• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Little Pillory Fantasy

A Little Pillory Fantasy

Tonight was the night. In my stomach, butterflies banged heads to the beat of heavy metal music, even as my mind constructed guesses at what it would feel like, to finally...

No, I should start further back. My boyfriend and I, we have always been into kinky stuff, BDSM, swinging and even three-or-foursomes. We've shared with each other our wildest fantasies, our most humiliating and embarrassing secrets. It hasn't always been perfect, and we've been through some rough times, but today we were doing pretty well.

Then he left me in the car to catch a catnap in the warm sun while he did some shopping at the hardware store. He loves building stuff, especially sexy stuff. He built me a chair with a hole in it with a machine-run dildo, it was fun trying it out, but mostly it's just for the "Look what we can do!" factor.

So there I was catnapping in the car, when suddenly hands were holding me down, holding my mouth shut. For a few seconds I was freaked out, until I recognized a few of our friends from the kink community. It was still a little scary, but now I was mostly curious, what exactly were they planning on doing with me?

They carried me out of the car, right there in the parking lot, and into a van, then they tied me up with bondage tape while I felt the van take off. Now, these were guys I'd slept with, guys I trusted, but still... I tried to make as clear of a questioning sound as I could around the gag one of them stuffed in my mouth.

"Chill the fuck out, Val. We got somethin' special planned for ya. Yer boyfriend set it all up, yer safe but you ain't in control right now. It gets to be too much, you know the sign, but I promise you'll like what's comin', if ya sit tight an' play along."

Rod's thick accent and big, muscular form worked perfectly for the role of a kidnapper, and I let myself give in. Besides, now I was getting worked up. This was just like one of my dirtier fantasies!

The van pulled to a stop, and one of the guys stuck a blindfold over my eyes, then they carried me out of the van and into a building, I could smell the familiar mix of leather, smoke, sweat and sex that clearly told me they'd brought me to the club. Then I heard Mitch.

"Right over here. Cut the tape off her hands, they go in these slots."

Oh god, it was That Fantasy. The big one. Holy shit! I felt someone cut off the tape and put my wrists into leather-covered slots in wood, and my neck went into another between them, before another piece closed on me from above. The pillory. It was perfectly fitted, just like everything Mitch built. Strong hands lifted my hips and slipped some sort of leather-covered bench under me to hold me up.

"Now Val, I want you to hold still, I don't wanna cut ya." I held *very still as I felt the edge of Mitch's knife slip under the waistband of my panties and part them. My skirt, a naughty short one I love wearing in the summer because it gets me TONS of attention, he left alone. Then I felt the cold metal slide under my top, the ripping sound of fabric being cut. My blouse slipped away in pieces.

I could barely breathe. I was so hot, so turned on my breath was already coming in ragged gasps. Then I felt warmth in front of my face, just before soft spongy flesh touched my lips. I'd recognize the head of a cock any day. I couldn't turn my head, see what was happening or do anything about it anyway, so I opened my lips and he pushed in. I had no idea who it even was.

Just as I started sucking that hard rod, I felt the knife part my bra straps, leaving my tits hanging free. Rough hands started kneading them, very definitely not Mitch's hands. And then someone else, I'm pretty sure a woman, kissed my pussy. It was overwhelming.

I'm not sure if I did a very good job sucking the cock, as distracting as whoever-it-was' tongue was, but I guess it was good enough, because it wasn't long before I was swallowing hot thick cum. I sucked harder, because I love that feeling, of knowing a guy just came because of me, and also because the woman sucking on my clit brushed her teeth against it or something. It was so fucking intense!

Before I even had time to catch my breath, another cock pushed at my lips. This one was thicker, and my jaw was already getting achy, but the woman kissing my other lips sucked and I saw silver sparks as I came hard.

When I came down from that I felt another cock pushing into me from behind. I was so wet and slippery it just went right in, and he grabbed my hips and started pounding into me, hard. I moaned and I guess that was enough for the second guy to shoot his load in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but I couldn't really move to follow as he pulled away, and a jet of slippery cum covered my cheek and nose.

Then the guy behind me started going at it seriously, pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in. I was dizzy with the suddenness of his assault, then I felt hands and lips on my breasts. I think it was the woman again, she had softer lips than Mitch has anyway, and damn if she didn't know exactly how to work my tits!

Another cock shoved at my lips and I took him in without a moment's hesitation. It was kind of amazing the way all of them were just doing what they wanted with me, using me, one after another and I couldn't tell who or resist or anything...

It got kind of hard to keep track, I swear I must have been fucked by fifteen guys, and sucked more cocks than that. And twice I even had pussy shoved in my face! The second time I swear I could taste guy cum inside her!

By the time it was over I was sore in every way, they fucked me hard, ass, pussy, mouth... I had cum all over me, dripping out of me... I knew I was gonna taste it for days... And I never felt so amazingly, utterly used. It was amazing! Even better than I imagined! They left me there, and I could hear them talking and music playing, like it was just another party, and I was left to wallow in the cum all over me.

Over the course of the night, several more people fucked me, men and women. It was infrequent after that first big rush, but I was the whole party's fuckhole for the night, and I loved it.

When the party drew to an end and Mitch released me from the stocks to clean up, he pulled the blindfold off and gave me that bigass "You know you loved it" grin, so I smirked and kissed him. I really got into it, rubbing against him, and I know he tasted those guys' cum in my mouth. It was the perfect end to a perfect evening, especially when he carried me to the car because I was a little too weak to walk.

Fuck I hope we can do it again next week!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Little Pillory Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 559 milliseconds