• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 11

Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 11

12

Amisha smiled as she slipped off her sari. She hung it on the tree near the door of light, noticing the wet patch left by her excitement. Absentmindedly rubbing herself, she moaned gently as she remembered how she had stumbled on the doorway to heaven while exploring an old cave in the hills above her village. Manjula had dared her to go in and the rest was history. First Manjula then Pretti had followed her, their fear overcome by the concern for their friend and the unnatural groaning and moaning emanating from the cave. Pretti had stood transfixed as she watched her friends being anally raped by the guardian. The creature hadn't noticed her and she knew she should have run for help, but the scene in front of her caused her hands to slide into her sari and she sunk to her knees. The look of lust on Misha and Manji's faces drove her wild. She watched as their slim brown bodies writhed and shuddered as the slimy appendages violated their bottoms. When Amisha cried out to God, begging to be fucked harder, Pretti knew she wasn't going for help. Pretending to fall down the small incline, she rolled towards the nearest girl. Manji grabbed her and drove her head between her legs and hungrily sucked her sopping kuni. Pretti thought she would die with pleasure as her pretty friend continued to lick between her legs. As she wrapped her skinny legs tight around Manji's face, another of the creature's tentacles found her bottom and she joined her friends in orgasmic bliss.

When the girls came to their senses there was an awkwardness between them that wasn't previously present. They all felt ashamed and agreed never to mention the incident again. The men of their village would never understand and the girls feared being banished or worse.

Amisha found the days dragged on; her nights were filled with dreams of being ravished and her kuni ached and leaked constantly. One by one the girls returned to the cave feeling dirty and ashamed but unable to shake the intense need to be filled with the creature's seed. One by one their disappointment at its absence faded as they found the door of light and heaven's wondrous creatures.

Her thoughts returning to the present, Amisha almost skipped down to the lake, slowing to take in the sights. The girls' little group had grown considerably as she observed most of the young people of her village engaged in a myriad of carnal acts with each other and a variety of mythical creatures. She smiled as she watched her younger brother Pradi with his cock buried deep in Manjula's arse. Both were moaning and rocking back and forth as two flexible appendages rose from the ground to fuck their other hole. As she walked past Pradi, she pulled on the tentacle in his arse and gave him a slap on his skinny bum. The boy shuddered and came in Manjula's arse. He mouthed "bitch" at her with a grin on his face as he continued to ream Manji's sloppy bum. She poked her tongue at him, wriggled her bum and carried on past the next group of sex-crazed couples. Pradi had always lusted after the older girl but Manjula had never seemed to notice the puppy-eyed boy that followed them around. Now they had even started to hang out around the village and Manji seemed to genuinely care for her little brother.

Amisha smiled at a couple of girls being pounded by a pack of shaggy teddy bear-looking creatures. Her kuni ran in rivulets down her slim brown legs as she watched one of the girls cum hard as the creature emptied its load deep inside her. The girl was still shaking from her orgasm when the creature pulled back and two glistening cocks plopped from her twitching holes. A gush of the creature's cum poured from her raised bum, merged with the torrent from her kuni and ran down her legs. The ravished girl smiled back at Amisha as another creature mounted her and she let out a guttural low moan, pushing her slim hips back towards the new invader.

Amisha resisted an almost overwhelming desire to join the two girls. The shaggy creature's cocks burned into her mind and her bum hole twitched in concert with her throbbing kuni. Hurrying past before her shaking legs gave out, she waved at Pretti as the girl sat under a tree with two of the younger girls from the village. Pretti's arse was impaled on a huge cock-like tree root as one of the skinny girls slurped noisily at her kuni. The other girl looked on in adoration and giggled as Pretti fingered her cute little kuni.

Amisha waggled her finger at her friend and Pretti grinned wickedly. Her lust for the village's young girls had grown exponentially and her two cute little friends didn't exactly seem to be worried by the attention. She watched with a slight feeling of envy as the girl who was standing up succumbed to Pretti's attentions and shuddered with pleasure. Pretti held her hand and guided the girl between her legs. Her companion stood up, face flushed and her arousal showing in her deep brown eyes. She sat obediently on Pretti's leg and started to masturbate. Rubbing her rock hard nipples, she moaned deeply as Pretti slipped a finger into her tight bottom. Amisha left the girls as she noticed a flash further around the lake. As she watched, two white girls approached her giggling.

Jessie and Becky exited the portal with an overwhelming sense of excitement. Giggling nervously as they imagined the adventures to come, the girls came face to face with a beautiful girl of Indian extraction. Jessie's pussy went into overdrive as her eyes traced up the girl's long legs, her gaze lingering on the sight between her legs. The girl's pussy glistened with excitement and Jessie shivered. Self-consciously she raised her eyes past the slimmest waist she had ever seen and lingered again on her breasts. Jessie jerked as the girl cleared her throat. Embarrassed by her ogling, she met the girl's eyes and was lost in their brown depths.

Amisha gave the girl a knowing smirk as she met her eyes. The gods have smiled on me today she thought. Village girls hardly ever saw white folks. Most tourists visited the sights or stayed in the cities. Never in her wildest dreams had she dared to imagine a sexual encounter. Yet here she was staring into the eyes of the cutest red-haired girl. Amisha found her blue eyes and creamy white skin intoxicating. The girl was younger than her, almost too young but she was clearly aroused. Thoughts of Pretti diddling the two girls back under the tree rose unbidden in her mind. "Oh well, what's the harm," she thought, as the girl started to speak. Clearly embarrassed by her gawking, the girl babbled in English. Amisha couldn't understand a word so she put a finger to the girl's lips. Locking eyes with her she kissed her gently and their bodies slid together.

Becky looked away as Jess was having a rather intimate moment with the complete stranger. "Damn sweetie, you do like the brown girls," she thought as their embrace became more passionate. She began to feel like a third wheel as the Indian girl started to gently stroke Jessie's puffy nipples. Jessie moaned with delight and Becky moved away and looked down. Immediately movement caught her eye and she noticed another set of brown bodies entwined under a tree. "Time to go exploring," she thought as she waved goodbye to Jess. The girl hardly noticed as the willowy Indian girl continued to rub and nibble on her most sensitive parts.

As Becky passed the threesome of entwined girls by the tree, she spotted an Indian boy masturbating as he watched two girls being fucked senseless by some hairy critters. "Oooh yeah, now that's more like it," she cooed.

It was only the shock of her arrival that prevented Raj from coming the moment the white girl grabbed his cock. He had been watching the Prasad sisters being fucked in both their holes. The brazenness of the act excited him immensely. No man would want them now that their kuni had been used by another. What madness drove them to throw away their future? With no marriage or children, they would be ostracised or worse. The chance of an early death if they brought shame to their family was very real. Raj couldn't bear the thought. They were so pretty as they cried and moaned in ecstasy. "How can this be so wrong?" he thought, as the girl next to him came so hard squirts of liquid jetted from her kuni and her body quaked. Mili Prasad shivered in ecstasy and the corner of her mouth turned up in a dreamy smile. He loved that look and it made his cock harden even more. What he would give to make a girl look like that, to know it was his cock that made her feel that good.

"You like that one don't you pretty boy," Becky cooed, as she felt the boy go rock hard while watching the girl cum.

Raj couldn't believe a white girl was holding his cock. It felt amazing as her hand caressed his brown shaft. The girl slipped in front of him and rubbed her bottom up his manhood. Raj couldn't take it anymore and he grabbed her hips and pressed his cock against her bum hole. Not wanting to soil her if she was a virgin, he pushed into her back door and grunted as her tight arse gripped his cock. It looked amazing to see his manhood slide into her white bottom and he gently slapped her bum checks, feeling an immediate response as she contracted on his cock.

Becky felt the boy cum as her aching bum sent shivers through to her pussy. His penetration had been sudden and clumsy but the extra lubrication was helping and it was starting to feel really good. Watching the show in front of her was really exciting as well. She moaned softly as the boy's thin cock hardened again and started to slowly pump her sloppy bottom.

One of the girls in front of her looked in her direction as another one of the beasts took its turn to ravish her body. Becky thought both girls were sexy as hell and the sight of two huge cocks penetrating their skinny brown bodies caused her pussy to gush. "Oooh god that looks good," she thought. The combination of being bum fucked and watching live porn pushed her over the edge and she came hard. "Oooh fuuck, ooh yeah, ooggh!"

Mili squealed as the shaggy bear pounded her to another quaking orgasm. She knew her and Sunni were in trouble but she couldn't help herself. The creatures had started at their back doors but soon she had felt the second cock rise and push against her soaking kuni. She had looked over at Sunni who had her eyes closed and tears streaming down her cheeks. She watched in fascination as Sunni was double penetrated and started to moan deeply. As the tears dried on her sister's cheeks, Mili watched her expression change from horror to total joy as Sunni rocked back and forth on the twin cocks.

Mili's kuni convulsed and her resolve failed as the beast on her back slid unopposed into her soaking womanhood. That had been several hours ago and the potential consequences of the loss of their virginity had been forced to the back of the girls' minds. A succession of crashing, mind-blowing orgasms had wiped their concerns away as they revelled in the amazing feelings.

The sight of the white girl having sex in the bushes had brought her back to her senses and she craned her neck to see who was fucking her. She recognised Rajan and he smiled at her as the next beast made her squeal like a silly girl. Feeling embarrassed, she noticed he was still looking at her with a goofy expression on his face as he fucked the pretty white girl in the bottom. Mili didn't know him well but she knew he was from a good family and he was kind of cute.

Becky felt the boy cum again when the girl smiled at him and her own body responded in kind. Still shaking and with cum dribbling out her bottom, she took the boy by the hand. "Come on boy, let's go and meet your girlfriend," she cooed.

Mili watched as the white girl led Raj towards her and she smiled as the boy's erection grew at the sight of her. "Oh wow, he likes me," she thought, as the emotion caused her to cum hard on the beast's cocks.

Raj had never seen anything as sexy as Mili cumming and his cock twitched and strained to get closer. He felt an immense gratitude to the white girl who helped Mili separate from the beast by wriggling her own bottom at it. Mili looked up at him with big brown eyes as cum gushed from both her holes and he knelt beside her.

She thought she would die with shame but the boy looked at her with lust in his eyes and she knew he was different. He wouldn't betray her dirty secret and as he slipped his beautiful cock inside her, Mili dared to hope that maybe a love match could save her from her fate.

Becky smiled at the two lovers as the shaggy beast lined her up and rammed its cock hard up her arse. "Ooomph fuuuck, go easy big fella!" she yelled, but the beast wasn't used to resistance and it thrust into her tight bum with no thought for her comfort. Becky felt her bum muscles stretch as the huge organ settle into a metronomic rhythm. Slowly the feeling of discomfort faded and her pussy responded to the feelings in her arse.

Mili watched the white girl's face change as she grew used to the big cock in her bum. She remembered her own experience and felt a naughty thrill, smiling knowingly at the girl. The girl smiled back and Mili realised how sexy she was. Pretty but in a reserved kind of way. Her smile lit up her face and her eyes glowed with intelligence. Mili looked up at Rajan as the boy stared down at her with adoration. "Oh my, you silly man, you choose me over her." Mili seriously doubted she would have made the same choice but her heart soared at the thought and she pulled him down on top of her and kissed him.

Raj was in heaven as Mili wrapped her long legs around his back and their lips met. With a dreamy expression on her face she mouthed, "Fuck me, please baby fuck me." She smiled and Raj came hard. Mili felt his orgasm and her own body convulsed in unison as she felt his seed jet inside her.

Raj looked down at Mili and he knew what he must do. His father was of high standing and quite liberal by the standards of their village. Raj knew he could convince him to let him marry Mili. Love matches weren't unheard of if the arrangement made social sense. No man would know his beautiful bride wasn't pure on their wedding night.

Mili stared at the boy with apprehension as they pulled her little sister, crying and complaining, away from her shaggy lover. Sunni begged to be left to the creatures and she saw Raj's cock grow hard again as he wrestled with her writhing, squirming body. She smiled at him and guided his cock into Sunni's bottom and his attentions eased her naughty sister's withdrawal from the delights of the beast.

Raj felt guilty as hell about fucking Sunni, but the naked girl wriggling against his body as she tried to return to the beast's embrace made his cock hard as a rock. "Hold still you dirty girl," he entreated, before Mili guided his cock inside her sister's sloppy bum.

Sunni slowly came to her senses as Raj gently fucked her. She shuddered as she creamed herself again, luxuriating in the wonderful sensations for several minutes as she came down from her sexual high.

Tears flowed down her pretty face as she realised how badly she was compromised. "Oh god, what have I done!" she cried in shame, as her sister pulled her up and a boy's cock slipped from her bottom. Her legs shook like jelly and gave way. She fell to the ground in abject misery as memories of her ordeal flooded her mind and ignited her kuni. "Mmilli, I couldn't resist, ohh god I'm such a slut," she sobbed. "What boy will want me now?"

Mili took her sister's hand and stroked her hair. "It's ok sweetie, I know of at least one boy who wants you."

Raj stopped his protests as Mili put two fingers to his lips and averted her eyes to his engorged cock. Her coy smile told him she understood his arousal and didn't hold it against him. He turned to Sunni and she looked so vulnerable and cute. He thought of his friend Sandeep and said, "I know a boy who won't be bound by the old ways. Sandeep would give his life to be with a girl as sexy as you."

Sunni couldn't believe what Raj was saying, but Mili reassured her and it was obvious the boy was besotted with her sister. She felt a ray of hope and started to smile when she heard another girl moan beside her. Sunni couldn't believe she had been so tied up with her own encounter she hadn't noticed the white girl. Her bum tightened and juices ran freely down her leg as she turned to watch the beasts fuck the sexy brunette. Sunni was entranced by her creamy white skin and the pounding cocks entering the girl's body. She watched as her sister and Raj kissed the girl and she moved towards them with lust in her eyes.

Mili grabbed her sister's hand. "Not this time Sunni, enough fucking for one day." With Raj they led her to the door of light and Sunni reluctantly followed, her kuni throbbing at the sounds of the white girl's groaning.

Amisha held Jessie's hand and led her up a slight incline and through a grove of trees. This was her happy place and she just knew the sexy young redhead would love it too. Her body quivered in anticipation as she urged Jessie forward.

Jessie was standing before a beautiful pool surrounded by trees. The soft sunlight reflected off milky white waters that were still as a mill pond. Amisha took her hand and they sat in the shallows and kissed.

Jessie found her already highly aroused state was further heightened by the warm waters. She felt wonderful tingly sensations emanating from between her legs and her bum ached and spasmed. Amisha held her wrists, preventing Jessie from succumbing to an overwhelming urge to masturbate. "Oh ooooh god that feels so nice, ohhh god please let me cum."

Amisha felt the pressure wave as the waters rippled behind her. She wanted to see Jessie taken first, so she swung the younger girl around and watched her writhe as jets of bubbles rose from the milky waters.

Jessie's intense need to orgasm was realised almost instantly. A slick tentacle rubbed slowly between her legs, setting off a mind-blowing cum. "Oh fuuck, oooh soo good, oooh," she cooed and shivered. She felt jets of fluid spray against her pussy and moaned again. "Ohh, it's like being in a spa bath," she cried, remembering one of her favourite ways to masturbate at home. Even with her swim suit on she could cum hard by positioning herself over the jets. She felt two tentacles gently pressing against her squirming pussy and came again as they ejaculated, forcing a torrent of cum inside her "Oooooh wow, oh my god I'm in a lake of cum!" she cried, as the realisation hit her. Jessie was so turned on by the dirty thought she didn't notice Amisha orgasm hard as the squirty tentacles entered the Indian girl's slim body.

Amisha moaned deeply as the creature squirted a jet of cum inside her, splashing against her womb. She held Jessie close as the girl's eyes widened and she shuddered in pleasure. "So my pretty white girl loves the cum creature eh?" she cooed as she caressed the girl's sensitive breasts.

Jessie felt so good tears of joy flowed down her face. The creature had entered her bum and the intense orgasms were rocking her body with increasing frequency. She held Amisha tight as both girls came together and kissed deeply. "Oooh my god it feels like being fucked by a fire hose," Jessie moaned as the creature continued to ejaculate in her arse and pussy, causing lovely sloppy warm ripples of pleasure.

Locked together, the creature blew load after load into the smiling, moaning girls until finally exhausted they crawled to the bank and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Becky had passed out as the brutal pounding from the pack of shaggy beasts overloaded her senses. The pack continued to fuck the unconscious girl, causing the pleasure centres in her subconscious mind to lock open. The creatures had finally left but she woke with an earth-shattering orgasm. Thrusting her hands between her legs she writhed in ecstasy. Her legs shook as she tried to rise but the motion sent more ripples through her aching pussy and she came again. "Oh fuuck!" she cried as she crawled up the hill, cumming with almost every forward movement. She collapsed several times in a quivering pile of moaning joy as the orgasms overwhelmed her, but she pushed on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds