• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Mutual Fantasy Finally Fufilled

A Mutual Fantasy Finally Fufilled

My wife and I use Literotica stories as part of our foreplay which almost always leads to great sex. Our favorites are group sex stories which bring back memories of Linda's wild teens and twenties when she often participated in group sex. For me the group sex stories are a fantasy and something I would like to try.

Our love making sessions usually involve her stoking my penis, while reading a Literotica story as she inserts a vibrator into her vagina. As I approach orgasm she sucks my penis vigorously while fucking herself with the vibrator often saying she would like to duplicate this story in real life but she would have to pick the guy or guys which usually results in my flooding her mouth with my semen.

Even after our session she often professes she would like to have sex with several men at once. I must confess the thought really excited me.

When we vacation I always bring condoms just in case the group sex opportunity arises but it has not happened yet until this last trip to Sun Valley.

We arrived at Sun Valley just before dinner and went down to the restaurant for dinner. Although not a drinker Linda did have 2 glasses of wine and after dinner I asked if she would like to go dancing at the hotel bar. She agreed as we entered the bar lots of heads turned to check her out. She is 60 but looks 50 and has a great set of breasts which she likes to flaunt with lots of cleavage. I pick out a table in a remote corner and excused myself. I hit the restroom but did not return to the table quickly hoping someone acceptable to her would hit on her. I did not have to wait long as a good looking man of fifty asked her to dance. Linda did not hesitate and she danced with the man. I returned to the table and watched them dance for several songs. They were really enjoying themselves laughing and talking while dancing. Linda glanced my way and I gave her the thumbs up. They were soon dancing very close and grinding their pelvic areas together. It was obvious the guy had an erection and Linda really worked it. I swear she was having an orgasm.

They returned to our table and Linda introduced Bill a golf course developer here with several other golf course executives for a convention. Linda excused herself to go freshen up.

I asked Bill point blank would you like to join us for a threesome this evening and he readily agreed. Linda returned from the rest room and sat between us as we all had a glass of wine. I placed my hand on her right thigh and Bill placed his on her left thigh. As we moved our hands up we discovered Linda had no panties on so I think she was really on board for a hot evening. We played with her labia and clitoris and both fingered her vagina which was dripping wet and obviously ready for us.

We headed up to the room and I set up my video camera and took out the condoms. After some discussion Linda insisted the condoms were not necessary as she really got off when sperm erupted in her vagina and mouth.

The three of us lay in the bed with Linda in the middle. We kissed and soon had removed Linda's blouse and bra and were eagerly stroking her breasts and sucking her fabulous nipples. Soon all three of us were naked and Linda stoked our cocks as Bill and I alternated between sucking her breasts and sucking her pussy as she stroked our cocks to full mast.

I really wanted Bill to fuck her first to I started stroking his cock with KY jelly as I teased Linda's opening with the head of his penis until she begged to be fucked. I guided Bill's penis into her vagina and he fucked her fast and furious while I pushed my cock between Linda's eager lips. This was my first threesome and the first time I had ever touched another man's cock. The excitement was so great I blew my load into Linda mouth within just 3 minutes as Bill filled her cunt with his hot cum as Linda had a violent orgasm.

I love the taste of pussy and sperm as I often kiss Linda after I cum in her mouth. I immediately lowered myself to the bottom of the bed and started sucking Bill's pussy and cum covered cock. I can't believe I did that and really got off doing it as Linda did just watching. Soon Bill was hard again from my sucking and Linda sucked him off until he came again as I fucked my first cum filled cunt which a a great new sensation for me.

After an hour or so passed we were ready again and I fucked Linda's ass as Bill fucked her cunt (another first for me). What a crazy sensation as our cocks were separated by only a thin membrane. Felt like I was fucking her as a cock was rubbing on my cock. This led to an unbelievable orgasm for the three of us.

After another hour Linda wanted to go again but Bill and I were spent. Bill suggested his 5 buddies would be more than happy to help and Linda agreed we called his 5 buddies explained the situation and they were in our room within 2 minutes.

The five of them fucked Linda in every hole for over 3 hours. She even fucked her first black man which said she had never wanted to do and now she's hooked on black cock.

Instead of checking out the next morning we extended our stay for 3 more nights but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Mutual Fantasy Finally Fufilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds