• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max

Jennifer and Max

My name is Max. I'd like to think that I am a regular guy. I'm fit from working out and I play basketball and football in school and it really keeps me into shape. I'm tall and I have bright brown eyes and dark brown hair. Supposedly I have a killer smile that I am told charms the ladies, but currently I don't have a girlfriend.

A few days ago I turned 18. That's when things started getting really crazy for me and where my life got turned upside down, for better or for worse. Now before you read any further, I am not going to say that in the beginning I was proud of my actions at all. What happened was something that I had never expected and I never thought it would go so far or get so out of control.

It all started when I got invited to a party at my friend Scott's house. His parents are the rich type and just happened to be out of town that weekend. Of course Scott wanted to throw a party while they were away and a bunch of us guys agreed to pick up the mess before his parents came back Monday morning.

The party seemed pretty great. Scott's house was huge and it had an underground heated pool in the back of the house that most of the guys were having fun in. They told us to come dressed in swimwear so I was wearing trunks and shirtless. A lot of the girls had been checking me out last night and I couldn't deny that I didn't have a good body. I worked out almost night and day and kept on a strict diet to keep my body in check.

I am going to skip right to the part where things got crazy. I'd had a few beers and was starting to get a good buzz going. I was chatting it up with a few of the ladies when Scott told me to come upstairs and that he had a special surprise waiting for me. I had no idea what that could possibly be, but before I knew it I was being dragged upstairs.

Scott led me to one of the bedrooms and when I walked in I saw Tony and Gary holding one of the girls from the party tight against them and she appeared to be struggling. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next but the girl didn't look happy at all.

Scott looked at Tony and gave a nod toward the bed. "Throw her on there guys and let's get her naked."

I was a little shocked at what Scott was saying and I looked at him. "What's going on, Scott? What are we doing here?" I was starting to look a little scared as the girl screamed as she was tossed on the bed.

Gary and Tony towered over her and she was no match for them as they started stripping off her clothes. It didn't feel right at all and as I demanded to know what was going on, Scott turned to me and grabbed my face so I was forced to tear my eyes away from the scene on the bed.

"Woah, woah, Max. Relax. We're just having a little bit of fun. Jennifer here is about to get her first taste of high school cock from all of us. And I want you to be the first to do her, dude. Seeming as you just turned 18 and all. I mean, us guys got there a few months ago but we figured we'd give you the honors since this is a new thing for you."

I heard Jennifer crying in the background and whimpering but Scott had my face in his hands so I couldn't see what was going on on the bed.

I was staring at Scott in complete shock. "Are you serious, Scott? This feels wrong. She doesn't want it. Wouldn't that be rape?"

Scott laughed. "Hell, no. She's a total slut. You'll see. Give Tony a few minutes with her and she is going to be begging all of us to fuck her by the end of the night."

I couldn't believe what was going on. I really didn't want any part of it. "I don't know, Scott. This still feels wrong to me."

Scott slapped my chest with his hand and he had a big smile on his face. I could tell that he was feeling just as buzzed from the alcohol as I was. He already had a big bulge in his trunks and was getting aroused from what was about to come. "Relax, dude. Just watch and you'll see that this is going to end up far from rape. She was practically begging all of us for it before we took her up here. She's a cock tease and now she's gonna get what she wanted all along."

I still wasn't totally convinced. Now that Scott wasn't holding me I looked toward the bed. Tony was between Jennifer's legs and he was eating her out. His tongue was caressing all over her dripping pussy. Gary was sucking on her nipples, switching back and forth between them so that they were hard as pebbles. I could see erections in their swim shorts and was still baffled by everything that was going on.

Despite the fact that this was forced, Jennifer was starting to enjoy what was happening just like Scott said she would. Tony had pulled the hood off of her clit and was paying special attention to it, sucking on it and lapping at it with his tongue while his fingers probed her pussy. One finger slid inside and was followed by another shortly after as Tony started fucking her with his fingers.

Jennifer bit her lip but then she started to moan as Tony really got into eating her pussy. I could see the juices were really starting to leak out now. Tony's fingers and tongue were coated with them and suddenly Jennifer spread her legs to open her pussy up for the tongue and fingers that were forcing her to feel pleasure she had probably never imagined she would feel from being raped like this.

I still thought it was wrong, but I saw how Jennifer was reacting and felt ashamed as my cock stiffened underneath my shorts.

Scott squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. "You see, what did I tell you? Tony is gonna have her primed and ready for you to fuck like a stallion, bro. And look at her, she is begging to have a cock stuffed in her."

Tony was fingering Jennifer hard and fast. He had three fingers in her now to loosen her up and prepare her for what was inevitable. I knew that if I didn't fuck her the others most definitely were going to and I was powerless to stop it. I watched as Jennifer's hips began to move with the fingers inside of her and Tony was constantly working her clit so she would feel nothing but pleasure from his ministrations.

Tony seemed to know that she was going to cum. He started biting and nibbling at her clit and Gary was furiously licking and sucking on her nipple, his fingers pinching and stroking the other that his mouth wasn't on.

Jennifer suddenly cried out and arched off the bed as Tony's fingers slammed deep into her and a huge orgasm overtook her body. She trashed on the bed as Tony kept his fingers going at a steady pace to prolong the orgasm.

Finally, Jennifer fell back on the bed, panting. It was then I noticed just how gorgeous her body was. She had long blonde hair and green eyes and she was short in height but her hot figure made up for that. There was nothing wrong with short girls anyways. She was curvy in all the right spots and if the situation was different and it was just the two of us I would have willingly had consensual sex with her.

Tony backed off and let his shorts fall. He caressed his cock and I don't know why because I have a pretty big cock but I was shocked at how big it was. He was at least eight inches in length and 2-3 inches thick. He had a monster cock and mine wasn't that far behind, in fact, it was a little bigger than his was. I was well endowed and my cock was a good eight and a half inches long when it was hard and just as thick as Tony's.

Tony turned to look at me and nudged his head toward Jennifer. "Last chance, Max. You don't fuck her then I am going to. Look at her, man. She's panting like a dog in heat. She's just begging me with those eyes to stick it in her. So stop being a pussy and man up or I'm gonna do it first."

I was so conflicted. I was very hesitant to even move. I knew my cock wanted it, but did I really want to be a part of this? Not right now I didn't. I knew it wasn't right. I'd had sex before but never like this. Never with a bunch of guys that I thought I knew really well watching. And I knew no matter how much Jennifer's body might be enjoying this, she said no in the beginning. And no means no, that's what my Dad always taught me.

"I-I can't," I said, shaking my head. I looked at Jennifer and she stared at me for a long moment and when our eyes locked she was smiling at me. I could tell that she was thinking I was probably the only sane guy in the room that had the decency not to use her as a slut like all the other guys wanted to.

She whispered something but Tony was livid with me. "You are such a fucking pussy, dude. Alright, then. You can have my sloppy seconds after I've had my way with her. Or maybe even sloppy third or fourths if the other guys decide they want in first."

I snapped my eyes from Tony to Jennifer and she looked at me and mouthed what I thought was "please help me" before suddenly Tony was positioning his rock hard cock at her pussy. He rubbed the mushroom head of his thick cock all over her pussy, paying special attention to her clit, so his dick would get slick with her juices that were still leaking out.

I tried to move to pull him off but Scott grabbed my arm and yanked me back. Gary was looking at me threateningly and he had shed his shorts and was rubbing the length of his meaty cock up and down with his hand, clearly more than ready to take what shouldn't have been his to take in the first place after Tony.

Only when Tony saw Jennifer nibbling her lip to stifle a moan from the teasing of her clit did he slide the head of his cock into her waiting pussy. He suddenly shoved it in as far as he could and Jennifer screamed as she felt the massive member invading her tightness.

I felt so horrible for her. Tony didn't give her any time to adjust before his hips were pounding her hard and fast. His cock was ramming in and out of Jennifer faster than I had ever thought was possible.

"Oh, yeah, squeeze my cock baby. You like it, slut. Tell me you like it," he grunted, slamming her even harder with his dick. I noticed that suddenly Jennifer's hips were starting to move with Tony's and they were soon fucking each other at a rough pace.

"Oh, fuck, that's it baby. Take my cock, take it all, you fucking slut," Tony grunted, heaving as he kept pummeling Jennifer beneath him with his big dick. He was like a jackhammer now, fucking her so deeply that the bed was shaking with each thrust.

Suddenly, Tony grabbed Jennifer's legs and he positioned them over his shoulders. His cock seemed to sink in deeper if that was even possible and he kept fucking her at a furious pace. Each hard push was met by Jennifer and I could tell by the look on her face that she was unwillingly enjoying the feel of Tony fucking her. I imagined it was because she had never been fucked like this before. Tony had great resilience and showed no signs of stopping any time soon.

Or so I thought. Tony slowed his thrusts and withdrew the cock until just the head was inside of Jennifer's slick tunnel. He was panting hard as looked down at her. "Tell me you want it, baby. Tell me you are a slut for my cock."

Jennifer whimpered and threw her head from side to side.

Tony grabbed her under her chin and squeezed hard, his cock just barely inside of her slick pussy now, threatening to completely pull out and leave her unsatisfied if she were to give him the wrong answer.

"Tell me, you fucking bitch. Tell me that you want my big cock back in you or I'm gonna pull it out and you're gonna miss out on the best fucking of your life from all of us."

Tony was moving his hips mercilessly slow and I could see that Jennifer was trying to thrust against him to take his cock deeper.

Finally, she seemed to break. "I want it. I want you to fuck me."

Tony grinned and released her chin. "Tell me you're a slut for my cock."

Jennifer whimpered, but complied. "I'm a slut for your cock, Tony."

That seemed to be all that Tony needed to hear. With one glance back at me with a satisfied smile on his face, he turned back to Jennifer and began fucking her again. His cock slammed in to the hilt and I could see it pounding her so hard I could have sworn she was going to break. But again her hips were rising and accepting every thrust, even seeming to welcome them as Tony kept up the frantic pace. Her body was out of control.

Tony called her a slut, whore, and cunt as he fucked her. I had never expected to see this side of any of these guys. They were my best friends and now it was like I didn't know them at all. I knew that given the opportunity all of them were going to use Jennifer just like Tony was right now, like a slut. It was humiliating and yet I was still turned on by it. Jennifer seemed to be enjoying it and she was humping back like there was no tomorrow. The smack of their hips meeting with every movement was echoing through the room. Slap, slap, slap, slap.

It was maddening. I was ashamed as I realized that I had undone my shorts and my hand was stroking my thick cock as I watched the scene. I wanted to withdraw my hand from my dick, but I couldn't, I just kept stroking myself and I was incredibly turned on now.

I could tell that Jennifer was approaching a mind-shattering orgasm and I had to figure that was what was turning me on so much. That she was enjoying this, enjoying being raped. Tony had been fucking her for a good fifteen minutes now and the fact that he was well endowed was helping matters because he appeared to be hitting all the right spots inside of her that she never realized could be touched with each push and pull of his cock in her heated wetness.

This went on for several more minutes. Tony must have been fucking her a good half hour before finally they both were approaching their impending release. Tony's hips had never faltered and his pace was still fast and furious, I couldn't believe how much stamina he had. I had to think that they had been doing this at every party that Scott had ever hosted and the thought scared me. I didn't want to be any part of this and yet here I was, stroking my cock and getting more and more excited as I watched Tony get ready to explode inside of Jennifer.

"Oh, here it comes baby. Here it comes. I'm gonna fill you up with my hot seed," Tony warned, his cock still shoving in and out so fast it was almost a blur.

Jennifer was meeting him thrust for thrust and she threw her head back, moaning. "Oh, God, yes. Yes, yes, yes! Your cock is so incredible, Tony!"

I thought I had heard wrong but I knew that's what she had said. I was suddenly scared to take my turn next now, because I knew I probably couldn't hold out for as long as Tony had been fucking her. If I even had a turn before Scott and the others.

Jennifer was really getting off on this now. She was desperate for her release. And it came when suddenly Tony let out a loud howl and his cock erupted in her cunt. I could tell he was cumming because his buttocks clenched and his cock started thrusting real slow as he spurted what seemed like a gallon of cum in her pussy.

Jennifer screamed with Tony as her body shook and trembled. Her thighs were quivering as her huge orgasm overwhelmed her and she milked Tony's cock for every drop of cum it wanted to give her. She seemed to be having mini orgasms on Tony's dick because every time he thrust her thighs would quiver and grip him tighter.

Finally, it was over. When Tony pulled out some of his thick spunk leaked out of Jennifer's used pussy and her eyes were glazed over as she looked toward me and then at my cock. It twitched as I saw the hungry look in her eyes and I knew that somehow Tony had done it. He had transformed Jennifer into a willing slut.

Scott was smirking as I looked at him. "I told you, bro. Look at her. She wants to be fucked by all of us. So go ahead, man. I'll hold off so you can fuck her good for me. And don't pull out. Just put it all in her, dude. She's our cum dumpster for the night."

I was still hesitant even though my cock was rock hard and ready for release. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I had never felt this desperate in my life. Tony had done it and she had begged him while he was fucking her to do it more. She wanted it. I had to keep reminding myself of that.

I walked over to the bed and the guys hooted and hollered as I approached Jennifer. She was staring at me with those starry eyes and I immediately felt a wave of guilt as I looked into her eyes. "I want to fuck you. But I don't want to hurt you."

I was glad that the others were hollering so they wouldn't hear what I said.

Jennifer seemed to be in an almost delusional state. "Then fuck me. Please. I want it."

Had she really just said that? Seriously? I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't stop myself now. I had to have her. I had to make her mine. I moved on to the bed and was pleasantly surprised when she wrapped her arms around my neck and she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Our tongues met and stroked one another's and my rock hard cock was pressed into her belly as we kissed.

When we pulled back, she was staring up into my eyes and she gave me a pleading look. "Fuck me please, Max. Please fuck me. I want to feel your big cock in me. I'm so horny, I can't stand it. Please, please, please."

I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't stop myself. I kissed her again and let out a deep breath in her mouth as I prepared myself for what was to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds