• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Dark and Rainy Night

A Dark and Rainy Night

It was a dark night, rain was coming down in an absurd amount and my stupid self was driving in this mess. Why? Well, that would be because of my mother. After my father died in a car accident a few years ago my mother absolutely refused to drive herself anymore, which meant me or one of my sisters had to take her everywhere. At some point a few months ago, and after being hassled relentlessly by yours truly, she started dating again. She wasn't into it very much emotionally, although she did meet some pretty nice guys now and then, she mostly just had meaningless sex on the first date then bail after that, after all it had been several years since her husband was around to give it to her.

Anyway, late at night, close to midnight, I received a call from my mother. After some well-placed profanities I finally pieced together that the guy she met was supposedly checking out other women, she got mad and left him. We live in a decent city, but public transportation is pretty much dead at this time of the night. He was supposed to be her ride home and now that she left obviously that wasn't going to happen. "So, what do you want me to do about it? I'm not going to go kick his ass for you."

"Of course not sweetie, I just need a ride."

"Seriously, mom? It's Friday night, my buddies Jeremy and Ryan are here hangin' out. I can't bail on them." Obviously not true, but I figured I may as well try to score some sympathy points I can redeem later when I need something or get into trouble.

"I'm sorry, but that asshole drove me all the way over to Luigi's, I can't walk home, and it's like 15 miles."

"Fine, fine. But remember, you totally owe me for this."

"I know, thanks, I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

Seeing as how it was my day of I never bothered to really get dressed. Now that I had to go somewhere I threw on some pajama pants and off I went. On my pathetic Friday night I am called to pick up my mother from her equally pathetic love life. As I slink out to my car I notice some pretty ominously dark clouds some distance off. Hopefully I can make it back before it starts pouring, and even more important that those clouds don't know out the power, gotta get my porn somehow after all.

After braving the cold, dark and damp night I arrive and see my mother sitting on a bench outside. Casually I drive up, roll down my window and, as non-corny as I can say, "Hey there beautiful. Why you sittin' there all alone?"

For a woman in her early 40's she was quite attractive. Although not huge her 38 C's were quite impressive, and hardly sagged at all, her ass wasn't model quality, yet it was still decently firm. She looked up and chuckles when she sees my face. "Waiting for my gorgeous son...have you seen him anywhere?"

"Ouch, mom, that stings. Hurry and get in before you get wet." She jumps up, pulling down her incredibly short dress, and hopped into the passenger seat.

The next few minutes were unsurprisingly quiet. My mother and I don't chit chat a whole lot. At least it was quiet until the rain started, and by started I mean seriously came down hard. My mother just had to keep chiming in being a backseat driver. "Watch out for that puddle," and "slow down," and of course "where did you learn to driver?"

I was getting seriously frustrated at her and looked her straight in the eyes. "Look, I'm a pretty decent driver, and it's more distracting with you trying to correct every mistake than anything. Just please stop trying to—"

My mother interrupted me and shouted, "dog!"

I swerved, barely missing the ragged looking thing. In the course of doing so my car began to slide sideways on the soaked pavement. I had no control over my car. After what felt like an eternity we came to a stop when my car slammed into a guard rail on the side of a short drop. I'm still not sure if my car weakened it, or the rain had made the dirt too soft or both, but suddenly my mother, my car and I began rolling down the cliff. If before felt like an eternity then I don't know how to describe this feeling. Mere moments are feeling my car slam into the ground at the bottom of the hill my vision blurred and I slowly drifted off.

"Colin! Colin! Wake up, Colin!" I heard as I slowly began to open my eyes. Apparently my mother had not worn her seat belt and somehow had managed to land on top of me, still buckled in, and pinned due to the roof being partially crushed. "Colin, honey, are you ok?"

"I felt like a ton of bricks had landed on my, but don't feel like anything's broken." I glanced around. There was nothing. No other cars around, no lights pointing to signs of life, nothing. In fact the only light came from the headlights still casting their beams on nearby trees.

"Good, good. Can you move? Where's your phone? We gotta get out of here," my mother was acting frantic.

"MOM! Calm down. Look, hold on." I tried wiggling but her body was pressing against mine in a way all I could move was my right hand. "My phones in my left pocket. I can't get it, can you?"

"Lemme try." My mother was pinned equally as bad as I was but she still struggled to move. She did have her left hand free and tried to reach, but it was just the tiniest bit too short in this position. "Fuck. It's no good, I can't reach."

"What about reaching behind your back?"

"Um...let's see." My mom shifted just a tiny bit and moved her arm around her back, but was blocked by the steering wheel. "Dammit! Wait...what about...this." She reached below the steering wheel somewhere. I could feel her hand on my thigh. She was trying to reach underneath her body to get to my pocket. I was so entranced I didn't notice for several seconds after she froze. "What's this?" she glared at me.

In between her legs, touching the tip of her fingers was the tip of my cock. Somehow it much has been shifted and came out during the debacles. I'm not going to lie and say my cock is a foot long or anything, but I have a decent 7.5 inches, and decently thick. When it's soft it's still about 3-4 inches or so. As I felt her fingers touch it my cock jerked and started ever so slowly growing. "Oh my god. I am so so so so so so so sorry, mom. I swear it was an accident."

She didn't even say a word, but continued moving her had to my pocket. By doing to her palm started caressing my cock causing it to grow even further. Within seconds it was at full mast. After trying for a minute or two, and failing to reach my pocket she gave up, withdrew her hand and, as she did so, her lower body fell ever so slighty.

Our eyes locked at we both realized my head was pressing up against her lower lips. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem. Cock vs. panties and all, but because of her date she had nothing on. I assume she never wore panties to ensure she got some on her dates. She just stared at me for a couple of seconds then whispered, her voice broken, "You can't be in there, get out."

Frantically she began twisting and turning as much as she could. Due to the tight confines she didn't really have anywhere to go. Her efforts merely rubbed my cock even more as she caused my head so slip between her lips and into her moist cavern. This only freaked her out more and she moved more and more. At some point she realized, as I could already feel, her movements were causing my member to rub her clit making her dripping wet.

She looked into my eyes again. "ok...here's the deal. You move down and I'll move up and much as we both can. Go!"

Without giving me time to chime in that this was a horrible idea she started moving again, I felt my cock start to slowly slide out of her hole so I began trying to slide down. Just as my cock left her wet pussy my leg slipped and I shot upwards, towards her lower body. This time my cock impaled her until it was buried inside. She let out a shriek, and then all was silent. Refusing to make eye contact, but instead keeping her eyes closed completely, she said "Is it...?" her voice trailed off.

"Yes. I'm sorry mom. I am so sorry. You were just so wet, and I slipped and it went back inside your pus...um...vagina."

"No, it didn't. That's my asshole you're inside, Colin."

I was stunned silent. I had never before fucked a woman in her butt, and once she told me that's where I was, inside my mother's ass, I began to realize this felt better than a pussy. It wasn't wet like one, but it was just as warm, and even tighter than hole my cock has been in before. Without realizing it my cock twitched, and my mother let out of faintest moan, but I know I heard it.

We both sat still for, and I didn't have a clock so I'm guessing, at least 5 minutes. My mother broke the silence with faint whimpers and hushed moans. As I looked at her I saw her moving up and down. Here I am with my dick deep inside my mother's sweet ass, and she's riding it. She's riding her son's cock. I don't say anything dare I make her stop. I look down, just now seeing her dress is providing ample amounts of cleavage. At this point I noticed something else. It wasn't my mother humping my cock, but rather my hips were moving on their own, sliding in and out of her ass.

"Stop, please stop. We can't do this. You're my son and I love you but not like this. We can't have sex, even anal sex."

Her please fell on deaf ears, I continued sliding my cock in and out of my mother's asshole. I wish it could have lasted forever but I could feel climax approaching fast and knew I wanted nothing more than to cum deep inside my mother's asshole. I moved my head forward, nuzzling her cleavage as I pounded her ass. If only she didn't have a damn bra on I could be sucking on her soft, luscious, creamy nipples. The moment was approaching, faster than I wanted but it felt so good I didn't care. I plunged my cock as far as I could as my dick exploded, sending stream after stream of cum inside her.

"Hello? Anyone there" someone shouted up the hillside.

"Yes! Yes!" my mother shouted. I was hoping it was so ecstatic due her being filled with a warm gooey liquid, but who knows.

"Stay still and remain calm, we'll be down there soon." The voice belonged to a man in a fireman's uniform. Someone must has seen the broken railing and called for help.

The professionals had the driver side door of in minutes and one of them offered a hand to my mother first. At this point she realized her son's still hard cock was still inside her ass and was acting as a plug for the cum now filling her. She reluctantly gave her hand as he pulled her off my lap. As he carried her up to the awaiting ambulance he felt something wet on his hand. When he saw the white liquid her turned back at me, seeing my full erect cock, dripping with cum. I didn't know whether I should be embarrassed I just fucked my mother, or give the fireman a nod. I figured, he didn't know she was my flesh and blood and had just committed incest so I gave him thumbs up. He just chuckled, wiped his hand off on my mother's thigh and kept walking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Dark and Rainy Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1121 milliseconds