• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max Ch. 03

Jennifer and Max Ch. 03

Scott was sneering at me was I leaned against the wall, panting. "What did I tell you, Max? I told you she would be begging for it."

I shook my head. Despite everything I had just done, how good it had felt, it still was wrong. Oh, so wrong. But I had enjoyed every second of it. Guilt and shame washed over me as I looked at Scott and sighed. "It was wrong, Scott. All of this is wrong. It's rape."

Scott laughed. "Rape? Are you serious? Look at that bitch. She's horny as fuck for it, man. Don't even sweat it. We got your back if she decides to open her slutty little mouth and cry rape."

I felt sick to my stomach. This was a side of my friends that I honest to God would have never expected. I knew that I should just get over it but I was still in shock. I heard moaning noises coming from the bed and tore my eyes away from Scott to see Tony licking Jennifer's asshole. Her moans grew louder as Tony slid his finger into the tight entrance and began fucking her ass with it. While he did this his tongue started lapping over her clit to really get her into what he was doing.

Jennifer's hips bucked off of the bed and she let out a wild cry as Tony slid a second finger into her ass, attempting to stretch it out for what was to come. Soon enough a few minutes later, Jennifer was having another orgasm and Tony's tongue was right there to lap up the juices that were dripping out of her well used cunt.

After a few more minutes of this, Tony felt she was ready. He gave a nod to Gary, who was stroking his cock in anticipation and now approaching the bed. He hoisted Jennifer up and positioned her over Tony, who was now laying on his back on the bed underneath Jennifer.

I watched with fascination as Tony's cock positioned itself at Jennifer's puckered anus. It took a moment of coaxing but suddenly the mushroom head slid inside and Jennifer cried out in what seemed like a mixture of pain and pleasure as Tony slowly started working his cock in and out of her tight chute.

His cock sank deeper into that narrow passage that was now stretching open wide to accommodate the intrusion that was Tony's dick. It took a long time but finally Tony was buried to the hilt in Jennifer's ass. I still wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not, her face was contorted in such a way it was hard to tell if what she was experiencing from the sensation was good or bad.

Tony started to move, his cock slipping out to the hilt and then driving back in. Every movement was causing Jennifer to cry out and her head was thrashing from side to side as Tony started working his big dick in and out faster and faster. Soon his strokes were deep and powerful and he was getting a good rhythm going inside of her ass.

I heard Tony bellow out, "Fuck, she is so fucking tight! Alright, Gary. Let's show this bitch a fucking good time, man!"

Gary, who had been stroking himself to full erection, moved on to the bed and positioned his dick at Jennifer's gaping hole of a pussy. She was wide open and he was able to shove his cock meat into her cunt with little effort. Jennifer began to scream out in orgasmic pleasure as Gary wasted no time ramming his meaty dick deep into her slack pussy with powerful thrusts. Both big dicks were pumping in and out of both of her holes with increased speed now and the feeling must have been incredible for all three of them.

Despite the fact that I had just cum my dick was starting to get hard again as I watched the spectacle on the bed. Gary and Tony were finding a steady rhythm as their dicks fucked Jennifer deep and hard in unison. She seemed to be in heavenly bliss and I watched as her thighs twitched and contracted as both dicks fucked her cunt and ass like battering rams.

Tony's cock in Jennifer's ass was now moving at a rapid rate. He was really pounding her now, his cock practically a blur as he drove it in and out of her stretched bowels. His hand slid along her belly to between her legs and he found her clit and began to stroke it hard with his finger, to get her off even more.

Jennifer lost it. Her scream pierced the room as she began to cum on Gary's cock every few seconds now as both men continuously fucked her over and over again with their hard rods. Jennifer could not stop her releases now, she was having orgasms left and right and it looked like Tony and Gary had no intentions of their own release any time soon. It was almost like they were possessed as they power fucked Jennifer with no end in sight.

Gary was really getting into it. Her pussy must have clutching his cock every few seconds but his hips never missed a beat as he fucked Jennifer's brains out. She had her legs positioned over his shoulders and she was meeting every thrust that he gave with vigor. Her thighs were still quivering as her pussy was wrapped tightly around his invading length, the pleasure from both cocks and the stroking on her clit so immense that she could not control her body any longer.

"Do you want us to stop?" Tony yelled, from underneath Jennifer.

"No. God no!" Jennifer cried out.

"Are you our slut?" Tony asked, his hips still undulating like crazy underneath her on the bed as he kept pounding her ass over and over again.

"Yes! Yes, I'm your slut! I'm a slut for your cocks! They feel so fucking good! Agh!" She wailed as another involuntary orgasm overtook her body.

I stroked my cock to full hardness as Gary and Tony continued to have their way with Jennifer. They seemed to want to keep getting a rise out of her so they were still asking her obscene questions, how much her cunt and ass liked their cocks, how much she loved having two cocks stuffed up her holes, and Jennifer just seemed to still be getting off from everything they were doing every two to three seconds. The massive orgasms one after another had to be exhausting her, but I couldn't imagine that Tony and Gary were going to be able to hold out for much longer from fucking her this fast and hard for so long. A good twenty or so minutes had passed since Gary had entered Jennifer's cunt and Tony had been fucking her ass long before that.

Another five minutes went by before suddenly Gary and Tony announced that they were going to cum. "Beg us to fill you up, cunt. Beg us for our seed!" Tony demanded, grunting and growling as he was balls deep in her ass.

"Oh, yes! Cum inside me! Please cum inside me! Fill me with your seed! Fuck me, fill me, fuck me, fill me with your cum, please, please, please!" Jennifer screamed, thrashing hard on the bed.

"Here it comes, slut!" Gary called out, letting out a loud groan as his hips suddenly stopped moving with one final thrust and he let out a big load inside of Jennifer's cunt. I could tell that Tony was cumming at the same time, his hips had stopped moving and he was clutching Jennifer with one of his arms as he released a fresh load deep into her bowels.

Jennifer screamed as she felt both men cumming deep inside of her pussy and ass and after a moment her orgasm subsided and she collapsed against Tony's front. His dick slipped out of her ass and I saw his spunk start to leak out. Her ass was stretched beyond anything I had ever seen.

Scott looked from my stiff rod back to my face with a grin. "You ready to fuck her together, bro? I get her cunt and you get her ass."

I swallowed hard, looking over to Jennifer. She had had so many orgasms by now she looked like she was going to pass out any second.

"Don't you think we should give her a break, dude? She looks like she's going to zone out on us, man."

Scott laughed. "I don't give a shit if the bitch passes out or not, bro. I just want to fuck her. She doesn't get any breaks, dude. Now you going to help me out or do I need to get Tony or Gary to do it?"

I felt that guilt and shame wash over me again but after a few moments of debate I gave a nod to Scott as my dick twitched with excitement at the thought of fucking Jennifer in the ass this time. "Let's do it, man."

Scott and I looked to Jennifer and approached the bed as Tony and Gary ordered Jennifer to clean their dirty cocks. She didn't even hesitate and did as she was told, licking and sucking Tony's first before switching to Gary's. At this point it seemed we had completely broken her will and had turned her into a whore for our cocks just as Scott had said we would by the end of the night.

I got on the bed and prepared myself for what was to come. Had the night just begun or would this be the last of what Scott had planned? The thought strayed from my mind as I slid underneath Jennifer and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her gaping ass. Now was the time to fuck Jennifer senseless and I wanted it more than anything. And I would have it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer and Max Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 636 milliseconds