• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max Ch. 02

Jennifer and Max Ch. 02

A special note: Thanks everyone for the voting and checking my story out. Comments are welcome! I am actually going to be making this into a series, not sure how many chapters there are going to be. But I plan on writing the aftershock and consequences of what happens. I won't give anything away, but stay tuned for updates and I hope you enjoy reading. This chapter is short but the chapters to come will be longer. I wanted this one to be specifically about Jennifer and Max and their first time having sex.

*

My body quivered as I felt Jennifer's hands on my bare chest. I wanted to be gentle with her, but a part of me just wanted to pound her like Tony had. She was begging for it and I was more than willing to give her what she wanted. But I knew that everyone else in the room was going to give it to her to, and probably not with a hint of gentleness.

Jennifer was whimpering as I gripped my cock and slid it down her body to her waiting pussy. She was still dripping wet and I let out a groan as my length slipped between her slippery folds. I stroked her clit teasingly with the head of my cock, and then began to rub against her so that some of her honey lathered onto my dick for a bit of lubrication. Though at this point I seriously didn't think she needed it, but I was trying my best to be courteous. Rape was not a specialty of mine.

I entered her with an extended groan and was shocked by how wet and warm she was. Her pussy gripped my cock like a glove and the feeling was already intense and I wasn't even halfway inside of her yet.

My hips gyrated as I pushed further in until I was completely buried inside of that slick wetness. Her heat was intense and she felt like an inferno. She was wet and slippery and I knew it was partly because Tony had just cum inside of her just moments before.

It seemed like her will had been broken. As I stared down at her I could tell. My cock sank deeper in and I raised myself to grab her legs and hoist them over my shoulders. She moaned with encouragement as I began to build a rhythm, and I felt her gripping me as she started pushing her hips against mine.

I had fucked other women before but never like this. This was primal and dirty and forbidden. I couldn't stop myself from fucking her with force, but by the look on her face and the sound of her moans she liked what I was doing. So I kept up the furious pace, almost feeling as if I was possessed. I wanted her to enjoy my cock and I wanted to make her cum.

I reached between us as my cock pounded her, finding her clit and stroking it with my thumb. That seemed to really get her going. She cried out and her hips began rolling faster as I was balls deep in her slick heat. The pad of my thumb scraped over her clit over and over again, matching the beat of our thrusts as we fucked.

Her inner walls clamped me as a sudden orgasm overtook her. I knew I was doing everything right by the way her cunt was contracting with each powerful thrust I dealt. Her grip was vice-like but I fucked her through her orgasm, and like hell I was going to stop making her cum. I was building to a mind-blowing orgasm but that didn't mean I wanted to prevent her from feeling pleasure from what I was doing to her.

My thumb kept on rubbing that pleasure nub between her legs as my cock flew in and out of her sweet cunny. My hips crashed hard against hers as I forced her to take in all of my massive cock. I could sense she was approaching another orgasm and I was sinking in deeper into her depths and I loved the feel of it. Each stroke of her walls against my hard flesh sent shivers along my spin, fire spread everywhere inside of me as I prepared to seed the woman thrashing below me.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," she cried out, as another orgasm ripped through her. I felt her clamping me again but still I managed to keep pile driving my cock in and out of her like a well oiled piston. It seemed like she couldn't get enough as our hips came together and her orgasm subsided. We were still matching thrust for thrust even as she recovered from her high.

I knew I was going to cum soon so I began rubbing her clit harder and faster, even pinching it between my fingers. This caused her to cry out as I started to power fuck her, my cock flying in and out of her so fast and hard that I thought we might break the bed. It was slamming against the wall with every jut of my hips and the furious pace had her building to another peak.

"I'm going to cum. Fuck, I'm going to cum," I moaned out, feeling my hips suddenly catch as I could hold my release back no longer. I could barely recognize my voice as I let out a guttural moan and shot a huge load inside of her slippery pussy. She felt my sperm blasting off into her womb and she screamed as her final orgasm overtook her as I continued to pump what seemed like torrents of semen into her cunt.

I had never cum like this in my life. It was the most incredible feeling ever. I don't know how much time passed but finally after a few more spurts I stopped cumming and collapsed on top of her. I was panting hard and I was a little shocked when I felt her kiss me again. I knew that I wasn't going to be the last to use her like this, and I didn't want to see anyone else fucking her, but I was powerless to stop it. Who was going to have her next? That was the million dollar question. I held on to the kiss for as long as I could and then felt someone tapping me on the back and then pulling me off of her.

Our time was up, but I knew this night was far from over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds