• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Direction

New Direction

So it all started when my beautiful Latina wife Gabriela needed to generate more cash flow from her business as an esthetician. Gabriela had been approached by men and the wives and girl friends of men to wax off their pubic hair as well as their testicles, but she always declined. Gabriela discussed her plans for expanding her waxing to generate more money with me over a bottle of wine one night.

I teased her saying she'll be getting turned on seeing these men with their big dicks, because we both know guys with small dicks aren't going to get naked in front of a beautiful woman like you.

She laughed it off by saying, David you know you're all I can handle, but the truth is I'm just an average size at 6 inches. She told me about one very good female client named Maria that had asked her on several occasions to groom her husband Rey's pubic hair and balls. Each time Gabriela had gracefully declined by saying she does not do men's private areas. Gabriela had even met Maria's husband a couple of times when he picked her up. Both the Maria and her husband are Latin, very fit and attractive; he was in his mid 50's while she was in her mid 30's.

My wife has always liked older men, as I'm older than her by a decade. Gabriela told me she thought the next time Maria came in too see her should would offer the waxing to her husband if he was still interested. That night we had great sex role-playing what could happen when she see's what some of these men are packing.

After we were done and the eroticism had passed I grew more concerned where this may lead. Over the past 15 years (mostly while drinking) she had shared with me how large a couple of her ex boyfriends cocks were and hard they had made her cum.

The next day she decides she needs to practice waxing balls since she had never done it, so naturally I got nominated for something I never wanted to do. So she waxes all my pubes off, ouch but not crazy. The balls were a completely different story, I handled it, but it hurt pretty bad A couple days later she told be what little chest and leg hair I had looked silly without any pubic hair, so off it went. I looked like a little boy, not to mention I have one of the dicks that are real small (like 2 inches) if it's flaccid. Yikes, I can't let any of my buddies see me like this!

The next Monday my wife see's her client Maria and asks her if her husband is still interested in having her groom him. The answer is an absolute yes! Rey is scheduled for the following evening. Gabriela comes home and tells me the news and I just try to sound supportive, but deep down I get a bad feeling. She picks up on it and tells me how much she loves me and says my penis almost always does the job. I wish she hadn't said anything.

The next day she dressed what I thought was sexier than normal. I think I've failed to mention how hot my wife is, but the numbers are 5.5 34D, 23, 35. Very nice! So when she decides to show it off, she gets the attention. Nonetheless off she goes.

She returns that night about 10:00PM very happy and horny. The good news is I'm going to get laid, bad news is I'm not sure why. So she asks for a glass of wine and I finally break the silence and ask her first male waxing went? She stammers a bit then final says it went very well. She said he was not as hairy as she expected and handled the pain well. I asked her if he tipped her well, she said they are trading services since he is a certified masseuse, in fact she said both he and his wife Maria and his wife are both masseuses. I asked where their business is, but she said they only do it part time so it's in their home. Uh oh I thought. Apparently she picked up on it that and told me Maria would be there too. I asked if she was going to have Maria do the massage since she never has it done my man, but she said she was comfortable with Rey.

So we finished our wine and got in bed. She undressed quickly and immediately pulled my underwear down and looked very long and hard at my penis, which at the time was neither long nor hard. So I asked what she was doing and she said just checking it out. I said, "well it hasn't changed in 15 years Gabriela", to she responded, "I know".

So I finally got the courage to ask her about Rey's size, and she blushed and said he was a good size. I asked how big, bigger than your ex boyfriends, to which she replied "much bigger". I knew it, but of course she responded how much she loves me and I truly know she does. So I had to ask, "how much bigger than me"? The next part hurt, "he's bigger limp than you are hard". Then I asked did he get hard? "Are you sure you want to know"? I said, "YES"! Well when I was moving it around it got about 75% hard and it was huge, both length and girth and his balls are three times bigger than yours. I asked if she still wanted to have sex with me? She started sucking my dick like never before and I came hard in her mouth, but she wasn't disappointed. I asked her she wanted me to eat her pussy, but she said she was tired.

The next morning I asked her when she was going to get her massage? She said today since she gets out early and it worked out good for Rey also. I told her to better be good and leave his big dick alone. She smiled and said don't be silly, besides it's not big, it's huge and gave me a big kiss and grabbed me flaccid dick through my pants and out the door she went.

She got home a little later than I had anticipated, but not too late. She looked very happy and relaxed when she walks in the door as she gave me a hug and quick kiss. Before she could get to far away I asked how the massage was? She said it was absolutely amazing! I'm going to take a shower. I made a quick dinner while she showered and we ate and enjoyed a good bottle of wine. She opened up and said he was so good with his hands and she had never experienced anyone with his control. She also told me the next time we will go together and Maria will give me a massage while Rey does her. She then said, I'm horny as hell so lets go to bed and fuck!

I got down and ate her pussy and it was a little red, but not like she had been fucked. In bed she got on top and got my hard cock in her and she was as tight as ever, so I knew Rey did not fuck her. I told her I was sorry I wasn't as big as Rey and her response floored me when she said "me too, but I wouldn't trade you for him". She wanted it doggie style which as a little unusual so once I got my cock in her wet pussy I felt her hands reach under and grab my balls. She said she liked them smooth as I was fucking her. She had never said anything negative about my penis in the past; she had said she wished I had bigger balls. Then she stuck two of her fingers in her pussy next to my dick and I knew she was imagining Rey fucking her with his massive cock. We both came hard and fell asleep.

Gabriela saw Maria the next week for a Brazilian bikini wax. She said the two had a great chat and set a Saturday evening for our massages. Maria told Gabriela that her and Rey have a nice surprise for us and we should bring a change of clothes and plan to stay the night. I was a little taken back, but ok with it since I will be there. I asked her what Maria is like since she's giving me a massage and she just said very nice and funny. Then I got the courage to ask what she looked like and she said, "You won't be disappointed". I said, well I know she's Latina and has no hair on her pussy. My wife laughed and said I doubt you'll be seeing that.

Saturday finally came and we packed an overnight bag and noticed my wife had packed some pretty sexy lingerie, her smallest swimsuit and some nice clothes. I packed a swimsuit and clothes and we headed out. We got a warm reception when we arrived and as Gabriela had said, both were very attractive and in very good shape. They were both very nice; Maria had Rey had a slight accent but spoke excellent english which was a major turn on for me because I always wished Gabriela had an accent. Maria's body was unbelievable at 5.0 34C, 21, 34 with long jet black curly hair and a beautiful brown completion and big sexy brown eyes that say come fuck me right now.

Now Rey on the other hand was taller than I had imagined at 6.2 as am I and has a great build and in very good shape as I mentioned along with a full head of salt and pepper hair. He is very confident and charming and I can see how he could be appealing to both women and men. He appeared very worldly and he was just a younger version of the "Most Interesting Man in the World", minus the Dos XX. I could clearly see the attraction that I felt my wife had for him.

We all sat down and got to know each other over a bottle of wine. Maria got up and asked if we were ready for the beautiful experience that her and Rey had planned for us? Gabriela immediately said yes and more reserved I said sure. They took us to another room off their bedroom that was very large with two massage tables, a king size bed and the largest in room bathtub Jacuzzi I'd ever seen. They told us to both take all of our clothes, lay down with the towel covering our butts and they walked out.

A few minutes later they returned wearing different clothes. Rey was wearing what looked to be some type of very thin black lounge pants and Maria was wearing only a very sheer virtually see through black gown, but wearing a black thong under.

They approached us at the same time and rubbed oil on their hands and started to work it in on our backs. Maria turned my head away from Gabriela so I could no longer see what was going on. After working on my upper arms and back she moved her hand down my lower back and eventually under the towel and then started rubbing my ass. She whispered in my ear that she didn't think I needed the towel anymore and besides you have great ass.

I was starting to wonder what Rey was doing to Gabriela, but when I started to turn my head Maria turned it back and said don't worry about her. Soon she was massaging my whole ass and spending significant time on the crack of my ass and paying special attention to my asshole, she whispered in my ear asking how it felt and I said awesome. My cock got hard and I adjusted a little relieve some pressure. As she continued rubbing my crack I moved my ass in the air a little to increase the pressure. Next she moved her small soft hand under my balls started to squeeze them and then said so aloud "your right, they're not very big, but very smooth and nice". She allowed me to turn to see Rey and Gabriela smiling at me. I looked at Gabriela and noticed she had nothing covering her and has sitting up so that everyone had a view of hers big tits and pussy.

Maria then had me lay on my back and she started working on my chest as my erection quickly subsided. As this was going on I saw something I didn't think I would ever see, another man rubbing my wife's big tits. She was enjoying it so much she started to arch her lower back and brought her feet on the massage table with her knees in the air. Then the another crazy thing happen, I got hard, real fucking hard and this time it was not Maria, it was from watching Rey exciting my wife.

Then Maria spilled the beans again by saying, looks like he likes what your doing to his wife Rey, he's hard again. Next Maria got some more lube on her hands and started stroking me, then spread my legs and continued stroking me with one hand and rubbing my crack with the other. Each run came closer to going in my ass, but she didn't do it.

Then I snapped out of was a sure orgasm coming my way to the sound of my wife having one. I looked over to see Rey on the other side of her table with her knees in the air and his hands working on her pussy. She was totally freaking out in full ecstasy as he worked her pussy. I had seen something like this on porn where a guy or girl would work on a woman's pussy till she would squirt and cum hard. About the time, my wife squirted her load all over Rey's hand, chest and pants. I was still hard a rock and I felt Maria rub my cock and asshole again and I shot my load on Maria's see thru gown.

She commented on my small cum shot, but Gabriela jumped in and said that was pretty good for me. It's true; I've been a big shooter. Maria pulls her gown over her head to display a perfect set of tits. Her nipples were big, brown and very erect making me think she was excited too. All this was happening while I was still in shock with what Rey was able to do with my wife. I never made her cum like that or sound like that and Rey hadn't even used his dick.

Next thing I heard was my wife say, "I need more, I need some cock"! My dick was now down to a pathetic three inches. Gabriela looked and said to me, baby I just want to feel him inside me. I almost passed out and then Maria spoke up and said, "your penis is not that small, in fact I like it, but you cannot physically do for her what my husband can". "She loves you and if you allow this for her and I will take good care of you".

Gabriela laid there and said one word that has always worked, "please". I nodded my head and Rey helped her off the table to the bed in the room. As he walked by I could see the outline of his huge not even erect cock against his pants. He sat her down on the end of the bed and she immediately slipped her fingers under the waistband of his pants and exposed the biggest cock I'd ever seen in person. Then she stated to stroke and it got harder and bigger to the point she could not get her hand around it. A this point he was at least 10 inches, but what was more impressive was his girth, at least as big around as my wife's wrist.

Gabriela then looked up at me and said, do you like the job I did on his cock and balls, no hair to get in the way! I'll I could think was what the fuck! Then she took it in her mouth sucked it, licked it and soon would fuck it. She pulled it out and looked at me and said, can you believe how much fucking bigger he is than you. Look at his balls, there's huge.

He pushed her on the bed and started eating her pussy, naturally he was better at that too and soon she was screaming her was into another orgasm. As he was on his knees eating her pussy and got view of how big his dick and balls were hanging down and I could see the precum oozing out with a long stream heading toward the bed. Next my wife says, please fuck me now! He climbs on top of her and moves the huge apple shaped head toward her soaking wet pussy then he touches her lips with it and she totally quivers. Then he pushes the head past her pussy lips and she just locks up and puts her hands on his shoulders to slow him down.

As I'm watching this slowly happen my cock gets harder than I've ever felt it. I look at Maria and she drops to knees and takes my whole cock in her mouth and sucks me better than Gabriela ever has. I look back at Gabriela and I see her getting used to his massive cock and she starts to move and with him. Maria stands up and grabs my hand and leads me to the bed so we can both get a better view and then takes my cock back in her mouth.

Soon Gabriela has his whole cock is in soaking wet pussy and he starts to really fuck her. She starts saying fuck me with your big manly cock like my husband can't do. Oh your cock is so fucking big, I can feels the huge manly balls slapping my ass, fuck me harder. I love you David, but he fucks me so good!

Now she cums so hard I can see the juices flowing out around his cock. He gets off of her and lies on his back and he faces her away from him towards my direction and she sits on his fully erect huge cock. She slides her pussy down his cock and starts to ride. I can see his cock getting buried just below her nice little patch of black pubic hair.

Maria stands up and pushes my head toward Gabriela's pussy, but I resist and she says, just lick her clit and she'll have the best orgasm of her life and you'll be part of it. So I go down and start licking her clit and Maria bends over my back and says, don't worry if you tongue touches his dick he won't care. I say I don't want to touch his cock. She moves me out of the way and starts licking my wife's clit and Gabriela starts to go crazy. Then Maria pushes Gabriela up until his cock falls out of her pussy.

Then Maria sucks her husband's cock for a few seconds, then guides my wife's pussy back on her husband's cock. She then reaches up and grabs my neck and pulls me down and French kisses me. She's says now you have tasted her pussy and his cock. Go down there and lick the clit and cock and I will reward you with something you won't ever forget.

So down I go and I lick Gabriela's clit till she explodes with another orgasm. I keep licking and touch Rey's dick a few times with my tongue. Maria is behind me playing with my ass, balls and dick all at the same time. Then all the sudden Rey starts pumping her hard and starts to cum as I'm licking and all at once he pushes Gabriela off his cock and at the same time Maria pushes my head onto his cock and he continues to cum in my mouth and now my wife with Gabriela's help hold my head on his cock and I hear my wife suck the big mans cock and swallow his cum! Humiliated with a mouthful of cum, I finish the deal and swallow the biggest load I've ever seen.

Maria pulls me up from her husbands cock and deep throats me with her sexy tongue. Now if you still like pussy you can fuck me. What do you say? She gets on her back on the bed and says; give me the best your little cock can give. I easily slide my dick in her wet and stretched pussy courtesy of Rey and we start to fuck and she fucks good and hard and cums quick. She says she wants on top and I move to my back and she climbs on and slides down my penis. She fucks like nothing I've ever experienced. Hips grinding so fast and hard that her hair is flying, tits flapping, screaming like whore and I just watch her bald pussy grinding my own hairless manhood. I cum so hard I almost pass out. Maria whispers in my ear that she wants more later.

We all take a shower and go to dinner. The rest of the night will be in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Direction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds