• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Too Far! Ch. 02

Too Far! Ch. 02

I have been a sadist from the time I was little. I enjoyed causing pain and suffering on others. Once in the first grade I put an open stapler in my teachers chair just to hear her scream. I got worse over the years. The more I learned about the human body and responses the better I got at controlling them.

I woke up feeling refreshed and excited about the day ahead. I had everything set up and ready for the bitch. I started making my mind set and ready to start crying. As soon as I got the tears going I called Brandi. I knew she would love to hear how well she succeeded. "Hello?" She answered sounding a little giddy.

"I don't have anyone else to talk to... something happened last night..."

"What happened? Are you ok?" She asked with just a subtle pride in her voice.

"I don't want to say it over the phone, please come over as quickly as possible!"

"Okay, I'll be there in about an hour."

Perfect she'll be here about nine; I smiled wickedly at myself as I was moving my bedding from the washer to the drier. I realized that a sub/slave disappointing you was worse for them than a physical punishment. I worked for a long time to cry on command and I'm glad it pays off.

The cute little soon to be slave that she provided me last night is chained up in a cell. I have the syringe by the door. Outfit lay on the bed, everything is ready.

I heard a car pull up and my little black heart skipped a beat with delight. I grabbed the syringe with my right hand and when she knocked on the door I did my best to make her believe I was distressed. She walked through and I got her in the neck. She was out like a light in a few seconds. I was at least nice enough to catch her before she fell to the floor. It's time to hook her up.

She opened her eyes slowly still dazed; I wonder how long it will take her to realize her predicament. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. "That didn't take long at all." I thought to myself. She tried yelling but it came out a muffled noise from the ball gag. She struggled and noticed her arms were restrained above her head. She looked down and saw her feet tied to pegs sticking out of a pole that lead to a vibrator deep inside her pussy. Lucky for her it wasn't on quite yet.

I stood up and she took in a look she has never seen before. I was wearing a sexy black leather corset; a skirt that barely covered my ass with suspender straps attached to thigh high lace top nylons, and completed with shiny black stripper heals.

I laughed when she would struggle and moan as the intruder move inside her. I pushed her back so that it arched bringing her chest up, I attached nipple clamps to her connected to an elastic string hung from the ceiling. Her eyes stared watering. I smiled and decided to it was time to go to my monologue.

"You know why you're in this predicament? Just look through the bars in front of you. Do you recognize him? He's in the position he is, because of you. You can't handle honesty, which is just sad. I wasn't saying you were fat, I was just saying that it hugged too tight in the wrong areas. You see girls all over who look fat because they don't wear the proper size. I could've been a bitch, I could've lied to your face and have everyone laugh at you behind your back, but I decided in the spirit of being civil to tell you the truth and spare you the embarrassment. I'm used to girls over reacting, so I wasn't surprised you did. However, sending someone, to MY house, to rape me, that was just too far. So I'm going to punish you, I'm going to mold and form you to my specifications. You will learn."

I held up the remote and turned on the vibrator. She let out a loud muffled moan and tried rocking her hips backwards to get off the clit stimulator, causing pain to shoot through her nipples and her body came back forward. I watched as she struggled between the intense sensation on her clit and the pain in her nipples. Then her orgasm hit her body like no other. Her entire body shook and convulsed and she was yelling pretty loud, even through the gag. I left her like that for a few more orgasms.

I finally turned off the vibrator and her body was almost completely limp. I untied her and dragged her into the same cell as the attempted rapist. His dick was hard as a rock from the scene. He was breathing heavily and bit his lip as I dragged her in. I put her down and grabbed a home made stockade. I bent her over laying her down on the table, placing her head and wrists in the proper grooves. I closed the top over her and locked her in place. I pulled on her arms and body making sure she couldn't get loose. Then I spread her legs and tied them leaving her totally exposed. I adjusted the height so it was tall enough for him. I put a gag in her mouth that held it open. Then I untied him.

He went to stroke himself but I smacked his hand away and said, "She is the reason you were the way you were last night. Because of her, I want you to use her as you please, rape her like you were going to do to me. Make her cry."

I walked out and lock them in. I rushed to my game room and changed the settings on the television and there they were. Little did he know there was a camera in there, watching him slowly circle her, like a hunter around his prey. He ran his finger along her skin and she shuddered. He smacked her ass as hard as he could. She let out a loud yelp and squirmed. He shoved a finger in her dripping cunt and she moaned.

"Wow, you are such a little slut aren't you? I can feel how wet you are." He toyed with her and teased her. He continued to tease every last part of her body. Running the tips of his fingers over her sensitive curves, along her thighs, over her pussy lips not coming anywhere close to her clit, then he put his finger to her opening and she tried to thrust herself on it. "Wow, aren't you just a little excited." He smiled as he walked around her, his thick throbbing cock right in front of her face. He grabbed the back of her head and slowly pushed it down her throat. He moaned as he felt her muscles contracted around his head. Then he started thrusting in and out making her gag more, stopping long enough to control the reflex and catch her breath before starting again. He started going faster as his orgasm was building. He came deep in her throat with loud grunting.

He sat down against the wall to rest and watched her as she was crying and cum was dripping down her chin. He stood up and started spanking her hard, and with precision, alternating between cheeks. Stopping ever so briefly to touch her clit sending shivers through her body, then he got on his knees and started teasing her sensitive bud, making her moan and writhe. He sensed she was getting closer to an orgasm and stopped. She let out a loud cry of frustration. He slid his thumb into her dripping cunt getting nice and slippery, pulling it out so he could shove it into her ass without warning. She screamed as the pain tore through her body. His cock was nice and hard again and shoved it in her pussy. He fucked her mercilessly until he just couldn't go anymore. He lost count at how many orgasm she had. He collapsed against the wall and I took it as my cue to go back.

I smiled at him and asked, "Did you have fun?" All he could do was smile and nod. "Well what do you say?"

"Thank you mistress." He responded almost dreamy like.

I chained him back up, and dragged her still in the stockade into a cell of her own. She was drifting to when I smiled brushed the hair out of her face and said, "The day is just beginning, rest now and I will be back." I removed the gag, locked the door, and left to go make my bed.

Here is chapter 2 I hope you enjoyed. Again all comments welcome and appreciated.

Yours Truly,

Dirty_Secrets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Too Far! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 467 milliseconds