• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Postman

Postman

My wife Kay is a bored housewife we have two kids and a nanny, so other than play with herself all day and go to the gym I'm not sure what she does while I'm at work!

She has just turned 40 and she is always horny, she normally jumps me as I walk in the door if the kids and nanny are out and gets me to lick her pussy and fuck her if we have time.

For her age she is a cracker 5.8" tall a great arse and big C cup's plastic but they look real and are fun to play with her hair is dark brown and is in a bob, she is down the gym most days and has a all over tan.

I got a picture message at work yesterday of her on our bed on all fours with a dildo in her pussy and a small vibe up her arse taken in the mirror, it said get home soon I have something to show you!

I got home and she told me she wanted to show me something on her phone, it was a photo of her kneeling down in our hallway naked it was taken from above and not by her, the next photo was of her with a big black cock resting on her chin then in her mouth, there was about 10 more of her sucking and licking on this black cock, the last few shots was of her face covered in spunk and her licking spunk off this mystery cock.

She told me she answered the door naked to the postman and asked him if he wanted his cock sucked?, which he jumped at the chance of, she got him to take the photos for me!

He wanted to fuck her but she said not now maybe later if he could find a friend to help him!.

The following week I had a call at work from Kay asking me to come home as quick as I could, I told work I had an appointment I had forgot about and made my way home, I pulled up on the drive there was a jeep 4x4 on the drive I did not know this car.

I opened the front door and heard Kay call to me in the living room in here babe, I walked down the hall into the sitting room to find Kay naked except for her shoes & stockings in the middle of the room and 2 guys sitting on the sofa's, just in time babe get your camera as these boys are going to fuck me right here and now in front of you.

I later found out it was the postman and his brother, Kay dropped to her knees and the guys got their cocks out and she wanked and suck on both of them as I took some photos, the postman pushed her forward and sunk his cock into her pussy it was a good 9" she sucked his brother off at the same time he was about 8" but really thick.

They swapped around and both took turns in her pussy and mouth until she said is nobody going to fuck my arse?

It did not take long for her to have a cock in each hole it was her first DP see told me later and she loved it. I used her mouth as they fucked her in unison, she was in heaven coming over and over again and I shot my load in her mouth, both guys wanted to cum over her face like a porn star and she was more than happy to do that.

So she kneeled on the floor and they both got close to her face wanking away hard, one, then two loads of cum hit her full in the face & in her hair, the postman then grabbed her hair and fucked her face as the cum dripped off onto her tits.

They got dressed and left thanking us for the fun time and asked if they could do her again some time? Yes she said in a second, once they had gone I got Kay into her knees pushed her forward and fucked her arse for all I was worth spunking deep in her arse while calling her a slut, whore, tramp, as I slapped her arse hard.

I love my wife very much but she is turning into a complete slut, I get a new photo most weeks now of her taking somebody's cock, I got one this week of her being spit roasted in a gym somewhere by the postman and his brother again my question was who took the photos?!

I'm not to bothered as I'm fucking the hell out of the nanny when I can, who is only 23 and a lovely little black girl with a arse to die for half my age.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Postman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds