• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 02

A New Life Ch. 02

12

Ashley and I returned to bed and crawled under the sheet. Our bodies gently touched and we held hands. I was the first to speak.

"When we first met, I was almost speechless. Your natural beauty and personality just overwhelmed me. You were so far out of my league, I could never dream that a night like we had would be possible. Now be honest-do I have any chance with you?"

She paused to collect her thoughts.

"I'm very confused. For the last three years, I've been afraid of entering another relationship. I was so burned by the guy I married that it turned me off to all men. I became jaded and cynical." She paused again, seeming to struggle for words.

"I think I became a person I never wanted to be. I learned to use men like I was used-to get what I wanted. I used my sex appeal and flirting to get men to buy houses. I made them feel important and attractive in order to earn commissions. I was really selling myself, in a way, but it was never physical." She smiled and said, "You're the first client that managed to get into my panties. I'm not really sure how that happened except that I feel a strong attraction to you. I've no idea how our relationship is going to evolve but I know it must be based on honesty and respect for each other."

I responded, "I have to plead guilty to using you also. I knew you were flirting with me and using your enticing beauty to influence my decisions. But I wanted to see how far I could get with you. It had been over a year since I had sex with a woman. I apologize if I took advantage of you."

"I really, deep down inside me, wanted you Jim. I was probably too forward and flirted too much. We Southern girls are usually more reserved. But I've been thinking about you ever since we met. You're very handsome, a good conversationalist, considerate, funny and very different from other men. I turned toward her and caressed my hand up and down her side and hips while we continued to talk for the next ten minutes about our feelings.

Then I changed the subject.

"Ashley, I hate to bring up business at a time like this but I'm really interested in house number six. Do you think that's the best one out there at this point?"

She smiled and quickly switched to business.

"Of the houses I've seen in that price range, number six is clearly the best value. I don't think you can go wrong with it, either to live there or as an investment."

"Do you like it enough to live in it?"

She was surprised and hesitated. After a moment, she asked, "Are you saying that you think we have a long future together, that maybe you are falling in love with me?"

"I am saying that is a distinct possibility. I've never met anyone like you, ever."

"Jim, I don't know what I think. This has happened so fast and was so unexpected. I know that, sexually, I am very attracted to you. You're amazing in bed. How much more is out there that we've not yet shared? Will you mentally abuse me and ignore me like my husband did when you get tired of me. Will you be totally committed to me or sleep around with every little pretty thing that comes along, like my husband did? There's just so much that we need to learn about each other."

I responded, "OK, I understand. Maybe we can take it slower and concentrate on learning about each other, rather than the sex."

Ashley replied, "Well, the sex is good so we can do both, I think." The sly smile spoke volumes.

My caress expanded to include her breast and nipples which were hardening with my touch. She leaned forward and we kissed, slowly and tenderly. I slid my hand up and over her breast. Ashley clasped my arm, put her leg over mine and rolled on top of me, pinning me to the mattress while her pussy wrapped its folds around my strengthening cock. Her hands were on my shoulders and she stared down into my eyes as she again rubbed her clit up and down my shaft. I reached for her breasts and supported them with my hands as she moved.

When Ashley's pussy reached the end of my cock, she took her left hand and reached down between us, carefully taking my erection and leading it to her opening. Ashley slowly slid down as my penis entered her ready vagina. It seemed to go in much easier than before and there were only a few stops and starts as she adjusted to its size. Once I was fully embedded, she sat upright and slowly moved up and down on the shaft. Her eyes had a vacant look and her breathing rapidly increased. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest as she began bouncing up and down-fully seating my cock on each bounce. I reach under to her clit and let my finger rub against it as she bounced. Her face was flushed.

Ashley's orgasm began and I heard a sudden deep gasp. Her fingers dug into my chest and she suddenly stopped bouncing-letting her vagina grab my entire cock in an amazing hug. Her muscles clenched, her eyes closed and she moaned loudly. The climax lasted and lasted as she rocked back and forth on my cock. With her alternating between clenching and releasing my shaft in her vagina, I erupted and shot stream after stream of sperm deep inside her. Ashley could feel it hit and she groaned with pleasure as perspiration trickled down her chest. Ashley relaxed and sat there, quietly, as her composure slowly returned. She looked down and smiled. "Your cock should be in a museum. When I kill you, I think I'll cut it off and send it to the Smithsonian."

"Oh good. Maybe they can display it next to the dinosaur that had one similar to mine."

"Right."

She then changed the subject.

"Let's take a shower. I really should head to the office for at least a few hours."

"Speaking of your office, I do want to make an offer on house number six. That fireplace in the kitchen and the walnut floors sold me." She walked to the shower and turned on the water.

"So what are you willing to pay?"

"I'm willing to pay the asking price. However, I want to see how well you negotiate and I want to make it worth your effort."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?"

"I have a challenge for you-one that you cannot lose. I'll give you half of any reduction you can negotiate on my behalf. For example, if you can buy it for $100,000 less than asking, you'll get a bonus from me of $50,000 in cash. How does that sound?"

Her eyes expressed total shock. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I think you'll earn it with your negotiating skills and that it's a fair deal for me to offer you."

"Is this your way of paying me for sex or because you feel sorry for me? If so, we're finished right now. You can find another agent to close your deal." She angrily pulled away from me.

"Ashley, I would never do that. I have too much respect for you." I reached for her and wrapped my arms around her.

She relaxed, snuggled into my chest and whispered, "I apologize. I'm thinking of you like I did my asshole husband. He used to leave money on the dresser for me after we had sex. He made me feel like a whore. Although times have been tough since I left him, I have never whored myself to anyone and never will."

"All I'm doing, Ashley, is giving you a much deserved bonus for negotiating a great deal on my behalf. I do this all the time in the business world. When the investment bankers secured a much higher than expected price for my business, I paid them a bonus. They're certainly weren't whores, although many people thought of them that way."

After thinking about it for a few seconds, she said, "OK, it's a deal. I have absolutely nothing to lose. I think it's ethically OK for me to accept a performance bonus." She held out her hand and we shook to seal the agreement. Her bare breasts quivered as we shook. She smiled and said, "Let's take a shower. I have to get to work."

While we dressed, I told her that I would get a car and do some shopping for dinner. I noticed that she had lots of salad in the fridge but not much meat like I wanted.

"There's a Whole Foods store over on Roswell Road that sells wonderful meats and fish. It is called Harry's Farmers' Market. They'll have anything you want. I'm going to head to the office and research the history on your house. Maybe that will give me an edge when I call the other realtor and make an offer. Do you want me to pass each offer and counter offer on to you prior to final agreement or do you want me to handle it all?"

"I want you to handle everything and surprise me tonight with the details." She smiled from ear to ear.

"I'll make you proud of me."

"I already am, Ashley. Now go get them, girl. Kick their butts."

She made a wild animal growl sound as she walked out the door.

I needed some cash from the bank because I sensed a big payout to Ashley was coming soon. I looked up the BOA contact information on my iPhone and called the number. "Hi, I need to speak to Mr. Arnold." In just a moment, he came on the line.

"Hi, David Arnold speaking."

"Good morning, Mr. Arnold. My name is Jim Munson. Mr. Lewis asked me to call you when I needed to withdraw a significant amount of cash."

"Good morning, Mr. Munson. What's your account number?"

I gave him the number and he asked, "Can you hold the line for just a moment?"

"Sure." I knew he was quickly checking the records. In just a minute, he came back on.

"I'm sorry for the hold. How can I help you?"

"I need to withdraw $100,000 this afternoon and have it delivered to the Westin Hotel Downtown. It can all be in hundreds. Can you make that happen by 3:00pm?"

"Absolutely. No problem at all. Mr. Thomas Clark, who's an officer in our bank, will deliver the cash and a plain-clothes security officer will accompany him. They will be there as close to 3:00pm as possible."

"Thank you, sir. I really appreciate the fast service."

"You're certainly welcome. Just call me anytime."

After we disconnected, I called the local BMW dealer and asked for sales.

"Hello, new car sales. How can I direct your call?"

"Hi, I'm new in town and would like to purchase a car. I'm currently staying with a friend in Buckhead and need a lift to your dealership. Can you send someone over?"

"Right away, sir. We have a driver who can come now and will be there in about 20 minutes. Would that be OK?"

"That'll be fine. Thanks."

The driver arrived and we returned to the dealership. He told me that Tyler Briggs, the new car sales manager, would meet me in the showroom lobby.

"Mr. Munson, so glad to see you. Welcome to Atlanta."

"Thanks Tyler, please call me Jim. I'm moving to Marietta shortly and want to purchase a 535i if you have one in stock."

"That's great, Jim. We have several here. Are there any special features or color preferences?"

"I like that silvery blue color you offer and I want the premium sound system."

"Let me have one pulled around for you and we'll take it for a test drive."

In just a few minutes, a still dripping wet 535i like I wanted was delivered. After a quick walk-around, I slid behind the wheel and Tyler rode shotgun. It was a fun ride. The car was super quick and handled beautifully. I especially liked the acceleration as we entered the expressway. Its takeoff threw my head back and the engine sound was pure excitement. I was sold.

"Tyler, I'll take it. Let's do the paperwork on it while your team preps it for me to drive away. I am sure you'll give me a $2000 discount, right?"

"I think we can do that, Jim. Do you believe you can get the financing approved that quickly?"

"I think so. A call by you to Bank of America should be enough. I'll give you the contact information and they can fax their commitment to you in just a few minutes."

And it happened just that fast. Within an hour, I left the dealership driving my dream car.

Since it was only 11:00am, I decided to call Ashley and see if we could meet for lunch. She said she could take a quick lunch and would meet me at Canoe.

"It's a lovely restaurant, also on the river, that has great seafood and salads."

"You going to have unsweetened ice tea and a Cobb salad again?"

"I think I'm going to need extra energy tonight so I'll go for something more substantial this time."

Ashley was right. Canoe was in a beautiful setting along the river and valet parking made it really easy to arrive and depart. I arrived first and my new car was taken away as I walked to the door. In just a few minutes, Ashley arrived. The receptionist again acknowledged Ashley like a long lost friend and escorted us to a river view table. This time, we sat opposite each other and enjoyed talking about the river and what a great menu Canoe offered. She ordered a crab cake sandwich and unsweetened ice tea (duh) and I ordered the Panko crusted George's Bank cod and sweet tea. She smiled.

"What are you smiling at?"

"It don't take long for you damn Yankees to start drinking sweet tea when y'all come down here."

"I have to keep my energy up for tonight." She gently kicked my leg under the table but it still hurt. Those high-heel pointed toe shoes were dangerous.

Two attractive women at a table across from us noticed the kick but glanced away quickly when I looked in their direction.

The drinks and food arrived shortly. We continue to talk about nothing really but it was obvious that we were enjoying it. Ashley laughed freely and often. I didn't mention the car. That would be my own surprise tonight. We whispered a few sexually charged comments and I then felt her shoeless toes working their way up my trouser leg. She smiled and I smiled. And the two ladies across from us smiled. When I glanced their way, one of them winked at me. I smiled again. I love the ladies of Atlanta.

I asked Ashley about the house but she said she would give me the details tonight.

"You do trust me, don't you?"

"Sure, but I was just wondering."

"Just be patient and let me handle everything, OK?"

After her car was delivered, we kissed and she left quickly. Then my car was delivered and I decided to head back to house number six one more time.

To my surprise, the reality sign said it was sold. Oh no-surely not. Could someone have beaten me to it? I stopped and called Ashley.

"Hey lady, I just went by the house and a sold sign is showing. Did we miss out on it?"

"Jim, would you let me handle it? I'll fill you in tonight, just like you wanted me too. OK?"

I hesitated and then agreed.

"OK, I'll work on preparing dinner. What time will you be coming home?"

"It'll be between 5:30 and 6:00 depending on traffic."

"Good. I did get a car this morning and am headed to Harry's now. See you tonight."

"Goodbye Jim." I could hear her laugh before the phone clicked off. So, that meant she did the deal. I was very relieved.

Harry's was very busy and, like Ashley said, they had top quality meats and seafood. I stocked up on filet mignon, rib eyes, lamb chops and pork filets. The fresh fish still seemed like they could be alive. I bought two trout and one red snapper. The bread and cheese offerings were fantastic. Some of the bread was still warm so I bought two loaves and several types of cheese. The vegetable and fruit selection was amazing. They even posted where each product was grown and I loaded up. Just $425 to settle the bill and I was off and running back to Ashley's place to drop it off. It was already 2:30 so I still had just enough time to get to the Westin.

Only a few minutes after I arrived in the room, a call came from the front desk. "A Mr. Clark is here to see you Mr. Munson."

"Thanks, I will be right down." As I arrived at the front desk, I saw the two men I expected over near the lobby fountain.

"Are you Mr. Clark?" I asked.

"Yes, are you Jim Munson?"

"I am."

"Great. This is Mr. Buckley with our security division. We'll need to see your ID."

"Of course." I pulled my driver's license out and showed it to them.

"Thanks. Here's the currency you requested. I need you to sign this receipt. You're more than welcome to recheck our count but I suggest that it not be done here."

"No need for that. I appreciate you coming downtown to deliver this."

"Our pleasure, Mr. Munson. We appreciate your business." We shook hands and they departed through the front door. I returned to my room and packed clothing for another night at Ashley's. On the way out, I stopped at the front desk and told the reservation clerk that I'd be away again that evening.

The drive back to Ashley's was fun. I took the long way home going up the Interstate all the way to Kennesaw, which is about 25 miles, and then back down to Buckhead. I loved this car. It handled as well as any car I had owned and the sound system was superb. I felt like I was on the stage with U2.

After arriving at her townhouse, I set to work on dinner. The final menu plan included grilled trout filets on a bed of wild rice, white asparagus, oven baked rolls and a fresh garden salad with Parmesan cheese. For dessert, I prepared a fresh fruit salad with a dark chocolate sauce. Our wine was a New Zealand sauvignon blanc named Cloudy Bay.

Ashley arrived at 5:45 and I met her at the door with a glass of wine.

"My god. The house smells wonderful. Did you bake bread?"

"Just for you, dear lady." She threw her arms around my neck and we kissed.

"I could get used to having a man around if he can cook."

"Well it's not a complicated menu but I think you'll like it." We walked to the kitchen and continued talking while I prepared the asparagus. The fruit salad was ready and she picked out a large strawberry that lay on top and bit it in half.

"This berry is fantastic!"

"Just wait till I add the dark chocolate sauce to it."

"Ho, ho, ho. You know the secret to my heart. I could kill for dark chocolate on fruit."

She asked to be excused as she headed for the bedroom to change and freshen up. I was wondering when she would break the news to me about the house but decided to let her choose the time and place.

I could hear the shower running as I placed the dishes on the table and lit the two candles I'd found. Only when I knew she was ready did I begin grilling the trout. Fish only takes three or four minutes to grill and must be served hot.

She emerged from the bedroom in a lovely dark blue dress with simple gold jewelry. Ashley was a radiant young lady and this dress showed her assets; her blond hair on that shade of blue was just over the top.

"You're beautiful." She smiled and twirled around to show me all sides.

"And," I added, "you're just in time." I plated the rice and trout filets then added the veggies before carrying both plates to the table. I pulled out the chair for Ashley and asked her to be seated. I returned to the kitchen and brought the salads and wine.

Our toast was to the future and our relationship.

"So how was your day, Jim?"

"Actually, it turned out to be busier than I thought it would. I went to the BMW dealer and tossed around your name quite a bit. They gave me a new 535i that's now parked outside. It's amazing how much pull you have with them."

"What?"

"You didn't see it?"

"Yes, but I thought it belonged to one of the neighbor's visitors just using one of my spots. So that's your car? I thought you were going to get a rental."

"What do you think about it?"

"She's beautiful. And I bet she flies."

"She does. I was thinking about driving her and you to the mountains this weekend."

"I would love that. I've not been into the Georgia mountains in quite some time. It's so pretty and serene there."

The dinner was delicious and we enjoyed the lively give and take discussion about my day shopping. She really liked my cooking.

"So tell me about your day, Ashley."

"Oh, I almost forgot. You now own a house. As always, I made a good deal for you. You can thank me later." I smiled.

"We got lucky. When I looked up the records on that property and cross-checked the names with Lexus Nexus, I learned that the owner was out on bail on fraud charges. He was trying to dump the house to raise money for his defense. They were in a desperate situation and the house had been sitting there for a while. The right buyer had just not come along."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds