Sylvia was looking intently when she realised she was looking at the hallway in the house. Then suddenly she appeared into view. She was clearly listening to what was going on in The Room. Sylvia was panicking as she knew what was coming next and almost straight away she saw herself lift her skirt and start masturbating. She had never felt so embarrassed and humiliated in her life.

All she could say, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me.'

Roger said, 'When you first came here I remember telling you that that room is private and you have invaded our privacy, you will be punished.'

'Fiona, take her to The Room and prepare her for me,' he ordered his wife.

Fiona went over to Sylvia and said, 'Come with me.'

Sylvia said, 'Oh Roger, please, I'm so sorry, it won't happen again.'

'Take her to The Room,' he repeated.

Sylvia got up and followed Fiona next door. She took a key out of her pocket and unlocked the door and they both went in and Fiona locked the door behind them.

Sylvia couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew the windows had been blacked out but was astonished to see that all the walls were covered in mirrors. There were stands holding canes and whips. Another rack had lots of rubber and leather wear. Hanging down from the ceiling were several ropes and hooks. Sylvia couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had read about dungeons before but never believed she'd see one, let alone be in one and about to be punished.

Fiona started undressing her and tossed her clothes onto a nearby chair until she stood naked in front of her. Fiona remembered the previous evening when she slipped a finger inside her to let Roger smell her juices and wanted to do it again but to be able to taste her juices herself. She knew that Roger could walk in any moment now and that she would be punished if he caught her.

Fiona said, 'Let me give you one piece of advice, call him Sir or master at all times and although the pain will hurt the pleasure that follows will be very intense and the pain will be worthwhile. Now I have to get some clothing on you.'

She went and got a black silk waspie suspender belt with 6 hanging suspender straps and a pair of sheer fully fashioned stockings and a pair of 5 inch high heeled ankle strap red shoes. Fiona said, 'You won't be wearing a bra as Master will have something in mind for your tits, now let me get these on for you.'

She reached round Sylvia's waist and put the waspie on and pulled the zip tightly up. Then sitting on the chair she pulled on the stockings making sure that the seams were as straight as possible and with all the mirrors around it was easy to check how straight they were. Fiona pulled the suspender clips down and attached all six of them to the stockings. Finally she knelt in front of Sylvia and put the shoes on and fastened the straps round her ankles.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sylvia is Spied On and Punished

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds