• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Telescope

The Telescope

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is one of my first male POV stories, so apologies if some things don't seem right. Feedback welcome!)

****************************

It was a present that had been for my birthday slash graduation, something that I had treasured for since I knew that my parents had pooled their money for a while to get this for me. I had to say that it was pretty damn durable to have survived four years of college and two years of a Masters program, with me dragging it out to open fields outside the city during cloudless night to gaze up at the stars. The telescope, my window into the heavens and more ...

My life was the standard deal for a third child of a middle- to lower-class family. My parents both worked hard at their lower-tier jobs, putting in time, blood, sweat, and tears to bring home enough money to provide a good life for their kids. Dad worked as an office flunky and Mom spent her hours working a big retail bookstore. My two brothers and I, we leaned what it was to live with little and we learned what it was like to stretch a dollar.

Now, at twenty-three, I was (still sadly) single, living along in downtown Chicago, almost up to my eyeballs in debt from credit card payments and student loans. My little apartment was up on the tenth floor in a building whose elevator barely functioned. It was a two-bedroom-one-bathroom deal, though the second room could hardly be called a bedroom. I used it as my study, filling it with my books left over from school, with leisure books that I never had time to touch, and with my desk that was littered with work. There was a small living room and dining room space furnished with the standard furniture, and the kitchen was small and the only place that was really very tidy since cooking was my guilty pleasure, food being the only thing that would allow myself to splurge on. It was hard being a poor foodie.

I came home one day on Friday after a long day. I had hauled ass up four flights of stairs because the elevator had decided that it no longer wanted to work for me. Being mid-July, the weather had brought out every bead of sweat in me and my shirt was soaked through down the back, front, and pits. It didn't feel too much better inside the apartment but after dropping my bags down by the door, I stripped off my sweat-soaked clothing and threw open the windows. There was a little breeze going on so I hauled out my largest standing fan, rigged it up by the window, and turned it on.

I took a cold shower, hoping that it'd help. The relief was temporarily but it didn't take long until I was sweating my balls off. I opted for no clothing as I drank a cold beer and wandered over to my telescope. I had a slight voyeuristic habit of using the telescope to watch people in the building across from mine. It had started a few months ago when I had spotted a couple going at it on their balcony. The show had pepped up my limp libido and I'd enjoyed a very good cum. What followed next was a series of peeks at the sleek golden sunbathers on the sixth floor in the first apartment from the left, the aerobics girl on the fourth floor third apartment in, the "masseuse" on the fifth floor, and the horny couple on that had started it all.

Adjusting the focuser, I put my eye to the finder scope and began to peruse the world the world about me. I found something after about five minutes of looking. The object of interest was in an apartment building across the street and a building down, eighth floor, corner apartment. It was her brilliant red hair that had caught my eye, long and thick with full curls that bounced around her creamy shoulders.

I was peering into her bedroom where she was walking about dressed only in a white silk robe that was loosely belted. It was slipping from her shoulders, the front loose and open so I caught glimpses of the lush curves of her breasts and the darker color of her nipples. She had two outfits laid out on the bed, one a little black number and the other a skimpy lilac sundress. She would look great in either of them. When she stretched her arms above her head, inhaling deeply, I realized that her breasts were a lot larger than I had thought, not mere B-cups, but most likely somewhere between a C and a D. I wondered if they were real, what they would feel like filling my hands ...

Something caught her attention and she tucked her hair behind her ear as she leaned out of view for a moment. When she straightened, she had a cellphone in her hand and was talking, a smile on her face. She sat down on the foot of her bed, crossing her legs, and I was rewarded by the sight of a long, perfect, and pale leg when her robe slipped open even farther. I gazed hungrily at that leg, all smooth and milky skin, firm without a hint of cellulite. Exhaling softly, I reached down with my other hand and wrapped my fingers around my hard cock. It throbbed in my hand and I sucked in a breath through clenched teeth as I stroked myself. By now, the woman had started to stroke her thigh with her fingers, and I was gazing hungrily at that leg, at that hand, at those fingers tickling her skin ...

"Just a little higher," I whispered hotly, stroking my dripping cock. "Come on, come on ..."

The woman finished her call and tossed the phone aside, then turned her back to the window. I watched, holding my breath, my hand squeezing around the head of my cock as she undid her belt and let the robe slip completely from her body. My hand began to work faster as I took in the pristine expanse of her back, the slenderness of her waist, the downy curves of her perfect heart-shaped ass. I gritted my teeth, wondering how nice those cheeks would feel in my hands, how those legs would feel wrapped around my waist, how nice my cock would feel buried deep in her pussy while I fucked her up against the wall. Or maybe I'd fuck her doggy-style, my fingers digging into her hips, her ass cheeks jiggling each time I slammed into her. I thought, also, of how her pale white ass would look decorated with my red handprints ...

The woman went about her business, stark naked, and she coiled her hair up into one of those complicated knotted buns, turning so I could see the profile of her face and her body. God, she was phenomenal! Her breasts, full and lush and heavy, were 100% real, I'd bet good money on that, hanging like mouth-watering lusciousness, and tipped with rosy-brown nipples that were hard nubs already, as if they knew I was looking at them. I noticed that they were also pierced with stainless steel rings, each decorated with a red crystal. They winked at me every time she moved. My eyes continued their traveling and my cock jumped in my hand when I saw her pussy shaved near bare save for a blazing red landing strip. The curtains and the carpet did match.

She didn't dress, in fact, she just kept on doing things naked. She sat down on the edge of the bed facing the window and reached for a bottle of lotion. First she smoothed the lotion on her lower legs, moving higher and higher, up her beautiful thighs, standing to rub lotion even on that sweet ass, her hips, higher over her breasts. She paused there, weighing her breasts in her hands, her fingers toying a little with those beautiful nipples, pinching the nubs, gently pulling on their adornments.

In the back of my mind, I imagined those strong legs wrapped around my waist, ankles locked at the small of my back. A pierced nipple would be in my mouth, being tongued and nibbled on. One hand would be filled with beautiful ass and the other full of glorious red hair, and my cock, oh my hard dripping cock would be balls deep in that amazing pussy, her muscles fluttering about my shaft, begging for my cum.

She wiped the last of the lotion on the back of her neck, letting her eyes close and her head roll back, loosening the muscles. When she opened her eyes, she was looking straight at me, or at least in my direction. My heart skipped a beat and my cock wilted a little. Was she really looking at me? Was she going to call the cops? Part of me screamed that I should step away from the window, close the curtains, hide, but another part of me told me to stay ... especially since the redhead smiled in my direction and gave me a little finger way. My cock sprang back and I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

The woman disappeared from the window for a moment then returned with a strange looking chair which she placed by the window. She settled down and held something up for me to see. At first I thought it was a phone until I realized that it was a dildo, a big black life-like dildo.

My cock did a little spasm in my hand as the redhead spread her legs, feet braced against the window sill so I got a good full view of her pussy. I could see the lips glistening with juices. She took the dildo, lifting it to her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out to lick it, tracing the rim of the mushroom head, down along the shaft then back up, before taking the head into her mouth. She sucked it enthusiastically, her other hand playing with the fake balls, and I watched in fascination as she took more and more and more of the cock until almost all of it was gone. By the bulge of it in her throat, I guess she either had good control over her gag reflex or none at all.

she finally drew the toy out. It was slick and shiny with her saliva and she trailed the wet toy down between her breasts, lower and lower and lower until it was poised at the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed her slit with the bulbous head, moving her hips in small circles, before tipping her head back. Her eyes slipped shut as she pushed the fake cock in and I could almost hear her moans filling my head.

Her hand worked hard, pushing the cock deep into her silky wet depths, and she played with her nipples with her other hand, pinching and pulling the rings. The toy was wet with her juices, moving in and out of her pussy easily. I thought about what it would sound like, wet and squishy, sloppy and delicious ... her head pushed back in the chair, her toes curling, and I could see the muscles in her legs work.

My hand worked faster, going in rhythm with the toy that she was working furiously in and out of her sopping hole. Harder and harder she fucking herself, making her pussy take the huge toy's entire length. I could feel a tightening in my balls and from the way she thrashed about, I knew she was close, too.

"Come on, baby," I panted, "Cum for me, cum on my cock!"

My blood pounded in my ears and I could feel the cum burbling up from my balls, that telltale twitch going in my thigh. I could almost smell the scent of her pussy, of her sweat, the feel of her muscles clenching about my cock as I fucked her, pushing into the wet depths of her slit.

I came, groaning loudly with one hand braced against the window frame as cum spurted out onto the floor in thick white ropes. Across the way, I saw the redhead drive the dildo home, balls deep, her mouth open and eyes shut in orgasmic bliss.

As the last spasms had their way with me, I hung my head, no longer looking through the telescope. Walking carefully to the kitchen, I grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up and pulled up my shorts. With the dirty tissues balled up in my hand, I peeked through the telescope once more.

The redhead was sitting composed in the chair, smiling at me. I hesitated then waved at her. She laughed, blew a kiss at me, and did a little finger wave at me before closing the curtains.

I wondered if she'd be at her window again tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Telescope

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds