• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister-in-Law Candida, Now My Personal Slut

My Sister-in-Law Candida, Now My Personal Slut

123

Candida is my real life cunt bitch sister-n-law. She's a bitch of extreme proportions and I've lost count of how many times I wanted to brutally fuck her up the ass with no lube. All I could think of was ripping her ass wide open and watching her bleed while I shoot a huge load of jizz deep in her bowels. This story is about how an unimaginable turn of events presented me with that exact opportunity, but turned into something I could NOT have imagine even in my craziest, wildest dreams. Even you won't believe it, but I swear it's true.

Candida was always throwing parties at her house, on Friday nights, and all that ever happens at her parties is lots of drinking into the very late hours. Now, Candida and I like each other about as much as lions like hyenas. They'd just as soon kill each other and that described Candida and I. How it got that way is a story all in it's own, but you don't want to hear that one.

She was planning a party in a couple of days and Candida's husband called me and asked if I would mind picking up some stuff for the party for him, because they were out of town till Friday morning. Her husband is my wife's brother and we actually get along very well. We are very cordial and talk quite often and have no issues with each other whatsoever. I can only assume that Candida is really good in bed for him to marry her, because she's a bitch to his whole family.

I told her husband no problem and to just send me the list. He emailed me a complete list of all the alcohol they wanted for the party. I went and got it stored it at my house till they got back. Those who know me best say I have a very diabolical side to me that they honestly believe even I'm not aware of. Personally, of the list of traits I would associate with my personality, that wouldn't even be in the top 100. I've never considered myself to be that way, but they say I am. Well, Thursday came and I woke up with that most evil, diabolical thought I think I've ever had. If I actually decided to do it and get away with it, I could rule and completely destroy Candida forever.

The idea was to drug all the alcohol and knock everyone out for 3-4 hours. During that time, I would sneak into their house and rape Candida several times and hopefully fuck her pregnant. She already had two kids with my brother-n-law and I had learned he had gotten fixed after the last one. Therefore, if she wound up pregnant, everyone would know it wasn't her husband's baby. I did some research on the Internet and found instructions on how to drug each bottle, without breaking any of the seals. I just had to get a hold of the proper drugs and I had an acquaintance that I knew would help me out.

I was lucky enough to find him at one of his hangouts and I politely asked him if he could chat privately for a few minutes. We talked and I explained the whole situation, as I knew he'd never tell anyone. He prescribed two drugs. One to put everyone else to sleep for 6-8 hours and the other to make her willing to do anything I wanted her to. The guy just happened to know of my sister-n-law as he knew her husband. I was astonished when he gave me the drugs for free. He said to make sure I fuck her up really good because she deserved it.

I knew Candida's favorite drink and was pretty sure no one else would be drinking it because it was a more uncommon drink. I drugged all the bottles heavily and met my brother-n-law about noon on Friday and gave them to him. We chit chatted for a little bit and then went our ways. The party started at 8:00 pm and I went over about 9:00 to monitor the situation. I parked about a block away and walked to their house. I let myself in the side gate and went into the back yard. I was wearing my black jump suit that I'd got in the military. It covered all of me except for my face. Because of the trees in their back yard, I was able to stay in the shadows and watch from a distance without being seen. Everyone was drinking up and getting hammered. Candida's whole family is nothing but a bunch of drunks.

After about another hour had passed, people were starting to pass out. It was actually a little entertaining to watch. Candida was walking around in a daze and as I saw the last person pass out on the patio, I made my move. I walked into the house and found Candida sitting on the big couch in a daze. I said hi and she just looked at me. Either she had no idea who I was, or was so out of it that she just didn't care. I walked over and sat down right beside her so our shoulders were touching. I had to find out just how out of it she really was, so I whispered in her ear.

"Is it ok if I rape you and fuck a baby deep inside your slutty cunt?"

She was so out of it she could hardly speak. She answered my in a very slurred voice.

"Sure. Sounds great."

I could barely contain myself. I looked around and all of a sudden my eyes locked on the most beautiful Indian woman I have ever seen. She obviously had C/D size tits and a nice slender, not skinny, body. My cock got instantly hard. This is when my second diabolical idea came to me. I wasn't going to fuck Candida pregnant. I was going to fuck this Indian baby pregnant and have Candida help me do it. I set my plan into action.

"Candida, who is that?"

"That's Arshia, my best friend.

"Help me take her to your bed."

Because Candida was so out of it, I actually did all the work myself, but I needed to get Candida back in the bedroom too.

"Candida, strip down to your bra and panties."

"OK."

I just stood right there in front of her and watched. She didn't even hesitate. She took her dress off and then her slip and lastly her pantyhose. She was wearing a very sexy purple shelf bra and bikini panties.

"Let me take some pictures, ok?"

"OK. Sure."

I took all sorts of pictures, some from behind with her bent over, others with her hand in her panties, more with her squeezing her tits together and several others. I probably took about 50 pictures in all. I didn't have her take off her bra and panties yet, because if she wound up having a shaved pussy, as it appeared she did, I'd had no choice but to rape her right there and that's not what I wanted.

"Candida, strip Arshia down to her bra and panties."

"OK.

She went right to it and in minutes had Arshia laying on the bed in just her black lace pushup bra and matching panties. I got my camera ready to start filming and with my first command I pushed record.

"Candida, get on top of her body and start kissing her."

She did exactly as I said.

"Slide your tongue into her mouth."

She attacked Arshia's mouth.

"Grab her tits while you kiss her and grind your pussy into hers."

Candida was really getting into this.

"Take her bra off and suck her nipples hard."

Candida about ripped the bra off and sucked each nipple deep into her mouth. I thought she was going to swallow them. It was crazy watching her.

"Now pull down her panties and eat her hot Indian pussy. Eat her good."

She pulled Arshia's panties down to reveal a very beautiful clean-shaven Indian pussy.

"OH FUCK IS THAT SMOOTH! Eat it Candida! Show me how you love to eat pussy, especially Indian pussy."

Candida was going after that pussy as if she was starving for it. She licked up and down Arshia's pussy slit with expert skills and then pulled her lips open to reveal the most beautiful pink pussy meat I'd ever seen. I committed right then that she was leaving here with my baby deep inside her. Arshia and I would make an absolute beautiful baby.

"Is she getting wet Candida?"

"Yes, very wet."

"Slide two fingers deep in her pussy and finger fuck her while you eat her pussy."

She did what I asked, but told me that Arshia's pussy was extremely tight. Candida had a hard time getting both fingers inside her pussy. That told me I was really going to stretch her pussy out when I fucked her with my huge cock. Her pussy was going to be sore after I fucked her. When she finds out she's pregnant, she'll know she was raped at the party, but won't have a clue who did it and neither will Candida because she won't remember a thing.

"Candida, take your bra and panties off."

She did it and I was actually amazed at how pretty Candida was naked. I now understood why her husband married her. I knew she had to be really good in bed and after watching her suck and eat Arshia; I knew she had a very kinky side to her too. I'm sure she probably had never recognized that part of her personality, but I was sure I was going to have an opportunity to show her that side very soon.

"Get on top of Arshia in a 69 position. Eat her pussy while you fuck her face with your pussy."

I watched in awe as Candida mounted Arshia's face and pushed her pussy right into her mouth. She started sliding her pussy up and down Arshia's face and began to moan. She then lay on top of Arshia and buried her face in her wet cunt. She was eating and face fucking Arshia as if she had done it many times before. Candida was going to be willing to do literally anything I wanted her to after I show her this video. She was going to know that I would destroy her life if she doesn't.

"Ok Candida. Get up and turn around and mount Arshia's face the other way. I want you to really fuck her face hard with your pussy. OK?"

"Yes. May I cum all over her face?"

"Sure! The harder you cum the better!"

Candida started fucking Arshia's face hard. She was grinding her cunt into Arshia's face and moaning and groaning. I was hoping she would have a massive orgasm all over Arshia's face, as I would send that portion of the video straight to Arshia if Candida didn't do what I wanted. Candida was mine and she had no clue what was about to happen to her life.

I got between Arshia's legs and pointed my extremely hard cock straight at her pussy opening. I couldn't believe I was about to bury my cock into her beautiful pussy. Her tight brown Indian pussy lips wrapped around my huge white cock was going to be amazing, but not nearly as amazing as watching my cum drip out of her gorgeous brown Indian pussy lips. That was going to be priceless.

As I pushed in, I discovered that Candida was right. Arshia's pussy was extremely tight and I really had to push to get my cock in her. Luckily, Candida did a good job of getting her pussy ready, so I was able to push all the way in with a little extra effort.

"Fuck her pussy is tight."

"I told you it was."

"Is she a virgin?"

"No, she just hasn't fucked in a long time. She hasn't had a boyfriend since her last break up over a year ago."

"I'm going to dump and ton of cum deep inside her. You don't mind me fucking your best friend pregnant, do you Candida."

"No, go ahead. I'd love to see her pregnant with a big belly and big milk tits."

I got some rhythm going, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My plan was to dump 3-4 loads of cum deep inside Arshia to make sure her ovaries were drenched with my baby making seed. I could not wait to see her with my baby inside her. I would find a way to suck her milk tits.

For the next 4 hours, I fucked Arshia again and again and made Candida do really nasty, dirty things to her and got it all on film. I didn't fuck Candida at all because she wouldn't remember it and I was saving that for when she would be completely cognizant of what was going on. I wanted to see the fear and disgust in her eyes while I fucked my baby deep inside her bitch cunt. However, that would be happening very soon.

I dumped my sixth and last load deep inside Arshia and told Candida to dress her. Candida grabbed her bra and panties, but I took those from her for souvenirs of our first fucking and impregnation session. I also kept Candida's bra and panties as souvenirs. Candida finished getting Arshia dress and got dressed herself and then we took her back into the living room and put her back on the couch. Just for fun, I had Candida take the other three girls panties off and give them to me as well. I also made her eat their cunts to orgasm and then lick their pussies clean. Everything was on tape. Candida was now screwed and she didn't even know it.

I went home and immediately edited the video. It showed every single thing we did to Arshia and the other girls. I was so amazed at how many times I came deep inside Arshia. I'd never cum that many times in such a short period. Obviously, I was extremely turned on by her. I blurred out my face so you had no idea who I was. Tomorrow I was going to have my drug acquaintance call Candida and give her a very disturbing message that would send her straight to my house. At about 9:00am the next morning, after Candida's husband went to work, my friend called her. She picked up the phone.

"Candida?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is an emergency! I have an extremely important message for you. I taped everything you did to Arshia last night. I have sent it to your brother-n-law Mike, because I know he hates you so much, so he can show both your husband's and your family what a slut whore you really are."

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"It's a four hour video that shows you raping your very best friend and helping some guy rape her pregnant."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHO IS THIS? IS THIS A SICK JOKE MIKE?"

"I'm not Mike. Mike should have the video in his hands about now. He doesn't know what it is, but he's been instructed to watch it immediately. If you hurry, you may be able to get to his house before he watches it. Of course, you'll have to convince him to give it to you without watching it. OH! There are some very explicit pictures of you eating Arshia's pussy and sitting on her face."

"I DID NO SUCH THING! YOU ARE A SICK FUCK AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!"

"The clock is ticking. The longer you wait, the bigger chance that Mike will have seen the pictures and video. I wonder what you'll be willing to do to get the video and pictures from Mike. I also wonder what everyone else will say when he shows it to them. Everyone will see you eating Arshia's pussy and will tell her all about it. She'll see how you drugged her and then raped her willingly. You better hurry you little cunt whore. Bye."

He text me to let me know he had made the called and that she was extremely angry. It wasn't even 15 minutes later that I heard a pounding on the door. I was so excited; my cock was in raging pain. I was really going to fuck this bitch up and plant my baby deep inside her cunt. I opened the door and boy was she angry. The yelling and screaming started right away.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"YOU FUCKER! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU BITCH?"

"SOMEONE JUST CALLED ME TO SAY THEY SENT YOU PICT...STUFF THAT I NEED TO GET FROM YOU!"

"WHAT KIND OF STUFF?"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! I JUST NEED TO GET IT FROM YOU!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SO GO THE FUCK AWAY!"

"NO YOU BASTARD! YOU GIVE IT TO ME NOW!"

She busted into my house and started searching for it. She was fucking pissed off. I grabbed her by the arm.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE!"

"NOT TILL I GET WHAT I CAME FOR!"

I had the video and pictures on the coffee table in a large brown envelope where it was in plain sight. She saw it and went straight for it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS YOU PRICK?"

"I DON'T KNOW YOU CUNT! IT WAS ON MY DOOR STEP THIS MORNING!"

"I'M TAKING IT! IT'S MINE!"

"YOU BITCH! YOU'RE NOT TAKING ANYTHING!"

I grabbed it back and started to open it and she started attacking and hitting me and grabbing at the package. I slapped her hard and sent her sprawling on the floor.

"I'M ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU CUNT! LET'S SEE WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT TO YOU!"

"NO! NO! GOD NO! JUST GIVE IT TO ME!"

I took out the contents of the package.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT CANDIDA! IS THIS REALLY YOU? WHO'S THE OTHER GIRL?"

Candida lay on my floor balling her eyes out uncontrollable. She obviously new she was screwed and by the one person she hated more than anyone. ME!

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO'S THE GUY YOU ARE WITH? OH MY GOD! YOU TWO ARE RAPING THIS GIRL! WHAT THE HELL CANDIDA?"

"I DIDN'T DO THAT YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD!"

"THIS PICTURES CLEARLY SHOWED YOU DID DO IT!"

She couldn't stop crying. She was shaking in fear and embarrassment and she hated that fact that I now had something on her that could literally destroy her life. Now I turn up the volume.

"I won't lie Candida. You have a nice set of tits on you. I love your shaved pussy too"

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME IN THAT DISGUSTING MANNER!"

"You know I have to call the police on this. You helped rape a girl. That's a crime Candida!"

"OH GOD NO! PLEASE DON'T! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"I CAN AND I WILL! YOU ARE A CUNT BITCH AND A RAPIST! WHO IS THIS GIRL?"

She refused to answer, so I knelt down beside her, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked hard.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?"

"MY BEST FRIEND, ASHIA!"

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU ACTUALLY HELPED A GUY RAPE YOUR BEST FRIEND? WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAYS CANDIDA? I'M CALLING THE COPS AND TELLING THE WHOLE FAMILY WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE NO! I DIDN'T DO IT! I MUST HAVE BEEN DRUGGED OR SOMETHING! I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"YOU CAN TELL THAT TO THE COPS AND YOUR FAMILY! I'M CALLING NOW!"

"GOD NO. I'LL DO ANYTHING MIKE, ANYTHING! JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE! PLEASE"

"WHAT?"

"I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE!"

"ANYTHING?"

She didn't answer.

"CANDIDA! ANYTHING?"

"YES! ANYTHING!"

"I'll be damned! I never thought I'd actually have the opportunity to get you back for all the shit you have caused my wife's family. GET UP YOU BITCH! GET UP!"

Candida slowly got up, but not once looked at me.

"LOOK AT ME YOU CUNT! YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN WE'RE TALKING! GOT IT!"

"Yes." She said sheepishly.

"WHAT?"

"YES!"

"THAT'S BETTER! Now follow me."

I took her to our spare bedroom where I also had my office. I also had three hidden cameras set up, ready to film. As we walked in the room, I remotely started all three cameras filming.

"Now get on your knees!"

"WHAT?"

"If I tell you one more time, I show and tell everyone!"

"OH MY GOD NO! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!"

"Unzip my pants Candida!"

"PLEASE NO! OH GOD, PLEASE NO!"

I slapped her hard on the face and sent her to the floor.

"That's your last warning. The next time everyone finds out what you did."

She got back up on her knees and tentatively grabbed my zipper. She slowly unzipped my pant and then unbuckled my belt. My pants fell to the floor and for the first time she saw my huge hard-on in my shorts. Her eyes got huge and she gasped softly. She had a look of complete fear on her face.

"Pull my shorts down."

She started to turn her heard as she pulled my shorts down.

"NO! YOU LOOK AT IT AS YOU DO IT!"

I think she really wanted to cry, but was just too scared and angry to be able to. She pulled my shorts down and my fuck pole popped out and pointed straight at her.

"NOW SUCK ON IT REAL GOOD! BE GENTLE AND IF FEEL YOU BITE DOWN EVEN A LITTLE BIT, I WILL BEAT YOU SO BAD, NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME CUNT?"

She very hesitantly put my cock in her mouth and as she opened her mouth, I grabbed two handfuls of hair and rammed my cock down her throat and held her there. She was screaming, gagging, hitting and in a complete panic trying to get my cock out of her mouth. I finally let her go and threw her on the floor. While she was coughing, gagging and spitting up I took my pants and shorts completely off.

"GET UP! TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!"

"WHAT? NO!

"TAKE THEM OFF OR I RIP THEM OFF AND SEND YOU HOME NAKED! GOT IT BITCH! NOW GET THE FUCK UP AND STRIP! NOW!"

She got up and unbuttoned her blouse and revealed a very sexy red lace push-up bra. I could only assume a matching pair of red lace panties were covering her smooth pussy. She removed her blouse and undid her pants. As she pulled them down, sure enough, a matching pair of sexy red lace bikini panties came into view.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister-in-Law Candida, Now My Personal Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds