• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 03

The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 03

12

* This is the concluding story of this three-part series. Once again, thanks for reading and, once again, do not read if you are looking for monogamous consenting material.

We woke up in the hotel on Thursday morning after our Wednesday evening of normality, although I use that word loosely.

Adele enjoyed a night off from her series of challenges, but both herself and her partner Paul, and myself and my curvy lover Jade, stayed in a family suite with two double beds, and too much wine did lead to a lot of fooling around, although we did impose a 'no fucking' rule as this week was all about the clever, cocky Adele getting what was coming to her.

We did take some wonderful pictures, at the girls giggly request, of each of them, one at a time, crouching between our two hard cocks, one in each hand. For some reason they decided to play up for the camera, and the theme seemed to be old school porno shots!

We drank a lot, we laughed a lot, and it was after 4am before we finally began to pass out, although only after Jade had done her usual submissive rounds of various body parts and holes with her tongue, and I have fond memories of a long, slow cock-sucking exhibition from Adele.

Still, while that used to be quite a story for our sexy foursome, regular readers will know that things have moved on so much since those type of nights.

Adele had confessed her fantasies to me, without knowing, in an internet chat room and she was now being manipulated, unaware, into carrying them out, one by one, as part of her week of challenges.

She'd already spend three days wooing her boss, and had got to live out her lurid daydreams of teenage-style fumbles, which resulted in her sucking her boss dry and being finger fucked over his desk, and here lies the problem...

Under the rules of her challenge, she was forbidden to cum, but had not been able to control herself, meaning that, in one way or the other, she would need to be punished.

Our plan today was to take Adele to an exclusive sex club that only opened two or three times a month. It was about 200 miles from where we live, so I was pretty sure we'd have anonymity. I had to send them pictures of all four of us, then wait for them to admit us to the club for one day only. Thankfully, we all passed the test. On saying that, it's not a surprise given that Paul and I were bringing a smoking hot blond and a voluptuous, brunette slave.

Jade and I woke up around noon and, seeing our matching couple still passed out, we decided to go for a walk, and it was then that Jade suggested an idea for punishing Adele for enjoying a forbidden orgasm with her boss. I was surprised that she'd thought of such a fiendish plan, and it took me a little while to let it sink in, but there was no denying that it was the perfect way to punish Adele, even if it had consequences. I could tell you, but that would spoil the surprise!

We met our best friends in the lobby in early afternoon and headed into a nearby town for a shopping spree ahead of tonight. Adele had no idea what was going on and I am sure that Paul kept the secret, but our first job was to buy them both outfits. I say outfits, but truth is that they'd be going in long coats with very little underneath.

Jade was free to choose her own but, as we arrived in a quite sizeable sex shop, Adele was told she'd have to wear what she was given.

"Really?." she quipped sarcastically. "Whatever will I do?"

We laughed but, once again, this sweet friend of ours irked me with her over-confidence.

After picking through a few rails of saucy outfits, I pulled one item off it's resting place and showed Paul. He just smiled his approval.

"Adele, this is for you. No top, just this. And no panties, either."

I threw it at her, and she was left holding what was best described as a red cheerleaders skirt, but one not long enough to even cover her pussy, let alone her ass.

"Off you go then," barked Paul. "Try it on."

She wiggled away into the changing room, trying to appear unmoved by the whole occasion.

Before long she pulled the curtain back and stood there in what was more of a belt than a skirt. It stopped almost level with her clit, the pleats brushing constantly against her most sensitive part, while a quick turn showed that it didn't even come close to covering her ass. Perfect.

"Wait there Adele. I think we need an objective opinion," Jade chipped in, being the naughty bitch that she is.

Seconds later she was leading the male shop-assistant, a student type, by the hand to the dressing room, his eyes bulging and his body freezing at the sight that confronted him.

"Go on then, show him the back!" added Jade.

Adele did so, and the young lad vigorously nodded his approval, before being sent away again to his check out, and he was still blushing when we paid for our skimpy garments, which now included a tiny leather mini-skirt for Jade, again missing a top.

We found a cute little cafe for an late lunch, and told Adele over our first drink of the day - a nice way to kick off the hangover - that we would be going to a sex club at 5pm and once we arrived she would again be under our control, and was to obey every command. She sat up straighter in her seat, but again tried to hold this air of confidence.

"Fine."

Both girls were to change in the hotel room, while Paul and I would go fully dressed before losing everything once we arrived, which was a rule of the house for all men.

We had two hours to kill before leaving, so we lounged in the hotel bar, topping up our courage with wine and then heading to the room to get ready, which involved a doubling up in the shower. At the girls insistence they took a picture of both Paul and I in the shower at the same time, which was like something out of a gay chatline advertisement! I have to admit, it was funny.

After hurrying the girls along, we were soon in a taxi which took us to a bar across the road from our real destination. We had a shot for luck then made our way over, entering through a side door belonging to quite a large, square building.

We were greeted by a burly, suited man, who asked for the email that we were told to print out, then he waved us inside, into a tiny, dingy reception area.

"Go through that door, use the lockers for clothes then come back here."

He was short, and abrupt, and a look from Paul, however silent, simply said "are you sure about this?"

I told him it would be fine, although it was awkward when we were eventually standing naked beside the doorman, waiting on the girls. How can it take them two minutes longer than us when all they had to do was take off their coats?

Their state of undress did little to phase our tattooed receptionist, as he ran threw some basic rules with the four of us. 'Plenty for everyone' he said a few times, then he opened a locked door and told us to walk to the end of the corridor and knock on the door at the far end.

We did just that, taking a leap of faith as we resigned ourselves to whatever lay in wait. We reach our destination, and knocked.

The door swung open, and what greeted us was elegant, plush and classy. Red carpets, massive sofas and chairs, a swanky bar and about 70 people already conversing with each other. We all could sense the relief.

"Alright," I told Adele, "you are our property again. Let's get a drink and go explore."

We did just that, heading from the main lounge area and popping our heads into various rooms of all shapes and sizes. Some were simple with beds in them, while others were empty with straps and restraints attached to the walls. One had chairs and tables with holes cut out in appropriate positions, while another simply had one toilet in the middle. It was like a Disney World of perversion!

More to the point, we soon realised that about another 50 people had already begun to indulge, and on our quick survey, we had already witnessed simple cock sucking, two women using toys on each other (that's another room!), a foursome on a bed... and it was only early evening!

The girls were forever passing comment and giggling, and they were also attracting looks themselves, although there were other very attractive women there too.

However, despite having to send a photo of all four of us, there were people here of all shapes and sizes, young and old, so the email process must have been as much about balance as anything.

Eventually, we came to another 'lounge area' and other 30 or so people having drinks, and off that bar area were even more rooms. I could only imagine what this place was going to be like later tonight, but I remembered that the mission was the important thing, and I left Jade and our friends at this second bar and began to check out some of the other rooms.

The first door I opened was into a room with a bed although this time it was massive, and no doubt host to many an orgy. A little further down was a normal sized room with a poker table, with a sign saying 'forfeits only' hanging above it. Very kinky.

This area of the club was not yet bustling, but I eventually found the room I was looking for, a simple square box with holes in it, albeit ones that appeared covered up or filled in. I ducked my head inside to survey the scene, and there was a pillow on the floor, and each wall had three holes in it at different waist levels, while the top foot or so of the wall was actually a two-way mirror, allowing the person attached of the throbbing member to see his victim, but not the hungry mouth to see the owner of the cock.

On the inside, each hole had a shutter, a little like a airplane window blind, which was pulled to the side by the girl as a way of giving a green light to strange dick. It was ideal, and I grew a little just thinking about it.

I walked back to find my lovely threesome on a couch, drinking rum and, thankfully, they had kept one for me. Jade was on Paul's knee, her feet dangling across onto Adele, which was enough to render her skirt redundant, as her pussy spent more time in full view than not. Adele, even sitting normally, was on show, and would be all evening.

As we began on our next drink, I whispered to Paul and he went to check out the glory hole room, returning with a negative.

"It's busy."

"What is?" snapped Adele immediately, her senses heightening.

"The room we need for the first part of your challenge!"

She said nothing, as Jade let out a dirty laugh, before standing to allow Paul to return below her.

And it was Jade who would return with better news twenty minutes later.

"It's empty! Let's go! Are you ready slut?"

"For what, exactly?"

We began to lead her towards her first port of call tonight, while I explained to her what she must do, pretending that I didn't know she had brought herself off thinking about this many times.

"You might not like this, but we think it's about time you got payback for all your ordering about of Jade, so we are taking you to a Glory Hole room, and you can't come out until you've made five cocks cum!"

She had a smile on her face, but remained very cool.

"Lucky I am a good little cock sucker then."

I explained the system and in she went, with Jade remarking, "Don't be shy, bitch."

Within 20 seconds we heard the noise of a glory hole being opened for business, and a shaft of light shooting out to confirm this. The room inside was bright but the area outside less so, causing this torch like beam to alert passers by. A few guys looked but didn't stop, but then a stocky, tattooed man took the bait, and walked towards the hole. He peered through the glass and, on seeing the sexy young cum-slut on her knees, immediately jammed his stubby, fat dick through the hole.

All three of us walked around to the other side and looked through, seeing Adele kneeling on the cushion and greedily sucking down her first length.

She was enthusiastic, working it to full attention in seconds, licking around the head, then plunging down until her nose was pressed against the wall. She reached across and opened the second hole beside her, which was soon filled by another length, this time a little more slim but a good eight inches. It looked good in her left hand as she worked it, preparing it for her next course.

I walked around slightly and realised that once one man had accepted, this alerted all others in the area, and there were at least seven candidates eyeing up their options.

The first guy was moving back and forward, almost fucking the wall, so I returned to the other side, Jade now standing behind Paul and gentling massage his balls and pulling slowly at his hardness.

"Poor boy," she said. "He's almost bursting watching his girlfriend release her true whore. I had to help him out."

I smiled and looked through the glass just in time to see Adele stationary, her nose pressed against the wall, gurgling noises filtering through the wall as our first stranger fucked her mouth faster and faster, and from this side of the wall we could hear the familiar sound of a man exploding, his grunts attracting more visitors, men and women alike, as Adele swallowed his load, not spilling a drop.

With a quick shuffle over she was now working the top of her second erection, as the younger, patient man fed his balls through the hole also, causing Adele to drop a little and lap at his tight sack. She was wanking him furiously, and he was already making ominous noises.

I did wonder if Adele knew we were watching, as her hand became a blur, pulling him at 100 miles per hour, all the while sucking on his stones. He popped, sending streaks of cum almost as far as the wall we were watching from. I looked across at Paul, who was fixated on the vision before him, as his lover sank her lips around the now flagging dick and cleaned it up, almost as if she was thanking him for sticking his meat through the hole.

Jade was now on her knees, nursing his aching member in her mouth. Sucking him as slowly as possible, keeping him on the edge but not over. She simply popped him out of her mouth and said, "Sounds like number two. Is she on her third yet?"

I looked back and confirmed that she was, then made my short walk back to the side where all the action was happening, glancing at her next assailant, who was about the same age as us, and of average build and looks.

When I returned to my position, I found it had been taken by an old man, with grey hair and a big hairy, hard dick. Fair enough. It's not like you can reserve a place at the glory hole!

I managed to still peer in from behind Paul, enjoying the view as Adele teased her third lucky patron. I noticed that she had closed the glory hole beside her, which maybe explained why the older man had made his way to my position, guessing that she might be heading this way next.

I wandered back around beside the man who was being sucked and jerked by Adele, and looked down from my position, only a few feet away from the bobbing head of my blond friend, her eyes closed, her attention firmly on the blow-job at hand. She quickened her pace, totally in control of proceedings, then lifted herself up from her knees, pumping the dick with her hand and releasing his seed over her pert little tits. She moved it after each gush, making sure that each globe received its fair share of cream, then she performed another porn-style cock clean up.

It was from here that she crawled over on her knees and opened a hole at the other side of the room, and to her surprise it was filled within a second by our more mature visitor who had taken my place.

His white pubes provided decoration around the edge of the open hole, and his well-used manhood stood proudly an inch from Adele's face and, within seconds, inside her mouth.

Adele's boss was older than her, but this guy must have been touching sixty, but that's the beauty of a glory hole. While she would have spotted the hair around his prick, that's about all she had to go on, so she simply jumped straight in and set to work on her fourth.

Like the first guy, she seemed to be chocking herself on it, and for the first time she seemed to be making rather loud noises herself, her hand darting between her legs, much to the enjoyment of another man who was watching from my side.

I was pretty sure this old guy would not last long, given that he was currently skull fucking a girl half his age, so I headed back to his side, only to find Paul in the same position, with my Jade still on her knees, but she was now slowly pulling off Paul with one hand, while her other had reached across and was massaging the old man's balls through the back of his legs.

"I had a spare hand baby." was all she could manage as the man tried his best not to let his legs buckle underneath his body, sweat beginning to break out all over as his breath shortened and he matched a guttural moan to the spurts of jism he was now sending down Adele's throat.

His hands reached up and rested on the wall in front as his wrinkly meat slipped from the hole. He looked spent but very, very happy.

He looked down at Jade and said, quietly, "Thank you."

She grinned, replying, "Any time."

At the very same moment, our attention was caught by the shaft of light coming from exactly where Paul was standing. We'd almost forgot he was at a glory hole opening, and we looked at each other. What should we do?

Jade answered that question as she reached up and guided Paul's dick through the hole and into his girlfriends mouth. Did Adele realise that this was not a strange cock at all?

Well, if she did, she didn't stop and, besides, she didn't have any time to as poor Paul, after watching his girl suck off four cocks in front of his very eyes, shot his loads within about thirty seconds, not helped by the fact Jade had been pulling at him for the past twenty minutes and was now behind him on all fours, licking his balls, which in turn caused more than a few men and women to stop behind her and enjoy the view.

Adele swallowed his load and licked him clean, as she did all five men, and with this she had completed her challenge. The door flung open and, with a twinkle in her eye, she announced, "Fun! I need a shower and a drink."

With that we walked back to the lounge area, the cum now dry on her tits, her lipstick now a thing of the past. We ordered more rum and coke as Adele was pointed towards the 'in-house' showers, which were actually in one of the rooms beside the bar area. They were open showers for anyone to use, for cleanliness reasons or anything else.

Soon enough, we were four again, with Adele marking her return, minus her pointless skirt, with a typical Adele comment.

"Paul, honey, should you not shower now as well, seeing that your dick lasted about five seconds when you stuck it through the hole?"

We all laughed, as Paul sheepishly headed for the same room, and Adele began to answer Jade's questions about her experience in the glory hole room. She was quite illusive, maintaining that she wasn't going to fail another challenge like yesterday and was glad she succeeded tonight.

"Half succeeded."

"What do you mean?"

"You are only half way through your challenge. The other part is yet to come, and on that note Jade, do you want to go for a walk and sort out that thing?"

"Ah, yes, of course. Back soon."

With that she strutted off into what was now a busy arena of sexual lust and positive vibes. It would be 20 minutes before she returned with a simple, "Sorted, eventually. Let's have one more drink first though. Come to the bar with me Luke."

As I did, she told me what had happened to her while she was away.

"Fucking hell. There's about ten black guys in here, five of them have the same size dicks as Paul, two of them were big but not big enough and one was about four inches erect, which I could see as he was being sucked off by some guy and his wife!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds